• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Who should be considered for Lelouch Lamperouge’s harem?

• Byleth (female) (Fire Emblem Three Houses)

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Edelgard von Hresvelg (Fire Emblem Three Houses)

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Lysithea von Ordelia (Fire Emblem Three Houses)

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Hilda Valentine Goneril (Fire Emblem Three Houses)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Dorothea Arnault (Fire Emblem Three Houses)

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Heiðr (Fire Emblem Heroes)

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Triandra (Fire Emblem Heroes)

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Fjorm (Fire Emblem Heroes)

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Robin (female) (Fire Emblem Awakening)

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • Deuce (Final Fantasy Type-0)

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

StrifeHavoc

I trust you know where the happy button is?
I've posted this fic on Fanfiction.net, Archive of Our Own and a friend posts it for me on Space Battles.

Here are the links before I go further.

The Fanfiction net version

Spacebattles location

Archive of Our Own location

And it's Tv Tropes page someone made, which I expanded on after no one updated it for a time.

It's Tv tropes page

Now those are placed let's move on.

The story begins some months before events of Kingdom Hearts, where after awakening the ability to use the Keyblade, Ashford Academy is attacked by the Heartless led by members of a secret organization competing against Maleficent and other parties for Kingdom Hearts, both this group known as the Harbingers of New Genesis and Maleficent's group have an uneasy alliance in which the former helps the latter in tracking down the Princesses of Heart to open the way to Kingdom Hearts, Nunnally is one of them and thus abducted.

Lelouch, despite having a Keyblade woefully lacked the skills and training to make the most of its power. Strangely after being beaten within an inch of his life he's banished to the world of Fódlan in the hopes Lelouch would get stronger to unknowingly further their other plans while Lelouch is driven to master his new weapon and find allies to save Nunnally.

Meanwhile, aware that a conflict with the Harbingers is inevitable, Maleficent begins expanding their alliance of villains in preparation while other factions and groups begin planning to take advantage of the chaos or to face it.

So that's the general summary so far and the worlds/series involved are…

Code Geass
Kingdom Hearts
Madoka Magica/Magia Record
Akame ga Kill
Fire Emblem (Awakening, Three Houses, and Heroes)
Sunrider
Final Fantasy (7 remake, 8, 9, Type-0, 14 and 15)
Danganronpa
Neon Genesis Evangelion
She-Ra Princesses of Power
Aldnoah Zero
Gundam Seed
Gundam Wing
RWBY
Buddy Complex
Fairy Tail
Venus Blood -Frontier-
Atlantis the Lost Empire

There are other series I am contemplating.

Now the issues I am having trouble with are, as always, trying to decide on a pairing for Lelouch due to the fact there are a good number of different pairing combinations I would like to try. I will go over my considerations and potential picks in more detail if there is sufficient interest.

The poll above is a sample of those I am interested in trying out.

But two things are concerning me, is the lack of feedback and low view numbers leave me uncertain if there is an issue with the story, like the pacing or the villainous OC I've created.

Lastly I am debating on expanding the pairing for Lelouch into a harem, but I lack a way to justify it and who to include.

Here is the full and completed poll, if you can't vote on it you can leave your picks mentioned in a post or in a PM.

The main poll on ff net

Ok I had to revamp the harem poll, partly because I had forgotten some characters and there were some others up for consideration who had to be added.

Updated and part one of the KH harem poll for Lelouch

But two things to keep in mind.

1: Depending on which characters from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn place the highest on the poll will be a world Lelouch will visit after the world of Fire Emblem three houses concludes.

2: Ultimately I aim to trim down the harem candidates to a pool of twenty candidates, leaving me with some back up alternatives depending on how the story plays out, so the limit on votes will be set to twenty for everyone. HOWEVER, until the poll is made public by mention in the story, I am allowing for 95 out of 96 candidates to be voted upon, which I hope some big votes will ensure no ties happen when I do limit the votes to 20-25 votes for everyone else outside of those I've told.

So I am considering a rewrite for this story due to problems that have arisen in the early chapters, but first I am going to work out a list of candidates, which means voting on this poll to shrink it down to a small candidate pool of 13. I would greatly appreciate if people gave this a vote if they can.

The KH pairing poll for Lelouch for the new rewrite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back