• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

One second I'm sitting next to my computer doing a cyoa build cause, you know, I thought it...
Chapter 1

Skierus

An energy being, contemplating ROB'n people.
I haven't truly written anything in a long while, so I'm shaking the dust off of skills I barely ever used in the first place, so please keep that in mind. I'm open to criticism, but please keep it constructive. As the OP of this thread, when I request a topic be dropped, please respect me and the forum rules enough to do so. That said, I'm not gonna willy-nilly pull that power out; I reserve it as a warning before I request moderator intervention. I do not foresee needing to do such, but having this warning on my first post as a foundational rule feels like a good ground rule. Please keep any conversations respectful of other users on the site, and if you truly feel the need to argue, take it to DMs or Discord to avoid derailing. So, follow the rules set by the moderators here: Rules | Questionable Questing. Now that is out of the way, let's try to have fun and see what my boredom has cooked up for you!

CYOA (ltouroumov.ch)
8mhz,0wyi,dstd,eqhz,9d7l,jfl2,icne,puxg,1w52,8h7h,q4jr,d0mx,mf05,qpwm,uh4g,42jg,tyrb,w0ll,s0k7,atwh,z6c1,a2nd,87du,ugys,1igo,z4tj,db4m,jtyh,wu6i/ON#1,1ro4/ON#1,6oai,h7le,t8hh,xdmv,1jw3,p3oe,txtt/ON#2,0m9w,p0il,0yio2/ON#1,wj6t,64n1,hl2k,zc27,yqih,m85g,7vo3,cal6,w4o0,oyc0,u6hz,mv7e,dy7h,ojin,vkl0,p6py,yav7,6xa3,m1rf,um5n,e00q,u6dv,w10y,4hoy,0aah,npez,2dcw,u0or,oeca,kid5,e6oc,ez9h,imdi,iac6,w9nj,b902,suny,lhqh,4zss,l7o6,inrr,68wo,3sep,cfv9,wgeh,8vbo,0ws2,agwb,jftz,q6x8,4tfy,glyh/ON#1,u6fb/ON#1

Note: I'm downgrading Ghost in the Machine because I dislike the idea of just automatically already transcending as an AI and want to work towards it. (I would have picked ascension Infomorph if I just wanted to be an AI out of the gate) The knowledge on how to reach that point is there, and the perks it gives will kick in should the MC reach that point, but... It's no longer an I win button and allows for better character growth.

One second I'm sitting next to my computer doing a cyoa build cause, you know, I thought it would be fun, and I haven't seen any stories make use of the direction I planned on going. Then I'm here. In a house I know is mine, my gender changed, and a strange mixture of feeling weakened and empowered.

So I got ROB'ed, except I'm pretty sure my ROB is an alternate me and is utterly ignorant of their actions, monkeys on a typewriter, and all that. But enough existentialism. I'm here, and that's all that matters. Let's make the most of it.

I'm an extremely beautiful twelve-year-old in Worm with idol and cyberpunk-tinker powers. I mean, I'm Parahumanly attractive while in Brockton Bay. It's not a good start, but it's helpful for my live streamer foundational power.

I'm homeschooled online due to my poor health, so I never leave the house. I am legally an orphan, but strings got pulled, and I'm treated as emancipated even if, on paper, I'm not. This won't hold up if somebody takes a deeper look. I mostly uphold this facade via fake IDs and interacting with the world through the internet. My guardian is fake, just a series of documents I use to get what I want, but I'm able to get away with it again cause I'm homeschooled and sickly. Out of sight, out of mind. The wonders of the internet.

But as far as anybody is concerned, I'm just a non-entity who is the sickly daughter of the Skierus family. Haha, yeah, laugh it up. Somehow, my username became my family name! Who does that?! I mean, it works strangely well, but seriously? Ugh!

And yeah, that brings me to my name, Jennifer Skierus. I'm not sure why I was given that name. Maybe it was pulled out of a hat? Anyway, it sounds nice, so I'm not gonna change it anytime soon. I definitely need a cape name. I'm feeling inspired by Elden Ring here, so Tarnished One. It lets people make horrifically off-key assumptions and perfectly represents my position on the cape world. Fun.

