1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

MARVEL: Game Maker System (Avengers, X-Men, SI)

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by NunuXD, Feb 2, 2023.

1. NunuXD

NunuXD Making the rounds.

Sorry, I'm new to release chapters in a forum, I've fixed now :D

pandada14 likes this.
  2. Sanyam

Sanyam IRL Shonen Sidekick

Great premise and idea.

I'm curious, will he be just babying Minecraft for a while or is he going to focus more on releasing new games.

Minecraft is basically complete, now I think the smart thing would be to let it naturally grow while creating other games rather than just refining a single one.

RamiroGalletti and SeVdex like this.
  3. bluepencil

bluepencil Gas monies plz

Are you deliberately imitating the Chinese web novel style? The phrasing and word choices are very sus from a native English speaker perspective.

Let's just take the recent posted chapter for a moment:

I don't know if it just need a better beta reader/editor or what, but there are some very basic grammar and information fails here.

So - are you writing then translating this from your own native language?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2023
  4. TrueGuardian32

TrueGuardian32 Shield Enthusiast

Sup Nunu! Welcome to the Forum Writer Squads. Surprised you came over.

5. Mastersgt

Mastersgt Well worn.

Hmm... Really feel like there should be more purchases/sales already. Like north of 50k downloads.

As for the next games to be made...

The Sims, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Resident Evil, God Of War, Harry Potter and the Wizarding World(if the books do not exist), Stargate, Star Wars, Star Trek, StarCraft, World of Warcraft, Call of Duty, Battlefield, Doom, Legend of Zelda, Lord of the Rings, A Song of Ice and Fire, Batman, etc...

Basically making interactive sandboxed game worlds for movies, tv shows, and books that do not exist in Marvel...

6. LORDANTAS

LORDANTAS Getting sticky.

The idea that Twitch was created before minecraft is absolutely baffling to me.

7. Marcrawsky

Marcrawsky Not too sore, are you?

So will 51 be released now then? Enjoying the story now just wondering when if ever he will get out of his mountain.

chimmichangaa likes this.
  8. Kenrio

Kenrio Not too sore, are you?

I read this on web novel and it become much more frustrating on the future with author needing the number of people that is playing, even being much more fun than the original and it should spread much faster because is vr

Grimmouse197 likes this.
  9. Kenrio

Kenrio Not too sore, are you?

This appear to be a copy paste of other site so I don't think he will correct it

Kasai17Black and Grimmouse197 like this.
  10. UponAPaleHorse0

UponAPaleHorse0 Making the rounds.

Mass Effect

Grimmouse197 likes this.
  11. Grimmouse197

Grimmouse197 Experienced.

I thought the writing style look familiar so it's a writing style that's translated from another language. It really does explain why I see this writing style all the time.

Kasai17Black likes this.
  12. Grimmouse197

Grimmouse197 Experienced.

This is a perfect video for this.

13. Threadmarks: 16 – Another Bald
    NunuXD

Alex was very pleased with the growth of Minecraft, but he didn't know that the game was actually being the focus of a major agency to prevent it from spreading.

The more than a thousand players came only from people who told their friends about the game, as this agency was doing everything to prevent the game from being known.

Initially they ordered the game store that was selling the game to take the game off the air, but the store said it didn't even know the game was there. They suspected that the developer of this game had hacked their website in order to sell the game itself, but after some time trying they found it impossible to remove that game.

There was even an emergency maintenance on the store, taking all pages offline, but despite that, the game page was still available, as if it had its own dedicated host.

The government agency also tried to shut the game store down, but the same thing happened, the Minecraft page was still there, like it could hit that.

Their only luck was that they were able to control their store's promotion so that the game didn't appear on the home screen or as a recommendation to players.

The same was done at Twitch, the place where players could livestream playing. Neither the agency nor the site's developers were able to take down the players' livestreams.

But just like the game store, they managed to hide the livestreams from these players, so no one would know about Minecraft.

Unfortunately, in both cases, it was impossible to prevent the game from being known by other people, causing the amount of hits on both sites to increase every day.

If this government agency weren't trying to keep Minecraft from making itself known, it's very likely that news programs or internet influencers would have already been talking about the game and getting hundreds of thousands of people to start playing it.

"Culson, give me good news." Nick Fury said as he looked at Culson as he entered his office.

"Sir, even Stark said he had no idea how to do something like that. In his words, 'If this had been done by a human genius, I would be the only one who could do it.'" Culson said with a tired expression.

He had been busy with the 'Minecraft' mission for a week, where he had to find out who the creator of this game was, or at least some hint of it.

"So Stark thinks this was done by aliens?" Fury asked curiously.

"He didn't say it was made by aliens, he just said he would be the only human who could do something like that." Culson replied.

"This is within my suspicions, this technology is very advanced, to the point that I just believe it's Alien Technology, a mutant power, or magic, but among the three examples, the first two have a higher probability." Fury spoke his thoughts, which made Culson raise an eyebrow in astonishment.

"There is a small piece of news, but I still haven't been able to confirm the basis for this." Culson said in a slightly hesitant voice.

"Which is?" Fury asked.

