• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

I'm looking for fans of Rune Factory and DanMachi.

havefeith

Cute Haru is cute.
I'mma add them to a discussion to help me get a better idea for a story I want to write. It'll be a merger of Rune Factory and DanMachi. So, in that vein, you have to have at least watched or read DanMachi, and generally have played and possibly enjoyed Rune Factory. And of course, have to give consent to be added to a conversation in DMs that I already have set up. If you don't mind helping me, I'd really appreciate it. Especially since this'll be the first story I've written in 10 years, so I'll be a bit rusty.

Huh? What's up? I see rune factory and instantly click this.

Edit.
Forget to ask this but what kind of merger are you talking about here? World merging ? System merging? Or just lore merging?

Last edited:
Huh? What's up? I see rune factory and instantly click this.
I'm putting together a sort of planning team for a story I need help getting an idea straight for. I'll probably start writing it when RF5 comes out and I've beaten it, or when the planning for the story is done, whichever comes last.

I'm putting together a sort of planning team for a story I need help getting an idea straight for. I'll probably start writing it when RF5 comes out and I've beaten it, or when the planning for the story is done, whichever comes last.

Wonder which dragon will appear there? Or will they use different lore? Since as far as i can remember all four previous main game (RF1-RF4) are connected by the 4 elder dragon lore thing.

So as a vague Rune Factory fan (honestly i've played more Stardew than Rune Factory but I am at least familiar with RF3) and a decently aware Danmachi fan, I'd be willing to lend an ear and some ideas to this endeavor. Chief among them being pick a god/goddess that has some domain related to agriculture.

You have my attention, and possibly help.

So how's this going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back