1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

It Gets Worse [Worm AU Fanfic] Complete

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Ack, Dec 5, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Slayer Anderson

Slayer Anderson Orthodox Heretic

I will definitely enjoy Lisa and Taylor's first meeting in this fic.

It will almost certainly end in fire and tears.

2. Chojomeka

Chojomeka Sexy and I know it

For who, Coil? :p

3. edale

edale Versed in the lewd.

Yes... Other means, such as Levi's charging at Taylor, ignoring everything in his way, he knocks into Clockblocker (non-lethally) slamming him into a telephone pole. Clockblocker's power instinctively activates, freezing the telephone pole and attached wires. And one of the wires neatly bisects Levi's core... Just in time for Hookwolf to show up and die taking the hit from Levi's water shadow that was still coming for her.

And I'm all for Armsmaster = Squirrel Girl 2.0

Honestly though, I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen a Taylor = Squirrel Girl fic. Keep canon powers even. Hell, keep Canon's story, just switch all of Taylor's take-downs to reaction shots, so we never actually see Taylor in action, just get people going:

"What can she do with bugs?!"
    *screen pans to the henchmen/undersiders wincing and cringing*
    *screen pans back to Taylor, standing over defeated enemy*
    "That."

Or even better, Squirrel Girl!Taylor with canon powers, and Mouse Protector's flair for cheesy entrances, bonus points for scenes like:

*Taylor walked up to the podium for her Wards introduction speech, she was nervous, and had forgotten all the coaching the Glenn had given her. As she stood there, hundreds of people looking at her, her mind blanked... So she just said the first thing that popped into her head, and is oft the case when this happens, it's the unvarnished truth of her beliefs and experiences that she spoke, from the very bottom of her heart.*

*The crowd was silent. Not a single flashbulb going off, even in the press section of the crowd, even the hardened Brockton Bay paparazzi stunned into silence. tears were in the eyes of every face in the crowd. In fact, the speech being televised live on all the news stations resulted in tears in the faces of a quarter of the people in the city. And after being quickly jumped on by Glenn, after his own tears stopped flowing, televised nation-wide, resulting in tears in the eyes of over 50 million people.*

*By the end of the next day half of the E88 had turned themselves in, capes included. Lung handed Bakuda over to the PRT, dissolved all his drug and human trafficking operations, and vowed publicly to attend every single Endbringer battle from then on. Most surprising of all, Skidmark turned himself in to the PRT, and asked to join the Protectorate, begging to stay in Brockton Bay so he could help those he had harmed so deeply. Coil rearranged his plan to minimalize crime, rather than just controlling it... Purely because that's the way the city seemed to be heading; he had the Undersiders switch to being a hero team, his call coming in seconds before the Undersiders call to quit would have been made.*

*The effects of Taylor's speech had even more dramatic effects on the global scale however, most notably when a teary-eyed Bonesaw turned up at an small PRT substation in Wisconson, along with the dead or disabled bodies of every other member of the Slaughterhouse 9, pleading and begging for a way to make up for what she'd done.*

And yea, that's getting long-winded, so I'm gonna stop it there.

4. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

Won't she be surprised if she learns that someone (Queen Administrator) is protecting her. :D

5. Fishyface

Fishyface Not too sore, are you?

Can Taylor print things out on her computer? She needs to frame all the pictures of their humiliation on her wall. To immortalize them forever. :)

OrchidMantis and Prince Charon like this.
  6. Ack

Ack (Verified Ratbag) (Unverified Great Old One)

I'm presuming so.

She's gonna need a large wall.

7. Threadmarks: Part Three: Miscommunication Central (Jan 11 2011)
    Ack

It Gets Worse

Part Three: Miscommunication Central

The bus rolled past the group of struggling teens. Sophia could see the staring faces from within; worst of all was Hebert's face. She was still laughing. Laughing at me. Nobody laughs at me.

She wrenched against the binding duct tape, straining to form words past the strip which had fallen across her mouth and felt like it was permanently bound there. It didn't happen; all she managed was a faint mewing noise, which infuriated her even more. That makes me sound helpless. I'm not helpless.

