• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which Universe do you want to be created?

• Total voters
Nice, its all coming togheter.

And yeah, John Wick being released before Matrix can very well be the herald of the whole style with the suits this time around.

I love to see another movies being added to the Cinematic Universe.

If I remember right, you are planning to all add Fast and Furious, Ninja Assasin and others to it?

Are those all or are there plans for more or at least an opening for suggestions?

Nice, its all coming togheter.

And yeah, John Wick being released before Matrix can very well be the herald of the whole style with the suits this time around.

I love to see another movies being added to the Cinematic Universe.

If I remember right, you are planning to all add Fast and Furious, Ninja Assasin and others to it?

Are those all or are there plans for more or at least an opening for suggestions?
You can add suggestions, although I can't promise that all of them can be added to CCU.

If he's using his past life knowledge to yoink the rights to future successes, is he going to try to get the Potter verse?

You can add suggestions, although I can't promise that all of them can be added to CCU.

Cool, I am happy that you even consider it so no problem.

So first suggestion would be Pirates of Caraiben as a prequel of sorts.

Its fantastic story and money maker and it would allow to add some hints of magic and supernatural to the Universe while still sticking to awesome action.

Especially since the Pirate Council could be added as a precursor or an earlier incarantion of the High Table and the Codex a precursor or an branch of The Rules.

Not to mention how much it would fit with the cursed coins from the first movie looking so similar to the coins used in John Wick.

Another proposition would be Hitman and Agent 47, it could very well fit if he was the High Table equivalent of British 007 secret program.

A touch of sci-fi added to the setting, what with the cloning and high tech gadgets.

Sort of a Bond anitviallian but as an protagonists.

A modern take of an super assasin, nice contrast to the Ninjas from the Ninja Assasin movie you mentioned will be added.

Another proposition is Last Samurai(in itself a Hit) and how you could use is to flesh out the Ninja Assasin even more by adding more screenplay to the Ninjas in the movies and dropping some hints of High Table(or something like it) existing even then.

Plus it could work well as a hint to the Ninja Assasin by showing how deadly the Ninja were.

Next would be Ocean's Eleven and their heists, no need to say much since it really fits but it would be more lighthearted window to the Universe sincve there is no killing in it.

Again, a series that was well recived and had many sequels.

Another good one would be Lord of War with Nicolas Cage, it fits perfectly.

Nsxt would be 300 and if still possible the Gladiator(if its not already in the works), both could ancient begginging of the Assasins with the Immortals in the 300.

That's it from top of my head.

Cool, I am happy that you even consider it so no problem.

So first suggestion would be Pirates of Caraiben as a prequel of sorts.

Its fantastic story and money maker and it would allow to add some hints of magic and supernatural to the Universe while still sticking to awesome action.

Especially since the Pirate Council could be added as a precursor or an earlier incarantion of the High Table and the Codex a precursor or an branch of The Rules.

Not to mention how much it would fit with the cursed coins from the first movie looking so similar to the coins used in John Wick.

Another proposition would be Hitman and Agent 47, it could very well fit if he was the High Table equivalent of British 007 secret program.

A touch of sci-fi added to the setting, what with the cloning and high tech gadgets.

Sort of a Bond anitviallian but as an protagonists.

A modern take of an super assasin, nice contrast to the Ninjas from the Ninja Assasin movie you mentioned will be added.

Another proposition is Last Samurai(in itself a Hit) and how you could use is to flesh out the Ninja Assasin even more by adding more screenplay to the Ninjas in the movies and dropping some hints of High Table(or something like it) existing even then.

Plus it could work well as a hint to the Ninja Assasin by showing how deadly the Ninja were.

Next would be Ocean's Eleven and their heists, no need to say much since it really fits but it would be more lighthearted window to the Universe sincve there is no killing in it.

Again, a series that was well recived and had many sequels.

Another good one would be Lord of War with Nicolas Cage, it fits perfectly.

Nsxt would be 300 and if still possible the Gladiator(if its not already in the works), both could ancient begginging of the Assasins with the Immortals in the 300.

That's it from top of my head.
Some of these are in my list while some are not. We will see how the plot goes.

HWI 192
[Shout out to Mark S!]

[Author's note: If I remember correctly, the synopsis for this movie is two chapters. So I decided to post another chapter later.]

Hollywood What If Chapter 192

A simple animation logo with two words appeared first, it was the animation opening of Grey Pictures written in Droid Sans font.

Next was the usual Sony-Columbia animation logo with a woman raising a torch in her right hand, like the Statue of Liberty. Behind the woman was the word "Colombia".

[The movie began with a group of Italian fishermen finding a man floating in the Mediterranean Sea with gunshot wounds in his back.]

[The man was unconscious and had no memory of his identity. The fishermen brought him aboard and tended to his wounds.]

[When the man awoke, he attacked the person who had cared for him. His memories were blank, but his instincts were there.]

[He found a small laser projector implanted in his hip with the number of a Swiss bank account on it].

[He also discovered that he had remarkable fighting and survival skills. This suggested a military or espionage background].

The audience already expected this outcome, since this was an action movie. Of course, the protagonist would have "special skills". It would be boring if the protagonist was weak.

What they were interested in was the movie's relationship to other continental movies. What was Jason Bourne's role in this big universe of assassins, criminals, and spies?

[The protagonist traveled to Zurich, Switzerland, and went to a Swiss bank to get a safe deposit box, which was coordinated in the laser projector.]

[When he opened the box, he was thrilled to see his name. There was a passport named after him.]

["Jason, my name is Jason Bourne." He smiled slightly]

[However, his happiness immediately faded as he continued to check the safe deposit box. There was a large amount of cash in various currencies. He also found dozens of passports with different names, but the pictures on the passports were his. His face became solemn when he found a gun in the safe deposit box.]

[Because he was surprised, he decided to leave the gun in the locker while he took all the money and passports].

[While Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) was having an identity crisis, CIA headquarters was trying to locate him. The mission failed and they lost contact with Jason Bourne. The CIA was afraid that Jason Bourne would betray the United States and reveal important information.]

[When the CIA confirmed that Jason Bourne was alive and in hiding, they deemed him dangerous to keep alive. What they didn't know was that Jason Bourne had lost his memories after failing to complete the mission. The CIA contacted the members of Treadstone.]

[Treadstone, or rather Operation Treadstone, was a top secret black ops program. Recruiting talented soldiers in the military and turning them into superhuman assassins who would do the will of the CIA. The United States had an act of Congress that prohibited the United States from participating in any assassinations. Operation Treadstone was secretly funded in response to this.]

[However, the CIA didn't know that there was a mole in their organization. Some of the soldiers they recruited were working for the Fraternity and the High Table. The Fraternity was part of the High Table, like the Continental Hotel and the Bowery, but lately this particular organization was trying to do something.]

[When the CIA contacted the Treadstone assassins, someone intercepted the message].

[In a dark room, a wounded man moaned in pain. He was a member of Treadstone, but he also worked for the Fraternity.]

["Looks like you have a mission." An Asian man threw a cell phone at the Treadstone member.]

["Open it. You have a set of codes to communicate and I have no idea what it is." Raizo (Enzo Park) held a katana and sat in front of the wounded Treadstone member.]

After two movie cameos, it seemed that Raizo would have a bigger role in this movie.

The audience felt that the plot was speeding up. Finally, they saw someone they recognized. Even though Raizo only appeared twice, the audience knew him because of his features. Enzo Park is a handsome Korean and his face is unique compared to Western men. People remembered him because of his face.

[The wounded man opened the cell phone and read the coded message.]

["So what did it say?"]

["... A mission to kill someone. One of our members, Cain, has betrayed the Treadstone and is currently on the run. He failed to kill the African dictator Wombosi."]

["Interesting." Raizo grinned and pulled the trigger].

