• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

It Is Alright To Use Spiral Power In A Dungeon (TTGL X Danmachi Crossover)

Chapter 5: Into The Dungeon
Along West Main Street was a certain cafe.

Within the second floor of this cafe, at a table next to a glass window looking out at the street below sat a lone woman. She wore a navy blue cloak that hid the majority of her snowy-white skin. Yet every set of eyes in the cafe was locked onto her. None could catch but a glimpse of her true features, but they all stared slack-jawed at the lone figure. Every movement made their breath hitch within their throats. Even simply tracing the surface of her table with a finger was enough to make all in attendance hold their tongues in anticipation.

The Goddess Of Beauty, Freya, paid them no heed.

She merely sat at her table as her silver eyes watched the children of Gekai below. Humans, dwarves, elves. A few adventurers here and there. Some animal people trying to sell their wares to anyone who walked by.

Freya thoroughly examined them all with her sharp eyes. Never once did the leave the window, even a waiter came by to take her order. She didn't even turn to look at the boy but he was immediately captivated by her beauty. Her request for tea was short and simple, and the waiter moved to fulfill it as soon as possible.

Freya kept her eyes on the street below.

And it's thanks to that, that she caught sight of them.

It was by complete chance. Her gaze just so happened to move to the other side of the street. In the fresh early morning sunlight, the eyes of the Goddess of beauty fell upon a white-haired boy and a blue-haired man.

And within that instant, she fell in love with the white-haired boy.

His soul sung to her. A pure, white light that burned with a fire that had to blaze. A soul completely untainted by the cruelties of the world. A young man filled with the innocence of a babe, but with the potential to be so much more. This flame...this will burning within him...it was like a soprano. One that captivated her the moment she heard it.

However, the soul that walked beside him was somehow the same...yet different.

Where the boy's soul had captured her heart, this man's soul did something else. It confused her.

For one thing, it wasn't like anyone else's soul. It wasn't an orb with a distinct color that detailed the life experiences of its owner. Rather...it was...she wasn't sure. It was green in color but that was where similarities with other souls like it ended.

Because this soul...it was spinning.

That was the best way Freya could describe it. The young man's soul was spinning. Non-stop. Without any input whatsoever. It spun in place, the green light around it flowing with it. The force made the soul transform from just a color into...a...a drill?

Yes, that felt right. Freya didn't know why but calling that soul a drill felt right. And as she examined it further she found her confusion and curiosity growing by the second. For the soul was much like the boy's. Pure, radiant, and full of potential. But in some places, she could tell it was tempered. Like it had clashed with the realities of the world around it. But, rather than allow the flames within it to sputter and die, it continued to nurture them. To use them to fuel its fire.

A contradiction.

Yet it existed nonetheless.

As the two walked down West Main, Freya noticed something else. Something that, once she was aware of it, made her frown.

The green light of the young man's soul...some it had taken root within the white-haired boy's soul.

A growl from nearby made Simon and Bell stop walking. Simon blinked before turning to the white-haired boy. Bell stood stock still while doing his best to not look Simon in the eye. He just kept looking at anything and everything that wasn't his blue-haired companion. Simon turned to face Bell fully, both hands in the pockets of his coat. He cocked his head to the side while raising his right eyebrow, "Bell?"

"Y-Y-Yeah, Simon?"

"Did you eat breakfast before you left?"

"Of-Of course I-"

Another growl cut Bell off. The boy's face became as red as his eyes, while his hands went to his stomach. He started to involuntarily rub it while trying to put on a brave face. Simon frowned then crossed his arms, "Bell, don't tell me you were planning to go fight monsters on an empty stomach?"

"No, I wasn't. I just...I just forgot is all," Bell's pride slowly left him in the face of Simon's worried gaze. He started to shuffle from foot to foot while still avoiding Simon's eyes, "I only just now thought about it so..."

Simon's frown remained for a few seconds. Then it shifted to a smile. He reached down and patted Bell on the shoulder, "Eh, it's not that big a deal. We just need to find you some grub. But I can't really tell where you could go to get food around here. Mind helping me out?"

"Well, I don't know if-"

Both Bell and Simon suddenly stiffened. Bell whirled around his eyes wide and adventurer senses on high alert. He swore he could feel someone's gaze on his back over his right shoulder. He quickly examined the early morning West Main Street, but he caught neither hide nor hair of someone watching him. His eyes flitted over the terrace of a cafe, two animal people standing near a corner, and a woman looking down from a rooftop. But he couldn't spot where that feeling of being watched had come from.

