1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

[RPG] KH: Hard Day's Knight 1.2

Discussion in 'Play-by-Post' started by AndrewJTalon, Jul 26, 2019.

1. dwennon

dwennon Versed in the lewd.

"Meditating with your keyblade while thinking of Mabel seems like a reasonable choice." Paul said with a shrug, not too sure what else might work in this case. Pulling out his cellphone, he sent a message out for the ships to get ready to disembark. Most of them heading to the Mystery Shack for anyone there who might want to join in, and one heading over to his position so they could get moving immediately. "Well, I've called my ships. There should be one heading over our way and here soon. And the others are heading to the shack for anyone else who wants to join in."

Relyt33 likes this.
  2. Valiant

Valiant Having a lookaround

"First we need to get our Paladin past the barrier." Roxanne said starting towards her other Cadet, "And Gosalyn, we need to talk."

Relyt33 likes this.
  3. dwennon

Zaravan

"I'm sure we can figure something out...hopefully." Paul said, turning to look at Konstantin and seeing one of his ships coming to their location.

Relyt33 likes this.
  4. Zaravan

Zaravan Know what you're doing yet?

"I will offer Prayer to The Light. Perhaps it may provide me with answers to our problem of the barrier."

With that, Konstantin started making his way back to the Shack. Likely to find a place to Pray.

Relyt33 likes this.
  5. dwennon

"Well if you feel like waiting a bit, most of my larger ships generally have chapels in them. So, you can pray in one of them if you feel like." Paul said, feeling he at least had to make the offer.

Relyt33 and Zaravan like this.
  6. Zaravan

He shook his head at that. "Unless you are willing to spare a room for me to set up a Shrine to The Light, I do not think I could accept. I do not wish to pray to The Light in a Chapel meant for an entirely different God."

Relyt33 likes this.
  7. dwennon

"Actually, we do have some rooms on the larger ships that aren't really being used and aren't good for storage. So, if you want. I'm fine with you setting one up in one of those rooms. Though, there's not going to be any windows or anything like that." Paul offered, not really minding sharing the space and letting Konstantin make a shrine on one of his ships while they were working together. "Plus, if we're going to be travelling together for a time. It'll probably be better to have a shrine that can be ready on the go."

8. Zaravan

"I see. Then I will take you up on your offer." He nods. "I will not get many opportunities to set up a proper Shrine, so best I take it. As thanks, I will make sure to bless your ship with The Light's Protection, to ward off Darkness and Evil."

Relyt33 likes this.
  9. dwennon

"Alright then, just do what you feel you can." Paul said with a tilt of his head instead of a shrug, not really having considered getting anything in return for offering a room up to act as a shrine. The ship getting in close now.

10. Zaravan

In an alarmingly short amount of time, Konstantin had set up an elaborate shrine in one of the Ship's rooms. One part Shrine, one part Chapel, one part Triage, god knows where he got half of this stuff, like the pews and the beds, but it was a rather cozy environment, with it's lit candles and calming incense wafting through the air. He'd made a point that anyone could visit if they wished.

[​IMG]

After that, he'd went about the ship, carving verses and symbols of The Light either into key areas on the ship directly, or setting up minor shrines consisting of a Symbol of The Light surrounded by candles atop a stand. He'd gone about consecrating the decks with Holy water and whispering prayers in a long dead language as he trawled the ship.

And almost a day later, he'd stated that he'd done what he could in that short time, which was the bare minimum.

Any more to be done, he'd relayed, and he'd need dedicated Priests and Exorcists of The Light to set up stronger Wards.

...But as far as he knew, he was all there was for now.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Relyt33 and Spectrum2700 like this.
  11. dwennon

"Right, let's head back to the Shack. I need to get ready and make some calls." Dipper said, turning to start walking back to the shack. After the first couple steps, Paul whistled to catch his attention.

"Hey, I just called my ship here. How about we just ride back on it instead of walking." Paul said, gesturing to the ship that was coming out of the sky and into position to take on passengers.

"Oh. Sure." Dipper said, watching the ship come down and a hatch opening from the side. A few gargoyles and humans coming out of it to help make sure things were secure.

