• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Kill Six Billion Demons

There is a post in the comments there with a number of predictions about the future of the story.
k den said:
inb4
-Incubus becomes Meti's student or at least some student rival to Maya
-Intra is going to have some role in the plot (He is literally The King of Swords) or is somehow related to Incubus (more in a plot sense than a familial one)
-Allison, Maya, or some other Demiurge will have a "rematch" with Incubus towards the end where it will probably end in a draw or Incubus victory
-Solomon David dies
-3rd universal war starts
-Allison actually starts controlling the Magus Key and manages to use The Blade of Want to kill/incapacitate/severely injure a demiurge

Which, if any, do you think are likely to come to pass?

There is only one way to be a pure master of sword law. This is to allow your body to become absolutely soaked with death.
Death is always in the body at all times, but happier people are able to let it live only in their skin, or on the surface of their eyelids. They may easily wash it off from time to time and carry on with their lives.
When I tell my students to shave their heads, partly it is so they cannot rid themselves of death so easily. Those who do not bathe in death regularly will forget it is there, and that is a very stupid thing to do when swords are involved.
– Meti Ten Ryo

I like the little monkey(?) sitting on the roof of the shrine.

Also, I wonder if this is a flashback, and if Maya's student is somebody we know (or will come to know in the future).

I'm pretty sure Maya's student-not-student is Monkey, one of the Pursuers. She's the one who wields a long blade and mostly uses a face-concealing plate.

Sounds about right, I thought something along those lines as well. You think Allison will get a third teacher? One to poison her with sword law?

Edit: ...fourth teacher.

Last edited:
I'd guess that promising to do that would be a prerequisite for becoming her student. I wonder how she will react when she finds out good old Incubus already has his claws in her.

Screaming internally (rage, fear or both, up to you to decide) and telling Allison this story as a warning (and trying to inspire mistrust) externally.

So, anyone try running the RPG Broken Worlds, or try to home brew this in Exalted?

Are you familiar with the TRPG Shadow of the Demon Lord? Because Broken Worlds, and the upcoming Lancer are derivatives of that system.
First I have heard of it, and from the cover image alone I can see some of the similarities. Will need to give that a read.

When gods fight... https://killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/king-of-swords-6-57/

"From this hour forward the gates of the city will be barred to my kin. Do not underestimate them. Do not commune with them. Do not give them offerings, or give them bread or Ajash if they visit you disguised. Many of them have a sweet countenance and a honeyed tongue. They will say their wish is to be a teacher of men, to spread messages of peace. In an earlier age, this was true. Now dogs and worse have crept into their ranks. Madness has consumed them. Their only passion now is a lust for blood and power."

-Proclamation of Au Vam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back