The white-haired boy's gaze kept jumping from place to place, in stark contrast to his blue-haired companion. Simon was standing still with his head held high and a frown on his face. His eyes were narrowed as they locked onto the terrace of the cafe to their right. He swore he could see someone up there. Through one of the second-floor windows. Watching them.

He couldn't tell who they were. Nor if they were a man or a woman. But he could feel the malice they were shooting his way. Yet their malice would instantly melt away when their gaze shifted to Bell. Eventually, the young boy noticed where Simon was looking. His head slowly moved to the cafe's window, but by the time they landed on it, the presence was gone. His hands were shaking as he involuntarily swallowed a lump in his throat, "Wh-Who was that?"

"Don't know," Simon stated without taking his eyes off the cafe terrace. His eyes moved from the window to the entrance of the building. He kept watching for anyone particularly noteworthy leaving out the front door. A frown came over his features when he didn't see anyone that caught his eye. Maybe they left out the back? Was there a back door? Why were they-

"Um, excuse me?"

Bell spun around, a fist shooting out before it was quickly caught by Simon. Both turned to look at the newcomer who had called out to them. She was a human girl, wearing a white blouse and a light green knee-length skirt. A salon apron covered her front while her blue-gray hair was tied into a bun with a ponytail sticking out the back. Her eyes were the same color as her hair and they were currently wide as she stared at the arm Simon was holding back.

Despite the odd situation, Simon smiled, "Hey, there. Sorry, my friend here is a bit jumpy. Right, Bell?"

Bell shook his head to clear it, his body relaxing as Simon let go of his arm. He briefly looked at his hand and arm, flexing it as the feeling of Simon's grip faded. He only snapped out of it when Simon and the girl's stares started to get too awkward. Then he quickly apologized to the girl...but a thought remained in the back of his mind.

Simon doesn't have a Falna. He's obviously strong, but an Adventurer who's in a Familia should be stronger than him.

But if that was the case...how did he manage to catch his arm so easily?

"I won't allow it."

Bell flinched at Eina's intense stare and harsh words. He grabs onto the basket around his arm for support. After the girl, Syr Flover, had given him a magic stone he had dropped, his stomach had given away his hunger. So, she gave him a basket filled with food. While he tried to say no, Simon insisted that he take the offered meal. "A real man doesn't say no to food being given to him. Especially not by a girl," he had said with his confident smile. In the face of that, and Syr's own cuteness, how could he say no?

But the moment he accepted it, she got really close to him. Then she said he and Simon had to eat at the bar she worked at when they got back from the Dungeon. Bell felt a bit manipulated, but Simon just laughed at it. Then he patted Bell on the back and assured Syr they would be happy to do so. Saying it would be a great way to unwind after some Dungeon Diving. Bell could do little more than agree, but he felt good about it. They exchanged names with Syr, then went their separate ways.

Unfortunately, that good feeling of getting some food from a cute girl had just been dashed away by Eina's words.

The half-elf adjusted her glasses with a finger while keeping her glare focused on Simon. The tall human, still smiling, shrugged at the Adviser, "Why not? Is there some kind of rule that says you have to be in a Familia to go into the Dungeon?"

"Not exactly," Eina starts to fall into a tone that Bell was familiar with. The tone she used when teaching him about the Dungeon, "However, there are other factors to consider when it comes to sending someone who isn't a registered Adventurer into the Dungeon. Especially if they plan to party up with another one."

"Does it have something to do with how the loot is distributed? If so, then I've already told ya I'll give it all to Bell. Won't be a problem then, right?"

"Not necessarily, no. But the fact remains that without some kind of assurance of fair play amongst all individuals in the party, you can't go into the Dungeon with Bell. Even if you did, you are not at all equipped to handle such a dangerous place."

Eina stared at Simon's open jacket. He followed her eyes down and held out his arms, "What? This isn't good enough? I'll have you know this jacket has survived its fair share of scrapes. I probably wouldn't still be alive without it."

He patted the slightly tattered jacket for emphasis. Eina didn't look impressed, while Bell could feel sweat drop down his head. Simon shook his head, "And besides, I already came out of there with Bell once. Who's to say I can't do it again?"