She had, of course, a simple way to get out of this. I could go insubstantial, leave it behind. A pause. Unless this adhesive makes it part of me. She thought about it some more. Well, if nothing else, I can get away from these dopes, and pull my way free.

The big problem was, of course, the fact that she would be outing herself in front of four witnesses. Worse, these witnesses would be able to verify that she, a superhero, had talked them into attacking Hebert.

The boys were also struggling, which didn't help; every time she thought she'd achieved any sort of slack in the duct tape, one of them would pull it tight again. She growled behind the tape.

Fuck it, I'll take the chance. Swear them to secrecy. It worked with Emma.

Taking a deep breath through her nose, she prepared to push herself into the shadow-state – then held back, just in time, as a dozen kids trotted around the corner.

“Holy shit, I didn't believe it when Joey texted me.”

“I'm seeing it and I still don't believe it.”

“Are you seeing this?”

“Someone get a picture!”

“Oh god, this is classic.”

“This is better than Emma Barnes.”

“It's better than Madison.”

“How do you even fucking do that?”

“Geez, get a room, will you?”

“I didn't know she was into bondage.”

“Hey guys, can we get you anything? Pillows? Blankets? Lube?”

Squeezing her eyes tightly shut, Sophia gritted her teeth behind the duct tape. Somebody is going to fucking die for this.

The crowd of kids gathered around them, chattering and laughing. She heard phones click as pictures were taken and, presumably, sent to other people. And then someone knelt beside her; she felt fumbling at the duct tape. Excellent. I'm getting out of this.

The fumbling moved to her belt, and she felt her phone being removed from her pocket. She tried to struggle, to wrench herself free, to turn to look at whoever was robbing her, but she couldn't do any of that. She couldn't even raise the alarm.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

There was a slap on her ass – one final humiliation – and then the person was gone. With her phone. I've just been robbed. I've just been robbed. This does not happen to me.

But manifestly, it had. Sophia nearly ruptured herself trying to turn her head, to see who had taken them, but it was too late. Another phone clicked, capturing her expression.

Then – and only then – did she hear sirens approaching. The crowd began to disperse as the police car came into sight; it pulled up alongside Sophia and the boys. The officers got out and approached the group; one of them pushed his cap back and scratched his head.

“Well,” he mused out loud. “Now I really have seen everything.”

Sophia's list was really long by now, but she added him to it anyway.

<><>​

She winced as the duct tape was pulled away from her mouth. She hadn't been wrong, before; the adhesive did feel as though it was removing skin as well as hair. “Fuck!” she screamed. “Fuck fuck fuuuuuccccckkkk!”

The police officers were restraining themselves from laughing, but only just, as they cut the five teens from the tangle of duct tape. For their part, the boys were a lot more subdued than Sophia, letting her take the lead.

Sophia subsided, glaring at everyone around her. The senior officer of the two pulled out his notebook. “Now that you've gotten that out of your system, miss, would you like to tell us how this happened?”

Sophia took a deep breath. “I -” She paused, riffling through options.

Fuck.

“It was an accident.” She ground the words out.

“An accident.” The other officer snorted with laughter. “Five of you get wound up with duct tape and it's an accident?”

“Yeah,” supplied one of the boys. “Like she said. It was an accident.” He peeled duct tape from his clothing; it really didn't want to let go.

Sophia rounded on him. “You had a pocket-knife! I could feel it digging into my butt! Why didn't you get that out and cut us free?”

“Uh …” He seemed to want to look anywhere but her.

“What?”

“Uh, that … wasn't a pocket-knife.”

They had to tase her to get her off of him.

<><>​

As she exited the police station, Sophia felt her 'social worker' take her arm. “Sophia, what happened? Why did you attack that boy?”

Sophia clenched her teeth. “I don't want to talk about it.”

“Why is there a big strip of missing hair over the top of your head?”

She clenched her teeth harder. “I don't want to talk about it.”

“Oh, is that where the duct tape -”

Yes, that's where the duct tape was. Now can you just let it go?”