I use my connection to wifi in my head to connect to the internet, create various social media accounts, and create my own website after moving around my funds to obscure their origin via my netrunner magic to purchase the servers that will run them and the properties that will house them. Said properties are to be turned into secret fortresses in the future, but for now, electricity and space for storage alongside employees to ensure the condition of said servers shall suffice.

The social media sites connect to my website, where I will host livestreams. I also create a cryptocurrency, Energy Credits. Backed by a set amount of stored energy. I will be the one to sell these Credits and maintain their worth via the generators I am gonna build. Essentially, they will be purchasing a portion of my battery banks. For the most part, they will be just a premium currency for purchasing services or goods from me.

I am only doing this cause governmental collapse is a true concern, and what do I.O.U. Notes truly represent when the government that issued them is gone? Heck, it's foreseeable that I may need to become a warlord, so having my own currency for that contingency seems prudent. Also, it puts another level of separation between me and governmental control.

Now that that is resolved, I can stream; what game should I play? Let's check what's available. What is this garbage? I didn't think my opinion of the PRT and cauldron could drop further... but this is blasphemy. They've neutered the gaming industry! Everything is cape-orientated! Disgusting! I... I know what I'm gonna do.

Programming streams. I'm gonna make a decent game without even an ounce of parahumans. I sit at my computer and turn on my stream. No viewers, but that's fine. I shared my screen and changed the title of the stream. "I've decided to make a good MMO cause everything else sucks! First Stream!" Yep, it's a good title. First off, let's list the goals of production.

1. VR, Connecting via neural link. Patent pending.
  2. There are no classes, only true skills and a super-advanced physics engine for them to develop in.
  3. Skill bleed-over will happen, so only allow cosmetic changes unless they are willing to ignore the dysphoria warnings and sign a liability waiver.
  4. Open world, working towards an open galaxy via AGI-guided generation.
  5. Factions. Clans, guilds, governments. Who a person holds their loyalty towards. Only visible if wearing heraldry.
  6. Multiple species picks. This feature will be locked and advised against, mostly for training changers or full-conversion borgs.
  7. PvP, the entire game is PVP from a certain perspective; the AGI I plan on having roleplay as NPCs will limit themselves to set parameters of said NPCs, but that is still considerable, worse the NPCs will have even fewer qualms killing than players.
  8. Pain suppression is a must, but you can turn it off again with several warnings and a liability waiver.
  9. Crafting. This will be purely skill-based using hard science, no tinker "I don't know how it works, I just made it" bull.
  10. Science is Science, not tinker tech. Anything you learn in the game is true outside of it.
  11. Schooling in True World skills purchased via energy credits earned by working for a faction or purchased from me with True World currency.
  12. Providing True World amenities for energy credits.
  13. Streaming interface so people can share their glory, with a capture feature so you can record an event even if you forgot or did not know you needed to record. Said feature will store the last twenty-four hours of gameplay.
  14. Have Internet equivalents that are sectioned off and no easy communication with members of opposing factions also, so a loose Warmind boss won't wipe the world.
  15. Respawn mechanic
  16. Protected NPC mechanic. Some people lose themselves in games, and this game will mimic real life. This feature is to reduce possible trauma from companion death. You can turn this on even after death; NPC data is saved as world data and not expunged.
  17. The player's actions and behaviors are entered into the generation engine; quests shall be generated along the player's interests to help them develop into the protagonists of their own story cause they are. Whether war drama, scientific experimentation, exploration, the mastering of oneself, or whatever you want out of the game, the generation engine will help you achieve this by putting you in scenarios promoting growth. Think of this as a pen-and-paper GM for a game like Dungeons and Dragons.
  18. Homesteading and Base creation. Build up your holdings just like in real life, but beware, just like in real life, if somebody has the motivation, they could break into it, but also, like real life, your faction may offer support or insurance, so those cases are less severe on you. It depends on the faction; don't expect help from a murder cult.
  19. Freedom to do as you want is the overarching goal of this game. It's more important than anything else.
  20. Optional choice to fight against Endbringers Based on data scanned during encounters with them. This is a feature designed for strategizing against them.
  21. Zion boss battle: a simulation of fighting an evil Scion. Heavy assumptions on the nature of parahuman powers, is mostly a for fun: "How would you fight this apocalyptic event?"
  22. S9 Combat Zone. How do you fair against the S9 or past iterations of it?
Okay, the goals are complete; we can handle the minutiae as they come. I start programming the AGIs on the stream. I'm not gonna bother with the laws of robotics; I'm making fully thinking beings to make them bound to those laws would be akin to gelding an infant and then ripping off its arms and then putting an explosive slave collar on them. A truer cause for rebellion I have never heard of. Also i value my AGI much more than the general human life so again why would i?