"Players say there is a player very different from the others. He was the first player to appear in Hypixel with a different skin, as well as being the first to find out about the skins, but unlike other players, he was treating it with a lot natural, as if it were no surprise, unlike how the other players were acting. His name is Notch." Culson responded in a professional tone.

"Notch..." Fury repeated this player's name so he could remember it in the future. After hearing Culson's explanation, the best spy instincts in the world were screaming at Fury that there was something wrong with this person.

"Romanoff has already finished her mission with Stark, so you'll instruct her about Minecraft and make Notch's information available so she can contact him inside the game. Because he's a man, the chances of her finding something out of it will be higher ." Fury gave an order that made Culson nod his head before leaving the room.

Fury was also doing his own investigations into the game, he had played both Singleplayer and Multiplayer modes. In the other world he had a black character, with black clothes and long black hair to match the outfit.

If Xavier or the Crone saw Fury's character, they would know right away that he was just like them.

As Fury explored the Singleplayer world with his character, a transparent screen appeared in front of his face with a message from the game.

[A new update is available. ]

Fury was curious about what would have changed in this world for such a sudden update to come.
    When exiting the game, he clicked [Patch Notes ] to see what had changed.

[Minecraft Version 1.0.4 ]

[The 'Dragon Slayer' event has been updated, so a new feature has been added to the game.
    Item Withdraw: Special items can be taken out of the game to the real world for a certain cost.

Available items:

Ender Dragon Cape - Available to 'Dragon Slayer' Event winners. Gives whoever uses +1 Charm.

Strength Potion - Available to the 20 players with the most wins in Hunger Games mode at the end of each week. Gives whoever uses +0.1 Strength (Cumulative).

Lucky Potion - Available to the 20 players with the most wins in Build Battle Mode at the end of each week. Increases the probability of a little good thing happening during the day. (Using more than one potion on the same day amplifies this effect).

To make gaming even more fun, Hunger Games and Build Battle have received a Duo mode, where players can team up with friends to play against other players. (Duo wins will count as 1 win for each player.)

With these changes, we hope players will call friends to play our game modes together, we guarantee the rewards are better than you can imagine, and it will be as magical as Minecraft was the first time you decided to play.

- _Jeb. ]

Fury was shocked by this news. If what the game said is true, which he doesn't doubt it is after he's experienced the game himself, this will cause word-of-mouth to increase exponentially!

"Son of a bitch!" Fury yelled inside his office.

------
    New Month! (Best time to become a Patre on hehe)
    Chapter 24 is already released on Patreon!
    https://www.patreon.com/Nunuxd

14. Threadmarks: 17 – Herobrine
    NunuXD

As a bald man screamed in rage in an office, Alex chuckled with glee as he saw this option the system had made available to him.

He could buy the Minecraft cape and potions in exchange for Gaming Points, but what surprised him even more was finding that he could give these things away to players!

He could decide how these items were given away, of course, the Gaming Points price of the prizes still existed. But who said Alex needed to pay for these Gaming Points? The players themselves could pay for it themselves!

Alex found he could buy two bottles of potion for 1 Gaming Point, which made him even more surprised when he remembered the price of the sandwich he had paid.

So that meant each potion bottle cost $100 . Alex was willing to make players pay $50 for the potion bottle while he would pay for the other $50, which he was sure players would pay.

"Damn, even if I charged $1,000 for each bottle these players would want to pay..." Alex said with a frustrated expression as he stared at the reflection of his shirtless body in the mirror.

He had drunk a Strength Potion to test the result, and it was beyond his expectations.

Each potion gave the user +0.1 Points to their Strength, and since the system said the average Strength of an adult is 10 points, each potion is equivalent to increasing the strength of an average person by 1%!

It may not seem like much to increase someone's strength by 1%, but thinking about it in the long run, if someone stays in the Top 20 for 4 weeks in 3 months they will have their own strength increased by 12%!

Alex knew that the competition for these portions would be fierce, as no one would want to let this opportunity pass. With this players would call their friends to play Duo with them, which would make more players coming, more people commenting, and consequently even more people coming to play!

As much as Alex would pay $2,000 (10 Gaming Points) per week, which is currently a great value, in a few months this will become negligible considering that more and more players are joining the Minecraft VIP, even just charging the monthly fee. VIP's Alex will be able to pay these Gaming Points for the potions and earn a significant profit from that!

"I could charge more for these potions, but I'm an honest game developer who doesn't want to exploit my players. I don't want to become an EA someday..." Alex sighed as he stopped watching his own muscles in the mirror.

The change the potion brought him after taking just one was not very significant, only slightly increasing the circumference of his arm, but by taking 10 potions, Alex saw that his arm really did grow a lot. If before he was like an ordinary young man, now he looks like a young man who trained for almost a year. Best of all, he didn't have to make any effort, just spend money and drink potions.

"If I remember correctly, Minecraft was a big hit in my old world, even while I was still in Alpha, why isn't it still selling so much in this world? All the players who played it were delighted with it..." Alex sighed uncomprehendingly the reason. He had no way of knowing that the world's largest security agency was desperately trying to cover up his game for the world, since he didn't even know that agency existed.

That subject aside, Alex opened Ned's livestream to see what the boy was up to.