"Um, Ms. Eina?" Bell spoke up, getting the half-elf's attention. He spoke while adjusting his grip on the basket, "Lady Hestia said that Simon was an honest person. I think you can trust him to stand by his word in the Dungeon."

Eina's expression softened but she still shook her head, "I'm afraid I can't accept that in any official capacity, Bell. The answer is still no."

Bell's shoulder slumped and he hung his head. He sent an apologetic look at Simon as if to say he tried. But Simon just waved it off, "Don't worry 'bout it, Bell. I appreciate the help, but I got this."

Simon turned back to Eina and threw up his hands, "If the issue is that I'm not registered with the Guild, then just register me. Shouldn't take that long, should it?"

"I'm sorry, but only members of a Familia can register to be Adventurers. It would be far too irresponsible to allow you to go into the Dungeon without a Falna," Eina hoped that her words would make Simon see reason. Even if he seemed capable, the Dungeon was a ruthless and unpredictable place. If a normal person went in there without a Blessing, the only thing they'd find would be a quick death. And that was true even for groups of experienced Adventurers. Simon wanted to go down there with Bell. Such a thing was a recipe for disaster.

Yet, instead of looking discouraged, Simon's lips curled into a smug grin. He leaned forward until his arm was on the reception counter, "Is that right? So, if I were to prove that I can handle myself in the Dungeon without a Falna, you'd let me register as an Adventurer?"

"That...that is not what I meant at all," Eina shook her head.

"But what if I pull it off? I'd be able to go into the Dungeon, right?"

"I suppose..."

He pushed off the counter, "Then that settles it. Let's get going, Bell."

"Wait, what?!" both Bell and Eina said in unison. However, the blue-haired man was already walking toward the entrance of the Dungeon. He stopped to say hello to passing Adventurers, most of which either ignored him or gave him a grunt of acknowledgment.

"Simon! Wait!" Bell run off after Simon, waving goodbye to Eina as he did, "Bye, Ms. Eina! I'll see what I can do about Simon. Wait! Don't go in there!"

Eina watched as the young rabbit chased after the man with the flame on his back. Her brows furrowed in worry. That man...he struck her as the reckless type. Ones who throw caution to the wind, marching to the beat of their own drum. People who charge headlong into circumstances well beyond them without a care in the world.

In some ways, the perfect attitude for an Adventurer.

But one that had a tendency to get them killed.

Unfortunately, she knew there was no point in trying to stop them. He wouldn't listen, even if she told him he'd get in trouble with the Guild. And if he was going to continue traveling with Bell then...

...she had to prepare.

Get Bell better prepared for the Dungeon...and find out who this "Simon" really was.

"So, what's the plan, Bell?"

Bell skids to a stop near Simon's right side. The two of them had made it to the Lower Level One of the Dungeon, having left behind the entrance to the Guild. Simon hadn't stopped the whole way, even when Bell told him to slow down. While he could keep up at his normal speed, he had to stop to get his weapons ready, while putting the basket up so it wouldn't get in the way. It was only now that the blue-haired man had stopped moving. The white-haired boy looked up at the older man. His red eyes blinked as he tried to parse what Simon had said, "Huh?"

Simon shrugged, "I asked you what the plan was."

"O-oh...why?"

Simon walked over and put a hand on Bell's shoulder, "Why else? I'm trusting you to lead."

Bell continued to look at Simon as if he'd grown a second head. After a few minutes, he finally understood what Simon was saying. He shook his head to clear his mind then spoke, "Oh, right! You don't know anything about the Dungeon, do you?"

"Nothing except that monsters are in here. And they drop money," Simon shrugged, "I'm gonna be relying on you to help me out with stuff I don't understand."

"R-Right. Of course," Bell nodded, trying to wrap his head around Simon's words. He was right. With Simon here, he wasn't just a Solo Adventurer anymore. He had a party now. Even if it was unofficial.

And only consisted of him and one other person.

Still, he was the most experienced person in the group now. He had to be the leader.

He felt a shiver run up his spine at that realization. Sweat started building up on his brow as the words really set in.

Him?

A leader?!

There was no way! He couldn't do that! He was too cowardly! He had run away from that Minotaur and frozen up when it cornered him. How could he lead anyone? It would be better if Simon was the leader. He was confident. He could do it!

