• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

My Isekai Life Is Seriously Messed Up (Original)

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Isekai, sounds like a magical word for the Otakus.
A land filled with many exciting adventures...

DecimoRaven

Getting some practice in, huh?
Isekai, sounds like a magical word for the Otakus.
A land filled with many exciting adventures, mysteries and charming people.
Now, what happens when the isekai life which you were pretty looking for turns out to be something totally out of your expectations. After all, not everything can go as I planned right?

This is the adventure of an Otaku who due to some trauma wasted his life. Now, He got a second chance in a new world. Now he decided he will not waste his new life and he will surely become an Isekai's Op Harem Protagonist who is surrounded by beauties and riches and have the power to destroy the world with just his fingers.
But Reality can't be this simple right?

"Huh? Why can I only play a support role in monster stampede? It was suppose to be my chance to show off my opness"

"Why my Brother is the one who saved a damsel in distress and made her head over heels for him"

"Huh? Even though I am rich, smart and handsome! Why I am disdained by girls of my school?

This is not right! It wasn't supposed to be like this! My isekai life is seriously messed up!!!!

Hmm... a deconstruction or hatefic? It's about time.

"Huh? Even though I am rich, smart and handsome! Why I am disdained by girls of my school?
[INCEL INTENSIFIES}

As much as I hate the average isekai protag (IMO isekai protags ruins the isekai genre more than shitty translations) I really hope we don't see an incel rebellion in some generic fantasy world, as hentai logic + incel ideology = bullshit OP powers and everything ending in tears.

*sees that it's in the sfw section*

Oh, we have nothing to worry about then, with all the really OP powers locked behind the NSFW tag then they're much less powerful.

I hope I'm not discouraging you with these criticisms, as the genre does need a large dose of push-back against the wish-fulfillment fics that currently dominant the market.

Prologue
"Let me first inform you that you're dead. Now, you will get to another chance to reincarnate in a brand new world. Oh! And for your better survival you get 1 wish. Now state your wish, mortal".

A dignified voice resounded in the pure white space. The source of the voice is a dignified old man who even though aged looked quite charming as some kind of mystical aura make you to bow your head.

And it seems this old man is actually The God of Reincarnation well, he proclaimed himself as that when he introduced himself though. huh? how I know if he is telling the truth? Ah, I mean It is actually quite obvious you know. First of all the whole setting keep screaming cheap cliche reincarnation fantasy - You know the type where mc wake ups in a full white space alone with a old man and then given an OP cheat and stuff.

Oh yeah that reminds me whats with this unfairnes, other beta mc gets 3-5 wishes heck I even read one with 10 wishes and how they wasted all of them in some third-rate powers but whats with this biased wish choice system. I am gonna file a complain to your superior you know. Wait did the God just twitched his lips? Oh my god! don't tell me he can read my mind? oh shit! ok ! Try to think about only nice things about him. I am pretty sure he is type to sucker to praises and compliments. Surely , he would forget a little bit of slip up right? - Hm.. Lets see he is quite handsome for someone of his age, ah he is kinda cool , oy yeah let's not forget about that holy aura of authority and nobility which is constantly radiating from him. Hm... What the fuck is aura of nobility and authority? It looks like some kind of mental pressure which keeps screaming 'bow before me you insignificant ant". Shit! I got Distracted lets continue to compliment him. Hm........ I cant think of anything else? ah yeah, he looks like someone who has tome of knowledge then, hm.. he is also quite handsome. Wait! Did I just mentioned that he is handsome twice? Am I losing my sexuality? damn, I can't let my guard down in front of this old man. He is quite a formidable opponent . Ok, remember you like girls , after all girls have those two big *Cough* I mean you know two round *Cough* beautiful eyes yup just gonna say beautiful eyes. I was not thinking about any perverted stuff, ok. Keep you mind out of the gutter. This kind of thinking makes us the respected citizens to look bad. Looks like I derailed from my initial thoughts once again well old habits die hard , have a pretty bad habit of internal monologue like a certain dead fish-eyes loner-kun.

l glanced towards the Self-proclaimed God once again and couldn't hold myself from releasing a tired sigh.