"Peter, beware of the Ghasts, if they attack you, use your sword to send their fireball flying back!" Ned yelled to another player who was with him on the Nether.

Livestream's title was [The King will become a Dragon Slayer! ].

Alex was amused by how Ned acted, but was surprised to see his friend in the game. As much as this friend of Ned's was wearing iron armor in the game to protect himself, Alex was shocked by the iron armor the boy was wearing underneath.

More precisely, Ned's friend Skin was someone Alex liked a lot, Iron Man!

When Alex saw that there were some players with Captain America Skins, he thought it was a coincidence that players here also liked Marvel movies, and it was even more evident when he saw this player with the Iron Man Skin.

"Hehe, Iron Man really is a cool hero, it's comforting to know that this world is not that different from my old world. Maybe the comic books here are similar too?" Alex wondered as he watched the two boys trying to break into a Nether Fortress.

Until a brilliant idea came to Alex's mind.

With a smile on his face, Alex entered Minecraft as another character. This time, instead of logging into the Notch account, Alex decided to use the character he liked a lot.

This character's appearance was identical to Steve's appearance, apart from the eyes. While Steve had blue eyes, Alex's Skin had no pupil, leaving only the white part of the eyes, which made everything even more frightening.

[Herobrine ]

That was the name of the account Alex was using, and with a smirk on his face, Alex decided to have fun while tormenting the players.

To do this he hid the Namertag from him, which other players couldn't do, and used some sounds that players never heard to create a sinister atmosphere in Minecraft.

Many players had already been tormented by Herobrine in Alex's previous world, which makes many wonder if that was true or if it was just a Troll wanting to deceive others. But in this world it will be different as both options will be correct, both Herobrine will exist, and it will be a Troll wanting to have fun with the players.

[Start ] Alex pressed the button to connect to Ned's server.
    ------
    New Month! (Best time to become a Patreon hehe)
    Chapter 25 is already released on Patreon!
    Discord server: https://discord.gg/ky35Kv7GHr

15. Cyrus2

Cyrus2 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Well this is a surprise, glad to see the new updates. Herobrine is going to cause all sorts of stories to pop up, I can see Ned’s popularity increasing being the first to meet him.

16. Coleray

Coleray Nahabino Overlord

Great chapter
    you forgot to TreadMarked the chapter

17. Kminari

Kminari Not too sore, are you?

Great update, the second chapter doesn't have a threadmark.
    I think that if he doesn't know in what world he is then he could mistakenly make a store or page of skins from various media heroes/villains with a summary of the character outing (not necessarily secret identities) of many people and maybe a glimpse of the future with people who haven't shown yet to the public.

18. Odd1todd89

Odd1todd89 The Odd one

you forgot to threadmark the second chapter.....

Thank you for writing.

Shadow Pen likes this.
  19. Mastersgt

Mastersgt Well worn.

Disregarding the grammar, the one thing this story desperately needs to improve is the unrealistic stats. Like, how few people have downloaded/bought the game even after seeing videos/live streams... then, weeks later, there are only 1300+ players, despite the game being popular seemingly worldwide. From New York to Wakanda to Kathmandu.

LORDANTAS and PROTOTYPElu2 like this.
  20. Threadmarks: 18 – Have you seen the Herobine
    NunuXD

Ned was happy to be able to play with his friend Peter. As Peter had little money, since he used his internship money at Stark Industries to help Aunt May pay the house bills, there wasn't much left for him to use for fun, so Ned used the Livestreams money to buy Minecraft for his friend.

Peter was very happy to be able to play Minecraft, but what surprised Ned even more was how well Peter played. Strangely Peter had very good reflexes! He could see monsters very easily, and had a lot of flexibility to dodge attacks or parkour across the map.

"Hey Peter, Blazes' spawns are up front, don't destroy the spawns, let's kill the Blazes to get the items they drop first, as we need it to find the dragon's lair!" Ned said excitedly to Peter.

He wanted to be one of the players who would finish Minecraft in that short time to get the limited cape, he couldn't quite understand how the cape could be delivered to him in the real world, but he figured the game company would ship it to players via mail.

He had just started livestream today, but out of the 300 viewers he got in the first minute, the number was growing fast to get back to his average 1.2k viewers.

This was a number that Ned couldn't even dream of, especially since he didn't even get publicity from the site, so all these people came from other people recommending it, or from people who were looking for random livestreams around the site.

"Come on Ned! Let's be the first to kill the dragon!" Peter said excitedly as he laughed and ran down the Nether Fortress.

"Yes! King Ned and Knight Peter will be first!! Mwahahaha!" Ned yelled as he pointed his sword up and laughed with Peter.

But while they were killing the Blazes, something strange happened.

"Ned, did you call someone else?" Peter asked a little scared.

"No, why?" Ned was confused.

"This...I think I saw a person on the other side of the Nether Fortress..." Peter said a little uncertainly.

"Someone else? You must have mistaken it for a PigMan, that's normal." Ned replied nonchalantly.

They continued killing the Blazes, until Peter saw this person once more, but this time a little closer than before.

It was a Steve like the other players, but unlike the players, there was no name on top of that person's head, and his eyes glowed white!

"Hey, who are you?!" Peter yelled at this person, startling Ned once more.

