• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

How Taylor Hebert Agreed to Be a Slut [Worm/Slut Life]

Accommodation
-5 Small House
-5 Shared Amenities

I found a small miscalculation.

House is actually, by the PDF v 3.1.2, a modification to Apartment. Taylor is currently spending 15 credits for a house, with no specifications (basic Bedroom 0, Basic bathroom 0, basic living room 0 no kitchen).

That said, hilariously, Cash Money is -10 credits too much, as it's discounted if you are also taking New Home.

As is, this technically works. But if I were Taylor, I would want at least a kitchen, so +2 Girly Apartment (house), -1 Kitchen, 4 bedrooms (basic 0), 4 bathrooms (Basic 0), -1 deluxe living room?. Not sure what to do with that last point, honestly. Maybe more neighbors that she can ignore once the house is hers to trick out her base with a home gym, indoor pool, and awesome bathroom and shower?

Edit: Also, no penalty for more rooms, so go whole hog, 8 Bedrooms, 9 Bathrooms, at least 2 living rooms, all of which cost 0 credits, with no limits on living rooms (probably asking for 100 living rooms is pushing it on a "house". Empty rooms cost credits, but who says bedrooms need to stay that way, particularly once she's done with the show. And as a superhero lair/safe house, extra bedrooms for people that need protection/ teammates/family in hiding are always useful. I recommend Kaylie or John as neighbors to get the Home Gym, at least.

Edit 2: Laptop is counting workstation twice, laptop modified by work station is 30, so Taylor has an extra 5 credits to spend. Laptop alone is only 25

Edit 3: I'm surprised she didn't take full chastiy instead of the body writing souvenir combo. Less likely to backfire. Plus 10 free credits if she takes both.

Edit 4: Since she used new game+'s time travel option to save her mom, does she still get the money? and if so, does she still get the times 5 from VIP?

Last edited:
Food
0 Bread and Water (SL would pay Contestants for the first week, probably in advance)
Why bread and water instead of MREs? Both are 0 credits and MRE's have the multivitamin (and hopefully a better taste)?
Entertainment
-5 Cellphone
-30 Laptop
>> -5 Workstation
-5 Education
-60 Teleporter
-15 Personal Teleporter
Given the level of munchinery Taylor's doing, why not include Lifelong Learning with Education? Won't be that hard to get the 15 credits especially with:
Jobs
25 Internet Celebrity (d/n)
30 Gravure Model (d)
30 Waitress; Maid Cafe (d)
25 Shitposter (d/n)
25 Professional gamer (d/n)
Part time (+5 credits) - You will be working part time. The number of hours you work a job is cut in half at the expense of half pay and half credits, rounded down. Applies to individual jobs. Cannot be taken with Owner or Harem owner
Applying Part Time to a job cuts the credits in half, rounded down, so 25 credits/2 = 12
credits + 5 (from selecting Part Time) = 17 credits.
2x jobs at part time = 17 * 2 = 34 credits.
which takes up the timeslot of one job, for a net gain of +9 credits.

For model and waitress: 30 / 2 = 15 + 5 = 20 *2 = 40 credits, for a net gain of 10 credits.

Now, take part time on all 5 jobs and:

17 * 3 = 51
20 * 2 = 40
51 + 40 = +91 credits total, with 8 hours instead of 16 hours taken up.

125 credits from previous setup - 91 means we're down 34 credits at this point.

Now taking this further:
Add in a few more jobs, most notably:

Magical Girl (Taylor does want more powers to be a superhero with after all, amazed you didn't include this already, especially with the magical girl owner already).
+17 points for Part Time, 3 hours
+10 points for having a Magical Girl Job with the Magical Girl Owner.
+27 points total.

Pastry shop (another safe, no-sex option)
+ 17 points for Part Time, 3 hours

So with the jobs all part time, and those 2 jobs added:
91 credits + 27 + 17 = +135 credits, with 2 open job hours.