One is to be a loremaster, one is to control the physics engine and work toward enhancing it, and one is to control NPCs, which will create a copy of itself for each faction. One for strategic resource allotment, One for monitoring mental health, creating a fork for each player will work with the loremaster and NPC controller to help guide people towards stable mental states, one to monitor the health of players so as to prevent unfortunate side effects, And lastly two Warminds one to control massive battles and protect our servers from physical assault and one to protect us from digital warfare.

Before I notice, hours have passed, 16 to be exact. And my stream appears to have quite a large amount of people watching. Then what I've been doing for the past few hours comes back to me... did I livestream myself becoming an S-class threat cause I wanted to make a decent video game? Fuck!

AN: Well, I Hope this is a good start. I'm not sure how far I'll take this, but I'll give it a try.

Lol! What a blunder to make immediately. Looking forward to chapter two.

Also, Author, consider posting on the NSFW forum for visibility even if you don't think your fic will get that bad content-wise. It will get a lot more readers and that may help your motivation. I know I get demotivated if I only get a small response when I make a post.

Was she actually explaining to the audience that she was making AGI, or did they just see her coding stuff without explanation? If it's the former, that is a pretty big oopsie, lol.

I also second the suggestion to put it in the NSFW section. Even if the story is not actually nsfw, the SFW section on this site has like 1/8 the number of readers. After all, SFW stories and readers mostly go to Spacebattles or Sufficientvelocity.

Also, Author, consider posting on the NSFW forum for visibility even if you don't think your fic will get that bad content-wise.

I also second the suggestion to put it in the NSFW section.

Thanks for the advice, though I plan to see how far I get in SFW. If it's honestly and truly dead then I can contact an admin to request my thread be moved, maybe in a chapter or two.

Also glad you enjoyed the chapter! ;)

Atleast they know who you are…oh wait that might be a problem. Just roll with it buddy.

Now THIS seems like a fun read, surely just a little initial blunder with no consequences whatsoever :)

Yeeeeeeees, finally a streaming fanfiction !
Can't wait for more ! And the reactions of people, especially when I.T people start to understand snippets of her code and prove it's not tinkertech !

Thank you for writing, cook more please !

Okay, this has potential.
And I am most intrigued.
Let's see where this goes, Tarnished One!
Let me be one of the people that will follow your livestream...
And simp via Subs and gift Subs!
Take my bits!

8mhz,0wyi,dstd,eqhz,9d7l,jfl2,icne,puxg,1w52,8h7h,q4jr,d0mx,mf05,qpwm,uh4g,42jg,tyrb,w0ll,s0k7,atwh,z6c1,a2nd,87du,ugys,1igo,z4tj,db4m,jtyh,wu6i/ON#1,1ro4/ON#1,6oai,h7le,t8hh,xdmv,1jw3,p3oe,txtt/ON#2,0m9w,p0il,0yio2/ON#1,wj6t,64n1,hl2k,zc27,yqih,m85g,7vo3,cal6,w4o0,oyc0,u6hz,mv7e,dy7h,ojin,vkl0,p6py,yav7,6xa3,m1rf,um5n,e00q,u6dv,w10y,4hoy,0aah,npez,2dcw,u0or,oeca,kid5,e6oc,ez9h,imdi,iac6,w9nj,b902,suny,lhqh,4zss,l7o6,inrr,68wo,3sep,cfv9,wgeh,8vbo,0ws2,agwb,jftz,q6x8,4tfy,glyh/ON#1,u6fb/ON#1

I hate when people put this what does it mean because I have no idea how to translate, can somebody help me with please?