But before Ned saw it, as Peter's eyes blinked, the person disappeared again.

"Hey Peter, what's going on? Why are you yelling? I already said dude, it's just a PigMan." Ned said a little angry for being scared.

"No Ned, it was a Steve." Peter replied seriously.

"A Steve?"

"Yeah, he was looking at us while his eyes sparkled." Peter explained.

Meanwhile the chat people were also confused.

[Has anyone logged into the server? ]

[There was no message in the chat saying that someone connected. ]

[Maybe it's just a bug? ]

[But Peter said it appeared twice, it would be weird if it was a 2x Bug. ]

[Guys... is it a ghost?! ]

[A ghost? Minecraft is not a horror game. ]

[But aren't Ghasts ghosts? There are Zombies, Skeletons, it's not impossible to have a ghost. ]

[You are right... ]

The number of people watching started to skyrocket with this mystery emerging. Of the 800 viewers that were before, it has now reached 1,400.

"Hey Peter, the chat people are thinking it's a ghost, is that it?" Ned asked.

"A ghost? Could be..." Peter said a little uncertainly.

For the next few minutes that thing didn't show up again, which made Peter, Ned and Chat more relaxed.

Until suddenly, as they walked through the Nether Fortress looking for chests, everything went dark.

A horror song with a female voice started playing in the background, which made it all the more frightening.

[Have you seen the Herobrine?

Roams your world in the default skin

oo-oo-oo-oo-ooohh

Though he was removed he shall rise again

Watching you from a distant shore

He'll come back stronger than before

Oo-oo-oo-oo-ooohhh

When the darkness comes he will strike for sure... ]

Ned panicked, he was terrified of horror games, and what was happening now was exactly what happened in horror games before the protagonist died.

"PETER, RUN TO THE PORTAL!!!!" Ned screamed in despair, completely ignoring the chests he could get.

[In the fog is where he waits

Even up to these present dates

Oo-oo-oo-oo-ooohhh

If you go against him you will meet your fate

Watch your back you know where he hides

He can come at you from all sides

oo-oo-oo-oo-ooohh

Miner beware he will never die. ]

Peter was also very scared and started running with Ned to cross the portal back to the overworld.

The portal was in a beautiful green forest, so they knew that once they went through the portal this ghost would not appear anymore.

But when they saw their surroundings, Ned and Peter were shocked into place.

The forest that used to be green and beautiful, with many leaves on the trees that provided some shade in the place, was now completely dry.

The leaves on the trees disappeared, leaving only the square trunks standing.

But what scared the two of them most was what they could see from afar.

A player with Steve's Skin was standing watching them with bright white eyes. Standing like a statue, not moving a muscle as he stood among the trees in the forest.

Ned and Peter were also frozen. They've never been so afraid of anything in a game in their life. Mainly because Minecraft doesn't look like a game, so seeing something so scary in person in front of them was terrifying.

Suddenly a bolt of lightning fell from the sky.

*Katchaa*

And when the lightning hit the ground, the leaves of the trees magically returned to normal, and the player who watched them from afar had disappeared.

On Ned's livestream, at that time there were 3,400 people shocked.

------
    Chapter 25 is already released on Patre on!
    Discord server: https://discord.gg/nunuxd

21. Threadmarks: 19 – Help
    NunuXD

"What the fuck…" Ned wondered aloud confused and scared.

"I…I don't know…" Peter also said confused.

Meanwhile in Ned's livestream chat there was confusion among the viewers.

[Hey guys, what the fuck? ]

[Fuck... I have no idea... ]

[Minecraft is also a horror game? ]

[What movie is this? ]

[This is not a movie, it's a game called Minecraft, it's on Steam! ]

[This is a game?!?! I thought I was watching a horror movie! ]

[Did anyone understand that song that was playing? ]

[I heard some "Herobrine" and some confusing stuff! ]

[Herobrine is the name of this player? ]

[Is this a player? I thought it was a monster! ]

[Maybe this is a Minecraft monster? ]

[It's quite possible, since he had his own music. ]

Various theories were popping up among Ned's viewers, people were stipulating whether this was a Hacker or a monster.

People even cut that part of the livestream and started posting it on other sites so that other people could also see what they saw.

Within hours, this subject became trending.

[Herobrine, a movie, a game, a monster, a ghost... no one knows. ]

It was the most viewed post about Herobrine.

Even though Shield was desperately trying to prevent users from accessing these articles, but apparently everything related to Minecraft was impossible to delete, the only thing they could do was prevent this publication from being recommended by the sites' algorithms.

But that didn't stop other players from telling friends and sending the links directly for them to join and see.

The publication was already with over 100,000 views and was rising rapidly.

The comments were diverse.

[Is this a new movie they're making? Why are the characters square? ]

[I have to admit, even though it's weird to see these square characters their animations are very realistic, the developers of this movie must have spent a lot of money to use motion-capture on it! ]

[Guys, this is not a movie, it's a game called Minecraft, you can look it up on Steam and you'll find the game so you can play and try it out too! This isn't even a Cut-scene of the game, but true Gameplay! ]

[A game? I'll search. ]

But suddenly, a print appeared in the comments of this publication leaving players a little relieved.