*Sigh*

How I got caught in this mess?Actually, never mind that I actually clearly remember what happened which lead to this. Yup you got it right now it's a backstory time- a warning though - grab some tissues as it's gonna be a one hell of a emotional ride.

It was a normal day like any other, Sun was setting in the background. Everyone were returning to their home from their usual day jobs and schools and everyone were looking forward for the sense of peace and happiness which they will find in their home by spending time with their families.Well, Let's forget about the loners returning to their lonely cold apartment in this case.

Anyway everyone were lost in their own world. As nobody noticed that a little girl who was somewhat around the age of 8 or 9 is in the middle of crossing the road.

And like an usual cliche scene which I think you can already guess as it's isekai novel, a truck was heading towards the girls path. Many passerby who can only be described as late bloomers I guess after forecoming what is going to happened , try to convey their worry by trying warn the little girl.

"Hey! Look Out!"

"Oh My God! What is she doing there"

"Somebody save her!"

"Get away from there"

Hearing the warnings, the little girl finally noticed truck speeding towards her and froze out in fear of whats gonna happen to her next.

And like any other cliched development a knight in a shiny Armor but in this case just an average highschool boy ran towards the girl's direction and pushes her away from danger. But sadly, in doing so he couldn't stop himself in time. Due to speed he run he couldn't stop himself and fell in the path of the of the truck which actually have stopped just before the point of contact with the little girl's position. How you ask? Because there is something called brakes you know, by the way you should try it, its such a mind-blowing invention i mean with it you can stop a truck just before isekai'ing someone. I mean who would've thought that a moving vehicles actually even needs to be stop, right?

So due to boy's momentum, he jumps right under the front wheel of truck and lived his last breadth. But if you examine the body you can see slight smile of accomplishment. Well, nobody would ever know what he accomplished but he would surely be deemed as a hero.

Yeah, a typical isekai beginning right?

No! Now let me ask you a question. In the above scenario did everyone thought that I was the Highschool kid. No, unfortunately in this case i was the truck driver. Yeah, the truck driver whom nobody actually gives a shit about. I mean Everyone who heard the backstory, did anyone thought even a little about what about the truck driver? Everyone only care about the dead Teenager and injured little girl. Yeah injured! When the teenager pushed her outta the way she injured herself by falling. Anyway, No one ever cared about the driver who after the accident yup accident but still got arrested on a criminal charge of vehicular homicide. Yeah, vehicular homicide. Oh don't know what vehicular homicide is?Well, it is a crime that involves the death of a person other than the driver as a result of either criminally negligent or murderous operation of a motor vehicle. See the difference? But it seems others didn't. In the first place, it's neither of the above reasons apply on my case. First point - no one even questioned where were the parents of the little girl during the accident, It was negligence on their part not mine. Second - It was not a crossing yeah that girl was crossing a active road without proper guidance and no one even tried to stop her. And third and most important one - do you know trucks contains brakes? Brakes year the mind-blowing invention and for your information it stops a vehicles yeah stops so I would have stopped the truck in time. It was the hero wannabe who dived straight under front wheel of the stopped truck. If he hadn't taken any action, no one would get hurt. Well can't deny it's actually sad that he died while smiling like he accomplished something but in reality he just killed himself for no reason. Just kidding it was actually quite funny, he deserved it.

Still, seriously people should consider the feelings truck drivers. Mc always gets himself killed by truck in anime and then lives a life full of adventure and surrounded by pretty girls who just wants his you-know-what-i-mean but no one cares about what kind of life did the driver goes through.

Let me describe what I have to go through-
First, I have to spend some time in prison then when I came out my license was revoked so I lost my job as furniture delivery guy and it seems it wasn't enough as i was unofficially declared public enemy as a murderer of highschool kid and attempted murder at a little girl. I lost my social standing and had to live a life full of hate and isolation. Only Animes and movies are my only source of reality escapism. Like that I spend my whole life and finally reached my limit and died.