To break even with the previous setup.*
*+10 points bonus to Magical Girl Owner because of Magical Girl Job.

News Anchor Part time = +17 credits, 1 hour

Street Cleaner = +17 credits, 1 hour

And all job time slots are taken, Taylor gets Magical Girl powers, and there's a net gain of 44 credits.

Lifelong Learning + Personal AI = 30 credits (20 credits if you get Own Will for the AI, which I'll note, you can still do a full-reset to change its personality), with 14 leftover credits for whatever else Taylor wants, or to remove one of the negatives. Possibly fish for 1 more point and get Hyper-Immune system. One last option I can think of (although there are assuredly others) is replacing Small House with Apartment->House for -10 net credits; this would also open up more roommate options for more points.

There is one problem with your job setup though:
"Yeah," I said with a nod. "Pin-up girls. Swimsuits and so forth. They can't give me a G-string or make me go naked, because I'm pretty sure chastity belts are about as sexy as granny panties." It had been a bit of a mental wrench to pick that job, but with the body I was going to have, I was going to be suffering a lot fewer issues. And if posing for the cameras in a swimsuit wasn't the best way to get over body issues, I didn't know what was.
Any punishments that would severely interfere with your ability to work will be temporarily stopped while you're working.
Taylor won't need to have sex, but she will need to be out of the Chastity Belt. And probably naked.

I am genuinely curious about what kind of shitposting Taylor would do.
I'd guess shitposting about SL trying to screw her mother over, and how she was screwing them over in retaliation.
House is actually, by the PDF v 3.1.2, a modification to Apartment. Taylor is currently spending 15 credits for a house, with no specifications (basic Bedroom 0, Basic bathroom 0, basic living room 0 no kitchen).
Ack's following the 3.1.3 version:
https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/1517/78/1517787612943.pdf
Edit: Also, no penalty for more rooms, so go whole hog, 8 Bedrooms, 9 Bathrooms, at least 2 living rooms, all of which cost 0 credits, with no limits on living rooms (probably asking for 100 living rooms is pushing it on a "house". Empty rooms cost credits, but who says bedrooms need to stay that way, particularly once she's done with the show. And as a superhero lair/safe house, extra bedrooms for people that need protection/ teammates/family in hiding are always useful. I recommend Kaylie or John as neighbors to get the Home Gym, at least.
Or, you know, use the extra rooms for her eventual teammates, or as a safehouse for people she's rescued until she can return them home.

*edit- FUBARed the math for the jobs bit, fixed now.

Last edited:
Someone who? It's probably counterproductive for the magical girl, Tori probably wouldn't do it, Annette definitely wouldn't do it... I guess the cafe visitors might do it if she's really unlucky, but, again, counterproductive.
From some of them, they would think that is her kink. It's Slut Life and I expect that someone in management is not going to be happy that she is rule lawyering in almost no sex or kinks. And these are magical girls in Slut Life.

Punishments
5 Music Hijack
5 Censored
>> 5 Purity
10 Breast Expansion
10 Ass Expansion
1 Collar
>> 4 Forced
>> 15 Shock Collar
>> 15 Sleep Control
>> 25 Climax Control
These all need controllers picked. I would assume owner and neighbor/roomate for all of them, for an extra 14 points, or owner+neighbor/roommate for five of them and manual control for two to break even.

EDIT: Also, dropping Funtime for one owner, and replacing it with water chamber would be +3 credits and +gills, though if the chamber is as small as the picture in the CYOA, I can understand why she didn't go for that.

Last edited:
Must be a new 3.1.3 version thing, cause the interactive version based on 3.0.3 had part-time jobs being a credits exploit.
As I amply, and mathematically, demonstrated, it's still an easy way to exploit credits, thanks to that +5 points from taking the job part-time.

IIRC with the interactive one a job that gives +10 credits would give +8 credits (-2 credits) as part time.