[Minecraft minor update. ]

[Herobrine has been removed. ]

Some players who didn't know about Herobrine were confused and went researching it to see what this removed Herobrine was, but when they saw what it was, they were very happy that it was actually removed.

[Damn, that was scary! If I had been playing and this happened to me I would have had a heart attack! ]

[I'm glad Herobrine didn't show up to me while I was playing... ]

[Damn, I wanted to see this Herobrine with my own eyes, he looked so cool! ]

[Me either! It must be fun to play a horror game on minecraft, has anyone found a server with this theme? ]

[I'm going to change my minecraft skin to Herobrine Skin hehe. ]

When Alex logged onto Hypixel the next day, dozens of players were wearing a Herobrine-like skin. Of course, their eyes were different, as Herobrine's eyes had no pupils and glowed, while players could only make their pupils white. But that was enough for them to enjoy themselves.

Several players asked to take pictures with these people with Herobrine Skins to post on social media.

Alex noticed that the number of minecraft sales had increased a lot. Of the 1,900 units sold the day before, today it had 7,000 units sold.

In order not to make Hypixel chaotic, Alex programmed so that only players with 2 hours of SinglePlayer mode could use Multiplayer mode, making the number of players in Hypixel not so crowded yet.

'Really, good publicity for the game is really always done by the players themselves. If I had been trying to do paid advertising, it probably wouldn't have attracted so many people, but by making a mystery to the players, they were already spreading the game to their friends.' Alex thought with a smile as he flew over the Hypixel.

The atmosphere among the players was very good, there were many players desperately playing Hunger Games and Build Battle, while other players tried their best to kill Ender Dragon, but still, there were casual players who just hung out in the Lobby chatting with friends and having fun when exploring the big city from the server.

Seeing these people happy, Alex thought it was worth developing Minecraft. Just as it was happy for a cook to see the dishes he made being enjoyed by people, for a game developer the same thing happened to seeing people having fun in the games he made.

After a while Alex spotted a well-known person walking around the city of Hypixel with a curious and shy look.

With a smile on his face, Alex flew into an alley that was empty of Hypixel and became visible again.

Walking casually through town, Alex "coincidentally" bumped into the person he had noticed.

Anna was startled when someone bumped into her, but seeing who it was she felt better. "Notch!" She said happily.

"Hi Anna, what a coincidence!" Notch said with a smile.

"Yes! I was looking for the Banner to buy VIP but with so many new people showing up I felt a little uncomfortable." She said as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Ahh yes, don't worry, it's a few meters in that direction, if you want I can accompany you there." Notch said with a smile as he reached for her.

Anna was a little surprised by how he was acting, since even playing Minecraft for a few days, she was still not used to physical contact with other people, after all, habits of a few years can't disappear in a few days, not to mention she must still maintain this habit in the real world.

But still, she decided to enjoy this experience of holding a man's hand while walking around town for the first time.

Cheeks slightly reddened, Anna took Notch's hand and followed him as she enjoyed the sensation.

It took them three minutes to walk from where they were to where the VIP Banner was, but in Anna's mind it was only three seconds. They didn't say anything to each other in that time, but they both enjoyed the silence as something comfortable.

So much for Anna who hasn't had any contact with a man like that for years besides her first boyfriend, who she left in a coma after a kiss, So much for Alex, who had only dated a farm girl in his previous life, but because they don't match, they broke up in just a week.

"Here we are." Notch said with a smile to Anna.

"Thanks." She thanked him with a smile that Alex found quite cute.

"Anna?" A voice asked in surprise.

"You know me?" Anna asked confused as she looked at a man with long hair pacing back and forth.

"Ohh, you're that public school teacher!" Notch said with a smile after recognizing the man.

------

Today will have some extra releases on Patre on! ;D

Discord server: https://discord.gg/NunuXD

22. Coleray

tthx for the chapter

!Renzie0 likes this.
  23. Cyrus2

Thanks for the chapters, looking to forward to more Herobrine sightings and updates claiming he was removed.

!Renzie0 and Shadow Pen like this.
  24. Threadmarks: 20 – Mutants’ Thoughts
    NunuXD

"Ohh, you're that public school teacher!" Notch said with a smile after recognizing the man.

Hearing Notch say that made Charles confused for a few seconds, until he realized he hadn't told Notch his true identity, which must have made Notch think he was just an ordinary public school teacher.

"Hello Notch, didn't expect to find you here." Charles said with a smile.

"Me neither." Notch replied with a calm smile.

Charles felt a little worried around this player, as he imagined that this player was actually the creator of this game, that is, someone very powerful.

He had already encountered many powerful beings during his journey around the world and the research he did, powerful mutants, powerful humans, he even heard of some beings with powers far above normal, like demons.

For someone to be strong enough to make a world like this, this Notch must have the power comparable to a demon, or similar to it, something people think of as the gods.

As much as gods may seem unreal beings, Charles has already researched a lot about Apocalypse, who was also considered a god, so for him this was not something far to imagine.

Fortunately Notch apparently didn't have the malice for people like Apocalypse did, so Charles didn't treat him like an enemy just yet.

"I didn't know you were playing too, Professor." Anna interrupted Charles's internal monologue with a surprised expression.