Now that leads me to my current situation. Wondering? Why am I not happy with my current situation where I can let go of my tragic past? Well, it's like in actually isekai world is a fantasy everybody likes but fantasy are only good if you only fantasize about them not actually live them. Getting isekai'd means All my education qualifications , All my savings and all my collection of Manga, Anime , Light Novels and Otaku goodies will be all lost! Note :- it's not like the last one is the main reason and in another side I could have a harem fantasy.

Hm, How's that? Pretty unfair trade right? What still didn't get it? Were you following what i was saying or not? Well, let me explain in simple words - everybody likes to dream to have a harem but in real life it's too much of a hassle i mean nowadays supporting one is a pretty taxing task and I am talking about supporting multiple partners both emotionally and financially, then the constant fights between them. What? Wait! Seriously you thought you're gonna have a happy-go-lucky family. What are you a 10 year old? if peace could be obtain so easiy wouldn't there be world peace now and my boy you surely wouldn't want to enter the bloodbath and Lastly Spending night with multiple partners can be pretty exhausting. Ah! Actually scratch that last one, Nobody gonna hate it.

Ah... I derailed from the topic once again . Where was I hm... spending night with multiple partners. Wait! That actually negates all disadvantages. What kind of idiot am i! How can forgot about the best part.

I was trying to convinced you guys against harem but now you convinced me into it. Damn, even you guys are quite formidable. I am too close to the dream of finally having a harem. As the wise men has said for gaining something you have to lose something Huhahahahaha haahahah. Oops, Focus! Ok let's state my wish but before that.

"Ah.. God shouldn't I get more than 1 wish as you already said my new world is going to one with superstuffs. With only 1 wish wouldn't I just die quickly"

Seriously nowadays there are even some fanfic which I have read where they give 10 wishes! 10 wishes! Can't the God could take some inspiration from that.

The God strokes his beard then sighs and mumbles something in a low which I could only catch up by straining my ears.

"Huh! Got an another weeb. Seriously it's thrice in a month. They are pain in the ass and whats with this blatant disrespect? Dont they know standing before is like a lifetime wish for the insignifacnt insects".

"Wait what?"

I was shocked. Is that really a god then why he is making a face that says 'This situation is pain in the ass'. Oh no he isn't just making the face but literally just saying it.

God then glared at me and suddenly it feels like the temperature dropped to some degrees .Is it my imagination or is it because of God. No! No! It should be the Air-Conditioner had some problem. Yup surely the Ac has some problem. God should repair it as soon as possible.

"Listen here, brat"

"Ye-eee-sh!"

"You get to choose only 1 wish and quickly choose it otherwise I would just reincarnate you in another world without any cheat. I wouldn't give a damn even if you die the moment you are born"

Oh Shit! I can't take risk without a cheat I don't how I am gonna survive well if it's an easy world no problem but It is better to be cautious then sorry. Dont want to be born in some messed up world without any life preservation skill. Shit! Can't waste my time in monologue. Ok then,

"Yeah I have decided for my reincarnation in new world. I want –".

Rejected - Loop Of Rejection
"You get to choose only 1 wish and quickly choose it otherwise I would just reincarnate you in another world without any cheat. I wouldn't give a damn even if you die the moment you are born".

Oh Shit! I can't take risk without a cheat I don't how I am gonna survive well if it's an easy world no problem but It is better to be cautious then sorry. Dont want to be born in some messed up world without any life preservation skill. Shit! Can't waste my time in monologue. Wait as second, why do am i having a strange feeling of deja-vu? Have i gone through this thought before? Anyway, Lets forget about it and focus on my wishes.

Having decided on my future survival, i chose the best cheat for my future survival and harem dream.

"For my wish I want a system. You know the one with Status, Shop, Quests , Map and Inventory,etc".