The woman looked at her directly. “I can't help you if you won't talk to me. What's happening here?”

Sophia felt a certainty unfolding in her mind. I know what happened. “What's happening here is that you're driving me to the PRT building, and not asking any more stupid fucking questions.”

<><>​

She rehearsed the speech in her mind as she rode the lift up in the PRT building.

There is a Master-class cape loose at Winslow High. Her name is Taylor Hebert. She forced me and my friends to harm ourselves for her enjoyment. She belongs in the Birdcage.

As the lift came to a halt on the appropriate floor, she allowed herself a long-awaited snarl of triumph. Suck on that, Hebert. I don't lose.

Stepping out of the elevator, she strode along the corridor toward Director Piggot's office.

<><>​

Emily Piggot looked up at the knock on the door. A quick glance at her day planner indicated that she didn't have any appointments scheduled. This had better be good. “Enter!” she called.

The door opened and Shadow Stalker ... well, stalked in. Her fists were clenched and her whole posture bespoke anger; Emily could tell that much. Beyond that, however, there wasn't much of a clue as to what was going on. Shadow Stalker nearly always seemed to be angry or upset over something.

“I presume you're here for something important,” stated Emily.

Shadow Stalker took a deep breath. “Yeah,” she replied. “Got something you really need to hear about.”

Emily tilted her head. “Is this anything to do with the incident today, where you were charged with several counts of assault and battery to a fellow student of Winslow?” Her tone, deceptively light, held a certain amount of weight behind it.

“I can explain that,” Sophia gritted.

“Explain it? You broke his nose, fractured his cheekbone, and kicked him repeatedly in the testicles!” Emily exclaimed. “In front of two police officers! After you were found duct-taped to him and three other boys! Can you explain that, too?”

Shadow Stalker clenched her fists so tightly that her knuckles had to be white under the gloves. “Yes. It's why I'm here to talk to you now.”

“And you couldn't simply leave me a message, or send an email?”

The Ward shook her head. “My phone was stolen. And it's really too important to put into an email. So I came straight here.”

Emily nodded. “Very well. I will receive your report now.”

<><>​

Finally. Sophia took a breath. “There's a -”

Piggot's phone rang. She held up a finger as she picked it up. “I have to get this.”

Sophia ground to a halt, gritting her teeth. Impatiently, she watched Piggot on the phone.

“Yes … got it … yes … all right … okay … yes … okay … fine … done.”

Piggot put the phone down and laced her fingers before her. “I'm sorry, you were saying?”

Sophia rolled her eyes. “I'm saying that there's a -”

Piggot's mobile rang, vibrating furiously on the desk. “Excuse me,” muttered the Director, picking it up. She frowned at the number on the screen, then answered it. “Yes?”

Sophia clenched her fists inside her gloves. Oh, for fuck's sake. Come on. It shouldn't be so hard to simply tell her what the fuck is going on, and get Hebert put in her place forever. Fuck, I don't even care if she isn't a cape. She deserves this anyway.

On the phone, Piggot was still blathering on. “Pardon? No … no, I think you have the wrong number … no, this is the PRT building … Parahuman Response Teams … yes, yes, I'm sure. I'm the Director … no, I'm not Director Costa-Brown, I'm Director Piggot … no, I'm not joking … yes, I am serious … no, I advise you to check your number before you call again … goodbye.”

Heaving a sigh of aggravation, she clicked the button to end the call, then put the mobile down again.

“Apologies,” she told Sophia. “Now, you had something to say?”

Yes,” gritted Sophia. “I do have something to say.”

Piggot cleared her throat warningly. “Tone,” she warned Sophia.

Sophia pressed her lips together behind her mask, and took several deep breaths. “Okay,” she muttered. “Okay.”

“I'm waiting,” prompted Piggot.

“Right,” Sophia began yet again. “Director Piggot, there's a -”

A knock on the door interrupted her. She turned as it opened. The Deputy Director leaned in through the doorway.

“Yes, Mr Renick?” asked Piggot.

“I'm just going down to the canteen for a bite to eat,” Renick offered. “Did you want me to get you anything?”

