• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Hospitalized Tanuki

Knock on wood, and hope nothing goes wrong... with luck, I will be out of hospital tomorrow...

The Bii has been silent lately.

The truth is this tanuki has been captured by the dark and vile forces of Medi-Cine, and inprisoned in one of their prisons called Hos-Pit-Al.

They has torture the Bii with pain, unspeakable pain. But the Bii stood strong and auuuued in defiance. They has tried to soften the Bii with opiates and soporifics, but tanuki can endure such things.

They showed the Bii the possible fates that would befall it, ancient wizards and witches with their minds addled by the veil of madness that they can not use their potent spells. But the Bii refused to bend.

Vampires came daily, undeterred by the day for they lurked within the halls of Hos-Pit-Al, and stole of the Bii's blood.

Then, one of their priests, a Dok-Tor came and said that this Tanuki would be given to their god that my fate would be determined.

The Bii was carried and bound to an alter, darkness came and Bii knew nothing.

Eventually, the Bii awoke and was told that the god was merciful and had spared the Bii, requiring but a small tribute of flesh, blood, and soul! Auuuuu! The Bii is now less than a Tanuki.

Weakened, the Bii could not struggle as it was trapped once more it in its prison. The Bii has been mockingly told that it will be released soon. But no mercy will come for the leaves will wither in the Bii's paw, fruits and alcohol shall be as poison, and the Bii will have to subsist on the potions and drugs that the Bii has been forcefully given...

Auuuu~

So, yeah... was in the hospital for the last few days for pancreastitis, and had a gallbladder removal surgery... still recovering, doctors say I might get out soon.a

Yours must have been a bad one.

When I got my gall bladder removed after a few years of gallstone attacks, I was in and out in less than 12 hours.

Ran-shama says that I can'ts be means to the Tanukis for 2 weeks. So Tanukis gets a hugs!

auuuus and stays still~

What method did they use? The full incision, or the laparoscopic? They used laparoscopic for me, three little holes in mah bellay.

Thr tanuli has holes in belly nao....

In a month, this will just be an unpleasant memory. Those holes will heal up quickly.

Biigoh said:
Thr tanuli has holes in belly nao....
when i was 6 or 7 my father had to get his gallbladder removed. they had cut three holes my fist (at the time) could fit in. they cut smaller holes now thankfully.

!!!!

Auuuu!

*runs awat from Silver sun's words!*

Is it the pancreas again?

Well, shit.

Are you drinking ethanol? This is unlucky.

I hope you get better soon.

Thanks... an getting better

*pat pat Tanuki*
Kinda late, but I hope you're doing well.

Out of hospital now... but still acking and unable to sleep well due to back pains... thanks for the regards

Did you need surgery?

Not this time... I got my gall bladder taken out last go around.

*doesn't understand*
*French->English translator*

Oh! My poor Bii.

I hope this isn't a toucan, but here, have a get well jpeg.
il_340x270.497992272_n9tx.jpg

not the toucan!

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back