• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

I'm also here!

But nobody cares! but that's okay!

I was with you all along~

Vindictus said:
Wendigo myth?

... That'd be Hard Vore, wouldn't it? In which case it's pretty much just fetishized cannibalism.
Well, Vore (even the Soft variety) is technically Canibalism, but I'd rather prefer Soft over bit of Hard/Canibal (otherwise it wouldn't be Vore~ :p). So if it's based on Reality... You're not gonna be that popular, and if you're not careful? *Evil Grin* 'Fun'. Consequences and such.

More seriously, it's just in concept phase, yet to be built into some GM system of settings. If I do such a Quest, I'd let you know in the NSFW Quests.

Also, it's nice to see you Ardion~, shame there's yet to be a dose of MegaTen here. :(

Master Basher said:
Also, it's nice to see you Ardion~, shame there's yet to be a dose of MegaTen here. :(

Anyone who'd be interested in it would fuck it up, I'm sure.

But that's okay~ Ardion-sama will teach you all~!

*closes the door*

*stabs the Vindictus*

*stabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabs*

"It likes the stabbings?"

stabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabsstabs some more....

"Ahhhhhh~"

*hides behind the door again*

*Blinks then hides behind furniture.*

[Does not die when he is killed]

Oh? Kukuku... Is that all?

*stay perfectly still* Their vision is based on movement, movement...

Master Basher said:

I am in love with Persona 3 and Devil Survivor. I am a bad MegaTen fan.

Jiven said:

You are, you are. We'll be having a long teaching lesson the! ^o^

Jiven said:

I personally find that under hypocrisy, especially the Devil Survivor part. You are a Bad~ MegaTen fan indeed, to not enjoy the main series. But still a MegaTen fan in heart. I'd say you're more well versed at most than most of the 'pure' Persona fans.

May SMT IV one day give you your own inner revelation.

Jiven said:

I've only really played an emulated thing of devil survivor.

It works... poorly, on my laptop. Sound is shit, no matter how I fiddle with the settings, text is botched and either cut completely in half so you only see the lower half of letters or so blurry you can barely read it, and there is no clock for some reason. And time is a critical part of the game.

Not tech savvy enuff.... :<

That aside, I do like the pixie and some other devils. Though I haven't managed to slog through nearly far enough to see them all.

And Lilly's here too? Its just like one of my japanese anim-I MEAN A DREAM COME TRUE i mean fuck

Hello, everyone. Thank you so much, people who apparently have money; tvtropes was okay for Cosmos Quest, but this place is much easier on the eyes and I'm very happy to be here.

Please don't be pissed if I nitpick details in your write-ins, it's just my way of showing a desire for things to succeed.

I made cookies. *shakes a Tupperware container full of chocolate shadows* No one's allergic to peanut butter, I hope.

Patpats the furikomaru

Hey all. I'm here as well. And I've brought Cookies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back