Because the movie was rated PG-13, the dead guy wasn't bloody and the camera didn't focus on him.

[Jason Bourne went to Paris to learn more about himself. It was a mystery how he could speak French, he thought it had something to do with his past].

Actually, Matt Damon studied French, but his fluency was not that great. He dubbed the French lines so many times until he got a good dub. Almost all the sounds and lines in the movies were dubbed anyway.

[While in Paris, Jason Bourne realized that the authorities were looking for him. He didn't know why, but he felt it would be dangerous to let them catch him.]

[Jason Bourne escaped from the police and found an American woman named Marie Kreutz (Cameron Diaz)].

The woman had brown hair in this movie.

[Jason Bourne convinced the woman to take him out of town. He would pay her $10,000. The woman was reluctant at first, but she eventually accepted.]

[Their escape was not easy. When Jason Bourne and Marie Kreutz went to an apartment owned by Jason, an assassin showed up and tried to kill them.]

[Jason Bourne and the assassin sent by Treadstone fought, and Jason Bourne won flawlessly. He suffered no serious injuries compared to the man who jumped off the building so he wouldn't tell the secret.]

[Knowing their location was compromised, the two left the apartment. They decided to stay with Marie Kreutz's relatives for the time being.]

[But only a day passed before someone attacked them. This time the enemy was a sniper].

HWI 193
Hollywood What If Chapter 193

[Jason Bourne blew up a car to fill the house with smoke so the sniper couldn't find him.]

[As he did so, Jason Bourne slowly approached the sniper. He was holding a shotgun that he had found inside the house.]

The tension grew, and the audience watched the confrontation.

[The sniper was very good at his job and kept Jason Bourne at bay, almost killing him. Jason moved in and successfully shot the sniper].

["Tell me who you are!" Jason took the moment to ask the bleeding sniper. He was very curious to know his identity.]

[Treadstone...] That was the last thing the sniper said before he died.

[Jason Bourne was disappointed that he got nothing from the man. Suddenly, the phone in the sniper's pocket rings.]

[Jason answered the call and spoke to Conklin, the leader of Treadstone, but even he was clueless about the High Table and the Fraternity.]

[Acting like he knew what he was doing, Jason Bourne hid the fact that he had lost his memory and convinced Conklin to meet him].

[After dealing with the sniper, Jason returned to Marie Kreutz and convinced her to leave. He promised to meet her when everything was over.]

[Knowing that Jason Bourne would be prepared for the meeting, Conklin assembled a team to meet him. While waiting for Jason Bourne to show up, some people walked down the street. One of them was Director Kazir Grey, holding a cup of coffee as he said he hadn't slept much these days].

The audience laughed. A very small comedy in this serious action movie.

[The protagonist didn't let things go according to plan. He waited for the right time, the moment when Conklin was unguarded.]

[That time came, and Jason Bourne began to interrogate Conklin. Conklin told him everything he knew. Jason Bourne realized his code name was Cain and his mission was to kill Wombosi, the African dictator. However, Jason Bourne failed to kill the man because Wombosi was with a child at the time. He was shot and fell into the sea.]

["Wombosi was already killed by the Treadstone after your failure." Conklin added]

[Then dozens of Treadstone members attacked Jason Bourne. The confrontation was swift but deadly. Jason Bourne even fell to the stairs and suffered injuries.]

[Conklin ran and tried to escape, but was killed by one of the Fraternity assassins].

["Wombosi stopped working with us and we used Treadstone to solve that problem." The man muttered. He sent dozens of assassins after Jason Bourne to wipe out all evidence.]

[The final battle took place and Jason Bourne exchanged fire with the enemy. Suddenly, a man from the shadows appeared and helped him. He used his katana to deflect the bullets.]

[Bending the trajectory of bullets was normal in this universe, and it seemed that deflecting bullets was also the norm].

[The two work together to defeat the dozens of assassins. It was a hard fight, but they won.]

["Tch, Conklin is dead and my lead is gone..." Raizo did not feel well. This mission was a failure. He looked at the wounded amnesiac.]

["Looks like you have it rough. Go, leave this place."]

[Jason Bourne nodded and walked away.]

[Several months later, in a tropical country, Marie Kreutz was thrilled to see Jason Bourne again. The two shared a passionate kiss and the credits rolled.]

"It's kind of awkward that Director Grey had Cameron Diaz kiss Matt Damon. They are dating, right?" Wallace muttered as the audience clapped their hands.

"Maybe Director Grey is that committed and professional to his work," Billy replied.

"Or maybe he has no feelings at all for Cameron Diaz."

"Or maybe, hehe, he has some kinky fetish and likes to watch his girlfriend make out with another guy."

The two started to laugh. To be honest, they didn't care about the answer. They didn't become fans because of Kazir's personality. They just like his movies.

Some actors act like they are saints, but they were actually devils in disguise.

Ellen DeGeneres was famous as a comedian and host, but in real life she was a mean person. Still, her show got recognition because it was good.

Jennifer Lawrence admitted in an interview that she could be rude to her fans. But hey, her movies were good. The Hunger Games series was a success.

Anyway, unlike the last time, most of the audience didn't leave and waited for the post-credits scene. It was already a fact that Kazir's movies would have post-credit scenes.

"Damn it! This credits are very long! Why do they even show these names? They are useless to us!"

The credits were not for the audience. It was for the production companies. Those credits were for expanding the resume of the crew. These credits were advertisements for the crew members, so they could get jobs.

Although its real purpose was to show appreciation for the people who worked to make the movie, simple as that.

Even if the credits were over ten minutes long, the filmmakers would still add them at the end of the movie and show over a hundred names because it was the right thing to do. These hundreds of people deserve credit even if they were not actors or actresses.

Fortunately, after two minutes of waiting, the post-credits scene began.

"Nice! This is what I've been waiting for!"

The audience became quiet again and watched the short scene.

[On the screen, dozens of people were standing in front of the graves. An Arab man was sprinkling dust on the graves. He was the man who appeared in the post-credits scene in Taken, the one who said, "The High Table will never forget."]

[The Arabic man turned and faced the black man in the suit (Morgan Freeman)].

When the audience recognized Morgan Freeman, they started screaming.

["I assume you understand why I called you?"]

["Of course," the black man grinned. "I will serve, I will be of service."]

The movie ended right there and the suspenseful music began again. People clapped one last time before leaving the theater.

Billy and Wallace came out of the theater and found a store selling movie merchandise. They saw gold coins and decided to buy them for the third time...

At the Regal Cinema, Kazir Grey and the rest of the cast of The Bourne Identity bowed their heads and thanked the audience. After that, there was an hour-long interview about the making of The Bourne Identity.

+++++

[Author's Note: After reading the summary of Bounce Identity that I wrote, I further realized how much I hate writing summaries.]

[Author's note: I intend to make "Wanted" the Avengers of this universe, where the three protagonists (John Wick, Bryan Mills and Jason Bourne) will appear and gather. The next gathering of the three protagonists will be in John Wick 3, although I'm not sure about that yet].

So what movies and scripts has Kazir made?

Updated the list with Taken 2

Script.
Se7en.
Napoleon Dynamite 2
Hangover 2

Director.
3 unknown horror movies.
Napoleon Dynamite.
The Hangover.

Director Assasin Cinematic Universe
Taken 1
John Wick 1
Jason Bourne 1
Taken 2

Anything else?

He also sold some scripts but I can't remember them.

Last edited:
HWI 194
[Shout out to Paul R. and Jean Carlos L. C!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 194

"Um, excuse me. You're Cameron Diaz, right? Can I get your autograph? I-I like your movies!"

A young woman, perhaps in her college years, approached Cameron Diaz with pen and paper.

"Oh, sure, honey."

Cameron Diaz lowered her sunglasses, smiled sweetly and agreed to give the young woman an autograph.

