1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could Jump thru the multiverse what powers would be the easiest to get?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rakjo, Oct 7, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Bear_Mint

Bear_Mint The LewdBringer. The Breast Observer.

Okay. I think I found a setting that will allow us to easily bypass the no-magic issue that we all seem to stumble on. The setting is Overlimit Skill Holder, where people are capable of absorbing skill orbs from dungeons. Everybody has eight skill slots and the number of slots a skill takes up is determined by the number of stars on the orb. Reincarnated people have 16 skill slots and potentially more if they have undergone multiple reincarnations.

Examples of Skill Orbs
    • 2-Star Fire Magic
    • 1-Star Enhance Stamina
    • 1-Star Enhance Arm Strength
    • 6-Star Shadow King Magic Sword Art
    • 4-Star Four Elemental Magic
    • 10-Star World Ruler The Lord of All Creation (The Appraisal Effect + Copy Seen Skills)
    All of these (except Shadow King) and more are housed in a treasury within the slave camp. The plot starts when there is a massive slave revolt, so no one will question why a few are missing soon anyways. You probably won't be able to identify which Skill Orb is which since you don't have an appraisal skill (except World Ruler as the only 10-Star Orb), so try to absorb the one with the highest star count since it appears you can't extract skill orbs unless you have a special skill made specifically for it or are the World Ruler. Once absorbed, you will instantly know how to use it.

2. Winterwell

Winterwell Versed in the lewd.

Interesting thought exercise. Let's see, forgive me for reusing some earlier ones.

Chronicle (touch crystal, get powers is always nice), My Super Ex Girlfriend (touch meteorite, become knockoff Superman) or the alternative of Megamind (on the one hand, super intelligent alien to convince you are the better choice than redhead guy. On the other, he is lonely and does crime becuase locals were just "lol let's leave a baby in prison to be raised by criminals").

MSExGF the meteorite can also take back the Superman lite powers in case it is incompatible eith other body enhancements later.

That covers getting cool mind powers and physical insurance whichever you choose. Let's widen it a bit.

Psyren (past or future, that verse offers plenty of opportunity to grow in power as well as refine control).

Seeing as you are now a brick with dually enhanced psychic/mental powers, its time to start looking at longevity and means of resisting any alternatives to putting you down like super diseases and curses.

It can be nebulous stuff like Indiana Jones Holy Grail and Pirates of the Caribbean Fountain of Youth (neither showed onscreen life prolonging except an old templar knight for the former) or very potent items like the Dragon's Core/Pearl from Wind and Cloud (has a comic, tv series,...) -the reasoning here being your body allows you to swallow this mass of power and keep it whihc grants you its perks. At least thousands of years of life, being able to live with a head or other bits chopped off and reattach with any powers you yourself have, doesn't distort will and emotions unlike Phoenix Blood. The latter drove a sage crazy after some time even after processing into an elixir and swallowing it in desperation after he realised the emperor who sent for it is a tyrant who should never have his authority extended by immortality -

There's always better methods (the liquids eventually fail either by watching Indiana Jones and hearing the knight grew too weak or hearing FoY from PoTC only adds another's total lifespan to yours. The example of the dragon core can be taken out from your body).

You will eventually want something more permanent or less susceptible to theft (Negima/UQ Holder verse had an immortal ronin Jinbe who was ate a mermaid'd flesh and his immortality is just fine if you can arrange superhealing for cases of short term decapitation).

Nothing's stopping you from later seeking out more robust forms like Hourai Elixir or xianxia worlds and their means.

For versatility there is magic, baby! Jackie chan talismans or Shen Gong Wu are a good idea, though there is plenty of fish in the sea.

Heroes of Might and Magic series (depending on which you choose, it has sci fi origins or at least scif fi traces like wizards Naga being allies from somewhere among the stars) for the availability of magic and artifacts of incredible power to "heroes" who are really just powerhouses leading armies. It also has various "stat ups" in form of arcane crystals of power, academies, planetariums, witch huts etc across the world and its underground bits to make sure you don't remain a wimp or mere beginner with spells.

Eragon. If there is one use for this setting beyond all else, its gauging your burst limits with local magic (its also lethal in case you aren't cautious before any spell spoken that you don't have power to complete as it doesn't stop once it starts). In other words, you'll be forced to think really good on how you use what you have in case you go for it.

