• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

[RPG] Mine.chr (DDLC/Minecraft)

Which android should be added to the story?

• 9S

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • 2B

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • A2

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[X]Plan: Becoming a Dwarf
-[X][Wall] Fix 2 hours
-[X][Training] Attempt new skill:Sewing 2 hours
-[X][Training] Attempt new skill:Forging 3 hours
-[X][Other] Make Iron Overclaw for Natsuki without enchantments
-[X][Other] Go mining to restock on some basic minerals like Coal and Iron 2 hour
-[X][Hunt] Mobs with Natsuki to level her up and clear out some Mobs near the base 3 hours

Do the actions happen in the order they are in the plan? Because if so I would rather move the mining somewhere earlier.
Edit: Checked the inventory and apparently we have boots already so I changed it for Sewing so that we can maybe finally create some decent clothing and swapped the mining and designing actions with Mob Hunting since you can go hunting only in the evening and actions happen chronologically in how they are in the plan.

Last edited:
-[X][Wall] Fix 2 hours
-[X][Other] Make Iron Boots in order to complete the set 2 hours
-[X][Hunt] Mobs with Natsuki to level him up and clear out some Mobs near the base 3 hours
-[X][Other] Try to design some sort of protection for Natsuki 1 hour
-[X][Other] Go mining to restock on some basic minerals like Coal and Iron 1 hour

Do the actions happen in the order they are in the plan? Because if so I would rather move the mining somewhere earlier.
yes, the actions happen in order of how you phrase them.
Also I'm quite certain that making Iron boots doesn't take 2 hours. Crafting items generally doesn't take up a time slot.

Also, if you go to the Status threadmark (in the Extras section) you can find a tab for all the upgrades you can give to the base, equipment, and whatnot. It might help you to look at that, since I made it to avoid putting every single option in every update.

One more thing. Natsuki is female.

yes, the actions happen in order of how you phrase them.
Also I'm quite certain that making Iron boots doesn't take 2 hours. Crafting items generally doesn't take up a time slot.

Also, if you go to the Status threadmark (in the Extras section) you can find a tab for all the upgrades you can give to the base, equipment, and whatnot. It might help you to look at that, since I made it to avoid putting every single option in every update.

One more thing. Natsuki is female.
Thanks. When does evening start? Like how many hours need to pass for the option to hunt Mobs to be available?

Thanks. When does evening start? Like how many hours need to pass for the option to hunt Mobs to be available?
The day begins at 8 am and ends at 8 pm. Morning is from 8 am to 12 am. Afternoon is 12 am to 5 pm, and evening is from 5 to 8 pm.

Quoting from when I first implemented this. Might have to add this basic stuff to the votes everytime from now on.

The day begins at 8 am and ends at 8 pm. Morning is from 8 am to 12 am. Afternoon is 12 am to 5 pm, and evening is from 5 to 8 pm.

Quoting from when I first implemented this. Might have to add this basic stuff to the votes everytime from now on.
Alright changed up the plan so everything should be in order now

Alright changed up the plan so everything should be in order now
Ok, so... let me go over this.

How exactly do you plan to go about forging, exactly? And why would you consider that a necessity when stuff can easily be crafted? Or did you mean the 'repairs' that can be done with an anvil?

The protection has no need to be designed, the blueprints are already there. The issue is if there's the materials for it.
>Resources tab has our current stock
>Upgrades -> Pet Equip tab has the items we can create for Natsuki and their cost in materials.

Ok, so... let me go over this.

How exactly do you plan to go about forging, exactly? And why would you consider that a necessity when stuff can easily be crafted? Or did you mean the 'repairs' that can be done with an anvil?

The protection has no need to be designed, the blueprints are already there. The issue is if there's the materials for it.
>Resources tab has our current stock
>Upgrades -> Pet Equip tab has the items we can create for Natsuki and their cost in materials.
Oh, it's been a while admittedly so i forgot those are options as for forging I was thinking maybe a better rate of fixing damaged equipment.
Edit: Changed it to a crafting option and does enchanting take time?

