• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[Introduction Thread] 'Sup All

Hello world! And all that jazz, yeah. I'm utterly new here, been trying to find good stories, or sparing that get some inspiration to continue writing myself. Plus it seems that QQ likes my Tab A way better than FF or some of the other sites I visit. Good work there, yah. Lol.

Hello world! And all that jazz, yeah. I'm utterly new here, been trying to find good stories, or sparing that get some inspiration to continue writing myself. Plus it that QQ likes my Tab A way better than FF or some of the other sites I visit. Good work there, yah. Lol.
Greetings newbie, and welcome to our lewd pit of degeneracy! Please don't mind the tentalces.

Also, if you are looking for good stories, go to the NSFW CW index, they have a lot of recommendation threads. It might be useful to you for finding stories.

Greetings newbie, and welcome to our lewd pit of degeneracy! Please don't mind the tentalces.

Also, if you are looking for good stories, go to the NSFW CW index, they have a lot of recommendation threads. It might be useful to you for finding stories.

Already been looking through all the forums, so that isn't a problem. I don't know what 'questing' and 'commisions' are though. Forum-speak isn't something I'm well versed in, sadly.

Already been looking through all the forums, so that isn't a problem. I don't know what 'questing' and 'commisions' are though. Forum-speak isn't something I'm well versed in, sadly.
"Questing" is basically roleplaying. Basically, a QM (quest master) writes a character doing things, and the players vote and discuss actions. "Commissions" are where someone pays an author to write a scene or chapter.

"Questing" is basically roleplaying. Basically, a QM (quest master) writes a character doing things, and the players vote and discuss actions. "Commissions" are where someone pays an author to write a scene or chapter.

Okay, that's cool. I used to do a LOT of freeform chat-based RP(roleplay)ing, on a website known as The Keep. That was cool, but I could definitely see how the Questing would be an interesting take on post-by-post forum based RPs. Lol.

Hey guys, new here. Been lurking for a while, but I finally worked up the courage to post some content.

Hello there!

I've been lurking around for some time now and have been aching to pick up writing myself even though it'll be difficult at first! I hope that I'll learn a lot here!

Yo!

Been lurking for a bit and wanted to say hi! I am currently binge reading a lot of the fics on here (especially Ack's fics!) after reading all the content on Sufficient Velocity and SB.

Hello! Nice to meet everyone! I've spent like weeks trying to make a account and I can finally post after making a new mail account!

Hahaha victory is mine finally that took a while for me to get to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Back