• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I need your help! The fate of humanity is at stake (original Roleplay)

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

It's been 34 years since I died, at least by my count since I've been conscious. So imagine my...

Jfkjhonson

Getting some practice in, huh?
It's been 34 years since I died, at least by my count since I've been conscious. So imagine my surprise when I reconnected to the internet, in my time? in my dimension? I still don't fully understand, I'm not even sure if my situation is just weird time travel or if I'm really in another dimension. But let's leave my ramblings aside. Apparently, it's only been 5 years since my death. And now I'm writing this post to ask for your help.

Let me put you in the picture. I'm on the same planet, in the same solar system, and I'm still human, but that's the only thing that stays the same. Remember what's going to happen to the sun in five billion years? Well, if things weren't so complicated right now, that would be the situation. However, an obsessive and hungry God is devouring the core of our sun, causing it to implode. To make matters worse, our race is confined to our solar system because of the actions of my idiot ancestors, who failed to guide our species. And you know what the most ironic thing is? That's not even the worst of it.

There is an interstellar organization made up of races from five different galaxies and literal gods who are "in charge" of maintaining a balance in the universe. Sounds great, right? Well, not so much, as they turn out to be more useless than the U.N. of their time. Did I mention that this organization is the reason we are still locked in our solar system? I'm sure some will wonder why we don't ask this organization for help against the star-eating God. We have tried four hundred and seventy-eight times, but we always get the same answer, "Due to the low status of your race in our government, you have been denied protective services. Try again in four hundred years." However, we have no more than two hundred and fifty years before the mad God finishes swallowing the sun.

This brings us to the problems we face on the planet. Remember how our planet used to be, blue and green? Forget about that, because it is no longer so. My family, the "Blacks," who have ruled our civilization for over forty thousand years, have made too many mistakes. Remember the dynamics of the noble families of the medieval era? Murder, incest, and so on. Well, that doesn't compare to what my family has done. Thanks to them, our civilization is on the verge of collapse, sustained only by ancient technologies that allow survival in the radioactive wasteland that is our world.

But there are ways to fix the planet. We have databases on all the animals that have ever existed on Earth, along with the plants that once grew. However, as you might guess, the best terraforming technologies are held by the C.E.D.D.D.P., and we don't have the resources or the level to afford a project of such magnitude. However, there is hope, and that is me.
After nearly one hundred thousand years of modifications the C.E.D.D.D.P. made to our race to make it fit to join their government, all humans in the age range of 25 to 60 awaken a blessing. This blessing can be anything you can imagine, from pyrokinesis to reality manipulation. Of course, no one in the history of our race has ever received a blessing too powerful. The strongest champion of mankind, my ancestor of over fifty generations, received the blessing of dynakinesis, but even with such power, he dedicated his life to his own pleasure, wasting his potential.

And then there is my case, the reason why I can connect to your Internet. At first, I couldn't use my blessing until two years ago, when I understood its function. It turns out that I have the ability to learn, and I don't mean to study science. My blessing has the name Grimoire, apparently a mix between my intention and the metaphysics that make up the web in the multiverse. No one but me knows it, which gives me an advantage.

I can learn any unique powers, abilities, power systems and talents that exist in the multiverse. I understand the magnitude of what that means, but when you have a literal God devouring stars and manipulating space-time around him, it's not that impressive.

I need your help to learn new things and save our race, give me your ideas and recommend anything that can help including books, series, manga or your own ideas.

So far, I have learned a few things from the fictions I remember.

The first thing I mastered was multitasking ability, along with mind palace and speeding up thinking, which took me more than a year to learn.

Right now, I'm in the final phase of becoming a dragon, after learning Dragon Slayer magic.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Maybe having other perspectives will help me solve these problems.

Last edited:
We've been trying to reach you concerning your vehicle's extended warranty.

If in a shit postapocalyptic dystopia one must learn hokuto no shinken.

*Also get a psychic dog.

interesting, develop what is that?
Really old references. First one is a post apocalyptic anime of the 80s.The main character has super human body control and the ability of using pressure points that make people explode, granted by a special martial art called the fist of the north star.

The second one is from an old book called a boy and his god, the dog is intelligent and they live in a post apocalyptic world. I would spoil the ending but that's the most interesting part of it and what makes it worth it.

Really old references. First one is a post apocalyptic anime of the 80s.The main character has super human body control and the ability of using pressure points that make people explode, granted by a special martial art called the fist of the north star.

The second one is from an old book called a boy and his god, the dog is intelligent and they live in a post apocalyptic world. I would spoil the ending but that's the most interesting part of it and what makes it worth it.

I have reviewed the sources you proposed. Unfortunately, I do not have the means to obtain a psychic dog. However, the Hokuto Shinken techniques have some interesting points that I will add to my repertoire. Nonetheless, thanks to our "Database" provided infinitely by the C.E.D.D.D.D.P. for free, there are more effective combat methods available. Thank you for your contribution.

What is man If not their innate curiosity and the capability to grow ?

What happens when a world in need of terraforming meets Terranigma, Actriser, or even Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri?

progress report 1
It has been 10 years since I last posted in these forums, although for you it must not have been more than a few days due to the time-space boundary that divides our dimensions. Thank you for your recommendations; you have given me some interesting ideas, which I have tried. Although the results were conclusive, I learned something new about my blessing: in order to learn a power or ability, I have to understand the basic workings of the ability or power for it to be learnable.

I also found it fascinating that with each new power I gain, my body is fundamentally modified to carry the load of my abilities. In addition, I have undergone scans that would best be described as "esoteric" to discover where I get the special energies to sustain my powers. I discovered that I generate them myself; apparently, along with the body modifications, the ability to generate my own energy is also built in.

But let's leave that aside for the moment. A month after my first publication, my father was killed along with his concubines, which started a war between my siblings. I am still not taken seriously as the 30th son, but I have been secretly conspiring along with my most trusted confidants and the most maverick members of my siblings' entourage.

In two years, my first sister will marry our cousin-in-law. That will be the time to act. In the future, I will be remembered as a hero who saved humanity from destruction, but I and you will know what I am: a monster. But I am willing to be who I must be for the sake of survival....
I don't know when I will next be able to post, but dark times are coming for our race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back