Good job, Myself. I have no idea in what kind of world would I reincarnate in so the best choice is system. It will cover all my bases. I just have to complete all my quests and gain rewards. At first it will surely be hard and there can tlittle bit chance that i am gonna have those trending shameless system but still I can become an OP character easily. Heck, I have even seen characters who with the help of system were able to slay gods. I know most people would think that it is too cliched and I will become depended on it but who cares, my life is in line here . So, anyone not trap in some kind entertainment show for gods or beings sitting behind the fourth walls can dump their opinions down the gutter. Don't know what kind of adversity I will have to face in my new life better safe then sorry. And with my almighty System, I could even buy stuffs. Easy Peasy, after all I came from era where online shopping is the basic norm and atleast finally get the chance to be one of those pay-to-win players and heck it will be in reality and what more a man can dream of.

Hehe , Now just need good starting point and I will be onto the sail to Opness. Everyone put on your seatbelt the Flight 'Opness I am coming' is going to take off.

"Rejected!" While i was daydreaming about the opening song for anime version of my adventure, God brought me back by his rejection.

Wait what he just rejected it so easily but why? everyone gets the system. Why not me?

"That's why I hate weebs, You already know why I rejected you. First of all System is as you have said is too much OP. Why would I give a power to someone who could use it destroy the power balance of the current world. Second, as you have said system could make you an existence who could compete with god. Now think about it why would I give a some insects even a chance to stand with us, The Gods. I think you got the idea so choose other wish"

Damnit I can't counter any of those points. Ah..... Why the gods in anime are so easygoing. This are fault for those isekai stories which just gave us notmal otakus false hope.

Anyway, if system is off-limits then

"Give me Gamer ability then"

"Also, Rejected! Recovery of Health and fatigue by just sleeping is also kinda messed up. Even if i give you that ability mostly likely as much you heal while sleeping as much your life-span will be depleted. Well, Laws of equilateral Exchange."

Oh wow, This god is quite knowledgeable even though he is the pain in the ass. He is even pointing out the disadvantages of my choices. I guess i have try everything,

"Return by death"

"Rejected! Too much mental trauma"

"Goddess as a party member"

"Rejected! Useless"

"Evolving Shield"

"Rejected! Encounter with bitch"

"Maxed out Gamer Account with a npc filled guild"

"Rejected! Bones without boner"

"Great Sage skill"

"Rejected! Genderless slime body"

"Esper Ability, Absorption"

"Rejected! Born as a mob monster"

Damn! Old man you are formidable but I am also not going to back down. Haha, After many years of my Shut-in hikkomori life after the the accident I watched and read tons of anime and mangas. So, I know so many cheat skills that I am pretty sure at some point the God will falter. Don't look down on me afterall I am quite knowledgeable about useless stuffs.

"Smartphone"

"Rejected! I am bad with technology"

"Wait a sec! What's the relation of you bad with technology and me getting a smartphone?"

"Who is going to create a smartphone which is still usable in another world, dumbass? if I can't create one so how would you get one."

"Arent you a god or something? One of your skillset should be omnipotent or something"

"Shut up! I am banned from using smartphone by the higher gods. Okay, Happy?

Hm.. Why? Are gods some traditional type people who fully rejects modern day gadgets? While i was distracted by the mystery of why this old man got banned, the god mutter something in very low voice. I think the space here some kind of enchantment because even when god mutter iaudible voice his voice reverbrated in my ears clearly, 'That Damn goddess of love just have to file complaint against methat i sexually harrashed her when i just send her a dick pick which is quite popular courting technique mortal use'. Yup, Just gonna ignore that.

"That's fair, then Meteor Shower"

"Rejected! Its game creator's privelege"

"Then Demon Kings Ring"

"That is possible but you will lose your ability to talk with women normally"

"Rejected! I mean nevermind what is the meaning of the cheat when i have to pretend to be cocky demon lord"

Looks like it's going to be a long ride

(Some hours later)

"Scientific Knowledge"

"Rejected! Wouldn't have witches to support you and you are not even sure that you will be born in medieval period"

Damn! Whats with this old man, He is constantly rejecting everything. If it goes on like this then I am never going get my wish. It's already been hours of continuous wishing and rejecting. I tried everything But no matter what i choose it gets instantly rejected.

