• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Haha, seems like white chain is having some cathartic fun.
Also, for some reason I can't help but think that this is going to end in passionate lovemaking. Do angels go for angry sex?

There is a new update, page isn't working properly though, so I'm having trouble linking it.
It's really pretty in my opinon.
The difference in how it all looks, sharp and detailed, compared to the panels beforehand that emphasized the action/movement, enhance the feeling of "what did I just do..." white chain must be having right now.

Last edited:
Update.

Okay, so I really like this.

Usually in stories with a group of villains like the Seven, you have the protagonist work their way through them one at a time and they don't intrude on each other's arc unless they show up to kill steal from the hero at the end. If the hero leaves the villains alive behind them, they tend not to show up again until the finale.

Having Mottom pop up like this is a neat little subversion of that.

Yeah, thats a cool twist. I also liked the way Incubus walked all over Mammon's arc :)

Also, that whole page is beautiful. The colours, the detail, White Chain's gorgous true form... Its just really nice to look at it all.

Much like White Chain and Cio, Allison seems to be getting really frustrated at how much stronger and efficient she seems to be when she's ignoring her conscience and generally being a dick.

Really, what would surprise me most at this point would be if she actually did get her body back in the forseeable future.
Personally I thought the whole possession storyline would develop much slower, but if it continues at this speed she'll be in control again by the time they reach Zaid :)

new page is up, link is somehow broken again, but you can just visit the k6bd homepage to see it.

Let me just say that shit is going dooooowwwwn...

Looks like an elevator shaft to me.
I don't think so. So far the whole dungeon has been one trap/obstacle after the othe;, instead an elevator shaft would imply the presence of an elevator, something that would help reaching the other door (you can see it in the image).

This seems like something a mechanic might be able to solve.
Good thing they brought... wait...
And yeah I'm getting holy grail vibes as well.

Anyway, who thinks there isn't even any gold down there and its all just some elaborate ruse...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back