Cameron Diaz decided to take some time to enjoy herself. She went shopping, wearing sunglasses to protect her identity. She had just finished "cuddling" with Kazir. She was actually hoping that Kazir would join her shopping, but the man was busy as usual.

Cameron Diaz had two reasons for wearing sunglasses. The first was to prevent people from recognizing her. The second was to hide her tired eyes. She didn't get enough sleep last night. She did her morning makeup, but it was better to be safe than sorry. She didn't want a tabloid gossiping about her haggard face.

"I saw your movie, The Bourne Identity, and it's amazing!"

"Thank you."

Cameron Diaz gave her her autograph and walked away. She didn't want to stay in the same place or she might attract more people.

She decided to go to a famous clothing store to buy a pair of sexy bikinis. Her demeanor was very poised and she exuded confidence in her every move.

Three days had already passed since the release of The Bourne Identity. In the month of August, The Bourne Identity may have been the only successful movie released.

Friday, August 13, 1999. The first day of The Bourne Identity grossed $13.73 million.

On Saturday it made another $14.73 million.

On Sunday it grossed $10.68 million.

The first three days of The Bourne Identity grossed $39.15 million. It was an obvious success.

Few movies this year have done as well as The Bourne Identity. Very few had grossed more than $30 million in their first three days.

Based on that, most people in Hollywood believe that The Bourne Identity would maintain its performance.

Since there were no major releases this week other than The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Identity naturally took the top spot in the weekly box office.

The clerk saw Cameron Diaz's demeanor and immediately understood that this woman was a big shot. At least she seemed to be able to buy expensive things without hesitation. Probably a woman who could make 7 figures every year.

"Hello, ma'am. How can I help you?"

"Where is your lingerie department?"

"Let me show you, ma'am." The saleswoman said with respect. She had a quota to meet.

Cameron Diaz began to pick out the best pair to get Kazir's attention. She smiled as she imagined Kazir's reaction once she showed off her "outfit".

While looking for some sexy lingerie, another woman came out of the dressing room.

"Miss, I'll take this dress."

Reese Witherspoon smiled at the saleswoman. Her fame was growing and more and more people recognized her. Still, she wanted to go shopping at least once in a while.

"Thank you, ma'am. Are you going to wear it now?"

"Yes, I'll wear it."

She handed the credit card to the saleswoman before cutting off the price tag.

Reese Witherspoon looked around and her face turned solemn when she saw Cameron Diaz.

"Looks like you're shopping, too."

Cameron Diaz smiled at Reese Witherspoon. The two women didn't like each other.

Reese Witherspoon took over Cameron Diaz's role in There's Something About Mary. That's why Cameron Diaz didn't like Reese Witherspoon.

As for Reese Witherspoon, she didn't like Cameron Diaz because she was dating Kazir Grey. Maybe she was jealous.

"That's right."

Reese Witherspoon kept her smile and walked away. There was no reason to stay in this store since she had already paid.

"Wait a minute, which one do you think Kazir will like between these two bikinis?"

Before Reese could leave, Cameron Diaz stopped her.

Cameron Diaz was showing off two pairs of bikinis and they were all sexy and provocative.

"..."

Reese bit her lip and walked away without answering.

"Fufu, I think I'll buy these two then."

Cameron Diaz was thrilled to see that Reese Witherspoon was affected. As expected, she liked winning.

It was fun to watch Reese Witherspoon's reaction when she showed her the two bikinis.

The whole month of August was dominated by The Bourne Identity. There were some movies that had good performances, but they were nothing compared to The Bourne Identity.

"Wooh! That movie is really cool, no matter how many times I watched it! I can't believe how Jason Bourne came out of nowhere like a ninja!"

"Yeah, I agree with you."

Billy and Wallace came out of the theater. This was the third time they had seen The Bourne Identity that month. They watched it every weekend to refresh their memories.

Even though almost three weeks had passed, the attendance rate for The Bourne Identity per theater was still astounding. In their theater alone, nearly 70% of the seats were filled.

"Excuse me, sir. Could we take some of your time to answer our questionnaire? We are from CinemaScore."

Billy and Wallace agreed, already knowing what answer to write.

"A+"

They gave The Bourne Identity an A+.

After compiling the questionnaires from various theaters, the CinemaScore gave The Bourne Identity an A-!

This was a high score! Only one step below A+!

With this rating, Hollywood understood that the audience loved The Bourne Identity. After all, this rating was tabulated based on their answers in the questionnaires.

Not only that, even the rating of The Bourne Identity on IMDb was 9.3! The fans rated it high. Of course, this rating would change in the long run. Maybe The Bourne Identity would stabilize at an IMDb rating of 8.1.

Well that went well, but Cameron Diaz meeting with Reese Witherspoon was very muted affair after the Bourne Identity movie.
I wonder what Reese POV s are about Kazir Grey new girlfriend and sudden fwce to face meeting after all. As she Reese could have possibly meet with future husband Ryan Phillipe?
Continue on
Cheers!

What about Grey films making Karl Urbans Dredd instead of Stallones awful version or making Con Air staring Liam Neeson?

HWI 195
Hollywood What If Chapter 195

The first week of The Bourne Identity grossed $39.15 million.

Using this trend, the next week would also be a positive result. Even though The Bourne Identity was released, the promotion didn't stop. There were many advertisements all over the place, radio stations and TV channels were promoting the movie.

People heard the title of the movie everywhere. The word of mouth about the movie was also strong. People liked The Bourne Identity and recommended it to their friends.

Even Kazir Grey and Cameron Diaz were seen dating and acting lovey-dovey. The media used this method as another form of promotion.

The movie had the same ingredients as Taken and John Wick. Because of this, people were already used to the unique style of the movie. The movie was realistic, but it had a touch of non-realism. Since these ingredients had been shown in the previous movies, people were already used to them and accepted them easily.

Together with people's positive opinion, more moviegoers decided to see The Bourne Identity. There were no good movies in August anyway.

The box office of The Bourne Identity for the second week (August 22, 1999) was $68.52 million.

August was the least popular month in the summer schedule, so this amount was expected. In fact, this amount was already a huge thing, considering that The Bourne Identity didn't have a strong cast. Matt Damon and Cameron Diaz were A-list stars, but they were not superstars.

Compared to Tom Hanks, Julia Roberts and Tom Cruise, the cast of The Bourne Identity was A-list at best. Their box office appeal was not star-studded.

Anyway, the third week (August 29, 1999) came and The Bourne Identity already grossed $86.60 million.

Just $14 million and The Bourne Identity would cross the $100 million mark.

The production cost of The Bourne Identity was $50 million. Grey Pictures' initial investment was $60 million, but it went down to $50 million when all was said and done. A blessing for Grey Pictures as they were short on cash as they have two projects this year.

For reference, a movie can generally make a profit if the box office is 2.5 times the production cost.

This means that for The Bourne Identity to be profitable, it would have to gross over $125 million. Based on the trajectory of the film, The Bourne Identity would exceed $150 million. Of course, that was based on statistics and probabilities. No one knows the future, uh, except Kazir Grey...

'The North American box office for The Bourne Identity will be around $150 million. That's a good business. After all, we have the overseas release to get more profit.'

If the movie did well in North America, it would definitely do well internationally. That would be the case with The Bourne Identity.

If Kazir's deduction was correct, The Bourne Identity would have made $200 million internationally. People all over the world like to see action movies, hehe.

'In that case, our profit for The Bourne Identity will be over $100 million. As long as nothing bad happens, The Bourne Identity will bring us more than $100 million.'

It was amazing that a situation like this could happen. Investing in movies was a quick way to make a profit, but it was not a sure thing. There were cases where the movie flopped.

'A movie can be finished in a year and the investment will be returned quickly. As long as you know the trick, you can make it big.'

The fourth week (September 5, 1999) came and The Bourne Identity grossed $107 million.