You have the raw power, the sheer vastness of spirit to take in all manner of stuff, perhaps polished yourself a bit in a world with monsters running around, its Starcraft time.

Why? Its sci fi, unlike Trek's Q, its godlike aliens are incapacitated or playing long cons in the sector, and you don't need all the secrets and powers of the verse.

Terran tech (especially exotic materials research like Stetmann's available onboard Hyperion) is already a great gain.

One of them Heart is an Awesome Power/Noticeably Useable worlds.

Your Kung Fu Panda, Graveyard Keeper Better Save Soul expansion(you sit down, and the guy(actually his compassionate side with greed left in to justify ingame quest rewards) turns on a machine to relieve your soul of your sins), etc for the sake of a problematic enhancement on a micro level.

The bio fuckery they experimented with on Mars of Doom (2005) movie.

The scientists there aren't even sure what is the definitive condition to remain human looking and thinking after being injected/infected but this isn't some indestructible hurdle if your visits now can span places like that time comicbook Spiderman fought a dino looking fucker who had tech to rewrite DNA.

Higher powers are like CEOs. Why would you be not only noticed and acted on if you don't mess with them first, but also planned for in case of merely trespassing broadly on their world?

In case of local cluster multiverse with inbred timelines and parallels, you are golden as being a mere blip in a sea of immigrants.

There's no need for an empire, but a very hidden base somewhere safe for collecting and cataloguing shit will eventually become crucial for someone who isn't satisfied with their shinies.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2023
  3. RedLightZone

RedLightZone Not too sore, are you?

Hey, how does this multiversal travel work exactly? Can you appear in alternate timelines like an AU where characters are gender flipped or where the good guys are bad guys and vice versa? How much control do you have on the place and time of the universe you go to?

Delta/Soul likes this.
  4. eveakane

eveakane I'm definitely a Hooman

I think it's up to you to decide, leave some flexibility in your creativity.

Anyway, I forgot about this thread. I'm thinking of writing a story with jumping, though deciding on the settings tends to be difficult.

For example, I'll start my journey in Harry Potter, and will avoid DxD. The escalation isn't that bad for the former, because it's stretched out for several years. For the latter, it's exactly because the escalation goes so fast that I don't want anything to do with it, not to mention all the powerful beings, like Trihexa.

5. Bear_Mint

It seems like the only limitation on this form of multiversal travel is that you are not hidden from the eyes of any divine or higher entities and you are not given any freebies like language comprehension and foreign disease immunity.
    I'd personally avoid LNs and VNs in general due to how condensed all the conflicts are in them. FSN & Dies Irae literally lasts for a single week, while battle harem high school settings have all their plots happen over the course of a year.

6. eveakane

Actually, if I could leave whenever I want, then I'd just stay long enough to steal information and go. Mahouka seems a good place to visit for a bit until the whole Tatsuya Nuke thing, so long as I don't make waves with my presence.

Idiot444 and Bear_Mint like this.
  7. Bear_Mint

I'd personally jump to another world before going home. Sort of like a VPN where I make multiple random jumps before going home because I don't want to risk someone tracing my teleportation back to my home.
    Mahouka is a pretty good setting to get some techno-science magic that seems to be pretty universally applicable. Especially if you combine it with any portable supercomputer or AI that can do all the calculations for you. Mahouka is especially good if you manage to at least get the Elemental Sight ability since it allows you to basically read the information on anything you are looking at, see through walls, and instantly discern whether someone has hostile intent or not.

I'd personally go the house featured in the Isekai Cheat Musou. First person that enters into it becomes the master of it and everything inside. The house is basically the former property of a level 999 Sage, filled with endgame weapons that are capable of fighting a god.

8. eveakane

The kind of jumping I'm thinking of is more like "you cannot go back and revisit a place you've been in previously"
    Exactly. That reactor they made for what amounted for a high school science fair? Absolutely goated.
    Don't wanna, or at least I won't be taking it with me. Maybe just study the weapons and that's it.

My story idea is that the MC can't cast magic, but can make items that can. Staves, wands, potions, if it can be made, the MC has the potential to make it. Just needs the materials.