Oh, it's been a while admittedly so i forgot those are options as for forging I was thinking maybe a better rate of fixing damaged equipment.
Edit: Changed it to a crafting option and does enchanting take time?
We don't have the stuff needed for enchanting just yet. Either the Enchantment Room (for the vanilla table) or the Enchanting Altar (for the magic system introduced in this fic) must be built first.

We don't have the stuff needed for enchanting just yet. Either the Enchantment Room (for the vanilla table) or the Enchanting Altar (for the magic system introduced in this fic) must be built first.
changed that to say 'without enchantments' hope everything is in order now

I'm at my fucking wit's end here guys save me.

I'm at my fucking wit's end here guys save me.
What? we have enough Iron I checked! And you said crafting didn't take up a time slot. I swear I have so much more respect for guys who put together plans on the regular it's like my first time actually putting together a plan or do I need to cut down the Mob hunting to just 3 hours? yeah that's probably it
Edit: Reduced Mob hunting to 3 hours and just made Mining a 2 hour slot, is it done now?

What? we have enough Iron I checked! And you said crafting didn't take up a time slot. I swear I have so much more respect for guys who put together plans on the regular it's like my first time actually putting together a plan or do I need to cut down the Mob hunting to just 3 hours? yeah that's probably it
Edit: Reduced Mob hunting to 3 hours and just made Mining a 2 hour slot, is it done now?
Ok ok yeah I'm sorry that came out way ruder that I anticipated. I was trying to ping a few of the regular voters because I'm crap at explaining, plus the voting rules in this quest have been changed and reworked several times as it went, since this was my first ever quest. But the message ate them up for some reason.

Basically yes the plan works now. I understand I've been... harsh, to say the least, on you, but I didn't mean to be that overbearing. From now on I'll put an abridged version of the voting rules at the start of the vote options so that this kinda stuff doesn't happen again.

Ok ok yeah I'm sorry that came out way ruder that I anticipated. I was trying to ping a few of the regular voters because I'm crap at explaining, plus the voting rules in this quest have been changed and reworked several times as it went, since this was my first ever quest. But the message ate them up for some reason.

Basically yes the plan works now. I understand I've been... harsh, to say the least, on you, but I didn't mean to be that overbearing. From now on I'll put an abridged version of the voting rules at the start of the vote options so that this kinda stuff doesn't happen again.
No harm no foul I understand, kinda have me hooked on the story so I wish other people will notice the traffic and come.

No harm no foul I understand, kinda have me hooked on the story so I wish other people will notice the traffic and come.
Tends to be like this when I update after a slow period. Also being on the sfw section lowers the audience considerably.

But how is one supposed to make *this* nsfw exactly? Sure there's angst and action and whatnot but the closest we got to nsfw was when I described the first zombie. Gore and what have you.

Somebody mentioned something about the ebderman. Nnnot going there. No. I have some nsfw fics/quests for that lmao.

Tends to be like this when I update after a slow period. Also being on the sfw section lowers the audience considerably.

But how is one supposed to make *this* nsfw exactly? Sure there's angst and action and whatnot but the closest we got to nsfw was when I described the first zombie. Gore and what have you.

Somebody mentioned something about the ebderman. Nnnot going there. No. I have some nsfw fics/quests for that lmao.
I can agree on that, the SFW quest section, and the writing too a little from what I seen, is incredibly slow and I can honestly see why, personally I came to QQ for the NSFW parts, if I wanted to read something SFW I went to SV or SB

Mmm... Let's see, we have 12 hours. Walls are in surprisingly good shape. Kinda surprised they took any damage on a total of 20 on a d20 though.

So... Let's make a vote I think.