In four weeks, The Bourne Identity crossed the $100 million mark. This was an obvious answer that the movie was successful.

"These people... I swear, they always try to harass me when my movies come out!"

Kazir muttered, rubbing his forehead.

"Well, every movie you direct is successful. They want to congratulate you." Cameron Diaz sat next to him and rubbed her skin against him.

"Congratulations my ass, they want me to work with them."

"That's a good thing."

"I know... It's just that some people are trying to invite me to those parties again and I never like going to parties."

Cameron just smiled and let the man grumble.

"Besides, a lot of agents are trying to contact me. Most of them are trying to offer me a better contract and leave CAA."

The William Morris Agency (WMA) tried to contact him again. This time they expressed their thoughts and hoped that Kazir Grey would return to his "original home". They said that Carl Morin and Lawlor Dean no longer worked at WMA and that no one would harass him again.

'Bullshit, they only want me because of my status and power to get them roles for their clients.'

CAA loved him for that. Most members of his cast came from CAA.

Not only WMA, but even UTA (United Talent Agency) tried to get him on their roster. They dropped the contract down to 2% commission! They were crazy.

Unfortunately for them, Kazir was not interested. What he needed was stability. The Continental Cinematic Universe was still in its infancy, and he didn't want to cause trouble.

Besides, his relationship with Salvatore Barlowe and CAA was going well. Much better than with WMA, who kicked him out.

'I don't want to tell Cam, but an agent actually tried to push his client on me just for a role. Of course I never agree.'

The actress was beautiful, but Kazir was immune to beautiful women. He had no reason to have sex with a woman just because his libido was boiling. He was mature enough to control his primal urges.

Not only that, but even his crew members got caught in the turbulence. They were getting recruited by other studios, leaving Kazir and the production to find new workers to takeover their positions.

'Freddie from the camera department was hired by a production studio to direct a small budget movie. I don't blame him. If I were in his position, I'd take the risk.'

Some of the important people in the crew were almost kidnapped as well. Enticing them with higher salary and better position.

++++

[Author's note: I know it's late, but rest in peace to Akira Toriyama, the Mangaka/Creator of Dragon Ball, Dr. Slump, Blue Dragon, and Dragon Quest (Artist). His creations are masterpieces that created many childhood memories for me and many people. His legacy will never be forgotten].

[Another Note: I know I was gone for a almost a week now. I have no excuse, I reached the point of my life where I want to spend my whole day laying in my bed, watching YouTube shorts and do nothing. And yes, I fucking hate myself.]

Meanwhile, Kazir Grey learns the trapping of successful business in Hollywood , but not even his protégé Freddie was spared and Kazir Grey was happy, but really could have used his help in the CCU Universe.
Looks like Kazir Grey done Robert Bourne Identity movie proud,in fact Bourne Identity 2.0 connected to CCU has never been better for Kazir Grey business , but i wonder who's Kazir Grey recruiting for Wanted since the actor for Wesley Gibson isn't available, but Angelina Jolie is available for Fox?
If they thought that Bourne was good, wait till they see idea of curved bullets of the fraternity of Brotherhood , that will probably blow their minds even further ,HAHA!
And my boy Kazir Grey hasn't even started on the mcu verse world yet but still not the right time yet ?
While Kazir Grey complaining about business, when he got fine bombshell 90's Cameron Diaz in his bed, Kazir Grey life sucks so much for you ,poor baby Kazir Grey, Hehe!
Right about the Hollywood business, but Kazir Grey isn't falling for their tricks, but they persistently won't give up either, Hollywood types right, sheesh.
Welcome back, Kazir Grey
Continue on
Cheers!

P.S. Well taking a sabbatical for yourself is never wrong, take care Author San
I think Kazir Grey should write the script for "Gone Girl " and a " Simple Favor " movies
RIP Akira Toriyama

Last edited:
HWI 196
Hollywood What If Chapter 196

Even Harold Witsend and Renner Hector were contacted to leave the crew. Fortunately, the two guys talked to him and Kazir decided to keep them by increasing their salaries.

Kazir was not stupid. They were friends, but money was also important. He had to give them more money because they were worth it. Harold and Renner were important people in his crew and he didn't want to let them go.

'One thing is obvious. Somebody is trying to cause trouble.'

For this thing to happen all at once was very suspicious. Well, Kazir had an idea what was going on.

'I think the pig is oinking again.'

With Harvey Weinstein's connection, he could solve the puzzle and find the root of the problem. First of all, Kazir had personally seen The Blair Witch Project, and Harvey Weinstein probably knew about it.

Harvey Weinstein knew the person who destroyed his plan. With a little research, he would definitely find out that Kazir Grey was also interested in The Blair Witch Project.

'We never had a good relationship anyway.'

Their first meeting might have been friendly, but that was it.

Harvey is never a good person. The fact that he went to jail speaks a lot about it.

The feminist movement was still in its infancy, and it wouldn't reach its peak until the Internet age. The #MeToo movement would happen with the help of the internet.

After a rare day off from work, Kazir Grey lay down and relaxed his mind. Cameron Diaz let him rest his head on her lap. The nervousness he felt due to the constant pressure of the film's release disappeared when the film did well at the box office.

The film crossed the $100 million mark at the box office within four weeks of its release. More and more people were interested in the cinematic universe that Grey Pictures was creating. The road to success for the Continental Cinematic Universe was becoming clear.

'Once Taken 2 is released, the next movie will be Wanted and it will be the first movie where the three protagonists will appear... Damn, I said I don't want to think about work and I want to relax instead. But I can't help thinking about work...' Kazir sighed.

Maybe thinking about his movie projects was indeed a way to relax.

The month of September didn't have any strong contenders except for American Beauty, produced and distributed by DreamWorks Pictures, Blue Streak, produced by Sony-Columbia, and Double Jeopardy, produced and distributed by Paramount Pictures.

Of the three, American Beauty, produced by DreamWorks, was the top performer in August aside from The Bourne Identity.

General Manager Stella Willow reminded the Big Six that DreamWorks' films were getting better and their local distribution channels were becoming more compact. She did this to distract them from Grey Pictures. Still, Stella was not lying. DreamWorks was showing its influence.

Saving Private Ryan, Prince of Egypt, Antz, and The Haunting, which came out in the last few years, did well at the box office. DreamWorks released two to three movies a year, but they were all good.

The Big Six began to look at DreamWorks with seriousness. The Big Six would never be the Big Seven, it could only be the Big Five. That means one of the Big Six would merge... Rest in peace, 20th Century Fox of the next two decades. Disney would acquire you for $71.3 billion and possibly later screw you over and steal all your profitable franchises.

Anyway, that was in the distant future, and it could change now that Kazir Grey was creating a butterfly effect all around him.

Kazir closed his eyes and laid his head on Cameron's lap. The woman giggled and combed his hair, knowing that Kazir had been on the edge lately.

Every director had a heavy responsibility to make sure the movie would be a success. They didn't get enough sleep, or to be more precise, they couldn't sleep because of the pressure.

It was a miracle that Kazir could handle the pressure well. He wasn't impatient, he didn't shout much, and he didn't resort to verbal violence whenever he entered the set. It was as if Kazir Grey was used to high pressure, as if he had been in this situation all his life.

Still, a man was fragile. Even someone like Kazir could succumb to stress. Now that The Bourne Identity was a success, Kazir could breathe and relax.

Cameron leaned over and kissed his forehead.

"Sleep well, Kazir."

Just like that, September flew by. More than 3 weeks passed and "The Bourne Identity" grossed $128.36 million. It already surpassed the 2.5 times production cost base.

Unfortunately, the progress of The Bourne Identity would be slower as its theaters went down to 1300 theaters. This was a normal occurrence and it was already good that The Bourne Identity maintained more than a thousand theaters. Maybe next week the number of theaters showing The Bourne Identity would be even lower.