I actually screwed up the math on my jobs section, and just went back and fixed it. TLDR of it is going part time with all the selected jobs, adding Magical Girl, News Anchor, Street Cleaner, and Pastry Shop jobs all at part time, nets in +34 +44 points with all 16 job hours taken up, and Taylor gaining Magical Girl powers, and no sexual stuff added in. Lifelong Learning (I've mentioned how broken I think this is in other threads) and Personal AI (something I think Taylor could use) take up 30 points, with +4 +14 points left over.

Last edited:
Why bread and water instead of MREs? Both are 0 credits and MRE's have the multivitamin (and hopefully a better taste)?
Given the level of munchinery Taylor's doing, why not include Lifelong Learning with Education? Won't be that hard to get the 15 credits especially with:

Applying Part Time to a job cuts the credits in half, rounded down, so 25 credits/2 = 12

For model and waitress: 30 / 2 = 15 + 5 = 20 *2 = 40 credits, for a net gain of 10 credits.

9 credits * 3 = 27 credits
10 credits * 2 = 20 credits
27 + 20 = +47 credits total, with 8 hours instead of 16 hours taken up.

Now taking this further:

Magical Girl (Taylor does want more powers to be a superhero with after all, amazed you didn't include this already, especially with the magical girl owner already).
+17 points for Part Time

+ 17 points for Part Time

47 credits + 17 + 17 = +81 credits (and I'm sure a significant jump in cash as well, especially with the x5 bonus)

And I don't feel like gaming jobs anymore, but I'm sure there's another safe option or two, and there should be some free time slots for the jobs too.

This gives plenty of credits for things like Lifelong Learning, and any extra points left over are worth (after the x5 bonus) $5000 each. I'd grab her the Personal AI as well.

Ack's following the 3.1.3 version:
https://img.fireden.net/tg/image/1517/78/1517787612943.pdf
Noted. Also, I thought ack had already done the part time trick to get his job numbers, (and doubling up on the jobs) because of the credits. My point about the extra 10 credits from Cash Money stands, as does the extra 5 from Laptop.
Or, you know, use the extra rooms for her eventual teammates, or as a safehouse for people she's rescued until she can return them home.
That's what I said? I thought that's what I said.

Empty rooms cost credits, but who says bedrooms need to stay that way, particularly once she's done with the show. And as a superhero lair/safe house, extra bedrooms for people that need protection/ teammates/family in hiding are always useful.
That's totally what I said.

Reactions: Ack
That's what I said? I thought that's what I said.
Guess I got caught up on the 'repurpose after the show ends' bit.

I just checked, House is an option under Apartment, but there's also a Small House option that's not part of apartment.
Small house (-5 credits) - A small loft-style house with kitchen-living room combo, a bathroom, and an open bedroom above the kitchen. Not a lot of room, but I'm sure your waifu won't mind. Maximum of 1 roommate.
No way to add extra rooms.

Last edited:
Guess I got caught up on the 'repurpose after the show ends' bit.

I just checked, House is an option under Apartment, but there's also a Small House option that's not part of apartment.

No way to add extra rooms.
Not to the small house, but the apartment-house-all the rooms bit is still viable at no extra cost due to Cash Money being discounted. Sadly, my quick google for the rules only found me 3.1.2, so small house wasn't an option. : (

The Job exploit is probably the way to go if taylor really wants something extra like lifelong learning (which is awesome).

Taylor may know something we don't, in that paying for the house (taxes or whatever) could be outside her means with just the interest on the 4 mil. The Job exploit could get more money for that, but might not be needed depending on Ack's answer to the new game plus money reward.

Edit: The Magical Girl Job is also a really good idea, as it gives an extra 10 credits to our Magical Girl Owner. Not sure how that interaction works with the magical girl owner times 3.
She'll likely take you with her, so expect to run around a lot. If you happen to be able to actually help her, she might reward you.
Rewards +10 credits if taken with Magical girl job.