Piggot considered that. She wasn't feeling particularly hungry. “No thank you, Mr Renick. I appreciate the offer, though.”

“Not a problem, Director.” Renick withdrew, pulling the door closed behind him. The Director looked back at Sophia.

“You were saying, Shadow Stalker?” she asked.

Sophia drew a deep breath. Screaming at the Director would not help. “Right. There's a -”

The computer on Piggot's desk beeped loudly, drawing the Director's eyes to the screen. “One moment,” she interrupted, holding up a finger.

“No, but there's a -”

“Miss Hess, this is important,” Piggot warned her, eyes skimming the screen. “I'll be with you in a moment.”

“But what I've got to tell you can't wait!” shouted Sophia, forgetting her decision not to scream at the Director.

Piggot turned to look at her, her gaze very cold indeed. “You will not use that tone of voice on me again,” she snapped. “I have a very high priority email here that I have to look over.”

“But this is important,” insisted Sophia, trying not to shout again. “There's a -”

“No,” snapped Piggot. “You will not interrupt me. You will listen. I'm a busy woman. I have work to do. I do not need you wasting my time like this. Now, you will wait till I have finished reading this email, and then you will say what needs to be said. Do you understand?”

Sophia's fists clenched again, and she ground her teeth together.

“I said, do you understand?” Piggot was in full-on bureaucrat mode now. There would be no talking to her.

Reluctantly, Sophia nodded. “Yes,” she conceded. “I understand.”

Piggot nodded curtly. “Good.” She looked back at the email.

Sophia put her hands behind her back, twining her fingers together until they hurt. She had to tell Piggot about this. As much as Sophia wanted to put Hebert into her place personally, a Master-class like that had to be dealt with at a distance. And the best way to do that was by using the PRT as a blunt object. But to do that, she needed the PRT to cooperate and take her seriously. Lashing out was not the best way to get that done.

Eventually, Piggot finished reading the email. She nodded once, then looked up at Sophia. “Very well. What was the matter that you wished to speak to me about?”

Sophia took a deep breath. “There's a -”

And then the Endbringer sirens went off.

<><>​

"Oh, come on!" screamed Shadow Stalker. "You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

Emily was barely listening. She snatched up the phone and stabbed numbers on the keypad.

"Ops," a voice reported in her ear.

"Talk to me," she ordered. "Which one is it?"

"We don't know. We're not even sure if there is an Endbringer."

"Explain." From the corner of her eye, she spotted Shadow Stalker digging a pencil and pad from a pouch on her belt.

"About thirty seconds ago, our sensory equipment suffered a massive glitch. Some sort of power spike. It ended up profiling sort of like an Endbringer, so the computer set off the alarm just in case. We're double-checking all our readings right now."

Shadow Stalker placed the pad on the desk and began to write. She was two words in when the point broke. Throwing the pencil to the floor, she stamped on it.

"Triple-check them," Emily ordered curtly. Wordlessly, she pushed a mug full of pens across the desk to Shadow Stalker. The girl plucked one out and bent over the pad again.

"Will do, ma'am. Do you want to stay on the line, or should we call you back?"

The first pen refused to work at all. The second managed a bare squiggle of ink before it died. Emily watched, bemused to the point that she almost lost track of what the man in Ops was saying.

"Ah, no, I need you to give this your full attention. Call me back if this is something we really have to worry about."

Shadow Stalker tried another pen. The nib came off and deluged the pad in ink.

"Yes, ma'am. Will do."

"Good." Emily hung up, then took her gold-plated pen from her pocket. It was engraved with her unit's motto: Neque receptus, non deditio. Blandly, she offered it across the desk to Shadow Stalker.

Snatching it, the Ward ripped off the ink-covered page and clicked the pen. The click had authority behind it, as befitted a one hundred fifty dollar precision writing implement. However, what came next should not have happened; Emily watched in disbelief as the pen came apart in Shadow Stalker's hand, the powerful spring propelling bits and pieces of the mechanism in all directions.

With a howl of wordless rage, Shadow Stalker dropped the barrel of the pen, snatched a permanent marker from the cup, and spun around. She stomped over to the wall and began to write in large sweeping strokes.