[X] Arm, Expand, and Train
-[X][Other] Make Equipment for Natsuki
--[X] Iron Armor and Iron Overclaw (15% iron)
-[X][Other] Build something
--[X][Wall] Fix (1 hour, repairs 20%)
--[X]Tree farm: Fill 10% (1/2 hour)
--[X]Tree farm (medium) (1 hour, 1/2 Space)
-[X][Resources] Mining (1 hour, repeatable)
--[X][Mining -> Search] Redstone (DC 12)
--[X][Mining -> Search] Gold (DC Unknown)
--[X]Training field: Simple (Gives +2 EXP to Melee, Archery, Acrobatics rolls) [10% Wood, 5% Wool, 1 hour, one Space]
-[X][Training] (1 hour, repeatable)
--[X][Training] Acrobatics *2
--[X][Training] Archery
--[X][Training] Farming
--[X][Training] Red-Engineering
--[X][Training] Learn a new component: Self, Regeneration, Leap (1 1/2 hours total)

Okay, so... Our day should look like this. We start out, by fixing the damage to the wall. There is only 15% so an hour should be more than enough time to do any repairs and replenishment needed.
Next up, we make some iron equipment for Natsuki. The iron armor says it will take 3 days to adjust, and the claw 2. I don't know if that is concurrent or serial though.
After that, we plant the saplings we have to fill up the small tree farm, then expand it to fully take up a building slot.
Next we should spend the next 2 hours going into the mines to find more redstone, and try to find gold since it is apparently really useful for learning enchanting.
After that, Monika should come back to the surface, dump her newly mined goods, and start on making a training field in the last open build slot we have.
She then spends the rest of the day training. Two hours of acrobatics training, some archery, learning a few farming techniques, some time playing with pistons, and then some time with magic, one and a half hours learning to do more. Healing will always be useful, so learning a regen spell should be a priority And being able to cast "GTFO vertical version" can't hurt.

That is a full 12 hours, and uses 15% iron, 10% saplings, 10%wood, 5%wool, and leaves us with a very nicely equipped doggo, a semi-passive wood income, more raw materials from mining, and improves our ability to stay alive plus gaining a mobility boost.

I'm glad this is still updating.

I'm glad this is still updating.
I did say I don't plan to abandon this. I've just... been in a rough patch.

Mmm... Let's see, we have 12 hours. Walls are in surprisingly good shape. Kinda surprised they took any damage on a total of 20 on a d20 though.
Yeah basicallyit goes from nat 1 (insta-broken) then2 is 95% damage, and going up in increments of 5. You'd need a 21 or above to take zero damage.
Next up, we make some iron equipment for Natsuki. The iron armor says it will take 3 days to adjust, and the claw 2. I don't know if that is concurrent or serial though.
After that, we plant the saplings we have to fill up the small tree farm, then expand it to fully take up a building slot.
Next we should spend the next 2 hours going into the mines to find more redstone, and try to find gold since it is apparently really useful for learning enchanting.
After that, Monika should come back to the surface, dump her newly mined goods, and start on making a training field in the last open build slot we have.
She then spends the rest of the day training. Two hours of acrobatics training, some archery, learning a few farming techniques, some time playing with pistons, and then some time with magic, one and a half hours learning to do more. Healing will always be useful, so learning a regen spell should be a priority And being able to cast "GTFO vertical version" can't hurt.

That is a full 12 hours, and uses 15% iron, 10% saplings, 10%wood, 5%wool, and leaves us with a very nicely equipped doggo, a semi-passive wood income, more raw materials from mining, and improves our ability to stay alive plus gaining a mobility boost.
The adjustment times aren't added up, don't worry. But Natsuki will have disadvantage on combat rolls for two days, and then a flat negative to attacks for the third.

Also I should make this clear both now and in the next update: learning components =/= creating spells. I'll add the basic versions of each spell to the list free of charge, but if you want to make something bigger you'll have to hash it out yourselves. And the more complex a spell, the more time it'll take.

Basic components: 1/4 hour each
Adept compinents: 1/2 hour each
Master components: 1 hour each

So a spell like this: (Projectile|Heavy + Bash)+(Self + Regeneration) is a spell that casts a projectile dealing enhanced physical damage, and then regenerates a bit of your health. The cost would be... I think 4 MP a cast, and to create the spell in the first place you'd need 1 hour and 1/4

Great to see this updating again. Hope the exams went okay even if they were difficult.

Yo guys, I had a thought lately and was wondering how interested y'all would be.

What if we included a few more characters into this story? I know that this is supposed to be "Monika vs Minecraft" but I feel like it would be nice to have some character-on-character interactions.

I'll put up a poll up there on the top of the page, so lemme know aight?

