• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Looking for good familiar of zero fanfic/ crossover where Louise summons sombody who shanks a bitch

Zackman2k12

Reality Devouring Spooksperson
okay, so I tried posting this on reddit and got shouted at for being offensive and post deleted. fuck them with a rusty spoon because damn right.

I hate FoZ with a passion and want to read about their downfall via summoning something/someone who they can't handle.

find me some good examples please.

I think there's a lewd manga out there that is about Louise summoning a tentacle monster who lewded her and made her into its wife. No idea what is its name because it's been a really, really long time since I read it.

Then there's an old snippet I read where Louise summons freaking Jack Slash.

I think there's a lewd manga out there that is about Louise summoning a tentacle monster who lewded her and made her into its wife. No idea what is its name because it's been a really, really long time since I read it.

Then there's an old snippet I read where Louise summons freaking Jack Slash.
well, to the first one, meh. to the second one i was really hoping for a longer story. like maybe 20k words of halkgenia being demolished by an angry OP character.

jack slash is just meh.

Domination is in the Soul
Skyrim crossover Louise summons two beings who share the soul of a dragon. They tell her to fuck off, steal Tabitha familiar nearly kill her when they forcible sever the bond. Louise is forced to marry Count Mott. Some other stuff happens can't really remember, over all pretty meh story.

Warhammer of Zero
Warhammer crossover, an army is summoned to Albion during the civil war. They go around burning nobles at the stake for witchcraft. Pretty well written, and also pretty funny. Had to go to the warhammer wiki because I didn't understand a lot of the terms being used.

Unfamiliar fits a bit (it was on SB originally, but I think it has an AO3 page now; search the name on TVtropes to find it, and likely all the links for it).

Louise summons Alex Mercer just after the end of Prototype 1. As the story goes on, Louise is slowly, but surely breaking. Only other thing I remember on top of my head is that their Messiah summoned a future branch of Black Watch (or whatever the group was called) that was from a post-Prototype 1 (and maybe 2) Earth, along with Blacklight, which is a plague that keeps popping up, even 2000 years after its introduction. No smart runners, so it hasn't overwhelmed the world, but it is stubborn, and won't die off.

Siesta and her town are descendants of those Black Watch members, and have passed on the military/spec op training over the centuries.

Last edited:
i think it would be nice if the story had actual story, so if you kill louise its pretty much over already? so i always wondered why noone goes with casual indifference against her at the start instead of murder or anything worse. what happens if Louise runs liker her usual self towards danger but instead of helping her you just meander behind her and watch. how long would she survive if there is no Saito jumping in at the last second to help her. A few weeks in the hospital with broken Bones would help im sure. And if someone asks why is he not helping her: "i dont give a a sh*t about her bc she didnt give a sh*t about me" i mean, talking to your new familiar like that? talking him down and berating him. how many other students do that to their familiar? doesnt matter if hes human or not but nobody but her is crapping on their own familiar so i can understand at the start the indifferent attitude if she gets hurt or not.

i think it would be nice if the story had actual story, so if you kill louise its pretty much over already? so i always wondered why noone goes with casual indifference against her at the start instead of murder or anything worse. what happens if Louise runs liker her usual self towards danger but instead of helping her you just meander behind her and watch. how long would she survive if there is no Saito jumping in at the last second to help her. A few weeks in the hospital with broken Bones would help im sure. And if someone asks why is he not helping her: "i dont give a a sh*t about her bc she didnt give a sh*t about me" i mean, talking to your new familiar like that? talking him down and berating him. how many other students do that to their familiar? doesnt matter if hes human or not but nobody but her is crapping on their own familiar so i can understand at the start the indifferent attitude if she gets hurt or not.
People also love to ignore the fact that Saito earned a lot of his problems early on in the series. The fact that he's even there in the first place is completely his fault for example but people ignore that it's a conscious choice because then their bash fic wouldn't happen.

People also love to ignore the fact that Saito earned a lot of his problems early on in the series. The fact that he's even there in the first place is completely his fault for example but people ignore that it's a conscious choice because then their bash fic wouldn't happen.
Louise is an old fashion tsundere, but a lot of people are only familiar with the modern version, so that's how she ends up being written.

Louise is an old fashion tsundere, but a lot of people are only familiar with the modern version, so that's how she ends up being written.
Nah, it's that they only watched the anime so they didn't see most of Saito's bullshit that earned his punishments. Because the anime removed scenes like Saito ruining her panties' elastic causing her to fall down some stairs.

Nah, it's that they only watched the anime so they didn't see most of Saito's bullshit that earned his punishments. Because the anime removed scenes like Saito ruining her panties' elastic causing her to fall down some stairs.
That is actually the sort of thing I was referring to. In the novel Saito is basically an asshole, who is constantly provoking Louise. Which is what an old fashion tsundere is, someone who refuses to put up with the protagonist bullshit. In the anime though Saito is just a generic self insert character, but Louise still mistreats for seemingly no reason, aka the modern tsundere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back