Bell looked up to tell Simon as much...but the other man beat him to it.

"Hey," Simon crouched down until he was level with Bell. His smile was gentle and understanding, "Don't be nervous. You've been delving into this place a lot, right?"

"Um...for a few days, yes."

"And you know your stuff, right?"

"Fo-For the most part. But I-"

Simon interrupted him by poking him in the chest. Simon chuckled, "Then that's all that matters. That and what you've got in here. Just listen to your burning spirit, and you won't ever be led astray."

"I...I...I still don't know if I can...be a leader though," Bell started looking away from Simon.

Then Simon cupped the boy's cheeks in his hands. He pulled Bell's head up until their eyes met. As Bell's bright red eyes stared into Simon's swirling green ones, he couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat. Simon's smile was so radiant that one could mistake it for a sun. The light of the Dungeon reflected off his glasses, making them shine brightly in the dim light.

Without a hint of uncertainty in his voice, Simon said these words to Bell:

"Then, if you can't believe in yourself, believe in me. Believe in the me, who believes in you. Think you can do that for me?"

Bell didn't know why, but something about those words and the way Simon said them...it felt important. He could hardly describe exactly what that meant. After all, they were just words.

But...still...

"I-I-"

"GRAAAA!"

The two were interrupted by a sudden roar. They turned their heads toward a path heading deeper into the Dungeon. There, they saw eight dog-headed bipedal monsters rushing toward them. Their claw-like feet clopped against the floor as they barreled toward the two men.

"K-Kobolds!" Bell shouted, backing up and pulling out his twenty celch long dagger. His body, honed from his time fighting for his life, was already preparing itself for combat. However, he stiffened when he remembered that Simon was with him. Needing to play the role of leader, he shouted, "Simon! We need to deal with them! Maybe if we run we can find a better position."

He was already looking for a place to run to while Simon stood up. However, before he could give any more orders, he heard a strange swishing sound.

Confused, Bell turned to see what was going on-

"Haaaa!"

CRUNCH!

"GGGYYOOOO!"

-And immediately, his body went stiff.

His jaw fell open.

And, despite it being a death sentence in the Dungeon, his grip on his dagger faltered.

For he just saw Simon fall from the sky and crush a kobold's head underneath his foot. Then, leaping off the dead monster, he proceeded to kick hard enough that four more lost their heads in a single blow. Their bodies fell to the ground headless, while the remaining kobolds all stared dumbfounded at Simon.

Simon turned around, his smile wider than before, while he started to crack his knuckles, "So, who wants to go next?"

Bell was speechless.

More than half of the kobolds were dead within seconds!

And that speed, that strength...that wasn't the power of a normal person without Falna! Or even with it! He had a Falna! And he couldn't do that! Not yet anyway. But Simon could-

It was then that Bell realized it.

He knew of the Adventurers of old. Of how they went into the Dungeon without a Blessing. Of how they fought monsters without the power of the Gods behind them. He knew that those Adventurers had to be really strong. Possibly as strong as the top-class Adventurers in Orario. Those warriors could defeat a group of eight kobolds in a single move. Taking them all down with raw power.

Just like what Simon had done to this one.

And he bet those warriors were people who could inspire others. Who could light fires in the heights of their comrades with their words alone.

Just like what Simon had done to him.

It was at that moment that Bell realized exactly what Simon was.

...And it was at this moment that his desire was set.

His desire to stand on the same level as someone like that.

Someone who could inspire others with their words.

Someone who could defeat monsters with their sheer power.

Someone...like Simon.

Finally managed to get this in. Sorry it took so long. Been busy.

So uh.. did Bell and Eina forgot that Simon killed a Minotaur in chapter 1?
I don't understand why else she'd say the dungeon is too dangerous for him or for Bell to be surprised he killed Kobolds.

So uh.. did Bell and Eina forgot that Simon killed a Minotaur in chapter 1?
I don't understand why else she'd say the dungeon is too dangerous for him or for Bell to be surprised he killed Kobolds.

They remember.

But, up until now, they kind of think it was a fluke.

And Simon's only real explanation for his win in "I ran up and stabbed it with a drill."

And neither of them know what Spiral Power is so...