Last edited:
Hmm
on the one hand, kudos to Taylor for doing her research, crunching some numbers, and squeezing the most out of the system. I wish her luck in getting everything she asked for, and here's hoping she can live with her choices

on the other hand, Taylor really needed that break. Taylor really needs to relax and get laid.
Honestly the main reason I got into this story is because while I was in fact fully expecting her to game the system I was really wanting to see Taylor take a vacation. Reconnect with her mom, make some new friends and learn what it actually means to have them again, learn to take pride in her studies again, that sort of thing. And I wasn't expecting for Taylor to jump straight into the deep end on the sex (because yeah, that wouldn't make sense) I was looking forward to her getting introduced to sex, being skittish at first but slowly and surely sliding into depravity and enjoying every minute

I'm not going to just up and drop it, but this isn't exactly what I signed up for

Let's see where this goes, I guess

I guessing your planning on exploiting Taylor ability to off load emotional feelings to her swarm.

I'm honestly impressed....though I wish there would have been a far lewder version, like where Annette did choose to be a contestant alongside Taylor in order to gain powers herself so that Taylor wouldn't be heroing by herself.

on the other hand, Taylor really needed that break. Taylor really needs to relax and get laid.
Honestly the main reason I got into this story is because while I was in fact fully expecting her to game the system I was really wanting to see Taylor take a vacation. Reconnect with her mom, make some new friends and learn what it actually means to have them again, learn to take pride in her studies again, that sort of thing. And I wasn't expecting for Taylor to jump straight into the deep end on the sex (because yeah, that wouldn't make sense) I was looking forward to her getting introduced to sex, being skittish at first but slowly and surely sliding into depravity and enjoying every minute
And now I'm imagining ANOTHER Taylor in Slut Life fic idea, where a Didn't-Survive-9mm-Brain-Surgery Taylor get's recruited through the reincarnation background, and the fic goes with the 2160 date mentioned in the background. What does Taylor do on an overly-sexual paradise world (apparently) 147 years after Gold Morning?

I'm honestly impressed....though I wish there would have been a far lewder version, like where Annette did choose to be a contestant alongside Taylor in order to gain powers herself so that Taylor wouldn't be heroing by herself.
Maybe Annette looks at Taylor's choices, and decides to go with that set up herself?

And now I'm imagining ANOTHER Taylor in Slut Life fic idea, where a Didn't-Survive-9mm-Brain-Surgery Taylor get's recruited through the reincarnation background, and the fic goes with the 2160 date mentioned in the background. What does Taylor do on an overly-sexual paradise world (apparently) 147 years after Gold Morning?

Hmm
and now I have to ask- is this a separate world where Taylor just happened to be brought back? Or is this the mankind that she managed to save after having rebuilt itself, so she after being found and revived is actually recognized as famous hero (or villain) and she now has to deal with That popularity in addition to everything else?

From some of them, they would think that is her kink. It's Slut Life and I expect that someone in management is not going to be happy that she is rule lawyering in almost no sex or kinks. And these are magical girls in Slut Life.

God I hope so. See third quote in this reply for details.

As I amply, and mathematically, demonstrated, it's still an easy way to exploit credits, thanks to that +5 points from taking the job part-time.

I thought you meant "+25 for full-time job, but, after deduction, only +12 for part-time"

My bad.

God yes.

Emo protagonists are so massively irritating that I can't wait for Annette to inform Taylor that she wish she'd participated. Danny would understand if he knew exactly how far Emma had shoved Taylor's head up her ass. Really, getting fucked a lot would be better for Taylor's mental AND physical health than constant "MUST HERO FOR EGO" adrenaline addiction.

And refusing to take genetic immortality... means this Taylor DESERVES TO DIE.
Yes, I meant that literally.
She chose an early death over a rather longer life. This behavior is worse than even Bullshito!
That's the 1920s funhouse mirror version BTW, not to be confused with old-fashioned Bushido i.e. basically Chivalric Code with a bit more suicidal obedience due to cultural expectations of expendable manpower. Also contrary to the Civ 5 quote when you build Himeji Castle of "Bushido is realized in the presence of death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. There is no other reasoning."
After all, even old Bushido samurai generally choose to go to work over randomly committing suicide the way Taylor basically did by not picking the immortality traits.

