• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Howdy everyone!

Found this site while looking for CYOAs, and decided to sign up. I'm looking forward to participating in this community!

Hi, I joined just so I'd have another venue to tell Bii his writing is trash. :V

Greetings all.

I was a lurker over at SB until recently, when Worm sucked me down the rabbit hole and I haven't seen daylight since. Decided to branch out a bit in the fandom and was introduced to QQ by Nyarl-sama. Time will tell if this was a wise decision or not. XD

I've written a few things in the Worm fandom (and, if you dig, in the HP fandom ages ago). I may post them here if there are no qualms about double-dipping with fics.

Looking forward to to a grand adventure or two. :3

Last edited:
Greetings all.

I was a lurker over at SB until recently, when Worm sucked me down the rabbit hole and I haven't seen daylight since. Decided to branch out a bit in the fandom and was introduced to QQ by Nyarl-sama. Time will tell if this was a wise decision or not. XD

I've written a few things in the Worm fandom (and, if you dig, in the HP fandom ages ago). I may post them here if there are no qualms about double-dipping with fics.

Looking forward to to a grand adventure or two. :3

Welcome~ Welcome~

We can move SFW to NSFW section easily...

Yes yes, I'm here now. There's a moderator here that knows why and for what purpose.

Or in other words. I'm here to run a game that a moderator is in, slots are filled but who knows, I might open more slots later. Now hush if you think that is unfair - I run when, for who, and what I (and my players) want.

Yes yes, I'm here now. There's a moderator here that knows why and for what purpose.

Or in other words. I'm here to run a game that a moderator is in, slots are filled but who knows, I might open more slots later. Now hush if you think that is unfair - I run when, for who, and what I (and my players) want.
/me rolls about and auuuuus~

Just posting to get a message in my count - see if that gives me access to things like my profile page.

Been a lurker for a while, finally decided to start commenting. Still, you probably won't see much of me, since I tend to just lurk, but I decided just to say hi.

Hi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back