"Well, come on. And Konstantin, if you want to do a room in this ship that's fine. But I was more so considering the larger one that should be at the Shack by now." The privateer said to the knight(Zaravan), while walking up to the ship. "And anyone else who wants a ride back is free to come aboard. Though if you choose to walk back to the Mystery Shack, I'll take no offense." With that, Paul walked into the ship and up to the bridge. Hraz and the Moogles following along from their various positions...though the chocobo were nowhere to be found.

----------------------

About ten minutes later at the Mystery Shack.

The ship Paul and at least some of the others had taken pulled into the grounds of the Mystery Shack, and as soon as it had the hatch opened and Dipper was heading towards it. First to meet him from the Shack were Ford and Pacifica.

"Dipper what happened. There were some very strange and worrying readings just a bit ago, readings that made it seem like something was transmigrated between worlds. Is Mabel okay." Ford asked, holding up a machine that was beeping and blinking.

"Yeah, where is Mabel...Dipper, you okay." Pacifica asked, watching Dipper walk up to them eyes down not saying anything.

"Mabel's gone, and I don't know where. She smashed a statue of Bill, said something about having to make up for what she did right before. There was a flash of light. And then she was gone." Dipper said, teeth gritted and looking down. Ford could only look down himself, and just barely hold back smashing the machine he was gripping hard enough that the handle was about to crack from the strain he was putting on it. Pacifica though, she bit her lip and went up to Dipper to hug him. Just giving him a few moments, before breaking the hug and shaking him.

"Alright Dipper, come on. We've got to go find Mabel. And I can't believe you don't have a plan or idea for how to do so." She said, looking Dipper right in the eye.

He could only just stare at Pacifica shocked, shaking his head a couple times. "Yeah, I've got some ideas. But we're going to need to work fast to figure out where she is." Dipper said, being broken out of his fugue before getting too deep into it.

-

Paul meanwhile was making some calls and sending some messages while on one of his ships. A few messages and calls to some of his government contacts, between the US government, the New Camelot and Atlantis administrations. Which he did hear some panic from a few of the responses, but not much he could say or do about that. There was a bit of a surprise with the message he sent to his contact at Xanatos Industries, with him being informed to expect a call in just a few minutes...and not even two minutes later he got a call saying it was from XI. Picking it up, he was not expecting the smooth and cool voice at the other end of the line.

"Am I speaking to captain Paul Leopard."

"Yes, I am he." Paul said, not really sure who this was.

"Excellent. I am David Xanatos. And I have been informed you are going to begin searching for one of the Keyblade wielders of ours that has just been lost." Xanatos said on the other end of the line, sounding oddly positive.

"I will, as soon as we have an idea of where to look, or get some idea of where to look from her brother." Paul said, sounding a little skeptical at this call.

"Very well. I will be providing some support for you, as I'm sure the government will too. Sadly, I'm not sure if I can provide much in the way of ships for you at this time. Most likely there will be calls for all the Gummi and air ships to be kept at the ready if they aren't going to begin searching or forming expeditions on their own. But I can provide some supplies and personnel. Though there is a favor or two I would like to ask." Xanatos offered, sounding perfectly calm and even mildly jovial.

"Well, that depends on what you'd like to ask for." Paul said with a sigh.

"If you happen to pass by this Ivalice you've mentioned in the past, I would like to meet a judge and perhaps take a look at some of their magical items."

"Hmm, I might be able to swing that. Depends on where we end up travelling. Though I do have some magic items from there of my own, I can possibly sell or trade some of those."

"Depending on what they are, that sounds like a splendid deal. And if you can obtain for me any examples of exotic plants or materials, I am willing to offer a very generous reward."

"Sure, that shouldn't be too hard." Paul said, quietly raising an eyebrow at this all. This conversation sounding a bit too...normal, for what he'd heard of David Xanatos.

"And lastly, if you come across any books or scrolls or stories. I would quite like to see any you might be able to bring back."

"Okay, I should be able to swing that."

"Very well, I'll try and make sure that you have ample support by the time you return to Atlantis." With that, Xanatos ended the call. Leaving Paul alone in his stateroom, considering things for a few moments before heading back out to check on how everything was looking.

