• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

Hmm, I wonder what that means. Aside from the obvious symbolism of Cio becoming more and more like her former self.
Also, they seem to be breaking through her mask. That can't be good...

Hmm, I wonder what that means. Aside from the obvious symbolism of Cio becoming more and more like her former self.
Also, they seem to be breaking through her mask. That can't be good...
She's becoming a Red Devil. Devils 'grow' in various ways as they change colors.

I'm starting to wonder if the terrible mammon is going to be a fakeout. With all that buildup and Cio's missing memories it might very well be.
Perhaps he isn't as terrible as they suspect, perhaps he's worse. Or he impersonated Mammon centuries ago and killed all his family to protect his secret or something.

Man, the Priests of the Count look like the priests of the Ecclesiarchy from Warhammer 40k, if the Ecclesiarchy had been inspired by Buddhist monks rather than the Catholic Church...

No page today, according to the main page, since the author is getting busy with Thanksgiving. Updates will return Tuesday.

Ok, the newest page might take a while to come, probably tomorrow or Friday. On the plus side, it's a monster of a two-page spread.

Good to know.
I always love the huge pages. So many details to enjoy.

Update.

Well, it's now much easier to see the floors.

Also Cat Master, I have new found respect for you. I had some before, but now I have more.

It looks like Oscar found the right devil for the job XD

Cio's still using her paper magic, even if it's in a smaller form now, and POWER!Allison seems to be enjoying herself...

next page is online.
Little Cio really packs a punch it seems. No wonder ol' Yab was so feared.
I wonder what her feelings towards Allison are now, she was none too pleased to be dragged into this mess, but she is pretty dedicated to the task now that she's in it.

Speaking of Allison, oh boy, Incubus really did a number on her it seems...
Not that I wouldn't be paranoid in that situation.

1) that hall looks wicked cool
2) Zoss looks cool as well (as always), although it's a shame he couldn't detect Incubus manipulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back