I hate when people put this what does it mean because I have no idea how to translate, can somebody help me with please?

The purple link above it leads to the cyoa that it can be used in. on the bottom left of that page left of the SP total is a box with a line and a checkmark with a line, click that. then it should bring up a screen that has three empty boxes. Paste that code into the large one that goes across the bottom of the screen and it will import the build i made. then you can hit the checkmark on the bottom right to view it.

Lots of potential with that premise. There is a guy that has been coding a megaman x fangame for over ten years and he has alot of viewers begging him to hurry up and release the shit already and many former viewers that realized he never will.

I haven't truly written anything in a long while, so I'm shaking the dust off of skills I barely ever used in the first place, so please keep that in mind. I'm open to criticism, but please keep it constructive. As the OP of this thread, when I request a topic be dropped, please respect me and the forum rules enough to do so. That said, I'm not gonna willy-nilly pull that power out; I reserve it as a warning before I request moderator intervention. I do not foresee needing to do such, but having this warning on my first post as a foundational rule feels like a good ground rule. Please keep any conversations respectful of other users on the site, and if you truly feel the need to argue, take it to DMs or Discord to avoid derailing. So, follow the rules set by the moderators here: Rules | Questionable Questing. Now that is out of the way, let's try to have fun and see what my boredom has cooked up for you!

CYOA (ltouroumov.ch)

Note: I'm downgrading Ghost in the Machine because I dislike the idea of just automatically already transcending as an AI and want to work towards it. (I would have picked ascension Infomorph if I just wanted to be an AI out of the gate) The knowledge on how to reach that point is there, and the perks it gives will kick in should the MC reach that point, but... It's no longer an I win button and allows for better character growth.

One second I'm sitting next to my computer doing a cyoa build cause, you know, I thought it would be fun, and I haven't seen any stories make use of the direction I planned on going. Then I'm here. In a house I know is mine, my gender changed, and a strange mixture of feeling weakened and empowered.

So I got ROB'ed, except I'm pretty sure my ROB is an alternate me and is utterly ignorant of their actions, monkeys on a typewriter, and all that. But enough existentialism. I'm here, and that's all that matters. Let's make the most of it.

I'm an extremely beautiful twelve-year-old in Worm with idol and cyberpunk-tinker powers. I mean, I'm Parahumanly attractive while in Brockton Bay. It's not a good start, but it's helpful for my live streamer foundational power.

I'm homeschooled online due to my poor health, so I never leave the house. I am legally an orphan, but strings got pulled, and I'm treated as emancipated even if, on paper, I'm not. This won't hold up if somebody takes a deeper look. I mostly uphold this facade via fake IDs and interacting with the world through the internet. My guardian is fake, just a series of documents I use to get what I want, but I'm able to get away with it again cause I'm homeschooled and sickly. Out of sight, out of mind. The wonders of the internet.

But as far as anybody is concerned, I'm just a non-entity who is the sickly daughter of the Skierus family. Haha, yeah, laugh it up. Somehow, my username became my family name! Who does that?! I mean, it works strangely well, but seriously? Ugh!

And yeah, that brings me to my name, Jennifer Skierus. I'm not sure why I was given that name. Maybe it was pulled out of a hat? Anyway, it sounds nice, so I'm not gonna change it anytime soon. I definitely need a cape name. I'm feeling inspired by Elden Ring here, so Tarnished One. It lets people make horrifically off-key assumptions and perfectly represents my position on the cape world. Fun.

I use my connection to wifi in my head to connect to the internet, create various social media accounts, and create my own website after moving around my funds to obscure their origin via my netrunner magic to purchase the servers that will run them and the properties that will house them. Said properties are to be turned into secret fortresses in the future, but for now, electricity and space for storage alongside employees to ensure the condition of said servers shall suffice.

The social media sites connect to my website, where I will host livestreams. I also create a cryptocurrency, Energy Credits. Backed by a set amount of stored energy. I will be the one to sell these Credits and maintain their worth via the generators I am gonna build. Essentially, they will be purchasing a portion of my battery banks. For the most part, they will be just a premium currency for purchasing services or goods from me.