Well, even if The Bourne Identity didn't make money at the box office, Grey Pictures had plenty of ways to make money from it.

While The Bourne Identity was in its 8th week of release in North America, the international release was already two weeks ago.

The overseas box office for The Bourne Identity was around $78 million. The impact of Taken and John Wick overseas affected The Bourne Identity and gave it a better performance than Grey Pictures expected.

It may only be four weeks before The Bourne Identity grosses over $100 million overseas.

October 15 arrived. Kazir Grey and Cameron Diaz attended a movie premiere. Kazir was actually the one who wanted to see this movie, and Cameron joined him because they wanted to promote The Bourne Identity, which was still in theaters.

"I'm excited to see this movie... By the way, we don't talk about the title of the movie."

"Kazir, babe, I have no idea what you're talking about," Cameron muttered, smiling into the camera.

Kazir Grey and Cameron Diaz were about to see F**** C***, directed by none other than David Fincher.

+++++

[Author's Note: I respect the rules of F**** C***.]

HWI 197
[Shout out to Hugo B, Takatchi, Julian, Evan Otero G, Gabriel Le R, Mike, Tarabi Y, Shylar, and DeathShadow!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 197

F*ght Cl*b was one of David Fincher's masterpieces. It was a cult classic that remained relevant for the next three decades. People loved to watch the F*ght Cl*b

The movie was based on a novel and David got the movie rights because he loved it so much. He wanted to direct the movie because of course it had an amazing plot.

They invited Brad Pitt to join the movie. David Fincher and Brad Pitt had a good relationship and this was their second time working together.

This would not be their last time working together, a few years later Brad Pitt would also star in another David Fincher movie. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Se7en, F*ght Cl*b, and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. These three movies had interesting plots and David Fincher filmed all of them. He was good at his genre, the noir genre.

After Kazir and Cameron entered the theater, the cast came out one by one.

Kazir and Cameron were not the stars of this movie, they were just guests.

Brad Pitt and Edward Norton appeared and did short interviews... Fortunately they were not high this time.

At the Venice Film Festival four weeks ago, the first premiere of F*ght Cl*b took place. The movie was interesting, but the participants hated it.

At this time, Hollywood movies were better than foreign movies. It may sound condescending, but it was the truth. The directors from different countries who participated in the film festival understood the importance of winning. First of all, the Venice Film Festival was in Europe, and European directors never liked Hollywood.

The critics and the directors hated the film. This hatred was directed at the crew of F*ght Cl*b, and Brad Pitt and Edward Norton clearly felt it.

The Venice Film Festival lasted ten days, so to cope with the situation, Brad Pitt and Edward Norton decided to smoke weed. Yes, they were high while the F*ght Cl*b had a premiere at the Venice Film Festival.

Of course, F*ght Cl*b never won the Venice Film Festival. But the funny thing was that Eyes Wide Shut, directed by Stanley Kubrick, won the FilmCritica "Bastone Bianco" Award. It seemed that Hollywood movies were still doing well at European film festivals.

So yes, Brad Pitt and Edward Norton were not high this time. At least it didn't seem that way. The film's premiere in the United States was peaceful.

Kazir Grey talked to David Fincher and congratulated him even before the film was released.

David was happy that Kazir was confident in his movie, it eased his nervousness a bit.

Unlike David Fincher, Kazir Grey knew the outcome of the movie. Although F*ght Cl*b didn't do well at the box office because of its theme and plot, it did very well on videotape sales.

Obviously, F*ght Cl*b was the kind of movie people preferred to watch at home, not in a movie theater. Shawshank Redemption was in that category.

"Kazir, I'm glad to see you again." Brad Pitt was the one who approached Kazir this time.

"You too, Brad."

Kazir Grey shook Brad Pitt's hand. The two were acquaintances, and they had had some interactions in the set of Se7en.

Brad Pitt didn't expect Kazir Grey to become a successful director after Se7en. He thought Kazir would be a screenwriter at best.

He thought Napoleon Dynamite would be a fluke and his next movies would flop.

But his expectations were not fulfilled. Instead of falling, Kazir Grey kept rising.

The Hangover, Taken, John Wick and The Bourne Identity. These four movies did well at the box office. Taken had an impact on society and won Liam Neeson his Best Actor Award!

For an actor like Brad Pitt, of course he wanted to get an Oscar statue. That was true for everybody who was part of this industry.

They wanted to be recognized by the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Science. Frankly, Brad Pitt was jealous. Not just him, a lot of actors have been jealous of Liam Neeson's success lately. Heck, Liam Neeson got a huge salary in Star Wars this year! The effect of the Oscar!

Knowing that Kazir Grey had strong skills, Brad Pitt decided to deepen their friendship.

'Even Morgan Freeman got a role in Kazir's so-called Cinematic Universe.'

Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman starred in Se7en.

"Your movies are very good, Kazir. I saw The Bourne Identity and it gave me an adrenaline rush."

"Haha, thanks, Brad."

"See you around."

Brad Pitt didn't have to be so obvious. One thing was clear... He could audition for Kazir's next movie. Maybe he could get the role, why not?

After talking to many people, Kazir returned to his seat. He looked around and saw Cameron Diaz talking to her friends. She also returned as the theater filled with people.

The movie started and the audience focused on the big screen.

"This is very interesting."

Kazir muttered as he looked at the newspaper. He realized that his existence was indeed changing the future. Now he wondered how many changes he would live to see.

The front page of the newspaper was about the big movie release this week, which was F*ght Cl*b.

The movie was distributed by 20th Century Fox, and the newspaper Kazir was reading was owned by News Corporation.

The headline read, "Fight Club grosses $31 million after one week in theaters."

Kazir was skeptical, because according to what he remembered, F*ght Cl*b would only make $101 million at the worldwide box office.

This meant that the first week of F*ght Cl*b should be lower, definitely not $31 million. But the reality was in front of him.

The box office of F*ght Cl*b increased in this timeline.

"Based on its first week, Fight Club could gross over $100 million in North America alone. If that happens, then the overseas box office will also be around $100 million."

+++++

[Author's Note: There will be another chapter a few minutes later.]

HWI 198
Hollywood What If Chapter 198

If everything went well with F*ght Cl*b, the movie would gross $200 million at the worldwide box office. That was a huge deal.

"Haha, it looks like 20th Century Fox and David Fincher reconciled this time."

He still remembered how 20th Century Fox banned David Fincher after the tragedy of Alien 3.

Anyway, David Fincher was his friend and Kazir Grey was happy to see his friend succeed.

"... Sigh, maybe he will invite me to drink again."

Drinking with David Fincher was a bad idea.

Kazir decided to open the next page of the newspaper and read the contents.

There was an explanation why F*ght Cl*b was doing well even in October. The one who wrote the article was a movie critic.

Kazir raised his eyebrows when he saw his name.

The film critic said that the aesthetic of the filmmaking was changing. After the release of Kazir Grey's films and the Wachowskis' Matrix, people became interested in watching action films with serious stunt choreography. Especially Kazir Grey's hand-to-hand combat.

The action movies created by Kazir Grey emphasize making the fight scenes as grounded and realistic as possible.

Although Kazir's movies had a bit of the supernatural, such as bending bullets and ninjas, people preferred to watch that rather than a topless man raining bullets with a heavy machine gun without reloading.

Because of this, the performance of F*ght Cl*b was affected and brought a better box office.

"So this critic is saying that I'm the reason why Fight Club is thriving, is that right?" Kazir tilted his head and wondered.

He knew that he was changing the future, and it seemed that he was indirectly changing the future of F*ght Cl*b, too, because of his movies.

Anyway, David Fincher was his friend and he was happy that his movie was successful.

Another two weeks passed and Kazir was busy again. October passed and November was there to greet them with a bunch of horror movies.

F*ght Cl*b grossed over $72 million and is already considered a box office hit.

