• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Been here a little bit, came from worm fanfic on SB, plan on mostly lurking, but quests seem like a nice way to engage. If you've seen my username in the wild, do tell, since I've used just this one for the last 7 years or so.

once was a lurker but now am trying to join in
\
Also how do you send some one a private message while you are in their profile?
Hello.

Information tab>Start a conversation

Alternatively, you can click/tap on someone's avatar in a thread, and then click/tap "Start a conversation".

Hello to everyone.

I am a bit of a newcomer here, I originally made an account a long time ago, but ended up lurking a while, then not being around at all. On trying to return here, I tried to use the email I have to restore the password as I had no idea what I had used before, only to find no account existed. Seeing as I have no idea about what that account would have been since the email I used now was not already in use, I created an account to lurk, read, and perhaps join the community chatting here and there.

I am not looking to cause any trouble and hope I am not causing any issue with making this account, as while I -think- I had an account for lurking in the past, I couldn't find any signs of that. Leaving me wondering if I am just plain mistaken there.

Regardless, I am going to avoid posting more than this message here yet, hoping that there's no rule-breaking accidental or otherwise, and hope to simply lurk and enjoy the content peacefully.

Hello to everyone.

I am a bit of a newcomer here, I originally made an account a long time ago, but ended up lurking a while, then not being around at all. On trying to return here, I tried to use the email I have to restore the password as I had no idea what I had used before, only to find no account existed. Seeing as I have no idea about what that account would have been since the email I used now was not already in use, I created an account to lurk, read, and perhaps join the community chatting here and there.

I am not looking to cause any trouble and hope I am not causing any issue with making this account, as while I -think- I had an account for lurking in the past, I couldn't find any signs of that. Leaving me wondering if I am just plain mistaken there.

Regardless, I am going to avoid posting more than this message here yet, hoping that there's no rule-breaking accidental or otherwise, and hope to simply lurk and enjoy the content peacefully.
If your old account had no posts, it was probably caught up in the recent account purge, which you can read about here-

https://forum.questionablequesting.com/threads/upcoming-pruning-of-dead-accounts.12622/

I don't think you have to worry about breaking rule 4, but Biigoh can probably confirm.

Edit: Also, welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back