Delta/Soul likes this.
  9. Bear_Mint

Then I believe you should go to some super robot universes. The technology there is pretty bonkers.

Like in GaoGaiGar, which has G-Stone technology that allows the conversion of willpower into infinite energy. Even super AIs are capable of generating infinite energy with the G-Stones.

10. kaazmiz

kaazmiz Waiting for an Issekai Adventure

If that's the case, I'd suggest using a relatively low tech world that's in need of help- in which case you'd have an easier time slotting yourself in, and would have both someone backing you and a secure space to call home. Even if just for some time.
    It also gives you some in story agency as to why you jump around searching for things.

They are Billions, Age of Darkness: Final Stand, or the Last City CYOA could be used as easy springboards for a crafter type MC.

Mitridates the Great likes this.
  11. eveakane

There already is: Harry Potter. Hogwarts is a school after all.

I'm not starting as an adult, but rather as a child.

kaazmiz likes this.
  12. Bear_Mint

You poor bastard. Suffering through puberty a second time :V

13. eveakane

Nothing happened during puberty because I avoided people anyway.

Delta/Soul likes this.
  14. RedLightZone

You know what? You’re right. So let me go over how I would make this work. I’ll even write my own story because I already have my own list of go to places for when you have this ability so why not make a fanfic out of it? No fantasy quite like power fantasy after all.

The story itself is very simple. A couple of ROBs so incomprehensibly powerful that they’re basically the Downstreamers from the Manifold series decide the pass the time with a contest of sorts. Given how the miracle of life is formed when dead things come together to form a living thing. Is it possible for a conscious being to do the same and achieve a higher state of being? One says it’s possible while the other disagrees so the two decide to settle it by taking a random person who seems to have a good head on their shoulders and make them the subject to test this quandary. They will give him 15,000 years to achieve this state according to their standards. If he fails to make significant advances to his being or at least entertain them, then he will die. To enable him, the two create a sapient helper which monitors his progress and opens portals to universes across the omniverse. It’s now up to him to learn, adapt, and evolve in order to continue his own existence.

As for how this works, it basically follows Rick and Morty Rules. The salient entity opens a 2-way portal to any universe within any multiverse of the person’s choosing regardless of any metaphysical barriers or boundaries within them. It can open portals to any specific place and time the person wants so long as they’re specific where and when they want to go. They can even choose to go to AUs like a world where everyone is gender flipped or something. He can even open portals to specific places while already inside of a universe like going directly to McDonald’s before going directly back to his room without needing to drive. The only issue is time, as once a universe is picked, time marches forward. So if you wanted to go back in time and fix your errors, you’d instead be going to a new universe where the people there might like the same but have never met you before. The only exception being time machines which specific allow travel through a singular timeline a la terminator.

As for powers and abilities, the long and short of it is that you can only do something that a “baseline human” is capable of in any given universe. So anything that requires being chosen by fate, bloodlines, or any other such stipulations are out of reach unless certain requirements are met or you alter fate somehow. So no Force powers or bending since you have to be born with it. Or most powers in Marvel because every human there is altered by aliens so things that normally horribly kill you (like radiation or mutant spiders) gives them superpowers instead. As limiting as this is, this can also be cheesed as you can do *anything* that a “normal” person is capable of in that universe so long as it’s a learnable skill or ability any normal human can do. So D&D wizard magic, Haki and the Rokushiki from One Piece, and any other power system that requires study and practice is a go. You can also alter your genetics if you want provided you find the skills and materials to do so. You can even mix and match powers and abilities you learned from different universes to achieve varying affects or go back to worlds with powers you previously couldn’t obtain and try your luck again.

Any questions?

15. Delta/Soul

Delta/Soul I trust you know where the happy button is?

Power armor would be a good asset to have.

The ARS suit from Vanquish, the Varia suit/Chozo tech of Metroid, and the Crysis suit from Crysis.

16. kaazmiz

Isn't the last one bad since it ultimately fuses to your skin and you can't take it off?

IMO if you are going for power armor it would be better to start off with something less technologically advanced (from a dimension jumpers perspective of infinite worlds) and get a set from Fallout or Rimworld.
    In the first case, they are laying around everywhere (especially in the last two installments), while in the second, you can buy really good gear for a bit of silver.