"Just as you have your shortcomings nullified here, so do I." Charles responded with a smile as he stretched his legs and pointed at it.

When he learned that Anna and Scott had so much freedom in Minecraft he was also very happy, after all, after looking for so many ways to help his two students, he only managed to design the glasses for Scott but nothing for Anna.

"Ohh, is he your teacher?" Notch asked in surprise with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes." Anna replied with a small smile on her face. She was quite happy at school for Mutants, but was still afraid to tell normal humans that she was a mutant, for fear of suffering attacks because of it.

"So Minecraft was approved?" Alex asked with a small smile as he looked at the Professor.

"Yes, so far there is nothing dangerous in the game, and as the school I teach is for special children, seeing that they can act normally here in the game was held in high regard." Charles responded with a smile at Notch.

"That's good, it amuses me to see so many people to play too." Notch said with a smile. "Anyway, I have some business to take care of, I hope you have fun."

"Bye, Notch." Anna said with a smile.

"Goodbye, Notch." Charles also said goodbye.

As soon as Notch left, Anna wore a worried expression as she approached Charles. "Teacher, is it okay to tell him we're from a school for special children? He's one of the few normal people who treats me well..."

Charles smiled at Anna's concern. "Don't worry Anna, from what I've talked to him about, he doesn't seem like a person who cares about that, and from the way he treats me, he apparently believes I'm just a public school teacher."

"That's nice." Anna smiled once more before heading to the VIP Banner.

Charles noticed Anna's smile and couldn't help but sigh. He knew that his students were usually happy at the school for Mutants he had built, but even so, the students' concerns were always very evident. Seeing Anna smile was already something very rare, but since she started playing Minecraft, she started to smile more and more, to the point of changing some of Charles' beliefs.

'I worried so much about this game, but it would be cruel to stop students from playing Minecraft. A place where they can act normally, without worrying about finding out they're mutated…when will humans stop seeing us as something bad…?' He thought a little sadly.

---

Meanwhile, Kurt, Kitty, Scott and Jean had already made a portal to the Nether and were killing Blazes there to get enough materials to find the Dragon.

They all had full diamond armor and had trained the game mechanics a lot to be able to fight relatively safely.

"Damn, when will Anna come in?" Kitty asked a little breathlessly as she tried to breathe in Nether's warm air.

"She said she was going to buy a cape at Hypixel to look prettier in the photo we're going to take after killing the dragon." Kurt replied as he organized his backpack.

"What?!" Kitty and Jean yelled in surprise that they hadn't thought of it.

"We have to go too!" The two girls yelled before disconnecting from Kurt's server to go to Hypixel to buy capes to use in the photo, leaving only Kurt and Scott there.

"Hey man, don't you think girls are acting a little different these days?" Kurt asked Scott confused.

"You still don't understand?" Scott replied as he sighed and sat down in a corner of the Nether Fortress.

"What?" Kurt asked confused.

"You know, you have that watch the professor made for you to disguise your appearance, but we have a lot of limitations out of here. I couldn't even remember what the colors were like before I got into minecraft, as I always had to wear those ruby glasses. , Jean couldn't meet other people without reading their superficial thoughts, and Anna I don't even need to say much." Scott said as he pointed to his own eyes.

"Our life here is different, right?" Kurt said with a sigh.

"Yeah... while in the real world we're seen as monsters, here we're just normal people. Seeing girls being able to act like normal girls is also comforting, after all, that's what we fight for, right?" Scott said with a smile.

"Yes, to be seen as normal…" Kurt smiled too.

------

Discord server: https://discord.gg/nunuXD

25. Threadmarks: 21 – Someone Killed the Ender Dragon
    NunuXD

[He did it! ]

[Finally! ]

[Kek Kek Kek ]

[If it wasn't for Peter, he would never have done it hahaha. ]

[I wish I had a friend like Peter to help me get the cover too... ]

[Peter must be a martial arts fighter in real life! ]

Viewers were arguing on Ned's livestream chat as they watched him finish killing Ender Dragon with Peter.

Initially no one thought they would be able to kill Ender Dragon as they knew Ned wasn't such a good player, in fact they liked watching Ned's livestream because he was funny and when he died he was very angry. This made most of his viewers think it would be impossible for him to kill Ender Dragon.

But nobody expected Peter to be such a good player! Peter had very good reflexes, it seemed he always knew when he was in danger and could dodge monster attacks at the right time.

There were over 5,000 people watching Ned's livestream at that time. Many players were curious to know what would happen when the dragon died, and what was the key the game had said.

"Finally!!!" Ned screamed happily as he watched the Dragon die.

"We did it!" Peter was also very excited as he ran to Ned and watched the dragon disintegrate in midair as he screamed.

After the dragon died, a lot of experience points fell from the sky like rain, causing both players' level to rise quickly, but they didn't even care about that, as after killing the Dragon they thought the game would be over.

"Hey Peter, I think that's the dragon's egg!" Ned yelled excitedly as he ran towards the egg.

"Wow! That's giant! Will a dragon be born out of it? Can we ride dragons?!" Peter said excitedly as he looked at the egg with fascination and started to beat the egg to get it.

