• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Hello. I don't know what to say. I mostly came to QQ because I'm planning to start an NSFW quest, and QQ's atmosphere/site fits the nature of this quest most. It's still going to be hard, though. (Yes, I am also a QM on anonkun, too.)

Posting here because I'm not trying to start a new thread and waste the vast amount of digital space available, and I need a little sandbox for testing stuff before starting my quest. Hope no one minds. Hopefully.

• ...Hopefully.

[dice]15938[/dice]
    [dice]15939[/dice]
    And this is part of the reason why I might do a quest here. Although, my updating times are likely to be questionable. (I actually didn't mean to say it like that but as I'm typing it now I can't think of anything else. I'm sorry.)

Last edited:
Hello. I don't know what to say. I mostly came to QQ because I'm planning to start an NSFW quest, and QQ's atmosphere/site fits the nature of this quest most. It's still going to be hard, though. (Yes, I am also a QM on anonkun, too.)

Posting here because I'm not trying to start a new thread and waste the vast amount of digital space available, and I need a little sandbox for testing stuff before starting my quest. Hope no one minds. Hopefully.

• ...Hopefully.

[dice]15938[/dice]
    [dice]15939[/dice]
Welcome to QQ.

Greetings my fellow 'humanities' I have arrived after much hardship and nonsense...!

Hello there!

I don't really know what to say here as this is my first time posting anything in a forum.

I think I already like it here quite a bit.
You people seem really nice.
Please forgive me if my English isn't up to standard, I don't write often in this language and am unsure if it is good or bad.

Last edited:
Hello there!

I don't really know what to say here as this is my first time posting anything in a forum.

I think I already like it here quite a bit.
You people seem really nice.
Please forgive me if my English isn't up to standard, I don't write often in this language and am unsure if it is good or bad.
Welcome welcome...

Well, I've finally gotten around to making an account here. Time to see if this place lives up to its reputation.

Like others, i finally decided to finish out the SB/SV/QQ trinity.
Since I go by the same name on all 3, some of you might know me from there.
That being said, hello people I don't know yet, let's all have fun and be mostly civil to each other.

Yo, what up, I'm the one who writes either about pink-haired failure magi becoming Sith Lords, or the Empress of the Stars and how she became the biggest bottom in the universe to an attractive mortal lady. I mainly came here to share the commissions I've bought and the questionable content I've written. I've also got an account on SB and SV, but I mainly use SB because I like it more! I hope we'll get to know each other.

Yo, what up, I'm the one who writes either about pink-haired failure magi becoming Sith Lords, or the Empress of the Stars and how she became the biggest bottom in the universe to an attractive mortal lady. I mainly came here to share the commissions I've bought and the questionable content I've written. I've also got an account on SB and SV, but I mainly use SB because I like it more! I hope we'll get to know each other.
Welcome welcome...

Remember...

Praise the Tanuki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back