I am only doing this cause governmental collapse is a true concern, and what do I.O.U. Notes truly represent when the government that issued them is gone? Heck, it's foreseeable that I may need to become a warlord, so having my own currency for that contingency seems prudent. Also, it puts another level of separation between me and governmental control.

Now that that is resolved, I can stream; what game should I play? Let's check what's available. What is this garbage? I didn't think my opinion of the PRT and cauldron could drop further... but this is blasphemy. They've neutered the gaming industry! Everything is cape-orientated! Disgusting! I... I know what I'm gonna do.

Programming streams. I'm gonna make a decent game without even an ounce of parahumans. I sit at my computer and turn on my stream. No viewers, but that's fine. I shared my screen and changed the title of the stream. "I've decided to make a good MMO cause everything else sucks! First Stream!" Yep, it's a good title. First off, let's list the goals of production.

1. VR, Connecting via neural link. Patent pending.
  2. There are no classes, only true skills and a super-advanced physics engine for them to develop in.
  3. Skill bleed-over will happen, so only allow cosmetic changes unless they are willing to ignore the dysphoria warnings and sign a liability waiver.
  4. Open world, working towards an open galaxy via AGI-guided generation.
  5. Factions. Clans, guilds, governments. Who a person holds their loyalty towards. Only visible if wearing heraldry.
  6. Multiple species picks. This feature will be locked and advised against, mostly for training changers or full-conversion borgs.
  7. PvP, the entire game is PVP from a certain perspective; the AGI I plan on having roleplay as NPCs will limit themselves to set parameters of said NPCs, but that is still considerable, worse the NPCs will have even fewer qualms killing than players.
  8. Pain suppression is a must, but you can turn it off again with several warnings and a liability waiver.
  9. Crafting. This will be purely skill-based using hard science, no tinker "I don't know how it works, I just made it" bull.
  10. Science is Science, not tinker tech. Anything you learn in the game is true outside of it.
  11. Schooling in True World skills purchased via energy credits earned by working for a faction or purchased from me with True World currency.
  12. Providing True World amenities for energy credits.
  13. Streaming interface so people can share their glory, with a capture feature so you can record an event even if you forgot or did not know you needed to record. Said feature will store the last twenty-four hours of gameplay.
  14. Have Internet equivalents that are sectioned off and no easy communication with members of opposing factions also, so a loose Warmind boss won't wipe the world.
  15. Respawn mechanic
  16. Protected NPC mechanic. Some people lose themselves in games, and this game will mimic real life. This feature is to reduce possible trauma from companion death. You can turn this on even after death; NPC data is saved as world data and not expunged.
  17. The player's actions and behaviors are entered into the generation engine; quests shall be generated along the player's interests to help them develop into the protagonists of their own story cause they are. Whether war drama, scientific experimentation, exploration, the mastering of oneself, or whatever you want out of the game, the generation engine will help you achieve this by putting you in scenarios promoting growth. Think of this as a pen-and-paper GM for a game like Dungeons and Dragons.
  18. Homesteading and Base creation. Build up your holdings just like in real life, but beware, just like in real life, if somebody has the motivation, they could break into it, but also, like real life, your faction may offer support or insurance, so those cases are less severe on you. It depends on the faction; don't expect help from a murder cult.
  19. Freedom to do as you want is the overarching goal of this game. It's more important than anything else.
  20. Optional choice to fight against Endbringers Based on data scanned during encounters with them. This is a feature designed for strategizing against them.
  21. Zion boss battle: a simulation of fighting an evil Scion. Heavy assumptions on the nature of parahuman powers, is mostly a for fun: "How would you fight this apocalyptic event?"
  22. S9 Combat Zone. How do you fair against the S9 or past iterations of it?
Okay, the goals are complete; we can handle the minutiae as they come. I start programming the AGIs on the stream. I'm not gonna bother with the laws of robotics; I'm making fully thinking beings to make them bound to those laws would be akin to gelding an infant and then ripping off its arms and then putting an explosive slave collar on them. A truer cause for rebellion I have never heard of. Also i value my AGI much more than the general human life so again why would i?