Emily came to her feet, ignoring the familiar twinge from her legs. "Don't you dare write on my -"

A flicker out of the corner of her eyes warned her; old reflexes took over and she dived to the floor. Behind her, a shattering crash heralded the demise of her office window. She shielded her head with her arms as fragments of glass cascaded around her and something barrelled over her desk. Another crash resounded through the room, this one sounding more like drywall.

Cautiously, shedding bits and pieces of her window, she got up and looked over the desk. There was, within the settling dust, a large hole in her office wall. Outside, in the corridor, something was going on; due to the dust, she couldn't tell exactly what it was, but there seemed to be at least two people involved, plus a lot of squawking.

A white feather drifted to her desk. She stared at it.

<><>​

“It was the seagulls.” Aegis, at least, seemed to be relatively unhurt. Piggot watched as he pulled a long sliver of glass from his arm; the wound didn't even bleed. Such a minor injury would be closed by the end of the day and healed by the time the week was up. He wouldn't even need bandaging. For just a moment, she envied him.

“The seagulls.” Emily's voice was flat. There were more feathers in here, all originating from one very live and very noisy seabird, which had since escaped out the window in the confusion. On the upside, the Endbringer sirens had ceased to wail. “How do seagulls come into this?”

“Well, when the sirens went off, I was on patrol,” he explained. “I came back as fast as I could. I got a reflection the sun off the building in my eyes as I was just gaining altitude to land on the roof. Then a flock of seagulls must have gotten in the way. One got right in my face, squawking and flapping. I didn't pull up in time.”

“You most certainly did not.” She looked down the hall a little way, to where paramedics were loading Shadow Stalker on to a stretcher. “How is she?”

“She's stable,” one of them reported. “A few broken ribs and a broken collarbone. We don't think there was a spinal injury but we've got her immobilised anyway until that can be checked out. But she's awake now.”

“Good.” Piggot walked over and knelt next to the injured girl. Her knees protested, but she ignored them. “Shadow Stalker. Can you hear me?”

Shadow-Stalker's head was in a brace, so it couldn't move, but the girl's eyes rolled toward her. “Unh?”

“What was it you were trying to tell me?”

“Uh.” The Ward seemed to be trying to think. “Director.” Her voice was barely a whisper.

“Yes?”

“It's not my fault.”

“What's not your fault?”

“The bullshit magic space whale made me paint the eggs purple. I didn't mean to. It's in my brain.”

Piggot looked accusingly at the paramedic. “I thought you said she was awake.”

“She is,” the man replied. “I didn't say she was lucid. She's got a huge bump on her head. There might be a concussion involved.”

With an effort, Piggot stood again. “Take her away.”

“Yes, ma'am.”

She turned to Aegis. “Do you have any idea what she was talking about?”

He shook his head. “Sorry, ma'am. Not a clue.”

She grimaced. “Well, the window and the wall will come out of your salary. Next time, be more careful.”

His expression mirrored hers. “Yes, ma'am.”

“Get out of my sight.” She stumped back into her office.

I wonder what she wanted to tell me.

Letting out a sigh, she brushed glass from her chair. That was a serious string of bad luck. She paused. Wait a minute ...

End of Part Three

Part Four

Last edited: Dec 19, 2015
  8. Starfox5

Starfox5 Experienced.

Oh, that's priceless! I laughed out loud at all the misfortune visited upon Sophia!

9. Chojomeka

Chojomeka Sexy and I know it

To set the tone

EDIT: Also Ack you're really hitting the Bink's Luck 'preventing anyone from speaking of it' aspect.

10. Ack

I really don't recall anything from that book. I was just playing with ridiculousness.

blind-conductor, Snake21 and Acererak like this.
  11. Asheram

Asheram Know what you're doing yet?

.... Hahahahaha! Oh god... Laughing.... and horrified... and laughing some more...
    If this truly is Taylor then she has the most OP power since the Simurgh.

Edit: I can't wait until she encounters Tattletale.