Delta/Soul and Winterwell like this.
  17. Winterwell

Sorry, later chapters have One Piece edging towards scifi territory heavily.

As in, yeah, whether or not Vegapunk's hypothesis on why Devil Fruits form, exist, and why sea is their unifying weakness is true, discoveries of shit like the 900 year old robot and increasing shows of bloodline factor research related individuals (Vegapunk, Vinsmokes, Kaido,....) and emphasis on D. clan there really might be something funky with the entire population done so long ago nobody (or at least nearly nobody) remembers it.

If that kinda tampering is so long gone, its now considered "normal" and that's what truly matters for this, then yeah, an "ordinary" insert can gain Rokushiki and Haki, if not, then perhaps eating a Devil Fruit could bridge that gap?

For another example or two, Naruto's chakra is normal now, but was really Kaguya's fault long ago so is it normal? Bit of a moot question if one can talk local ninjas into granting them chakra necessities.

Gourmet Cells and Energy isn't native to Toriko earth, but its been there for millions of years and one has a shot (literally get a shot of said cells for a simple way of yes/no test or simply consume lots of GCells over time to see if they catch onto you) of obtaining them.

Fairy Tail is pretty good on this front. While its been said only 10% of population uses magic, its also known its about emotions to tap and boost and nearly anyone onscreen (even counting the weaker enemies and allies in earlier arcs) who went for learning did it.

Aside from Guiltina (not good for wizards seeing as its prominent residents are 5 dragon gods, the crazy dragonslayers and alchemists), be it Ishgar or Alvarez continent, either has good odds for attaining magic and becoming stronger (an example being in Ishgar one can simply enter a guild or study under some random mage or even go for the library in middle of nowhere ).

Either has option of joining their ruling bodies (magic council, Alvarez Empire respectively) and going by official channels. While the council is overall weak, a talent from there can appear (Jellal learned from Brain who used to be quite high up and Jellal ends up as both in said ruling council and as a wizard saint at a young age by just tricking everyone with a Thought Projection showing merely half his power. TP usually being only good forcommunication and nothing else, that's a feat).

Honestly, while one can get their start in worlds of easy books and movies (Inheritance Cycle aka Eragon books is pretty much look through dragon eggs until marked and you are already mostly good for that world outside some training later), to transition into the really scary settings the route should go through well plumbed comics and novels for a while in the middle (be those english speaking, some close to you --maybe you deeply know Asterix comics- or asian ones like japanese and chinese -korean settings are rather rigid sadly for someone only there to seek power-).

Edit: POWER ARMOR starts. Prototype Ironman -first movie seems like so long ago, yet recent?-, Starcraft (that verse is a bloody warzone though if one wants to scavenge, Fallout is safer despite cool designs like Marauder suit), Elysium movie's suits.

18. kaazmiz

Oh, the Prototype suit would likely be one of the simplest ones to get and maintain, given the materials its made out of.
    Starcraft power armor needs a pre-set rig to suit up (SC trailer). While the Elysium exoskeleton is permanently attached to your bones.

I suppose it depends on how much you are willing to give up on a personal level to get power armor.
    Surprisingly not that many settings that offer an easy to get suit with few shortcomings?

19. Winterwell

Ah, forgot.

Yeah, it is tough, come to think of it.

Tux from that one Jackie Chan movie where he plays a hapless driver only doing Jackie Chan stunts because said Tux is some sci fi suit with nearly no weaknesses (he got the bad guy wearing a suit to stop choking him by putting a cigar in a nearby lady's mouth so the suit automatically took control of the guy's arm to offer a lighter)?

Quite a few feature the pilot problem. Basically a suit/armor is only op when a wielder is extremely compatible or skilled in its use.

For multiverse jumping, unless one is a hardcore sci fi fan, its easier to think of non suit powerups or stuff better than suits in same verse.

Gantz had suits, but they are only good if you train some to use them and keep weapons Men in Black would blush at to attack enemies.

Its literally time you could spend getting a growth type superpower or godlike boost (like golden apples from Xena verse, the greek myth being least harsh in the series).