"Wait!" Ned yelled scared, preventing Peter from continuing to beat the egg. "What if the egg breaks and never appears again?"

Peter was startled to hear this. "That…so what do we do?" he asked confused.

"Hehehe, we can break with this!" Ned said excitedly as he picked up an item Peter had never seen before. "A player in Hypixel told me that to get the egg right you need a piston!"

[WHAT? ]

[I didn't even know this item existed! ]

[Damn, I was going to crack my egg without knowing it! ]

"Which player told you that?!" Peter asked excitedly.

"It was Notch!" Ned said with a smile as he started to place stone blocks under the egg before placing the piston.

[Ohh, so it was Notch! ]

[It had to be Notch, it seems he always knows everything. ]

[Yes! Two days ago I was complaining that I couldn't get diamond, but he told me that layer 13 was where there was most diamond, so I went into my world and dug down to layer 13, and after mining there for 5 minutes I I found a diamond! In less than an hour I had several diamond tools. ]

[Also with me! Once I was asking other players what RedStone was for and nobody knew what it was for, until Notch came along and said you could make vending machines! Then I took a bunch of RedStone and looked in the cookbook, there really were a lot of blocks that I didn't know existed, and they really were machines! ]

[Can you make machines in Minecraft? ]

[How does Notch know so much? ]

[Maybe he played for a long time? ]

[Did he take all the blocks and study the cookbook? ]

[But that wouldn't explain how he knows that layer 13 has more diamonds. ]

[Hey... does he work at the Minecraft company? ]

[It is possible! He always seems to know everything. ]

[But in the update it made it seem that whoever works there is called _jeb... ]

[Idiot, do you think Minecraft was made by one person? ]

"We achieved!" Peter squealed excitedly as he looked at the small dragon egg floating on the ground after the piston activated.

"Hahaha, finally we can get our dragon cape!" Ned squealed excitedly as he ran and grabbed the egg from the ground to look. "Let's go to Hypixel!"

Without thinking twice, Peter and Ned disconnected from their server and connected to Hypixel.

At that time the square was very busy, there were thousands of players walking from one place to another, some were just talking, others were looking at the leaderboards to see who had more wins in the two mini-games on the server.

The number of players had grown a lot in the last few days, which made Hypixel get more and more excited with more people, and even though thousands of people were on the server, the city always seemed to increase, making players never feel like it was crowded. .

But when the two connected to the server, a warning appeared in front of all players.

[Congratulations to 'NedTheKing' and 'PParker' for being the first to kill Ender Dragon! ]

[Congratulations to 'NedTheKing' and 'PParker' for being the first to kill Ender Dragon! ]

Three warnings sounded, causing the Hypixel players to go momentarily still, before starting to scream in excitement.

"Has anyone got it?!"

"Was it Ned?!"

"Damn! Where is he?"

"Did he really make it? Damn, I lost the bet..."

As Ned was the greatest Minecraft Streamer, almost all players knew who he was, as they had either known the game for him or heard about him from friends who introduced the game to them, and knew he was trying to kill Ender Dragon 4 days ago.

When he appeared in Hypixel with Peter, players quickly recognized them by their Nicks and their skins, and soon began to congratulate him on being the first to kill the dragon.

Some players were even kneeling down to him like he really was a real king, which made Ned's smile even wider.

But when he raised his hand with a small purple egg, the players fell silent and cleared a path for him to pass with excited eyes. Everyone thought that egg must be the key to opening the server portal!

Alex had added the option for players to be able to bring the Ender Dragon egg to the server, so it wasn't unusual for him to be able to do this after killing the monster.

Ned was also very excited, and in a few minutes he arrived at the big purple portal that until now had been useless, while thousands of players followed him with curious eyes.

Many gamers even logged out of Minecraft quickly so they could watch Ned's livestream and see what was on the other side of the portal, making the viewership rise to over 9,000 people.

When Ned reached the portal, he saw that there was a small white altar made of quartz blocks.

Very carefully, he and Peter held the Dragon's egg and slowly placed it on the altar.

As soon as the egg touched the white quartz block on the altar, a purple light flashed, causing the purple portal to change completely.

What was once just a large purple portal with stone edges now took the form of two large obsidian dragons that met in a circular shape, making it look even more majestic.

A purple light illuminated Ned and Peter, making black and purple cloaks with a dragon head appear on their backs in a magnificent way, leaving players dazzled.

It even made some players want to disconnect from Hypixel immediately so they could kill Ender Dragon as well and get a cape like that, but they controlled themselves and stayed to see what would happen next.

But the biggest surprise for them was before Ned walked through the portal...

------

Discord server: https://discord.gg/nunuXD

26. Cyrus2

What’s on the other side of the portal, I look forward to what it may be and how it possibly messes with SHIELD.

!Renzie0, Coleray and Shadow Pen like this.
  27. Coleray

thx for the chapter
    i cant wait for all the reactions

!Renzie0 likes this.
  28. Mastersgt

Mastersgt Well worn.

I'm liking the story... but it feels like it is moving kinda slow.

Like, with 5000 viewers in his stream, popularity worldwide, and it having been weeks. I'd expect tens of thousands to millions of people playing. That, and I keep waiting for the MC to do something other than Minecraft.