(I am Chinese and massively triggered by anything that vaguely resembles Fundamentalist-Bullshito stupidity/rigidity, which Taylor often displays in spades...)

Hmm
and now I have to ask- is this a separate world where Taylor just happened to be brought back? Or is this the mankind that she managed to save after having rebuilt itself, so she after being found and revived is actually recognized as famous hero (or villain) and she now has to deal with That popularity in addition to everything else?

"Being a celebrity is literally worse than Hell... or even Golden Morning. At least then I could delude myself that death would be it after I finished saving the world. Now? I can't even die effectively enough with all the fans trying to HALP."

Edit: The Magical Girl Job is also a really good idea, as it gives an extra 10 credits to our Magical Girl Owner. Not sure how that interaction works with the magical girl owner times 3.
Oh! missed that +10 credit bonus for Magical Girl Job + Owner! Updating my previous post!
Hmm
That's what New Body is for. It doesn't have to look anything like your old one. IIRC one of the SL fics I've read the contestant was on the show specifically to ditch his (now her) old identity.

Wait, she's sixteen? Fucking hell, that should raise more eyebrows than it does. Age of consent laws aside, there's a reason why adult films all have the disclaimer that all their actors/actresses are over the age of 18--it's so shit like this doesn't happen.

Sweet Christ, now I'm actively rooting for Kenneth to die. Either he didn't do a through background check on her (which would be stupid for a company that prides itself as a purveyor of 18+ porn), or he did and just didn't care and pulled that "verbal contract" bullshit to try and weasel his way out of a lawsuit (which makes him evil and casts Slut Life in a bad light if this ever gets out; and trust me, it will). I really hope whatever passes for Internal Affairs in Slut Life corrects this mistake. Preferably by throwing Kenny out the nearest airlock.

I thought you meant "+25 for full-time job, but, after deduction, only +12 for part-time"

My bad.
Oh, I had that part of the math right, but I had calculated +9 credits for taking 2 part time jobs over 1 full time one, and then applied that +9 figure to each job individually, resulting in a LOT more credits than it should have.

I did have to finish selecting jobs and calculate out the job time to get the total net gain from part-time exploits (and still missed the +10 from Magical Girl Owner & Job), and found a net gain (with the Magical Girl bonus) of 44 credits over Taylor's previous setup.
Wait, she's sixteen? Fucking hell, that should raise more eyebrows than it does. Age of consent laws aside, there's a reason why adult films all have the disclaimer that all their actors/actresses are over the age of 18--it's so shit like this doesn't happen.

Sweet Christ, now I'm actively rooting for Kenneth to die. Either he didn't do a through background check on her (which would be stupid for a company that prides itself as a purveyor of 18+ porn), or he did and just didn't care and pulled that "verbal contract" bullshit to try and weasel his way out of a lawsuit (which makes him evil and casts Slut Life in a bad light if this ever gets out; and trust me, it will). I really hope whatever passes for Internal Affairs in Slut Life corrects this mistake. Preferably by throwing Kenny out the nearest airlock.
Age of consent in SL universe is 10.
The need for formal education has been all but eliminated by technology. Anyone can learn the equivalent of three years' worth of information on a subject in just four months. Because of this, the age of adulthood is 10, since a person can learn the "basics" in five years.
It should be noted this doesn't account for pre-SL level world's education systems not teaching all the "basics" until someone's well into their 20's, when someone from one of those worlds is brought to SL.

"So where do we go from here?" asked Mom.

Tori set her laptop aside and stretched. "We fill in the contract. Taylor signs it. We arrange for your housing, and find a Magical Girl who's willing to be her owner. Taylor has the surgery for the various implants she's getting, as well as the navel ring."

"And then I see if my plan actually has a chance of working," I said, suddenly wondering if I'd left anything important out.