---------

Separately, sometime the next day.

Knocking on the door of Konstantin's newly set up shrine after he'd been done with his blessing, he gave a short low whistle.

"Well, nice to see you were able to get all of this done so quickly and with so little trouble." Paul said to the wayward knight at the little shrine he had to work with.

12. Zaravan

"My thanks, Paul." Konstantin said as he stood up from where he was kneeling in front of the Shrine.

"Of course, I have done all I could to Consecrate your ship. Those with Evil souls or those of Darkness will find it painful to be on your ship, though stronger Wards provided by Exorcists and Mendicant Friars would actively hurt them. Sadly this is all I could do. I apologize I could not do more."

The air in the room was filled with calming scents, incense and melted wax, a censer hanging in the corner.

One could easily imagine Gregorian chanting in the background.

Relyt33 likes this.
  13. dwennon

"Well, at least it's something. Certainly better than not having what extra protections you could provide." Paul said with a grin and a chuckle. "Anyway, how about you join us for breakfast. Wouldn't do to take on the day without a full stomach when you can actually eat a decent meal." He offered Konstantin, a fair few of the crew getting ready and doing their morning things.

Relyt33 likes this.
  14. Zaravan

"I would be remiss to not take you up on your offer." The armored Cleric nodded. "I will join you, and I thank you for being so kind as to offer me that." He moved to follow Paul, leaving his Hammer and Shield behind.

Relyt33 likes this.
  15. dwennon

"It's perfectly fine, I try to keep to hospitality as best I can considering my...position." Paul said with a sigh, thinking back to the number of boarding actions he'd had to deal with. Far too many he had to defend against.

Leading the knight through the ship, it was through a couple levels till they ended up at the mess hall. With a very short line for people to order food. Guiding Konstantin to it, Paul ordered some eggs toast and bacon alongside some coffee, then gestured for Konstantin to do the same. "Order what you feel like, though I can't guarantee that we'll have it. We stock with what we can, much of it what can last as long as it can."

Relyt33 likes this.
  16. Zaravan

He took little time to order, his meal consisting of a simple bowl of oatmeal, an apple, and a cup of milk.

It was clear he was used to being very... Frugal when it came to eating.

Relyt33 likes this.
  17. dwennon

"Well, if that's all you want then alright. Though if you're still feeling hungry, then it's fine if you order a bit more." Paul said with a shrug, only needing to wait about a minute to get his meal. Konstantin's meal coming in only a bit after.

Leading the knight to a nice place to sit, he took a table not too far from one of the windows that were in the mess hall. Rays of the sun shining in and filling the room with a bit of natural light to go with the bulbs lighting the place up. Grimmy joining the two only moments after sitting down.

18. Zaravan

Idly staring out the window, Konstantin gave a low hum.

"It is impressive. Young as you are, and you command a whole fleet." He observed. "Many would be quite envious of you. Some men work their whole lives to be able to have the privilege to control a fleet of ships. Though, I'd never considered the possibility of flying ships, before."

Relyt33 likes this.
  19. dwennon

"Eh, it's not like it was some joyous thing. First I was kidnapped from my home town when it was raided. Lead an escape from the pirates who took us, and took as many of their ships as they could. From there, it was just a lot of trying to figure out what to do, figuring out where our homes were and bringing people back. Some adventures in some other worlds as well. Fighting pirates, and taking their ships by right of conquest. And over time, we had a whole lot of ships and people to staff them. Some bases or holdings in a number of places. The end result certainly does sound nice, but the times of starvation or bring stuck with no heading in the space between worlds and low on power were anything but." Paul said with a sigh, taking a gulp of coffee right after. "How about you, what were things like for you before you had your...unfortunate call for adventure taking you here?"

20. Jesse K the Bubba

Jesse K the Bubba They call me...Bubba

The pixies were singing a song of combined magic, letting the images of their memories replay together into a cohesive whole, allowing Flare to see everything that they had. Things had spiraled out of control quickly. To think he just barely got a nap and then one of those important Keyblade wielders went and got lost. Shorter-lived beings went too fast sometimes.