12. Biigoh

Biigoh Primordial Tanuki Moderator

13. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

She would abuse the fuck out of it to screw with Coil.

Coil looked at the girl smirking defiantly at him "So, is there anything else important you have for me?"

Lisa's smirk somehow got wider "Yes, I need to tell you about this g-" She's cut off by Coil's phone ringing with his 'urgent' ringer, her smirk having upgraded to a full grin as Coil answers the call only to discover his house just exploded.

"There is som-" The base goes dark and rumbles as several self destruct devices lose containment and leak volatile chemicals onto the nearby electrical lines.

"She can-" his Business phone goes off to inform him that Fortress Constructions has been selected for a random Audit by the IRS.

Rinse and repeat until Lisa finally get bored. She has some tinkertech energy drinks to keep her awake for days and has been fantasizing about this for weeks, so it'll be awhile.

14. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Like she doesn't deserve it.

HunterAPOC, blind-conductor and Ack like this.
  15. Ack

Note that with Sophia, it involved bad things happening to her.

16. MadGreenSon

MadGreenSon Verified Devil Tiger, The Childish Yandere

Toss up. On one hand, Lisa would be attempting to say things that get Taylor hurt, on the other hand, Lisa is a willing accomplice.

I suppose it depends on how actively sadistic the power is.:p

17. Asheram

But seriously. A Jinx power connected with a Taboo so that you can't consciously (?) communicate the source of the Jinx/Taboo? Imp has got nothing on this.

18. pepperjack

pepperjack A Variety of Cheese

This actually gets a little dark when you consider the possibility that Taylor's power may have just brain-damaged Sophia in order to prevent her from talking. Let's hope the paramedics are right and it's just a concussion.

Well, you know what they say.

19. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

People keep saying this and it isn't true. Sophia was going to tell Pigot that Taylor was a master, trying to hurt Taylor by doing so.

20. Asheram

Outing Taylor can be seen as harming her, it's up to her power.

blind-conductor, Snake21 and Ack like this.
  21. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

True, but that isn't a ban on telling people about her.

blind-conductor and Ack like this.
  22. doomlord9

doomlord9 Experienced.

Pretty much what I was thinking.

Coil knowing about her power would bring harm to Taylor because he's a douche like that, however Lisa is well aware that Taylor will be just fine and that her power would protect her. In fact attempting to tell Coil actually makes her safer because it gives her power a target to latch onto, and disadvantaging or possibly removing Coil can only make everyone in the city safer by preventing him from cocking up a scheme and then everything is more on fire than it was already.

Lisa really needs to be shown using more Xanatos Gambits(I think that's what those are called), they're right up her alley.

23. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Nah, that's closer to a batman gambit(betting that things will play to their nature) a Xanatos gambit is when, no matter how the plan turns out, you win.

24. DieKatzchen

DieKatzchen Know what you're doing yet?

A Xanatos gambit is like in one story I read where if the villian won... well he got the billions in ransom. But if he lost, the destruction of his base would cause tidal waves. The waves would be easily dealt with by the various affected nation's countermeasures (mad science can be used for good too), but the panic would cause stock market fluctuations that he would take advantage of to increase his wealth. So he also got billions so he still won.

25. vyor

vyor Oh that's cute

Yup.

26. Prince Charon

Prince Charon Just zis guy, you know?

Well, Sophia's life recently does indeed illustrate the appropriateness of the title.

27. edale

Not doing much for your "not Bink's power" stance Ack, lol.

Perhaps you're just unconsciously pulling on it for the idea rather than doing it on purpose? but this is SOOOO Bink's power.

blind-conductor, Snake21 and Ack like this.
  28. Ack

There's one aspect about it that makes it 'random stuff happening for a purpose'.

I'm not going to explicitly point it out though :p

blind-conductor, Snake21 and Dragonin like this.
  29. edale

Random stuff happening for a purpose... So basically Taylor's power is to make chaos theory her bitch?

Also... Still not quite seeing the break from Bink's powers.:p

blind-conductor, Snake21 and Dragonin like this.
  30. Ack

Incidentally, changed the last line. Just for fun :p