I was not expecting this kind of fanfic from you. Looks like fun also yea he has a lot of face punching to do especially during volume 16 though 18 plus whenever evilus shows up. Btw you might either need to read sword or just get someone to tell you what happened during that series

I was not expecting this kind of fanfic from you. Looks like fun also yea he has a lot of face punching to do especially during volume 16 though 18 plus whenever evilus shows up. Btw you might either need to read sword or just get someone to tell you what happened during that series

Will admit, mainly haven't been working on this cause I took a break from reading Volume 9. I read books and LNs to pass the time at work so I don't want to get through the story too fast.

Chapter 6.1
Ms. Eina had drilled many lessons into Bell's head. Ever since he became an adventurer she made sure he understood where he stood as a Level 1 Solo Adventurer. That place being at even more risk than the average adventuring party. So, he had to take a certain adage to heart when it came to fighting in the Dungeon.

Fight smart, not hard.

If the monsters were in a group, he should run away and find a better position. If the monster was stronger than him, he should get as far away from it as possible. If he encountered a monster that wasn't strong but he couldn't handle, he should run in the other direction and see if he could get an advantage.

All of Eina's strategies involved him running away and for good reason. Out of all his stats, his Agility was the one that he had made his own. While not something he took pride in he couldn't deny that running away from his foes played a big role in his continued survival in the Dungeon. It was the only reason he had survived for so long against the minotaur. If he tried to stand his ground and fight, he had no doubt he'd be dead by now.

One could say that majority of his career as a Solo Adventurer had been one long sequence of running away from threats.

Which was on of the biggest reasons why he couldn't look away from Simon as he battled the four remaining Kobolds on his own. The blue haired man was surrounded on all sides by the dog-headed bipeds. The pack was uncharacteristically coordinated in their attacks. One would charge in with its claws at the ready, swiping at Simon as the human dodged the blows. Any attacks he couldn't dodge, he'd block by clashing his arm against the Kobold's. But the monster wouldn't relent, continuing its assault while its comrades moved around to Simon's back. Once in position, the three rushed in with their claws out and ready to rend Simon's back open.

Bell's grip on his dagger tightened when he saw the Kobolds. He ran forward as he shouted, "Simon watch-"

His words died on his lips as the Kobold's claws reached Simon's back...then were deflected by his cape. Bell nearly tripped over his own feet as his mind tried to understand what just happened. The Kobolds were equally surprised, all three falling back as they stared at the fluttering blue cape on Simon's back. The one attacking Simon paused in shock. A mistake which cost it dearly.

Simon dashed forward and grabbed the Kobold by its right arm with his right hand. Placing one foot in front of its own, he span around while his left hand grabbed onto the monster's arm. Too late it realized what was happening as Simon threw the Kobold over his shoulder and onto its back. Simon let the monster go before moving to the side and lifting his foot up. Grinning he looked up and shouted, "Bell! Heads up!"

"Wha-what?!" Bell had no time to think as Simon kicked the Kobold hard in the stomach. Its choked scream echoed through the room as it rocketed across the floor. Its body skipped along the floor, flipping as it crashed against the rocky earth on its way toward Bell. The young man panicked, instinctively raising his dagger as the monster got closer and closer. Ruby red eyes filled with confusion, he nonetheless swung at the Kobold once it was in range of his blade. His attack sliced cleaning through the Kobold's neck as the body landed a few feet behind him. He briefly stopped to look back at the now dead monster as it stopped moving.

"Mind giving me a hand over here, Bell?" Bell turned back to see Simon backing away while the remaining Kobolds gave chase. Though it didn't look like they were pushing the man back. Moreover, it seemed that Simon was jumping away on purpose. He was leading them toward Bell who was still trying to make sense of everything that just happened. Simon looked over his shoulder then smiled, "Could use some help dealing with them."

"Uh-Ugh-Right," Bell shook his head to get his focus back. He moved forward to reach Simon. The blue haired man grinned and stopped running from his adversaries. The closest Kobold moved in with its claws flashing in the light of the Dungeon. Simon ducked under the monster's outstretched arms then followed up with three hard punches to its torso, ending it off with a hard uppercut to the stomach. He drove the Kobold's breath from it before spinning around to its back. His cape fluttered behind him as he kicked the Kobold in the back. Using the momentum to boost himself toward the other Kobolds, he held out both of his arms to the side. The Kobolds, already running to him, were unable to avoid his double lariat. His arms curled around their necks before he dragged them to the ground with him.