"Stop! It's been to much wastage of my time. First of all, Get it straight to your head that Fiction that you have read are all lies you can't based your decision on them. You have 10 sec onds to make a reasonable request otherwise I am going to give you a random ability which could be useless as it will all depend on your luck"

Damn this old fart! He treating all my fictional knowledge as garbage and I can't even sob tears as I have already wasted to much time oh no it became 6 seconds now from 10. Alright, then it's my last chance.

"I want a plot armor then".

Phew.. Made it in time. If this old men have even a little bit of compassion in his freezing cold heart he should give it to me without any further rejection

"Rejected! Already told you it's not a shounen Manga"

Yeah I was wrong this old men is heartless bast * Cough* I mean heartless Diety i man heartfull diety. Totally forgot about his mind reading skill he just gave me a glare that could kill.

But it looks my luck is pretty bad as I couldnt even get a cheat of my own choice atleast the skill I will get still has chance for not being totally useless. Anything is better than nothing. Please, ladyluck shower me with your blessing. I am going to ignore about all the adultery you have done behind my back in my previous life. Please just this time give me nice skill.

The God stretches his right hand and from the sky a random chest falls which radiates a golden aura. Looks like this box contains my skill. Then the god gestures me to step forward which I did and doing a final prayer to the gods. Note- Totally not to this sexual offender and tries to opens the chest.

Tututututututututututu tututututututututututu Seriosly from where did this music coming from? I checked left and then right but still found nothing. It sounds like those rpg background musics well forget it let's open the chest. I am already sweating due to nervousness. With some courage, I touched the golden chest which jolts to open on its own. Freaky god stuff, huh. Finally when the box is fully opens, there is a scroll inside. I pick up the scroll and after taking permission from the god opens it and found the following words written on it :-

[ Invisible Barrier
Type :- Defensive
Description :- As the name suggests, the skill allows the user to create a invisible barrier around the user. The strength of the barrier increases with continuous training of Barrier muscle. The range of the barrier is to the limit of your eyesight.
Remark – Chicks dig muscles so dont forget to train your barrier muscles.]

Okay First of all- What the hell is barrier muscle? I glanced towards the God and inquires through my eyes 'What is it?'.

"What? It's your ability. Don't tell me you don't like it. Well, actually you like it or not, I dont give a damn about it. Its already been decided so if you wanna survive train well"

What should I say, It's powerful but kinda useless also. I mean Its good for defense and for protection meaning i wouldn't die easily but i also can't even kill a fly with it as it has zero offensive ability. If I join a party, I can only be a support type party member. It's true that It has less risks but also less rewards.

"You got a good skill, mortal. Use it properly it will be pretty convenient if you know how to use it. Ok you have already wasted too much of my time. so , I am not gonna waste any more time with you. So bye, Hope you don't die soon"

Wait what? Where's my explanation about the world and general information.

"It's your fault for wasting too much time and choosing not a single reasonable wish. You are a Otaku right? Just follow their example and collect information like them" God replied to my internal inquiry and snaps his fingers.

And I suddenly felt the surface under my feet disappear and I found myself falling. Wait seriously he dumped me in my new world just like that and you were the one who told me to not to follow those mc's pattern . Why am I suddenly feeling sleepy. I am feeling dizzy it seems I am losing my conscious.

But there's a single thought which is keep bugging me - isnt for a weeb hating god, he know too much about animes and manga to get all the references correctly and even give counter argument for them. Don't you think so? and At last I lost my consciousness.

Will follow. I like the premise, hopefully you will make something out of it.

I hope I'm not discouraging you with these criticisms, as the genre does need a large dose of push-back against the wish-fulfillment fics that currently dominant the market.

Try browsing the fanfic section of webnovel. God the fish fullfillment is really blatant. Completely unreadable.

Try browsing the fanfic section of webnovel. God the fish fullfillment is really blatant. Completely unreadable.
Oh I'm fully aware of it (which is why despite being rather active in the isekai discussion thread here I don't actually read much in the way of isekai works). Honestly, iskeai is what ruins isekai most of the time. XD

Childhood
What do you think..... of the concept of death?