Natsuki and Natsuki must meet.

By the by, forgot to say it in the last message (my bad). Voting time for the next update ends on friday.

Posting a tally of the current votes before the end of the voting period, just to keep everyone informed.

--[X]Training field: Simple (Gives +2 EXP to Melee, Archery, Acrobatics rolls) [10% Wood, 5% Wool, 1 hour, one Space]
--[X][Training] Archery
--[X][Training] Farming
--[X][Training] Learn a new component: Self, Regeneration, Leap (1 1/2 hours total)
Total votes: 3 (zebrin, Dormouse, firefall)

-[X][Wall] Fix 2 hours
-[X][Training] Attempt new skill:Sewing 2 hours
-[X][Other] Make Iron Overclaw for Natsuki without enchantments
-[X][Other] Go mining to restock on some basic minerals like Coal and Iron 2 hour
-[X][Hunt] Mobs with Natsuki to level her up and clear out some Mobs near the base 3 hours
Total votes: 1 (AlphaOmega)

...Would've made more sense to do this if there were more plans tbh. Guess I just wanted to remind everyone that this exists, I'm alive, and I'm updating on monday.

Well then, the votes are closed and they didn't change from the tally above. I'll be working on the update over the weekend. Coming back on monday, love y'all.

Day 13
--[X][Training] Archery
--[X][Training] Farming

-Wall luck: 17 (finding some goodies in the traps)
[8 - 10:30 am] - Equipment, fixing, tree farm

It was with not-so-small surprise that, when Monika decided to check on the wall that morning, it was… in surprisingly good condition. Barely any damage could be found over its surface, and scattered on the ground near her traps she'd even found a good amount of materials from bones to rotten flesh, to gunpowder and string.

A mix between a growl and a snarl came from behind her, sending Monika into fight-or-flight mode… only for her to realize that it was just Natsuki wrangling a particularly sizeable bone.

Seeing the wolf reminded Monika of something she'd been meaning to do for a while: give her pet some proper defensive and offensive capabilities beyond what nature had given her.

Among the recipe book she'd found something interesting: wolf armor, and something called an 'overclaw', which she assumed would be worn on the paws as an extension of the claws proper. The items took a considerable amount of iron to create, but it was worth it in her opinion.

Natsuki whined, trying to escape Monika's grip as she tried to tie the last straps properly.

"I know, I know, it's not really comfy, but it's for your own good, I promise. You'll just have to get used to them," she reassured the wolf as she finished fitting the armaments.

If wolves could deadpan, then Natsuki was giving the best showing of one to date.

"...Don't look at me like that, I'm serious"

The wolf huffed, looking away.

"Fine, be that way if you want to. I have things to do."

After fixing what little damage the walls had taken, and running a few tests to ensure that the traps were all working correctly, Monika decided that it was about time she returned to the project she'd been working on for the past couple days: the tree farm.

Normally she would've needed to wait for the saplings to grow into proper trees, but with the sudden influx of bones she had enough bone meal to kick-start the production immediately, and even to make some more room for extra trees.

There was still place for a little something, but what…

Well, she could figure it out later.

-Redstone search: DC 12 (8+3 = 11, fail)
-Gold search: DC 13 (15+3 = 18, success)

-Mining: 11+18 = 29 EXP (62/40 -> 22/45)
[11:30-12:30 am] - Mining (Redstone, Gold)

For the time being, Monika's stores were getting quite low on the redstone department, and perhaps some more gold couldn't hurt: now that she had a steady income of apples, she could afford to create a very peculiar item: golden apples.

According to the wizard's tome she'd found, alchemically binding gold to a piece of food would grant it some kind of special ability, and golden apples were one of the strongest, being able to stabilize a dying person and heal grave wounds.

Her first attempts didn't garner any great results at first, only finding rock upon gravel upon dirt, and then more rock. But after a while luck seemed to turn in her favor, as she found vein after vein of material.

No diamonds, unfortunately, and only a small amount of redstone, but the amount of iron and gold more than made up for it: the former partially replenishing what she'd lost, and the latter being exactly what she wanted.

Also, she was abruptly reminded of something she'd almost forgotten about.