As for The Bourne Identity, it grossed $147 million after three months in theaters. However, the movie was already losing steam and had only 500 theaters. Maybe two weeks later, The Bourne Identity would be dropped by the Cinema Alliance. Well, it seemed that The Bourne Identity would cross the $150 million mark within those two weeks.

Grey Pictures had already received their 40% share of the $100 million from Cinema Alliance. The remaining money would be sent once The Bourne Identity finished its run.

Sony-Columbia only received $20 million because of the contract. Honestly, Sony-Columbia was losing money on this. They were bleeding and gambling with their future. Bruce Almighty was still in the filming stage and needed more time in post-production because of the special effects it needed.

Some of the higher-ups at Sony-Columbia were not happy about the deal. Sony-Columbia invested more than $15 million in prints and advertising for The Bourne Identity.

The fact that they could get more money from Cinema Alliance, at least $10 million, eased their minds a bit.

In addition, the international performance of The Bourne Identity has been astounding.

In just 50 days of release, the film had already grossed $138 million.

$17 million in the UK.

$14 million in Germany.

$15 million in Italy.

$13 million in Spain.

$27 million in Japan.

$9 million in Australia.

These are just the major countries that contributed to the international box office for The Bourne Identity.

Keep in mind that Sony-Columbia distributed the films in hundreds of countries. Of course, local theaters would get a cut of the box office.

Sony-Columbia might get $28 million. Not bad, honestly, but not good either. At least they spent less money on international promotion.

Matt Damon and the cast of The Bourne Identity flew around the globe for a month just to promote the movie, it was very exhausting... Kazir was not with them because he had another project to take care of.

The worldwide box office for The Bourne Identity was $285 million. There was a good chance that it would cross the $300 million mark.

If there was one thing that Sony-Columbia was disappointed about, it was the fact that they could only get 20% of the videotapes and DVD sales of The Bourne Identity.

They were only the distributor of The Bourne Identity and Grey Pictures owned all the copyrights.

Since The Bourne Identity was part of a huge Cinematic Universe, and once that Cinematic Universe became a huge success, many people would be interested in buying the videotapes to complete their sets.

With that in mind, the videotapes and DVD sales of The Bourne Identity could be over $100 million in its first year. And Sony-Columbia could only lick 20% of that huge amount.

Another thing, Robert Ludlum was the author of the Jason Bourne novels, and he also had a piece of this delicious pie.

Even though the 3% revenue cut was small compared to Sony-Columbia, it was still 7 to 8 figures in cash. As long as Grey Pictures sold the videotapes and DVDs or rented the movie to an online movie platform, Robert Ludlum would get 3% of the revenue.

Everybody got their piece of the pie, and everybody was happy. Everybody got their profit, no matter how big or small it was.

It was a win-win situation, although Grey Pictures had the last laugh. They were able to make more than $100 million at the box office this time.

After all that, Grey Pictures still didn't have time to celebrate. Because Taken 2 would be released in the first week of November, distributed by Paramount Pictures.

This time Fremont Smith was the one who was having a hard time because of stress. His iconic afro was long gone, he cut his hair short because he didn't have time to take care of it lately. He was so busy working on Taken 2 that he didn't have time to take care of himself.

++++

[Author's Note: Not gonna lie, this chapter is super clunky to read.]

HWI 199
[Shout out to Joles!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 199

Fremont Smith lost weight. He was usually a positive guy who had a strong passion for movies.

Right now, Fremont lost his happy mood and was very serious. He was still passionate about his dream of becoming a director. Now that he had become one, he realized that it was not easy at all.

He had worked under Director Grey's crew and gained considerable knowledge. But standing in that position and taking responsibility for the possible failure of the movie was very stifling.

Now he realized that Director Grey, his mentor, was a monster for doing his job so well.

Because of the pressure, there was a time when Fremont would explode and lash out at the newbies. He found an outlet. A natural reaction to such a situation.

Fortunately, he didn't have much strong intention to say hurtful words... He just said some wild things, even calling the new crew members the N-word.

Fremont was amazed that Kazir never got to the point of acting crazy on the set. Fremont felt that his behavior was not enough.

Actually, a lot of directors in Hollywood were arrogant and had a shitty attitude. That was their way of adapting.

As the director of a movie, he should be assertive and never show any weakness. Otherwise, the crew and cast won't take him seriously.

As for lashing out at the crew and cast, so many directors have done that, almost endlessly if you list them. The beef between actors and directors were never ending.

The small screening of Taken 2 was held in the private theater of Paramount Pictures.

Fremont saw many people from Paramount, most of them related to production and publicity management. Even the higher-ups attended the little screening.

Brad Grey and the others were watching Taken 2. Kazir Grey was sitting next to the CEO, taking the movie seriously.

So far, everything was going well.

Perhaps working with Kazir Grey for a few years had an effect on Fremont Smith's filmography. He used a fast cutting style so often.

Fast cutting is an editing technique that refers to several consecutive shots of short duration, about 3 seconds or less.

Taken 2 used the editing style a lot and made the tension build up.

Fremont was nervous because the current movie they were watching was edited by him and his editor team.

If this version was liked by Grey Pictures and Paramount Pictures, then this version would be the official film.

If not, then Grey Pictures would hire new editors and make another version based on their image.

Fremont Smith cared so much about this project because it would affect his future.

If the movie was successful with his version, then he would have more influence on his next movie. He would have more freedom to explore. He could fight for editing rights, something few directors could do.

Frankly, Fremont Smith was grateful that Director Grey gave him the chance to direct a big project. Remember, Taken was the second highest grossing movie two years ago and it had a huge impact on society. Of course, Fremont didn't want the movie to flop.

With his hands clenched tightly, the movie ended and the conversation in the small theater continued.

The higher-ups at Paramount nodded and began to talk about their plan. How to do the promotion and what to do with it. Trailers, advertising, anything that could help Taken 2 make more money.

Fremont looked around, a little confused and nervous. He didn't know if their reaction was good or bad.

Suddenly, both Brad Grey and Kazir Grey stood up and shook hands.

Kazir looked at Fremont and motioned for him to speak to them.

"Brad, this is Fremont. He is the director of Taken 2."

"Nice to meet you." Brad Grey shook his hand before he left. People like Brad Grey were always busy.

"Um, Director Grey, the result... Should we edit the movie?" Fremont muttered weakly, very nervous.

Kazir chuckled and patted him on the shoulder.

"Fremont, can't you see that everyone around you has started taking notes? Even the critics are thinking about the articles they will write based on the movie. Don't worry, I haven't seen a single person who had a negative reaction to the movie. You did a good job. We don't need to edit the movie. So you are responsible for making the trailer. Congratulations."

"Y- Yes! Director!" Fremont Smith smiled sincerely. God knows how many sleepless nights he spent just to edit the movie.

Unlike Kazir, who had 'references' to follow, Fremont relied on his knowledge and experience to make a proper cut.

"Fremont, we are both directors now. Just call me Kazir."

"You are my mentor in this industry and I have learned so much from you."

"Well, calling me director is better than teacher or mentor... On second thought, I think it should be better to call me director."

Kazir was not used to being called teacher or mentor. First of all, he knew that he was not a good director.

Even though this would be the last time Paramount would distribute their film since their contract ended, the company put a lot of importance on Taken 2.

After seeing Taken 2, they believed that the box office would not be bad.

"Congratulations again," Kazir said.

He decided to keep Fremont's cut because it was close to his expectations. Fremont's version was close to the original Taken 2, which Kazir Grey watched in the past.

After the extensive promotion that Paramount and the cast of Taken 2 did, the first week of November arrived and Taken 2 would set sail at the box office.

In that month, the toughest opponents that Taken 2 would face would be Toy Story 2 and 007: The World Is Not Enough.

As for horror movies, there were a lot of them, and moviegoers were divided on which horror movie to see.

