• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How do I meet someone for a relationship?

tom55

Your first time is always over so quickly, isn't it?
Hi friends, can you advise me on dating sites to get to know a man for a relationship? I have decided that I need something new. Help me out here.

Hi friends, can you advise me on dating sites to get to know a man for a relationship? I have decided that I need something new. Help me out here.
Don't go on dating sites for relationships. It's full of people(of both genders) with either unrealistic expectations for a relationship or are interested in only short term sex/casual relationship and don't want/care about the long term.

My advice is find a hobby you can do with others on internet boards or even better physical clubs/buildings in which other people go and make sure there are people of your preferred gender. Going somewhere with the express interest of finding a date/boyfriend is not healthy or useful, but going into a place where you can do something you like and happen to find someone can start a relationship with will help a lot.

Doing so will have you associating your partner with an activity you like, in a relaxing environment for both of you and have your relationship start in a more casual/natural way which is always better than the almost artificial process dating sites have turned dating into. As for how to do dating? Set goals of what you want out of the relationship you would start. You can do so by asking yourself what do you want out of the relationship and what are you willing to give up/offer in order to get it as well as what is a deal breaker.

Once you have done all that and got a boyfriend, find other common interests and ways to do them together, repeat until the relationship advances further or until it breaks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back