Tori nodded soberly. "And then that, yes."

I swallowed. It was a big step. "Let's do it."
Erm... Where is Tori's actually checking if the teleporter/personal teleporter plan to get Annette home will work, she did say she planned to check on that, seems it should be done before the contract is filled out and signed.

It used to be 12 common law in England (well, basically anywhere, actually, it was about 12 by convergent cultural evolution and simple biology), but in the 1500s was dropped to 10 for some reason, even though everyone did their best to make sure their daughters didn't risk it until they could probably not die on their first birth.
It was probably the nobility Super Early Arranged Marriage thing...

BTW...
https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/

Up until the mid-1960s, the age of consent in Delaware was 7.

It used to be 12 common law in England (well, basically anywhere, actually, it was about 12 by convergent cultural evolution and simple biology), but in the 1500s was dropped to 10 for some reason, even though everyone did their best to make sure their daughters didn't risk it until they could probably not die on their first birth.
It was probably the nobility Super Early Arranged Marriage thing...

BTW...
https://discover-the-truth.com/2013/09/09/age-of-consent-in-european-american-history/

Up until the mid-1960s, the age of consent in Delaware was 7.

if memory serves it was in response to two things, the Hundred Years war and the Black Plague, more the latter than the former i believe but i won't swear to either

Oh good lord it's happening again. A conversation about Slut Life that devolves into posting different historical ages of consent and discussing the socio-economic environments that informed said laws. Didn't this happen just last week in the other Taylor/Slut Life thread?
I've got something in the works where Annette isn't going to be a contestant... but there will be more lewdness in general, despite Taylor's best efforts.

I found a small miscalculation.

That said, hilariously, Cash Money is -10 credits too much, as it's discounted if you are also taking New Home.

As is, this technically works. But if I were Taylor, I would want at least a kitchen, so +2 Girly Apartment (house), -1 Kitchen, 4 bedrooms (basic 0), 4 bathrooms (Basic 0), -1 deluxe living room?. Not sure what to do with that last point, honestly. Maybe more neighbors that she can ignore once the house is hers to trick out her base with a home gym, indoor pool, and awesome bathroom and shower?

1) I'm using 3.1.3 (there's a link in this thread).
2) She doesn't need a home gym. Perfect Metabolism.

Edit 2: Laptop is counting workstation twice, laptop modified by work station is 30, so Taylor has an extra 5 credits to spend. Laptop alone is only 25
Will fix.

Edit 3: I'm surprised she didn't take full chastiy instead of the body writing souvenir combo. Less likely to backfire. Plus 10 free credits if she takes both.
She'd prefer something she can wear under clothes.

Edit 4: Since she used new game+'s time travel option to save her mom, does she still get the money? and if so, does she still get the times 5 from VIP?
VIP is from the fact that she has powers. Money is from the fact that she's taking New Home. Time travel was from the option to either a) be sent back where she came from on refusal OR "Was it all a dream?" None of these three depend on the others.

These all need controllers picked. I would assume owner and neighbor/roomate for all of them, for an extra 14 points, or owner+neighbor/roommate for five of them and manual control for two to break even.
She's picked Annette for the controller of them all.

EDIT: Also, dropping Funtime for one owner, and replacing it with water chamber would be +3 credits and +gills, though if the chamber is as small as the picture in the CYOA, I can understand why she didn't go for that.
That, and why the hell would she take Gills in a world where Leviathan exists?

Not to the small house, but the apartment-house-all the rooms bit is still viable at no extra cost due to Cash Money being discounted. Sadly, my quick google for the rules only found me 3.1.2, so small house wasn't an option. : (

The Job exploit is probably the way to go if taylor really wants something extra like lifelong learning (which is awesome).
Lifelong Learning 1) takes three months at a pop and 2) requires You're Here Forever (or New Home, which she only really gets the benefit of at the end of her time). Neither of which applies to her.