The highest grossing horror movie in November was Sleepy Hollow, starring Johnny Depp and Christina Ricci and directed by none other than Tim Burton.

HWI 200
[Congratulations to myself for writing 200 chapters. It's not easy to write a story so this is basically an achievement in my opinion.]

Hollywood What If Chapter 200

November 4th, 1999.

The Paramount Theatre is an art deco concert hall located at 2025 Broadway in downtown Oakland. When it was built in 1931, it was the largest multi-purpose theater on the West Coast with 3,476 seats.

It was used for many purposes, including Broadway shows and movie premieres.

Today, the Paramount Theatre would be used for the premiere of Taken 2.

The cameras flashes all over the red carpet. People would scream when an actor arrived.

Matt Damon attended the premiere of this movie and was very interested in the performance of the movie.

The Bourne Identity had already finished its North American run and the final box office was $162 million.

As for the overseas box office, some countries have already finished the screening while others are still in progress. As of now, the overseas box office was around $197 million.

Combining the North American and international box office, The Bourne Identity has grossed more than $359 million.

Grey Pictures already got some of the money from the international box office and they were quite generous. Grey Pictures gave Matt Damon a bonus of $1.6 million after the settlement.

This was Matt Damon's best movie and this was his biggest bonus. Even Miramax was too tight to give him a million dollars for Good Will Hunting.

Matt Damon stepped onto the red carpet and welcomed by deafening screams. It seemed that the effect of The Bourne Identity on many people was obvious.

He was not super famous then, but now he realizes that his appearance is recognized by many people. Even though they usually call him Jason Bourne instead of his real name. Well, that was a common occurrence in the industry.

Matt Damon was actually with Ben Affleck, but the guy didn't use the red carpet to enter the theater. Ben Affleck used the back entrance to enter the theater.

Ben Affleck expressed his jealousy that Matt Damon got a big role and his movie was successful. Since they were best friends, Matt Damon took the opportunity to introduce Ben Affleck to director Kazir Grey.

He guessed that Grey Pictures would expand their projects and Ben Affleck had a chance to work with Kazir Grey.

While being interviewed and asked for his opinion on Taken 2, another deafening scream hit Matt Damon and the reporter.

They both stopped and looked at the person stepping out of the limo. It was none other than award-winning actor Liam Neeson.

Liam Neeson had so many projects these past few years and they were successful.

Star Wars: Episode 1 - The Phantom Menace. This iconic franchise produced a $1 billion ($1.027 billion) movie this year.

The Haunting was another movie starring Liam Neeson. The Haunting grossed $180 million.

Perhaps this was the effect of the Best Actor award on Liam Neeson's career.

Liam Neeson was the star of the night, so Matt Damon ended the interview and entered the theater. Before he left the red carpet, people were still screaming and calling out Liam Neeson's name.

Matt Damon chuckled and shook his head. For a moment, he imagined what would happen if he were the one to win the Best Actor award. Maybe the future would change. Well, the what-ifs were always there to fuel his imagination.

Still, he understood the present. His situation was not that bad. Just like Liam Neeson, Matt Damon was getting recognition and his status was better compared to last year.

One thing was for sure, working with a talented director was the best move he made in recent years. Working with Steven Spielberg and Kazir Grey made him open his mind. An actor was only there to play the character, but a great director could make great movies with a bad actor.

Using different editing, cutting, and transition techniques, as long as the footage was complete, a director could make a movie.

Someone like Kazir Grey was a very rare talent. His films were all successful... Aside from his first three horror movies. People already forgot about those.

Even Steven Spielberg and James Cameron had bad movies, and so does Kazir Grey.

Maybe Kazir was still in his prime.

After all, no one was perfect, and Kazir would reach the point where he would have a bad movie. The question was, when would it happen?

Matt Damon was in the theater and found Ben Affleck talking to the people he knew.

This was a very small industry and most people knew each other.

Ben Affleck saw his friend and excused himself.

"Kazir is here. Let me introduce you."

"Thanks, man."

Armageddon was released last year and Ben Affleck was one of the stars of the movie. Of course, the protagonist of the movie was Bruce Willis.

The recognition he got from Armageddon was not bad, but not good either. At least nothing compared to "Jason Bourne".

More people were into realistic action movies these days and The Bourne Identity had a good run at the North American box office.

Compared to A.J. Frost from Armageddon, Jason Bourne was more popular.

Ben Affleck and his agent wanted to find good projects that would give Ben Affleck the lead role.

He was tired of being a supporting actor, he wanted to be the protagonist this time.

There was a rumor that Grey Pictures would produce two movies next year. The first one was John Wick Chapter 2 while the second one was still a secret.

In this secret project, Ben Affleck was interested in getting the main role. If possible, he wanted to talk to Kazir Grey and hoped that he would have a chance to see the script.

However, Ben Affleck looked around and realized that some renounced actors were also in the theater!

Unlike Ben Affleck, most of these actors entered the theater on the red carpet!

He saw Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Johnny Depp!

Hell, even Bruce Willis was in the theater! The star of Die Hard, The Sixth Sense, and Armageddon!

Bruce Willis saw that Ben Affleck was at the premiere and nodded. Ben Affleck nodded back.

'As expected, I'm not the only one interested in Kazir's next project.' Ben Affleck sighed.

Kazir Grey didn't like parties and he stayed in his office most of the time.

He was very difficult to meet. This was the rare moment when Kazir was out in public.

HWI 201
[Shout out to Kyuby7!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 201

So many actors actually tried to invite Kazir to their parties, but Kazir always declined.

For someone like Ben Affleck, who had no connection to Kazir Grey, this was a rare opportunity to talk to the director.

But it seemed that Ben Affleck was not the only one who thought about it. Just the fact that there were famous actors in this theater was amazing.

"Looks like this is going to be difficult for you, Ben." Matt Damon shrugged and Ben Affleck nodded solemnly.

He had so many rivals who wanted to work with Kazir Grey. That was good and bad.

Bad because Ben Affleck had so many rivals who wanted to get the role.

Good because many actors were confident that Kazir's next movie would be a success. Few people knew, but Kazir's next project was called Wanted. A movie featuring all the protagonists of the Continental Cinematic Universe! Surely this movie would be huge.

As this was happening, Kazir was talking to the higher-ups at Paramount. Cameron Diaz was standing at his side, hugging his arm. She was wearing an elegant halter dress and was smiling.

The two were still keeping their relationship in the public eye. But the couple had already decided when to separate. They were adults and knew that this relationship was just a fake one.

Of course, the two had fun while in a relationship. Kazir Grey was a nice lover and Cameron Diaz could testify to that. In truth, she wanted to continue the relationship, but she knew that Kazir Grey didn't. She was hurt, but she knew how it worked.

At least her fame improved after The Bourne Identity. She had more projects. Even Charlie's Angels was coming out the next year and she spent most of her time on set. So yeah, she didn't have time to get into a serious relationship.

After Kazir and Cameron talked to Brad Grey and the Paramount people, the two returned to their seats.

They found Matt Damon and Ben Affleck approaching.

Matt Damon greeted them. He shook hands with Kazir and hugged Cameron Diaz.

Then Matt Damon introduced them to Ben Affleck. Ben Affleck was an actor and he had good roles in the last few years. But he was nothing compared to Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise.

"Oh yes, I know you, Mr. Affleck," Kazir replied. He knew Ben Affleck very well.

The man who wore the Daredevil costume.

The man who flew the plane at Pearl Harbor.

The man who was looking for his wife in Gone Girl. That movie was directed by David Fincher.

Last but not least, Ben Affleck was famous for his role in Batman vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice. He took up the mantle of Batman.

Although Ben Affleck was much younger, Kazir Grey still recognized him.

Ben Affleck smiled when he realized that Director Grey had an idea about him.

From the actors' reactions, Kazir deduced their intentions.

