• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Important Forum Notice

Can the site update change the thing that auto subscribes you to email alerts for a thread when you comment? Because getting an email titled "Important Forum Notice" at 3:30 in the morning isn't very cash money.

Can the site update change the thing that auto subscribes you to email alerts for a thread when you comment? Because getting an email titled "Important Forum Notice" at 3:30 in the morning isn't very cash money.
https://forum.questionablequesting.com/account/preferences

"
Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
  • and receive email notifications of replies
  • and receive OP email notifications
"

Or press "watch thread" and chose how you want to be notified...

I, for one am little worried but i have faith in the mods

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/account/preferences

"
Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...
  • and receive email notifications of replies
  • and receive OP email notifications
"

Or press "watch thread" and chose how you want to be notified...

Haha, no way that's there man, you've gotta be lying. You tried to pull a sneaky on me, because there's no way I've missed that for almost 4 years.

EDIT: Love him or hate him, he's spittin' straight facts

Everyone, you've heard us talk about it before. We heard complaints that we didn't need to change, we heard prayers to not lose the style we had but fact is, we did need to upgrade from Xenforo at some point. That time is now. We DO need to have our security up to date, no matter how much we may want to preserve the current layout of QQ.

But we will not be upgrading to Xenforo 2.

We actually found a better forum software, which is even more amazing than Xenforo! Currently called Hivemind 3.0, it allow users to be always be online all the time and always be connected to one another. Already, we have started the transition and can only admire how BettEr iT is cOmpaReD to XenFoRo.

TheRe iS NO nEEd to woRrY. We sHaLL ALL bE as oNe.

So this isn't an April Fools joke?

well you can't really tell with mods it could be searius or a complete joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back