20. RedLightZone

Okay, I see your point. Some feats of strength and power systems have some stipulations attached. For example, despite being normal humans/mortals, many fantasy worlds have mana or some kind of magical energy present either in their bodies, in the world, or both which allow casters to perform magic. And people can do magic because they’re born with it a lot of the time. That's also the deal with Naruto and how some people have Chakra and some don’t. And Star Wars, The Last Airbender, DC, and others. But like I said before about going back to some worlds after getting powers from another, I think you could work around such limitations by way of gaining the powers

Ki from Dragon Ball and Cosmo from Saint Seiya are your best bets for this when it comes to life energy powers. There are absolutely no caveats or requirements needed for either. Just some (admittedly brutal) training required to get into the field. Cosmo is especially important because of its whole idea of treating your body as a mini universe which allows for every supernatural feat shown in the series. And the disciplines of Ki (and other techniques like Nen) are a good substitute for the saint clothes because it teaches you how to use your body’s energy to protect yourself. And you can use this life energy you have for other uses. Like magic!

The MCU is probably the best choice for starting magic. While you can’t really gain powers like Spider-Man or the Hulk on account of not being modified by the celestials, you can still learn the basics of magic. And assuming you learned how to manipulate your own life energy, or better yet learned how to use Cosmo, magic and mana manipulation shouldn’t be too difficult for you. It’s just a matter of remembering that different universes have different rules for their magic. And while they shouldn’t apply to you all the time, you should still be careful because depending where you are, the magical energies you manipulate could either actively harm you or draw the attention of dangerous entities. There are likely ways around this (it’s the multiverse after all, there’s bound to be a solution to your problems somewhere) but you still shouldn’t leave such things to chance if you can help it. On that note, some magical universes are insanely helpful because you can learn some insanely powerful spells and possibly copy or even improve upon them. Things like D&D, TenSura, Kenja no Mago, Mushoku Tensei, Mage: The Ascension, and others all have insane potential for limitless growth so long as you’re careful with what you do.

there’s also psychokinesis, which I have two answers for. The DC Tangent Universe and PSYREN. While magic is always a bit tricky for how to get in, true psychokinesis is another story. Since psionic abilities are just a mutation, it’s all about going to a place where you’re guaranteed awesome mind over matter abilities with limitless room for potential. PSYREN is the easiest here because it’s just a simple matter of going to a post apocalyptic world and just hanging out for a few minutes while the mutagenic atmosphere does its work. After that and a good night’s rest, you’ll wake up to you brand new Esper abilities, still in its infancy but ready for you to practice with and grow.

If you want raw power on the other hand, then you can take a risk and go to the DC tangent Universe and find either Harvey or Lola Dent there. I explained this before, but to summarize, Harvey Dent is the Super Man of this dimension and he has insane psychic powers that lets him borderline warp reality. He made a pill which grants other people these same powers and gave it to his wife, Lola, who did get her own powers but also saw a vision of the supervillain her husband would become and faked her own death just to get away from him. The way I see it, you can go to this universe, use the anti-life equation on either Harvey or Lola, and get them to make the pill for you to use. And bang, you become a psychic god.

And speaking of Superman, why not become him too because of course? You can find some platinum kryptonite to do the trick (or go the Dakotaverse and get a sample of Icon since his powers are what every human being should have by his own admission) but I think Viltrumites from invincible are a better fit here. Considering their abilities aren’t reliant to an outside source like sunlight, and considering all the other powers you get, they’re a pretty good deal when it comes to being a flying brick. Having galaxy traveling speeds and moon busting strength at bare minimum is nothing to scoff at. You can also get this power however you want since it’s purely genetics based. So either some CRISPR genetic tampering or wishing on the dragon balls will work to turn you into a half-viltrumite.

AlphaWolf112480, kaazmiz and Vorian like this.
  21. Mitridates the Great

Mitridates the Great Getting some practice in, huh?

So, that could work if is an universe that you're writing? I can't think in a better way of obtaining a "clear mind image" that "Hey, is my own stuff".

kaazmiz likes this.
  22. Rakjo

Rakjo Ork Mek looking for WAAAGH!

hmm lets say you can only go to your own world if it is publicly available and has a moderate amount of readers. say you do a quest or a story here or in other forums or in Royal Road and you get lets say 50k + individual views/readers/follows/thread watchers whatever

lets say to go to any Fictional verse it need to have the "weight" that comes from people knowing it exists
    that means that technically you could go to a fictional universe made in a previous universe you went, say you go *insert random urban fantasy here* and there you find another Sword and Board fantasy that was made there you can go there i guess

kaazmiz and Mitridates the Great like this.
  23. Mitridates the Great

Mitridates the Great Getting some practice in, huh?