Taylor may know something we don't, in that paying for the house (taxes or whatever) could be outside her means with just the interest on the 4 mil. The Job exploit could get more money for that, but might not be needed depending on Ack's answer to the new game plus money reward.

Jonakhensu is going with Magical Girl in his fic, so I'm steering clear of that.
Hmm
on the one hand, kudos to Taylor for doing her research, crunching some numbers, and squeezing the most out of the system. I wish her luck in getting everything she asked for, and here's hoping she can live with her choices

I'm not going to just up and drop it, but this isn't exactly what I signed up for

Let's see where this goes, I guess
You're assuming that the story's over when the week is up.

Hell, you're assuming that nothing's going to change her attitude during the story :p

I thought about it. I really did. But this Annette's last memories are of being happily married.

However, there's nothing stopping her from coming back with Danny after Taylor's done ...
God I hope so. See third quote in this reply for details.

My bad.

God yes.

Emo protagonists are so massively irritating that I can't wait for Annette to inform Taylor that she wish she'd participated. Danny would understand if he knew exactly how far Emma had shoved Taylor's head up her ass. Really, getting fucked a lot would be better for Taylor's mental AND physical health than constant "MUST HERO FOR EGO" adrenaline addiction.
Give her a break. She just got here.

And you're assuming the story ends once the week's up.

And refusing to take genetic immortality... means this Taylor DESERVES TO DIE.
Yes, I meant that literally.
She chose an early death over a rather longer life. This behavior is worse than even Bullshito!
That's the 1920s funhouse mirror version BTW, not to be confused with old-fashioned Bushido i.e. basically Chivalric Code with a bit more suicidal obedience due to cultural expectations of expendable manpower. Also contrary to the Civ 5 quote when you build Himeji Castle of "Bushido is realized in the presence of death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death. There is no other reasoning."
After all, even old Bushido samurai generally choose to go to work over randomly committing suicide the way Taylor basically did by not picking the immortality traits.

(I am Chinese and massively triggered by anything that vaguely resembles Fundamentalist-Bullshito stupidity/rigidity, which Taylor often displays in spades...)
At the risk of spoilering things ..
This isn't going to be Taylor's first run through. She's just getting her mother home and testing the waters.

"Being a celebrity is literally worse than Hell... or even Golden Morning. At least then I could delude myself that death would be it after I finished saving the world. Now? I can't even die effectively enough with all the fans trying to HALP."
Heh.
Oh, I had that part of the math right, but I had calculated +9 credits for taking 2 part time jobs over 1 full time one, and then applied that +9 figure to each job individually, resulting in a LOT more credits than it should have.
Gonna have to look at that part time schtick.

of course, she's running out of non-sex-related jobs ...

I did have to finish selecting jobs and calculate out the job time to get the total net gain from part-time exploits (and still missed the +10 from Magical Girl Owner & Job), and found a net gain (with the Magical Girl bonus) of 44 credits over Taylor's previous setup.
Age of consent in SL universe is 10.It should be noted this doesn't account for pre-SL level world's education systems not teaching all the "basics" until someone's well into their 20's, when someone from one of those worlds is brought to SL.

Yup. SL doesn't go by 21st century US laws.

(Mind you, it was only very recently that Louisiana voted, 25-10, to outlaw bestiality ...)
Erm... Where is Tori's actually checking if the teleporter/personal teleporter plan to get Annette home will work, she did say she planned to check on that, seems it should be done before the contract is filled out and signed.
That will be ascertained (to be true).

Hell, you're assuming that nothing's going to change her attitude during the story :p
Her plan goes one of two ways. Successfully gaming the system with munchkinry and is quite boring. Or she finds out she bit off way more than she can chew and things get fun.

However, there's nothing stopping her from coming back with Danny after Taylor's done ...
Isn't it a married couple as owners? Only half of them are here. Plus Danny will be so disappointed that he missed the part with the contracts. He could be helpful again!