Challenge quest complete! (1/6)
Collect 100% stone: 109/100
+10 Mining EXP (32/45)

"Maybe I should try to complete them. System did say they were meant to help me…" She grimaced at the thought of the mysterious AI constantly looking over her shoulder. "What even was that about? They never acted so harshly before."

Furthermore, System was still being quiet after a whole day. Sure, she was still very much angry about the stunt it pulled, but even then it usually came back, like clockwork.

"Something's definitely fishy here…"

[12:30 - 1:30 pm] - Build training field

Admittedly, with all the excitement of the last few days, Monika had been neglecting several of her skills. Most importantly acrobatics and archery.

She had the space and had the materials, so it was time for her to get some proper training equipment set up.

-Acrobatics: 13+4+2 = 19 EXP (21/15 -> 6/20)
-Archery: 16+2 = 18 EXP (21/10 -> 11/15)
-Farming: 4+3 = 7 EXP (8/15)
-Red-Engineering: 18 EXP (20/15 -> 5/20)
[1:30 - 6:30 pm] - Training from hell

It took a surprisingly small amount of work to get everything set up how she liked it: an archery range, an obstacle course that she could easily change with just a little bit of work, practice dummies… just about what she needed.

And now that she had the time and space, it was time to get some work done.

First came the obstacle course: after the debacle with the 'spawning room' she'd realized that shee needed more maneuvrability, else she might end up cornered at some point without a way out.

After that came archery, as having an enchanted bow didn't account to much without the ability to use it properly. She used a new one to practice, though.

Several hours of nostop practice had their toll, though, so she had to take a break from that in order to eat something. And with that, she also took the chance to do a proper harvest of her crops, beyond simply taking what she needed to eat.

Now, Monika enjoyed her traps, but she felt like there was something more that could be done with them. After spending a while trying to figure out the issue, she realized that there were a few pieces missing from her repertoire: observers and sticky pistons, specifically.

…Of course, just because she could see the recipe didn't mean she had any idea of where to find a 'slime ball'. Time to shelf that idea for the time being.

2d20k1: 16, 3
Magic: +16 EXP (18/15) -> (3/20)
[6:30 - 8 pm] - Magic learning

To take her mind off of the lack of ideas when it came to redstone, Monika chose to dedicate herself to magic for a while. Specifically, she decided to dip into the Defense branch of magic, as having a perk to make its use easier could only help.

Targeting herself with a spell wasn't too complex, although adding in an effect – as always – was significantly harder.

In the end though, she'd created two new spells: Emergency Jump, and Recover. The first would let her increase her jumping height by over twice what she normally could, clearing vast stretches of space in a single leap… although it only lasted for a few seconds. The second, as the name implied, was a healing spell. Not very powerful, sure, but it would do in a pinch.

And like clockwork, another Challenge Quest was ticked off the list.

Challenge Quest complete! (2/6)
Learn 3 spell components (5/3)
+10 Magic EXP (13/20)

Only when Monika was laying in bed, getting ready to fall asleep, did something noteworthy happen.

A small screen, not unlike those that System employed to communicate, appeared before her. This one, though, was flickering and spazzing out. The text itself wasn't fully clear, but she could make out the words with some effort.

I̴̮͊ ̶̧̀w̶̹̓į̷͗l̶͓̈́ļ̶͌ ̵̪̈́s̶͆͜ȅ̶ͅn̸̡͐d̵͈̕ ̵̻͠h̶̭͑e̴̳̅l̷͎̽p̷͕̂.̷̞́
̴̬̂Ḥ̵͑ạ̵̎n̵̩̈́ǵ̴̳ ̶̻͋ĭ̶͙n̴̋͜ ̷̭̎t̷͔́h̷̗͋ë̸͓́ŗ̵̈́e̴̛̤.̶̹̔
̷͚̽Ẁ̷̡ä̵̰́i̸͚̎t̷̗͠ ̷̱̂f̴̘͂o̶̢̐ř̵͍ ̴̧̏m̶̡͝ý̷̦ ̵̣͒s̴͐͜ï̴͜g̴̖͛n̶̲̎a̴̱͌ļ̵̿.̷͙̔

Just as she was finally able to make out the message, the screen blinked out of existence.