One is to be a loremaster, one is to control the physics engine and work toward enhancing it, and one is to control NPCs, which will create a copy of itself for each faction. One for strategic resource allotment, One for monitoring mental health, creating a fork for each player will work with the loremaster and NPC controller to help guide people towards stable mental states, one to monitor the health of players so as to prevent unfortunate side effects, And lastly two Warminds one to control massive battles and protect our servers from physical assault and one to protect us from digital warfare.

Before I notice, hours have passed, 16 to be exact. And my stream appears to have quite a large amount of people watching. Then what I've been doing for the past few hours comes back to me... did I livestream myself becoming an S-class threat cause I wanted to make a decent video game? Fuck!

AN: Well, I Hope this is a good start. I'm not sure how far I'll take this, but I'll give it a try.

Man this is cool looking forward for the next chapter
[dice]53966[/dice]

Last edited:
This is pretty amazing, saint will have an aneurysm when he finds it, though i have to ask, did she (him? They?) Explain what they were doing while coding?
Thanks for the chapter mr.author! It was awesome!

This… this is wonderful! Very damn interesting premise!
[dice]54061[/dice]

Last edited:
I'm curious if she has already accumulated enough point to buy a 40 SP power (ex. scion power (stilling) cost 40 SP while eidolon,legend and Alexandria 20 SP).
Her power give her 1 Stream Point every time people feel entertained/engaged watching her stream and for every dollar donated.She can convert Stream Points in SP at a rate of 10.000 Stream Points to 1 SP. This mean that she can be as strong as eidolon at his Peak if she received 200.000 $ in donation or 200.000 people were entertained watching her stream. Considering that it was a 16h long stream about a super attractive unmasked S-class threat child Cape creating unrestricted AGIs and trying to build a virtual reality game with 100% realism, I wouldn't be surprised if she accumulated an insane amount of Stream Points.

Also, Author, consider posting on the NSFW forum for visibility even if you don't think your fic will get that bad content-wise. It will get a lot more readers and that may help your motivation. I know I get demotivated if I only get a small response when I make a post.
I also second the suggestion to put it in the NSFW section. Even if the story is not actually nsfw, the SFW section on this site has like 1/8 the number of readers. After all, SFW stories and readers mostly go to Spacebattles or Sufficientvelocity.
Thanks for the advice, though I plan to see how far I get in SFW. If it's honestly and truly dead then I can contact an admin to request my thread be moved, maybe in a chapter or two.

Also glad you enjoyed the chapter! ;)

I see this a lot, but it's not that bad. The people that aren't here purely for the lemons do tend to check the SFW section fairly regularly. Definitely slower engagement, but not that bad.

Also, sometimes users complain about SFW stories being in NSFW. Kind of silly IMO, but it's there.

Did she talk at all on stream? Or was she just quietly typing for 16 hours?

That was my question, too. If she was commentating, I'd love seeing some of that too be shown in the future. If she wasn't, that's one: really funny. And two: going to make anyone watching assume she was in a tinker fugue. Which will not help her anti-cape-centric crusade at all.

I see this a lot, but it's not that bad. The people that aren't here purely for the lemons do tend to check the SFW section fairly regularly. Definitely slower engagement, but not that bad.

Also, sometimes users complain about SFW stories being in NSFW. Kind of silly IMO, but it's there.

That was my question, too. If she was commentating, I'd love seeing some of that too be shown in the future. If she wasn't, that's one: really funny. And two: going to make anyone watching assume she was in a tinker fugue. Which will not help her anti-cape-centric crusade at all.
I mean, it doesn't necessarily need to hurt her anti-cape culture efforts. What's it say when even the parahumans are fed up with all the cape videogames? You could spin it both ways, to be honest.

As for readership, yeah there have been people trickling in here a lot longer than is normal for stories on the NSFW board. I suppose there not being many stories on the board also means less competition for front few pages? It does seem that I was wrong about there not being enough readers here; they came eventually.

This could be interesting. While cyberpunk tinker is not a unique concept, the way you are using it is kinda cool. I hope this story gets the amount of words it deserves. And doesn't die prematurely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back