• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Change that sometime. The attempt alone is worthwhile, and I know for certain that you'll find a few fans.
I don't care for it much myself, but if there's not much of it you could try your hand at it? I know that there's a few people here who likes it, and probably a bunch more than those who says something about it.
:) Did a quick skim-through again, with tags, and there's actually a lot more content than I saw the first time, so yay! XD

Haha, writing is the hard part though. I've never finished anything, and while I've got a number of ideas sitting in a folder, I don't know if any of them are really...appropriate? I'm not sure. This may be my inner prude talking. Any tips?

Haha, writing is the hard part though. I've never finished anything, and while I've got a number of ideas sitting in a folder, I don't know if any of them are really...appropriate? I'm not sure. This may be my inner prude talking. Any tips?
Ignore the inner prude, be upfront about your content, consider everything you write practice, and write whatever you want to.

Also make certain you read the site rules, but that's generally assumed.

:) Did a quick skim-through again, with tags, and there's actually a lot more content than I saw the first time, so yay! XD

QQ has a ban on politics. Anything else will be at worst, disliked and ignored*.

*I'm assuming you aren't a deep web baron who is thinking about posting stuff that would be illegal over the globe.​

Ahh, here we go. The introduction thread. Someone needs to sticky this or something; I had a bit of trouble finding it.
Now to never make a post again after this one. :p

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a few months, but I'll try to be a bit more social when I can force myself to.

My posting process tends to go something like: I want to say something > write it down > the phrasing on that isn't quite right > revise it > still not perfect > half a dozen more revisions > fuck it, it wasn't that important anyway. Then I end up never posting anything.

Hello everyone. I've been lurking for a few months, but I'll try to be a bit more social when I can force myself to.

My posting process tends to go something like: I want to say something > write it down > the phrasing on that isn't quite right > revise it > still not perfect > half a dozen more revisions > fuck it, it wasn't that important anyway. Then I end up never posting anything.

I know this feeling very well. I was exactly same. If I can give you a piece of advice based on my own experience that I recomend you start with some casual posts in Image and Ideas thrads. It helps to brake through that hesitation.

You break rule 5 here. Who care for that in this thread? Try not to act likea spam bot. Also, link killed.
latest Bollywood movie reviews trailers, ratings in the year 2018. Stay updated

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hey, an introduction thread. I... should probably say something? I've been trying to make myself do things and talk to people and whatnot. I guess this'll have to do.
Aaaand I just realized I have to pick an avatar and title. Oh hell. indecisiveness pls go

Oh hey, an introduction thread. I... should probably say something? I've been trying to make myself do things and talk to people and whatnot. I guess this'll have to do.
Aaaand I just realized I have to pick an avatar and title. Oh hell. indecisiveness pls go
If your username references who I think it references, there's a simple choice for your Avatar.

Greetings. This one has lurked for a while now, but feels like introducing their self.

Perhaps they will share some of their scribblings at some point, though for now merely commenting may be more their speed.

Also, this one knows the pains of research for writing, so would be happy to answer any questions regarding religions and the occult. Or physics. This one perhaps did not go into a suitable degree.

Hello all! I just made my account yesterday, I found out about this site through being shown it when I asked a friend where a CYOA they linked me came from.

Mostly I'm used to just lurking on forums, but I figured I do want to eventually start making creative works of my own again (after having writer's block for the past year or so), and that a site like this would be one of the best sorts of places to find inspiration and share my works if I ever manage to get them done (even though I have a terrible habit of not finishing them...)

Not sure how active I'll be otherwise, but I'll do my best to do so all the same, and if not I'll at least lurk and stick around in that way.

(Also please pardon if I sound silly, I'm not used to making an introduction like this. >.< )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back