When nothing more came, Monika realized that maybe this 'help' might take a while longer to arrive than she hoped.

"Was that… System? Is it starting to push back its programming?"

She hoped that was the case, because the other option – that being, a third party hijacking System – could only bring trouble with it.

It was with a pit in her stomach, that Monika finally drifted off to sleep.

1d20 (+5, Medium wall) (+2, Simple traps)
5+5+2 = 12 (45% damage)
Wall integrity: 55/100

Trap integrity: 1d4 = 1 (Broken)
This was a pretty chill update, good to wind down between big things.
And hoo boy, are big things coming. You might've noticed that we have a poll going on right up there at the top of the thread. If you'd be so kind as to give your input on the matter, that would be very appreciated. We're at a stalemate right now, and I do want to know what all my readers think.

Progress report:

Stone: +11+18% (+29%)
Coal: +13%
Iron: +11-15% (-4%)
Gold: +10%
Redstone: +1%
String: +2%
Rotten Flesh: +6%
Bones: +3-3% (0%)
Gunpowder: +2%
Food: +7%
Saplings: -10%

+5 rank Points (6/20)

P.S. thanks to my Patrons for sticking with me! (whod99, Wiggy, Cameron the Shand Bear)
if you wanna pitch ideas for the fics, I'm part of this awesome discord server dedicated to fanfiction: https://discord.gg/QJNHJtGR
Just look for Alien, I'll be there!

Last edited:
Oh fuck I forgot the voting options for the next day sorry y'all

-[ ][Resources] Mining (1 hour, repeatable)
--[ ][Mining -> Search] Diamond (DC 15)
--[ ][Mining -> Search] Redstone (DC 12)
--[ ][Mining -> Search] Lapis (DC 13)
--[ ][Mining -> Search] Write-in (DC whatever I think is appropriate)

-[ ][Resources] Forest (1 hour, repeatable)
--[ ][Woodlands -> Gather] Seeds (assorted)(DC 5)
--[ ][Woodlands -> Gather] Seeds (specific type)(DC 10)
--[ ][Woodlands -> Search] Write-in (DC: see the other Write-in)

-[ ][Resources] Wood (1 hour, repeatable) (no DC)

-[ ][Resources] Scavenge (2 hours)
--[ ][Scavenge -> Search] North (Dense oak and birch forest, DC 10)
--[ ][Scavenge -> Search] South (Plains and mountains, DC 8)
--[ ][Scavenge -> Search] East (River and forest, DC 8)
--[ ][Scavenge -> Search] West (Beyond the abandoned village, +1 hour, DC 12)

-[ ][Resources] Hunt (1 hour, repeatable)
--[ ][Hunt] Animals (DC 6, evening DC 10)
--[ ][Hunt] Mobs (DC 8, only in the evening)
---[ ][Hunt -> Mobs] Spider (DC 12)
---[ ][Hunt -> Mobs] Zombie (DC 10)
---[ ][Hunt -> Mobs] Skeleton (DC 12)
---[ ][Hunt -> Mobs] Creeper (DC 14)
---[ ][Hunt -> Mobs] Write-in (DC we'll see)

-[ ][Training] (1 hour, repeatable)
--[ ][Training] Melee
--[ ][Training] Acrobatics
--[ ][Training] Archery
--[ ][Training] Magic
---[ ][Training] Learn a new component (refer to Status)
--[ ][Training] Farming
--[ ][Training] Red-Engineering
--[ ][Training] Attempt new skill (Write-in)

-[ ][Other] Build something (Write-in, refer to status threadmark)
--[ ][Wall] Fix (1 hour, repeatable, repairs 20%)
-[ ][Other] Something else entirely (Write-in)

Oh, nice... Yeah, the training was a bit over the top, but I figured that her having just made the training camp, she would want to actually use it.
So, looks like at least 2 hours of wall repairs and possibly another hour to repair the traps. Three hours out of a 12 hour work day huh... After the amount of work she did this update, I think her taking it a bit easier today wouldn't go amiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back