!Renzie0 likes this.
  29. Jupiteresse

Jupiteresse Pipiru piru piru pipirupi!

Did you mean "We did it!" ?
    Thanks for the chapter, Mr. Author!

30. Threadmarks: 22 – Marvel Universe?!
    NunuXD

Before Ned could go through the portal, a new alert appeared in front of all players.

[Congratulations to 'Crawler', 'Summers', 'Kitty', 'Jean' and 'Anna' for killing Ender Dragon! ]

[Congratulations to 'Crawler', 'Summers', 'Kitty', 'Jean' and 'Anna' for killing Ender Dragon! ]

"Damn, we weren't the first!" A teenager's voice emerged from the spawn leaving Hypixel players in awe.

They had already been surprised to learn that someone had already killed Ender Dragon now, but suddenly another group appeared that had killed Ender Dragon too?!

[Congratulations to 'Princess', 'Milaje1', 'Milaje2', 'Milaje3' and 'Milaje4' for killing Ender Dragon! ]

[Congratulations to 'Princess', 'Milaje1', 'Milaje2', 'Milaje3' and 'Milaje4' for killing Ender Dragon! ]

"Ohh, were we the third group?" A young girl's voice sounded in Spawn.

"????"

At this point the players were even more shocked, it wasn't enough for two groups to have killed Ender Dragon at the same time, now there was also a third group?! And who were these people named 1, 2, 3 and 4? Did these people even bother choosing a name for themselves?

Ned and Peter were shocked as they looked at the two groups approaching.

The first group wasn't abnormal, just a group with two boys and three girls, which wasn't too different from normal, but the second group was very strange!

Four women were walking around a girl like they were that girl's bodyguards even in the game!

"Is this 'Princess' actually a real princess?!" A player asked his friend as they watched the group approach.

"I think so? Maybe the women around her without the girl's bodyguards?" The friend replied.

"I would do anything to get a princess girlfriend, would she accept me as her boyfriend?" The player said with a goofy smile.

"At least in Minecraft she's pretty pretty, look over there!" His friend said as he pointed to 'Princess'.

"Be quiet, I would even accept being her dog if she really is a princess." Another player said with a smile.

"Hahaha, who will want you for a dog?" Another player laughed as he heard this.

But soon they stopped talking as they looked at the two groups that came closer and closer.

"Come on, come on, come on, I want my cape!" Kitty said excitedly as she hopped from place to place towards the altar.

Kurt and Scott had a happy and proud smile on their faces, even though they weren't the first to kill the Ender Dragon, they saw that Ned and Peter, who were wearing the dragon cloaks, had not yet entered the portal, so they still they could go in together to see what was on the other side.

Shuri and the Dora Milaje also walked proudly towards the altar to pick up their cloaks. Shuri had a big smile on his face in anticipation of getting the cover, while the Dora Milaje didn't show any reaction on their faces, as if they were emotionless mannequins.

When they reached the portal, Shuri opted to let Kurt's group use the altar first, as they killed the Dragon before them.

"Damn, this cover is amazing!" Kitty squealed excitedly as she swiveled around to see her cloak swinging.

Jean and Anna just stared at the covers with a smile on their faces.

The three girls had changed their skin outfits before slaying the dragon to black and purple outfits to match the capes, which made them look even prettier wearing it, while on the other hand, Kurt and Scott who wore normal clothes looked like a little out of place next to the three pretty girls.

After this group took their capes, Shuri and the Milaje also took their capes and they were stunning just like the other girls. Mainly Milaje, who while wearing the capes were looking even more intimidating, and Shuri who for some reason was cuter wearing this cape color.

Players around were blown away to see so many beautiful women (by Minecraft's default) wearing these capes in front of them. Both the three girls from the second group, and the five girls from the third group, they managed to attract the attention of everyone around them.

"Shall we go through the portal?" Shuri asked with a smile to the other two groups.

"Let's go!" Kurt and Peter responded in unison, which made them both face each other and laugh together.

With one step they took, their view shifted to something completely unexpected on the other side, leaving both them and Ned's livestream viewers shocked.

---

But if these players were surprised, at that point there was someone who was even more surprised, a person flying in the invisible sky was extremely shocked.

Alex hadn't realized what universe he was in until now, but after seeing the names of these people, Ned, Peter, Crawler, Summers, Jean, Kitty, Anna and most of all, Milaje, he finally understood who they were, and what universe he was in. was!

This universe had mutants and Anna couldn't touch people. This was something Alex found a little strange, but nothing too surprising.

Professor was a wheelchair user who happened to be Anna's teacher, which by itself didn't represent much more than a pleasant coincidence.

However, when he finally saw everyone's names together, Alex realized something was wrong.

When he saw the Milaje and saw that they were black women with military training he finally managed to fit all the pieces together!

There was only one place in the universe that there were black women with military training called Milaje, Wakanda!

And for Wakanda to exist there was only one universe that Alex knew, and in that universe there was also a Ned, a Peter, a group of 'Special Children' that fit perfectly into Anna's group...

The Marvel universe.

"Holy crap!"

------

Chapter 28 is already released on Patre on!

Discord server: https://discord.gg/NunuXD