The Kobold he kicked was left off balance, letting Bell move in with his dagger. With a battle cry he drives his weapon into the monster's heart. It died instantly but Bell continued on, charging forward while throwing the Kobold off his weapon. Ahead of him Simon got to his feet and turned to look at the remaining Kobolds. The one on his left was dead and its neck was bent at an odd angle. But the one on his right slowly got with one hand on its head. Simon looked beyond it and locked eyes with Bell for but a moment. He grinned before running at the lone Kobold. Fear flashed in the monster's eyes as it realized it was alone and about to die.

Bell didn't waist the opportunity. With one slash he cleaved deep into the monster's back, carving a dark red line into its furred flesh. As it fell forward, Simon punched it in the face hard enough to make its neck snap backwards with a loud snap. The Kobold fell to its knees then onto the floor, completely lifeless.

"Haa-haa-We-We won," Bell said, panting as he stared at the dead Kobold before him. He felt the tension leave him as he sat down on the Dungeon floor. He could hardly believe that just happened. He'd never fought that many Kobolds at once before. Nor had he ever fought with anyone. Yet...it all worked out.

He was suddenly pulled to his feet as Simon wrapped his arm around Bell's shoulder. The older man laughed, "Good job back there, Bell! Sorry I jumped in like that. Didn't really do a good job following my own words did I?"

"Huh? Oh, uh, don't worry about it!" Bell shook his head while trying to avoid looking into Simon's eyes, "It's my fault. I should've been more decisive and-"

Simon flicked Bell's forehead, making the boy squeak in pain. He placed both hands on his head while Simon shook his head, "I'm the one that didn't wait for your orders. I'm the one at fault here, Bell. Don't you go blaming yourself over this, alright?"

"A-Alright," Bell said while rubbing the center of his forehead and nodding to Simon.

Simon smiled then stepped away from Bell, "OK. Then where to next, leader?"

"Um," Bell looked at the dead Kobold near his feet for a few seconds. Then he nodded, "We should start taking the magic stones from these monsters." He knelt to be next to the Kobold nearest him, raising his dagger up to cut into the monster's flesh. But something made him stop before the tip even reached flesh. He looked at his dagger then down at one of his pockets. Frowning he sheathed his dagger and pulled the Drill Simon had given him from within. He placed it against the Kobold's chest and started to drill into it.

Simon smiled and gave Bell a thumbs up, "You got it, Boss."

No one. I don't do shipping. Most if not all relationships will remain as they are in canon.
You will change your mind when Ryu arc comes around. And be as piss as most of the fandom when ais is still the end game. That fucking Ryu x Bell what if story was salt in the wound too and the fair chunk of the fandom is still bitter about that

You will change your mind when Ryu arc comes around. And be as piss as most of the fandom when ais is still the end game. That fucking Ryu x Bell what if story was salt in the wound too and the fair chunk of the fandom is still bitter about that

1. If you mean this Ryu: https://danmachi.fandom.com/wiki/Ryuu_Lion then I doubt it. I'm on Volume 9 (haven't finished it) and don't really like her character that much.

2. No I won't. Because I hate the romance part of the story in general. I honestly think it takes away from actual characterization, because so much of it focuses around who likes who. And I really hate how so many of the character's have plot points that revolve around unrequited love, or getting into someone's pants. I really just want the story to focus on Bell becoming a better Adventurer and wish that all that shit was just set aside. So, no, I won't change my mind regardless of who's arc I get to in the Light Novel.

I don't have a Ship.

I don't like any of the relationships.

I wish they would go away.

So instead of Bell × Ais, it'd be a wholesome bromance between Bell and Simon? I dig that.

I mean...yeah.

If you couldn't tell, the main reason I wanted to write this fic is cause I love the idea of Simon and Bell essentially being "Brothers From Different Mothers". Much like Simon was with Kamina.

Most of the fic is gonna try to focus on how Simon messes with the Plot/Setting, and how his presence changes up Bell's development. As well how it changes other characters, as well as the relations between those characters. I'm going to try to keep the romantic stuff the same way it is in canon, but I can't guarantee it's gonna always work out.