What happened after someone dies? Did they get to reincarnate or their soul just fade away from its existance after freeing themselves from their tiny vessals or they finally find solace in......hm... i don't know, say something like in Afterlife, Heaven, Valhalla, Nirvana , Hell even Soul society and the list goes on.

Even after my death, ah..... the fuck with it. How the hell the other SI can start their reincarnation with fully deep monologues about life and death where i on the other hand just keep thinking should i include a yandere on my harem or whether the beta kind dense protoganist personality will get me girls easily.

No matter how much brooding face i made as a baby i couldn't find single deep topic to monologue and by seeing others reaction my baby brooding face is kinda funny and there goes my last hope that i could monologue some deep psychological crap.

Its been years since i met the god and got reincarnated. Times sure passes fast, right! I have already lived a pretty satisfying life till now, got a caring family, got good friends and most important of all I got all the good genes from my parents cause meeooooooowwww! I look hell of a stud , please try to keep it in your pants ladies.

Oh Forgetful am i, I forgot to introduce myself,

So let's start from the beginning. My name is Clyde Donovan Dusk , yeah yeah I know it sounds like some chunni -madeup name but doesn't it sound like a name of handsome rich second-generation spoiled young master if you felt it too then high five man cause you're damn right.

Well I am going go into that later. You know it was pretty scary at first. That bastard of a god seriously dumped me in this world without any headsup or any advice and next thing i remember i being born. Lets just as much as i hate dying same goes for being born. No one seriously no one wanna go through that experirence with their conscious? So lets skip directly to me growing up. What? Intrested in what happened in my childhood? If yes, then you guys seriously need some help I mean what kind of creepy tastes do you guys have that you wanna hear how I got breastfeeded or how many times did I had to change my diapers. Still, you are lucky that I am still going to discuss some of my private childhood memories. Just gonna gloss them over though my life my rule.

But an advance heads-up that there hasn't been any exciting event that you guys will be intrested in though. Nothing can be noted as those adventure we usually read in those webnovels.

So as I had said it was your normal run-of-the-mill childhood experience growing up you know like learning things from your parents or elder siblings, starting school, making friends, finding out I am all surrounded by OP characters and solving a ancient conspiracy of an evil cultist organisation in the age of 10 who were after my families ancient bloodline so that they can use the Evil Goddess Pandora for world domination. See, all simple kiddy stuf-

[Wait! Wait! what do you mean by Normal childhood? Even though I am The Evil Goddess who has zero common sense but I still have the basic knowledge that one of them is not count as normal! ]

Oh, I forgot to introduce you guys to the voice inside my head. Now now dont judge me as carzy already. I know voices in my head should be a red flag for crazy but so do you know i have been tested. Anyway, this is Pan-chan well she is a Loli who is trapped in the ancient artifact(ring ) which I found by searching the ruins of what remains of the Evil Cultists group Headquarters after my father destroyed their base after I revealed their conspiracy. It looks pretty neat. At first when I found it, I thought there would be a old grandpa in there you know the type who is going teach me alchemy and cultivation but what a bummer in turns out all I found is Useless goddess who after losing her power in last great war in god's realm transformed into a Loli? Quite normal right? I mean it's isekai world I guess this should be pretty normal stuff.

[Oi you bastard, don't you dare ignore me. And dont call me with weird nicknames, I will kill you]

That reminds me, it's been 6 years since I got you Pan-chan. Why haven't you grown an inch since then. Do you want oni-chan to order the premium milk from Minotaurs Labyrinth which is pretty healthy for growing kids? yup in this world, Minotaurs the famous dungeon monsters are the lead producers of the Dairy products it's shocking right and you know they go by dairy product company called Nestle yup call about orginal.

[Don't treat me like a child, you bastard. I am seriously going to kill you]

Yeah, Yeah Pan-chan is pretty strong. You can easily kill me. I'm just a tiny mortal in front of you an ex-goddess.