Oh good lord it's happening again. A conversation about Slut Life that devolves into posting different historical ages of consent and discussing the socio-economic environments that informed said laws. Didn't this happen just last week in the other Taylor/Slut Life thread?
And the same person is bringing up the same acts, hell I wouldn't be surprised if the post is a copy/paste.
To survive Leviathan?
Lifelong Learning 1) takes three months at a pop and 2) requires You're Here Forever (or New Home, which she only really gets the benefit of at the end of her time). Neither of which applies to her.
She's taking New Home, so can get the benefits of Lifelong Learning. More than that, wouldn't the Lifelong Learning continue through any future runs without her needing to pay for them again?
Gonna have to look at that part time schtick.

of course, she's running out of non-sex-related jobs ...
I calculated everything out, including her new jobs.

17 * 3 = 51
20 * 2 = 40
51 + 40 = +91 credits total, with 8 hours instead of 16 hours taken up.

125 credits from previous setup - 91 means we're down 34 credits at this point.

Now taking this further:

+17 points for Part Time, 3 hours
+10 points for having a Magical Girl Job with the Magical Girl Owner.
+27 points total.

+ 17 points for Part Time, 3 hours

91 credits + 27 + 17 = +135 credits, with 2 open job hours.

To break even with the previous setup.*
*+10 points bonus to Magical Girl Owner because of Magical Girl Job.

News Anchor Part time = +17 credits, 1 hour

Street Cleaner = +17 credits, 1 hour

And all job time slots are taken, Taylor gets Magical Girl powers, and there's a net gain of 44 credits.

Lifelong Learning + Personal AI = 30 credits (20 credits if you get Own Will for the AI, which I'll note, you can still do a full-reset to change its personality), with 14 leftover credits for whatever else Taylor wants, or to remove one of the negatives. Possibly fish for 1 more point and get Hyper-Immune system. One last option I can think of (although there are assuredly others) is replacing Small House with Apartment->House for -10 net credits; this would also open up more roommate options for more points.

New jobs are: Magical Girl (there's a 10 point bonus to Magical Girl Owner for having the Magical Girl Job as well, plus it's an extra free superpower, and a free costume for back on Bet; one that's a LOT more protective than it looks, and that not even Glenn could say anything against, assuming a frills/lace and not bondage style costume), Street Cleaner, News Anchor, Pastry Shop. +44 points total for all jobs being part time, and uses up all 16 job hours.

Pastry Shop can easily be replaced with:
Professional Cheerleader (Taylor'd probably only get some training, since the actual performances are only twice a year)
Babysitter
Maid

For non-sexual jobs. Especially as the chastity belt doesn't interfere with the maid job, so the person you're a maid for can't make you take it off (as I pointed out was the case for the modeling job Taylor took).

You could substitute out one of the jobs for Magical Girl as well, but you'd lose 10 points and a superpower like that. And nothing says you have to be a Magical Girl on any future runs, even if you already have access to the powers.

Here's a thought though....Taylor can use future runs to remove the experiment drug nanobots, especially if she hits one of the side-effects.

Last edited:
To survive Leviathan?
Pretty much, though 1) this is what Jonakhensu did, so you might be pushing away from it for that reason as well, and 2) it doesn't apply to Annette, and in principle Taylor might prefer to die with her rather than be forced to deal with her death again if it ever comes up.

As far as the Magical Girl job goes (forgot to quote that), my guess is that Taylor considered her chances of getting impregnated by a tentacle beast and decided that they were too high for comfort, and/or didn't want to have a significant chance of encountering a tentacle beast in the first place. Magical Girl is very much not one of the no-sex jobs. Besides, isn't she getting powers out of the package anyway?
(For the record, this idea is inspired by the Yang SL fic linked in the Ruby thread recently.)

Incidentally, I agree about Lifelong Learning being something that she's technically eligible for, but which would effectively be useless in her case unless she's actually planning to stay at the SL compound for extended periods, which she isn't at the moment (as far as I could tell, anyway).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back