Snip

I wish they would go away.
Ah okay I didn't know that good to know that. That probably a good move to be honest since there relationship isn't really focused on at all throughout the entire story. (Even though ais was the reason bell god his op skill in the first place and is stupidity in love with ais even though they barely interact with each other)

Also I wasn't trying to sound rude before I'm just in the camp that ais being bell end game is stupid as fuck because they barely interact with each other throughout the story. You could literally get all there interaction on 4 page out of 18 volume. (Sorry about I was ranting)

Ah okay I didn't know that good to know that. That probably a good move to be honest since there relationship isn't really focused on at all throughout the entire story. (Even though ais was the reason bell god his op skill in the first place and is stupidity in love with ais even though they barely interact with each other)

Also I wasn't trying to sound rude before I'm just in the camp that ais being bell end game is stupid as fuck because they barely interact with each other throughout the story. You could literally get all there interaction on 4 page out of 18 volume. (Sorry about I was ranting)

It's fine. I just wanted to make my stance on the matter as clear as possible. Just in case anyone else is reading this thinking I have any shipping at all planned.

It's fine. I just wanted to make my stance on the matter as clear as possible. Just in case anyone else is reading this thinking I have any shipping at all planned.
Got also you will still need someone to summarize what happened in sword probably since bell in it sometimes and some major stuff happened in that series. (Like the fact we learn that the dragon is currently seal and the deal is almost broken that and nobody knows about that besides Hermes and the orph for some god damnit reason)

Last edited:
No one. I don't do shipping. Most if not all relationships will remain as they are in canon.
So, Aiz, then. Because that's Omori's desired waifu for Bell. Even wrote out a what if for a Ryu route essentially stating that if Bell doesn't have Liaris Freese (Realis Phrase, whatever it's translated as) the OEBD wins and destroys the world. I think they were just throwing a tantrum over people liking the potential Ryu route in canon.

So, Aiz, then. Because that's Omori's desired waifu for Bell. Even wrote out a what if for a Ryu route essentially stating that if Bell doesn't have Liaris Freese (Realis Phrase, whatever it's translated as) the OEBD wins and destroys the world. I think they were just throwing a tantrum over people liking the potential Ryu route in canon.

Well, still not exactly.

Remember the end of Chapter 5? That was Liaris Freese latching onto Simon.

Well, still not exactly.

Remember the end of Chapter 5? That was Liaris Freese latching onto Simon.
Yeah, I saw that. Didn't miss it, though I did kinda forget about it for a while, until you mentioned it. Then my brain went, "yeah, that did happen, didn't it." Of course, this is fanfiction, where Omori has the least bit of say. At most, their system and a bit of their framework gets used to create a story.

Yeah, I saw that. Didn't miss it, though I did kinda forget about it for a while, until you mentioned it. Then my brain went, "yeah, that did happen, didn't it." Of course, this is fanfiction, where Omori has the least bit of say. At most, their system and a bit of their framework gets used to create a story.

Yeah.

Also, to be clear, it's not that I don't like romance in stories or even in Danmachi necessarily. I just feel that in Danmachi it's used very poorly. The best example for me is in regards to Welf.

His motivation and set goals were very good to me. The idea that he wants to prove he's a good smith through pure skill rather than rely on his in born magical talent is great. Both from a character motivation standpoint, and from a character conflict standpoint. His goal to eventually create a weapon to rival the Gods themselves was something that made me really respect the character in general. It seemed like a great end goal.

Then it turns out that wasn't his end goal.

His end goal...was to impress Hephaestus and make her love him.

Which is basically the exact same motivation as...almost every other character that has been introduced since the start of the story.

That, right there, is my problem. The number of characters (important major main characters, not necessarily side characters or characters that show up every now and then) who's goals don't revolve around wanting to get with someone else is slim to none. And it's really annoying to me. Which is why I want to avoid it for this fic.

Ohhh, so that's why he doesn't want to rely on the Crozzo Blood skill and get mad dosh from selling those magic swords.

It's also cause he's seen what they do to people.

Magic Swords always break on their users after a certain amount of uses. But they're really strong, so adventurers would come to use them as a crutch to get out of any circumstance. Then the weapons would break at them at a critical moment, likely leading to their deaths.

His family became so obsessed with recovering their past glories, that his father was willing to effectively force his own son into slavery to get him to mass produce magic swords. And why? So they could use them to wage war on and destroy Orario.

To Welf, magic swords bring out the worst in people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back