"This doesn't bode well," he muttered as the ball of shimmering light faded. "I've never seen that sort of translocation before, so this is new territory for me. Still, it did remove that thing, but I'm not sure if it's good or bad."

"It's finally gone! It's away from our home!" Jade Rainswamp cheered.

"Yes, but it might be that something here was keeping it locked away in its stony prison and that by being relocated it can break free and simply return at a later time." The pixies all cried out at that. "Exactly. So, everyone else seems to be planning to find Miss Mabel, and where she is that thing will also be. Or at least, nearby. And I have a bad feeling about it. If it gets loose... I don't even want to find out what it can do. I'm going to have to go with them and, hopefully, find it."

"What about us?" Mahogany asked.

"Well, you've all been helpful, but none of you are bound to me under oath or anything, so if you want to stay or go, that's all up to you." The pixies looked among themselves and started speaking quickly. The small, blue and white one fluttered up and away from the other directly in front of Flare.

"I will go," she declared resolutely.

"Tina?" Florian tried.

"Hey, if Tina's going, then I better go, too," Peanut announced before looking around self-consciously. "I mean, otherwise there will be no one for her to talk to. That's all."

The other pixies all began shouting their intentions to follow along as well, to which Flare nodded.

"Very well. Then we'll need to get that mobile house ready. I doubt their ships are equipped to accommodate pixies like yourselves. Even if they are, better to have one anyway."

"I'll get the roses!"

"We'll need daisies, poppies, and clovers, too!"

"I know where to get an oak seed!"

"No, get a maple!"

"We'll get our bugs together! Moving the beehive might take a little while, but the spiders should only take a minute."

The small fairies began scattering, each one getting something to prepare for their imminent travel, with only Star Farwillow remaining behind with Flare.

"Something the matter?" he asked the Light Pixie with a raised eyebrow. She looked up at him, her lips a little wobbly at first, but slowly her resolve seemed to build until she winced and started speaking.

"I was there when they were talking to Konstantin," she got out.

"Yes, you were. Was there something important there we missed?"

"N-n-no...maybe... It was... They asked to see his face, because of the Great... 'The demon is revealed by his glowing yellow eyes'." Flare raised a brow at what sounded like a quote from someone else, but it went back down just as quickly as he refocused on the pixie's words. "And then I saw it. I saw his face so..." Tears welled at the edges of her eyes. Flare was about to let her know she needn't push herself, but she pressed on. "He looked so sad! He's another being of light, but his heart was so heavy it hurt to see! I wanted to help him, but I just don't know how!"

The High Fairy took this in and thought it over. "To be honest, neither do I. Matters of heartache are not my expertise. I'm not sure what we could do. But what can you do?"

The pixie sniffled and rubbed her eyes. "I- I can make little lights. I can make light already there brighter. I can change its colors with some time."

"Well, then perhaps you can find something with that." Flare picked up a small rock and began rubbing it between his fingers, changing its composition with each roll until it was a perfect, glossy sphere, which he then gently handed over to Star, who looked at the orb with more than a little wonder. "If you know your own heart, you can't make the wrong choice."

Star looked back up at him and nodded before fluttering away. The High Fairy watched her go then began his own search for ingredients and pieces needed to ready themselves for the increasing likely adventure they were about to head into.

'Things have gotten a lot more interesting here,' he thought.

Relyt33 likes this.
  21. Zaravan

Taking a slow draft of the milk he'd gotten, he took a moment to answer.

"...Not quite as exciting as what you've gone through. I spent much of my time under Fflewddur Fflam's employ keeping his people safe from the occasional monster, and leading Sermons on Sundays, tending to both their Physical and Spiritual health with the aid of The Light." He explained.

"...There was that whole adventure with the Horned King, but by the time I had reached where his ominous castle was supposed to be, it was in ruins, and Fflewddur and Eilonwy had been saved by a brave Pig keeper named Taran and a small creature by the name of Gurgi."

He shrugged.

"I... Will admit, I was disappointed I could not strike down the Horned King by my own Hammer, but I was simply glad that Fflewddur and Eilonwy were safe."