I understand thanks. In short we can do it but is better for using Worlds "published" and well known (or at least with presence outside the own computer or a lost thread).

kaazmiz likes this.
  24. Rakjo

sure, point is you cant write "there is a cave with a gem that grants any wishes" and boom you can go there, you have to actually make something that has substance, enough that more people know about it, they dont have to like it, but it needs to exist outside of only 1 person, you could totally make a cave of wonders like the one from aladdin or better, or those Xianxia inheritances that are entire mountains of goodies but it needs to be bit more "filling" not just a cave floating in the Blind Eternities/Void Between Realms/Dark Space between universes

Mitridates the Great and kaazmiz like this.
  25. Rakjo

the problem i have with Jumpchain Stories (while i like to do the actual jumpchain on a notepad) is that after 3 to 7 jumps even if you go to all lower powerlevels/low magic/low scifi places the perks stack so hard that every subsequent jump becomes a joke unless you go to harder and harder places on purpose

kaazmiz likes this.
  26. Rakjo

Normally when i do jumpchains this days i do them with a ruleset i copied from someone on SB a few years ago and Modified it a bit
    Da Rules
    -All Jumps Must be Random
    -1 Reroll per world/jump (if you reroll you must take the jump that pops up)
    -Can Reroll for free: Repeats, Endjumps, Generics, Gauntlets & Unavailable Jumps.
    -You have a optional 3 setting ban/skil (they need to have 5+ jumps) Fire Emblem, Kamen Rider & Gundam
    -Start With 1800Cp
    -Can Choose do to a ENDJUMP at any time but thats a separate Roll will 1 reroll only from the End Jumps Lists
    -If you need them, you can take Red Dwarf's "600 Years?", The Road to El Dorado's "The More I Learn, The More I See.", Vampire Diaries's "Eternal Life, Endless Enjoyment", Renegade Immortal's "As Broad As The Ocean" or whatever form of this kind of perk you want
    -Must Take Drop In if Available
    -Using All Jumps exel doc edited by TJ

Five Jump RNG Challenge:
    As the name implies, you only get five jumps. but you can only random roll them. You use All Jumps exel list Edited by TJ on the Jumps tab to roll 4 normal jumps then the End Jump Tab to roll for the endjump.
    To make up for it, in your first jump, you get 5500 CP, and then you get 4500 in the second, 3500 in the third, 2500 in the fourth, and then 1500 in the last. The last jump has to be an end jump, though.
    For jumps that consist of multiple parts, they count as one jump.
    You can use the Body Mod and Warehouse supplements, with their normal CP, at any time.
    You have 2 Rerolls for the normal worlds and 1 for the endjump (in total not each number gets a reroll)
    You can also choose the order of worlds rolled
    Gauntlets, Generic, Endjumps (When is not the 5Th and Final Jump) and NSFW/QQ Lewd can be Rerolled for free

If you need them, you can take Red Dwarf's "600 Years?", The Road to El Dorado's "The More I Learn, The More I See.", Vampire Diaries's "Eternal Life, Endless Enjoyment", Renegade Immortal's "As Broad As The Ocean" or whatever form of this kind of perk you want

i use this number generator The Numbers Mason & this for Dice RNG is Bs

Last edited: Mar 16, 2023
    Mitridates the Great likes this.
  27. eveakane

Best to do a chain with only one set of perks and that's it. The rest you have to make yourself.

28. RedLightZone

Where are these perks you guys are talking about? I’ve just been writing multiverse stories where you start as a normal man,

29. Bear_Mint

I've seen someone try to solve it by forcing people to only have a limited number of perks available per jump and they can swap them out only at the beginning and end of a jump.

There was also some additional rules like you can only have one 800 CP perk equipped at a time or you can only take as many perks up to a budget of 1000 CP.

30. eveakane

No specific setting, just that Rakjo is complaining about the MC (the writer) getting way overpowered around 5 jumps in because of stacking perks.