[Don't try to calm me down by treating me as a child and I have already told you countless times that it's all your fault, I was supposed to be found by your brother who has the strongest potential in history to inherit my power. His pure bloodline of dusk would have helped me in the unsealing of my power but in place I got you ]

Ouch, that hurts you know I already have a very deep inferiority complex becuase of superior elder brother. Don't try to make it worse.

Wait, I guess this is getting a bit confusing for our readers let's give a little backstory of my childhood.

Remember this privileged of knowing my childhood after my life it will surely be written in the future as my auto biography of mine awesome self.

[Hmph! You and your fantasy]

Clyde, 0 Years old

Wow, Just born and trust me you don't wanna know what's it feels like. Looks like I still can't fully control my body yet well *yawn* feeling sleepy , gonna sleep again good night.

2 months

Looks like I can somehow control my basic senses huh but still didnt understand what kind gibberish people are talking in. Oh, Looks like i'm in normal earth as nothing looks different from my old world. It doesn't look like medieval period as could see many modern stuff. It seems pretty realistic, i always wonder how it looks like those anime big jugs in real life but it seems they are pretty normal. Still Finger Cross hope to see something big.

Oh yeah I can recognise my parents now. How do I say My mother is middle age western beauty whose beauty haven't fade even when she aged a bit and she radiates a kind and gently aura or this is just how a mother feels and my father is handsome middle aged man who looks like the type who looks strict in outside but a big softie inside and damn man look at those biceps, reminds of finally trying out saitama's training regima.If I am gonna get this guys look and body, i will surely be a lady killer.

8 months

Now, I finally understands the language. Wait a sec, am I genius? Anyway i collected some basic information like my name and stuff. My dad's name is Matthew Donovan Dusk, who is a Dusk Family Head but I don't have much info about my family's work anyway it's looks like political and business stuff and My mom's name is Jullianna Michelle Dusk who is just a housewife. Oh, it seems I have 2 elder siblings but it seems I can't meet them yet and it turns out i'm still in a earth but a different as here monsters , Aliens, Mutants, Magic, Heroes, Demi-humans etc are common. Most shocking fact is that every thing related to entertainment is same. Yup we have same movies , same Animes and even in this world one piece still haven't ended yet. Well, I am happy that I won't miss any of my favourite stuff but I am also kinda disappointed that I can't rip-off some of famous works from my last world to make some money.

1 year

Forget about ripping-off. Just found out this young master is rich and that is not some rich it is crap-loads of rich. Yeah baby you know I bath in Bath tub made up of gold. It's shines baby, shines. Jealous? then suck on it Assholes ! Oh sorry I just got too excited damn money is corrupting me. What do I do, I becoming a cliched arrogant young master.

I started to crawl now don't know am I fast or am I slow. but forget it my parents surely looks happy.

2 Years

I can now talk and even run now , Today I am gonna start my Saitama training method. Now imagine if I workout like Saitama but not for 3 years suppose just 10 years I gonna be OP. All rights let's begin.

Okay I quit the next day I mean how the fuck a 2 year kid can do that torturous training who just learned to walk.

3 years

Currently I am playing with my elder sis. Wait, did I forget to mention her. well, I have two siblings one elder brother and one elder sister.

My brother's name is Alexander Donovan Dusk, he's the heir of our house so I doesn't meet him much as he lives in the capital studying so don't know much about him whereas my sis name is Bella Donovan Dusk, she is a tomboy who pretty much spoil me. She like my brother is also very busy but still whenever she gets time visits me to play with me Well, what could I say it's hard to resist my charm. Oh my this sinful charm even made my sis to climb on this forbidden boat. We usually play house or sometimes she teaches me basics of combat training, yup what can I say pretty fantasy type right? kids are trained for fights from childhood.

5 years old

Now i was old enough to know that my family is one of the ancient family who are kind of those ancient powerhouses in Chinese webnovel who you know controls the country from shadow in Political , business and military field. It is said that we have bloodline the to unsealed the evil goddess. How much it is true I have no idea.