Relyt33 and Jesse K the Bubba like this.
  22. dwennon

"Well, sounds a bit harrowing in it's own way. Still, hopefully you'll be able to return home soon." Paul said, eating some more of his breakfast right after and taking a gulp of coffee.

23. Zaravan

"Of that, I can only hope." He agrees. "For now, however, I will do my best to aid you all to the best of my ability."

Relyt33 likes this.
  24. AndrewJTalon

AndrewJTalon Versed in the lewd.

Dipper rose from his bed, slowly and carefully the next morning. He went to the shower, tiptoeing as well as he could. He turned the water on low, keeping the door shut, as he scrubbed himself clean quickly. Rinsed off, he crept out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. He got dressed, quick and quiet, and began packing his things.

"... Not even a goodbye?" His bedmate asked, annoyed. Dipper froze, and turned to look at Pacifica. Her hair was mussed and she was naked, only covered by her blanket. She was still the most beautiful thing he could ever imagine seeing, and he sighed heavily.

"I didn't want to... I mean..." He covered his eyes. "That's better," he said. "I can't think when you're naked."

"That was the point," Pacifica replied. "So, what? Running out on me?"

"No. I just didn't want to wake you up," Dipper admitted. "And it's not like I'm running out on you-You can still phone me-"

He felt her get up and hug him tightly, burying her face in his chest.

"And if something happens to you?" She whispered. Dipper hugged her tightly back, keeping his eyes shut.

"... It won't," he said. "I promise."

"You can't keep a promise like that," she replied. "No one can."

Dipper squeezed her tightly against him, and opened his eyes. He found himself looking into her face. She was crying-Ugly crying, with red puffy eyes and raw lips and even a bit of snot from one nostril present. She was still the most beautiful girl in the universe to him, and he kissed her to make sure she knew. He broke it, and held out his hand. The Keyblade formed.

"I swear... I will come back. Look... This thing establishes a low level, multiverse link between the soul matrix of me, and you, and everyone else I interact and care about-"

"You can take the romance out of anything, Pines," Pacifica sniffled. Dipper sighed.

"The point is... No matter where we are... We're connected." His Keyblade glowed gently. "And I'll always know how to find my way home. With you, and Wendy, the Grunkles, Candy, Old Man McGucket... And Mabel."

Pacifica managed a small smile at that. "Dork," she said fondly. She sighed, taking a few deep breaths. "... Hang on." She turned around and bent over (which was even more distracting), turned around and handed him a ring. Dipper blinked.

"Pacifica, is that-?"

"Yes. It's a little stupid souvenir rose quartz ring you got me when we were twelve," she said, laughing a bit. She tied it around a chain. "And yes, it is cheap and tacky and..." She stood up on her tiptoes to clasp the chain around his neck, "you are going to get it back to me. No matter what."

Dipper's hand found hers. He smiled broadly at her.

"You... Kept it?" He asked, blushing. "I... Wow..."

Pacifica blushed back, and looked aside. "I can have my eccentricities. I'm a Northwest, after all."

"No," Dipper insisted, "you're a Pines."

Pacifica gaped at him, her face and the rest of her body soon in a bright blush. "Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-What?! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah!" Dipper said with a grin. "Absolutely! When I get back-"

"When I get back, you're getting me a real ring, Pines!" Pacifica insisted with a bright grin. She kissed him deeply. "Mmmm~!" She let him go, and skipped off to grab a shower, singing happily. Dipper blinked a few times.

"... She took that... Better than I thought," he said thoughtfully.

- - -

He headed out to the ships, his pack heavy. Stanford was alongside him, checking everything, while Stanley was arguing with Paul.

"You sure this thing can actually stay together? It looks cheap! And I would know cheap!" Stan insisted.

"Multispectral array?" Ford asked. Dipper nodded, checking it in his pack.

"Check."

"Mass spectrometer?"

"Check."

"Laser scanner?"

"Check."

"Checklist!" Stanford insisted. Dipper checked it off, smiling.

"Double check!"

Stanford smiled broadly, and hugged his great-nephew. "You'll be fine," he said.

