• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Issei the Gaming Pathfinder (High School DxD/The Gamer/Mythology/????)

You got it right the second time... sorry for confusing you the way that I did.

[X] Turn around and confront the sneak (+15 bonus on ?)

It's possible that the running option has a 95% chance of getting lost.

Okay, so... the vote's at 3-0 confronting the sneak, with the voting still open for until there's a lead by 5 or more.

Then again, I won't be able to start work on the next part for a while, since I have to do things today for a good portion of time... I'd wager about 7 hours total.

Okay... a clear lead of 5-0 for confronting the sneak. I'm so glad to have seen this happen. I'd best get started on the next update ASAP.

...okay, before I forget, there's the dice roll to consider. How will this end up?

[dice]3882[/dice]

...you have got to be kidding me, laddie! That's almost a Natural 20 in terms of rolling... and an outright successful roll to boot, too.

Unfortunately, I didn't finish writing the next update yet, but I can safely say that you guys have not gotten to school just yet... honestly, though, this message was supposed to be written before now. I just have had a lot of distractions between then and now.

Just give me a short while, okay? I promise, I'll get the update up and at 'em.

Tanuki indulges in Tanuki Tyranny! and locks the thread! Muahahahahahaha!

Cry some more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back