'Let's see... I have no particular actor to choose as Wesley Gibson, the protagonist of Wanted.'

James McAvoy, the original actor, was already acting industry in 1995 and he had a role in a British movie called The Near Room.

Kazir Grey was able to contact the man and invite him to play the protagonist. But James McAvoy was still young, only 19 years old.

He didn't fit the role of a depressed office worker. He was too young to get the role.

Brad Pitt's agent expressed that Brad Pitt was interested in his next project.

However, Brad Pitt was too much for Grey Pictures. After the success of F*ght Cl*b, Brad Pitt's status rose. They could pay Brad Pitt around $4 to $7 million for the first movie, but it would be hard for Grey Pictures to sign a trilogy with Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt and his team would never agree to a trilogy contract. For a famous actor like him, it would be detrimental to be tied to a project for a few years, especially if the salary was not advantageous.

In this case, Grey Pictures had to choose actors who were known but not famous. Someone who wouldn't cause them any trouble. Someone they could sign for a trilogy. Someone they could cast and not have a problem with the salary they were offering.

Ben Affleck fits this category. At least the salary won't be a problem once they cast him.

As for his acting ability, Ben Affleck could do it. The guy didn't have explosive acting, but he had enough experience to take on the role.

Of course, Ben Affleck had to pass the 3rd round of auditions first. The crew had to make sure that Ben Affleck was right for the role.

Grey Pictures won't put all their eggs in one basket.

They have other actors to choose from, like Christian Bale. This "Sigma" actor was trying to break into Hollywood with a crazy role in American Psycho.

Another actor was the handsome Orlando Bloom.

Ewan McGregor could also be invited. The upcoming young version of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Grey Pictures had a lot of actors to choose from. Now that their studio was producing great movies, many actors were interested in working with them.

The actors Kazir preferred were still unknown, and Kazir was sure that these actors would be happy to get the role, no matter what the salary. For small actors like them, exposure was more important than salary. That was the only way they could get more jobs.

Ben Affleck did his best to make a good first impression. He didn't want to waste this opportunity. His friend had already helped him, and it was time for him to do his part.

Taking a deep breath, Ben Affleck tried to speak to Director Grey.

"Director, may I ask if you..."

"Don't worry, I will send you the script tomorrow. Of course, you will have to sign a confidentiality agreement."

Before Ben Affleck could even say his part, Kazir Grey already replied.

"Y- Yes. Thank you, Director Grey."

Ben Affleck didn't deny Kazir's goodwill. Having the script meant he had a better chance at the audition.

+++++

[So here I am promoting my Patreon for the nth time. You can read up to 151 advanced chapters by subscribing to my Patreon].

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki

[Shout out to Kyuby7!]

Hollywood What If Chapter 201

So many actors actually tried to invite Kazir to their parties, but Kazir always declined.

For someone like Ben Affleck, who had no connection to Kazir Grey, this was a rare opportunity to talk to the director.

But it seemed that Ben Affleck was not the only one who thought about it. Just the fact that there were famous actors in this theater was amazing.

"Looks like this is going to be difficult for you, Ben." Matt Damon shrugged and Ben Affleck nodded solemnly.

He had so many rivals who wanted to work with Kazir Grey. That was good and bad.

Bad because Ben Affleck had so many rivals who wanted to get the role.

Good because many actors were confident that Kazir's next movie would be a success. Few people knew, but Kazir's next project was called Wanted. A movie featuring all the protagonists of the Continental Cinematic Universe! Surely this movie would be huge.

As this was happening, Kazir was talking to the higher-ups at Paramount. Cameron Diaz was standing at his side, hugging his arm. She was wearing an elegant halter dress and was smiling.

The two were still keeping their relationship in the public eye. But the couple had already decided when to separate. They were adults and knew that this relationship was just a fake one.

Of course, the two had fun while in a relationship. Kazir Grey was a nice lover and Cameron Diaz could testify to that. In truth, she wanted to continue the relationship, but she knew that Kazir Grey didn't. She was hurt, but she knew how it worked.

At least her fame improved after The Bourne Identity. She had more projects. Even Charlie's Angels was coming out the next year and she spent most of her time on set. So yeah, she didn't have time to get into a serious relationship.

After Kazir and Cameron talked to Brad Grey and the Paramount people, the two returned to their seats.

They found Matt Damon and Ben Affleck approaching.

Matt Damon greeted them. He shook hands with Kazir and hugged Cameron Diaz.

Then Matt Damon introduced them to Ben Affleck. Ben Affleck was an actor and he had good roles in the last few years. But he was nothing compared to Bruce Willis, Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise.

"Oh yes, I know you, Mr. Affleck," Kazir replied. He knew Ben Affleck very well.

The man who wore the Daredevil costume.

The man who flew the plane at Pearl Harbor.

The man who was looking for his wife in Gone Girl. That movie was directed by David Fincher.

Last but not least, Ben Affleck was famous for his role in Batman vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice. He took up the mantle of Batman.

Although Ben Affleck was much younger, Kazir Grey still recognized him.

Ben Affleck smiled when he realized that Director Grey had an idea about him.

From the actors' reactions, Kazir deduced their intentions.

'Let's see... I have no particular actor to choose as Wesley Gibson, the protagonist of Wanted.'

James McAvoy, the original actor, was already acting industry in 1995 and he had a role in a British movie called The Near Room.

Kazir Grey was able to contact the man and invite him to play the protagonist. But James McAvoy was still young, only 19 years old.

He didn't fit the role of a depressed office worker. He was too young to get the role.

Brad Pitt's agent expressed that Brad Pitt was interested in his next project.

However, Brad Pitt was too much for Grey Pictures. After the success of F*ght Cl*b, Brad Pitt's status rose. They could pay Brad Pitt around $4 to $7 million for the first movie, but it would be hard for Grey Pictures to sign a trilogy with Brad Pitt.

Brad Pitt and his team would never agree to a trilogy contract. For a famous actor like him, it would be detrimental to be tied to a project for a few years, especially if the salary was not advantageous.

In this case, Grey Pictures had to choose actors who were known but not famous. Someone who wouldn't cause them any trouble. Someone they could sign for a trilogy. Someone they could cast and not have a problem with the salary they were offering.

Ben Affleck fits this category. At least the salary won't be a problem once they cast him.

As for his acting ability, Ben Affleck could do it. The guy didn't have explosive acting, but he had enough experience to take on the role.

Of course, Ben Affleck had to pass the 3rd round of auditions first. The crew had to make sure that Ben Affleck was right for the role.

Grey Pictures won't put all their eggs in one basket.

They have other actors to choose from, like Christian Bale. This "Sigma" actor was trying to break into Hollywood with a crazy role in American Psycho.

Another actor was the handsome Orlando Bloom.

Ewan McGregor could also be invited. The upcoming young version of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Grey Pictures had a lot of actors to choose from. Now that their studio was producing great movies, many actors were interested in working with them.

The actors Kazir preferred were still unknown, and Kazir was sure that these actors would be happy to get the role, no matter what the salary. For small actors like them, exposure was more important than salary. That was the only way they could get more jobs.

Ben Affleck did his best to make a good first impression. He didn't want to waste this opportunity. His friend had already helped him, and it was time for him to do his part.

Taking a deep breath, Ben Affleck tried to speak to Director Grey.

"Director, may I ask if you..."

"Don't worry, I will send you the script tomorrow. Of course, you will have to sign a confidentiality agreement."

Before Ben Affleck could even say his part, Kazir Grey already replied.

"Y- Yes. Thank you, Director Grey."

Ben Affleck didn't deny Kazir's goodwill. Having the script meant he had a better chance at the audition.

+++++

[So here I am promoting my Patreon for the nth time. You can read up to 151 advanced chapters by subscribing to my Patreon].

https://www.patreon.com/Puji_maki
Interested in reading more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back