• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Hospitalized Tanuki

Biigoh

Primordial Tanuki
So in hospital for at least a day for relapse of pancreatitis.

Why-So-Sad-Kitty.jpg

Hope you recover quickly yo.

A Tanuki in a hospital ? We need to bring a festival to you, in your room! Joy and songs won't leave your heart! And then, you won't even notice the blank walls and the pancreatitis.

Hope you get well soon, Biigoh.

Noooes!! ( °Д°)

Get well soon, Biigoh.
*wonders if one can get "get-well-soon" flowers delivered through the net...*

If there's anything that can be done to distract you from things then just let us know. For the moment though you try and focus on getting well... and I'll be preping a clone body for you to move to. Pink hair is okay?

That, good sir, is teh suck. I hope your mysterious squidgy internal bits recover soon.

I have but moments, but I say this, rest and get well soon my tanuki partner in crime. I expect your eventual return.

Sounds like loads of fun, not. Get well soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be sneding you healing waves as I have nothing better to do
(~o3o)~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FEEL THE HEAL!
andgetbettertoo

Merior said:
If there's anything that can be done to distract you from things then just let us know. For the moment though you try and focus on getting well... and I'll be preping a clone body for you to move to. Pink hair is okay?

Owww...

Hope this passes quickly for you.

*looks it up*

"Alcohol is the single most common etiology of chronic panreatitis"

Go a bit lighter on the booze?

On the upside, for at least a day you're the proud owner of one of those nifty folding beds.

[embed=425,349]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCt2nZF2nLk&sns=em[/embed]​

Best of wishes. I hope you get better soon. In the meantime, have an Aya.

Z0jorQI.jpg

Good luck with your Recovery . And here somthing to help you with that distraction
Anime.21688.jpg

Still in hospital...

Finding myself easily pissed off...

Might be the unceasing pain in my stomach that occurs when I breath too deeply, going to the washroom, or moving, sitting hurts, lying down hurts, standing up hurts... everything hurts,

The painkiller, Hydromorphone, they give me is the strongest they can give me, but only once every four hours and it wears out before the four hours. And it doesn't completely gets rid of the pain.

Also, up to today, I haven't been allowed to eat or drink anything beyond small sips of water, while being sustained by an IV bag. And even now, I'm only allowed a clear liquid died like tea, jello and broth.

Then, there is the blood taking every morning, and check-ups for bloodsugar every few hours along with bloodpressure and temperature... Also, got told that I'm now a confirmed type 2 diabetic and will need to go on medication and a diet change after leaving the hospital.

And that a surgery to remove my gall bladder for gall stones is recommended, but has no guarantee that it would prevent future incidents of Pancreatitis.

*breaths in and tries to stay calm*

Did I mention the unending oh god pain that will only end when the inflammation of my pancreas dies down?

Fuck... hate pancreatitis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back