Stanley grimaced... But slowly nodded. "Get her back," he said. "I like her better than you, anyway."

"Love you too, Grunkle Stan," Dipper replied, giving him a hug. Stanley sighed, but returned it. Dipper shared his goodbyes with Soos and Melody, their baby Jesus, and Candy-Who kissed him.

"Mmph?!" Dipper intelligently asked. Candy released him and grinned.

"Closer connection with heart! Stronger you get! More connections, more powerful!" She hugged him tighter. "Could go make stronger connection before you leave~."

"Oh hey look at the time let's get going!" Dipper managed, pulling away from the pouting Candy. He ran into Wendy, who caught him despite him behind taller than her. "Oh! Wendy, I-"

"You'll come back all right, dude. With Mabel. Promise?" Wendy asked, looking intently into his eyes. Dipper slowly nodded.

"You know I will," he said, patting the hat she'd given him. She smiled, wearing the hat he'd given her a long time ago.

"Good," she said. "You guys can do anything together. I'm not worried."

Dipper beamed at her confidence. "Thank you..."

Wendy then looked thoughtful.

"You know, Candy might not have the... Worst idea." She rested a hand on his chest, and smiled warmly at him. "About getting closer. And maybe-"

Roxanne pulled him away by his ear, thankfully. "Come on, lover boy," Roxanne sighed. "You can tend your harem when you get back."

"It's not-ow-my harem-ow!" Dipper insisted. Roxanne pulled him up the ladder to the ship. He turned to smile and wave back at his friends and family, who returned the warmth and love. His heart felt like it was glowing: It was a great feeling. He beamed and waved.

"Don't worry! I'll be back! I promise!" He shouted.

"GOOD!" Pacifica shouted. "Because I already called the wedding planner!"

"WEDDING PLANNER?!" Everyone on the ground shouted. Wendy and Candy especially. Dipper's eyes bugged out.

"Wh-Wh-What?!" He gasped. Pacifica grinned and winked.

"Don't you dare forget~!" She called out, as the engines began to roar and the hatch began to shut.

"No, wait, I need to straighten this out-I-No-!"

But Paul shut the hatch, and the ship was soon on its way.

- - -

Valiant dwennon Zaravan @Jesse K the Bubba

25. Zaravan

"So." Came a voice from just behind Dipper. "Seems you're quite the lucky young lad." It was Konstantin, having gotten close without alerting him somehow. Seems he could be quieter when he wanted to.

...Or Dipper was just distracted, could be either or.

"...You know, if you need someone to act as the Priest for your marriage ceremony, I've done a few in my time." He teased the young keyblade wielder, a tone of levity in his voice.

26. AndrewJTalon

"N-N-No! No! I mean, I just-I mean her being a part of the family, not, you know... Married," he tried to explain, even as Roxanne covered her mouth to hide her laughter. "N-Not that I haven't thought about marriage to her! I have! But it's too soon and-"

"Maybe she's in the family way, if you catch my drift," Gosalyn commented in an utterly serious tone. "Has an egg on the way? You guys were being careful, right?"

Dipper paled. "I-But we-I didn't-!"

Relyt33 likes this.
  27. Spectrum2700

Spectrum2700 Getting some practice in, huh?

"And that's why you pull out, or wear protection as a backup." Paul snarked. "Look at Henry's family. Absolutely no one back in that world seems to know how not to get pregnant."

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Relyt33 likes this.
  28. dwennon

"Yeah, I've had a lot of trips in these things and been through a lot of fights with it. We'll be fine. And if you're so worried then just come along." Paul said, trying to assauge Stan's worries some.
    "Well just make sure you pick a good place for the honeymoon...and try to not have it last more than half a year. It might start becoming a problem by that point." Paul said with a chuckle, before directing everyone towards navigation.

29. AndrewJTalon

"Protection?!" Dipper squeaked, looking and feeling faint.

Roxanne pulled a faint Dipper to the cockpit, which reminded the Keyblade wielder of the cockpit of a World War II fighter plane-Just a lot more advanced.

30. Zaravan

Chortling as well, Konstantin followed the others closely, quite interested in how the ship was being flown.

Relyt33 likes this.