I also learned how to use my defensive barrier now. Even though I quit the Saitama training in the second day no I mean I never competed it in the first day. I just decided to do some simple exercise. Damn, I want to quit even that. Anyway I started to train my barrier muscle by continuous use of the barrier

Also i had met my brother, how do I say it's not that I hate him but he annoys me because he is you know the guy straight out of a fairytale, the prince charming or the mr.perfects You know he is a Shouja Manga mc with little bit fantasy mixed in it. He is kind to me so I hope my jealously * cough* I mean my annoyance doesn't effect out relationship.

I had also collect information if I had fiance or anything you know some kind of flag for my first harem member but it was unsuccessful. Remind me to hire a personal who can help in lookout for other flags.

6 years old

Now I am old enough to have a personal butler. What a godsend! My Butler's name is Ralroxos, it took weeks before i got his name right. He is from a famous demon tribe who are pretty popular for their servant services.

So as soon as I got a butler I did what should I do as a reincarnater. I had him Investigated the whole Crag city where my family mansion situated in and find if some girl is abondend , kidnapped or whose family is killed you know type who became loyal to me so I can capture their flag but still no luck.

I even asked him to look-out for information regarding golden fingers or cheat or artifacts like a sword stuck in a rock, unexplored inhibitant land or Grimoire or ancient artifact. After all it's isekai, those kind of things are pretty common have to keep an eye out for them.

8 years old

Currently I am being trained by my sister who is currently 13 years old only but what the heck? time manipulation! You telling me to fight a stronger, older, and more experienced time manipulater. Is there limit to her brokenness? she can stop time, accelerate herself ,slow things down and she is also being trained as a knight who can equally match with an average adult in strength and I am being trained by her to get a knight type physical capabilities while withstanding her time based attacks and fact my Defensive barrier is like a paper thin in front of her brute strength is also no joke as I have been training my barrier 6 years continuously. Is there limit to how much of a torturous it could be? Nothing could be worse than this.

Should've kept my mouth shut. A week later, I am being trained by my Superperfect elder brother who got inspired by my sister and started to train me. My brother is 16 years old but he can split mountains with his one sword strike and that is actually not enough cause guess what my brother's power is? It's freaking blackholes creation yeah blackholes which can literally destroy everything and you guys know when a person like Blackbeard uses blackholes you just hate that guy, yeah! But when a handsome guy straight outta a shoujo manga gives the kindest smiles you ever seen towards you while throwing blackholes that scene will surely traumatized you for eternity. It's not a joke if I wasn't brave enough I would have pissed my pants already actually who am I kidding I already did.

Anyway due to their training I can now somehow withstand some of their basic attacks but still can't touch a strand of single hair of their body. It seems my survival instinct is also no joke and as by I pretty good at as a cannon fodder. No matter how much I got beat up I could stand up next day just fine. That's why Bella-neesan had given me the nickname of Cockroach.

Who gives Cockroach as nickname and sad part that she is calling me that full affection without any malicious intent so can't bring myself to stop her to calling me that.

In simple words I am growing strong day by day as perfect meat shield even though I don't want to be a meat shield. I just want to stand in the back and spam long range attacks and destroy everyone but because of my barrier I don't have any other choice.

I don't know what kind of monsters I will be facing in the future. But I am just gonna say that I will never give up and keeping working hard for my dream of having a massive harem, I have to become OP so my dream can come true.

Wait, What? Both of you are gonna attacking me at the same time now? What? And It's for my own good! What kind of nonsense is that? Shit! I am not gonna survive this. I am seriously going to die. I quit! I said I quit! damnit! wait why are you both still firing those at me. Damn I gonna make a run for it.

That's how spent my everyday afternoon training for 2 years and that is by running away from Mr.Perfect elder brother and musclebrain elder sister where both of them are training maniacs.

Okay, this feels really familiar, like I read this before. Did you by chance poster this somewhere? Or gotten "inspiration" from some other story?

The barrier power made me think about this and the latest chapter just made me more sure about it.

Okay, this feels really familiar, like I read this before. Did you by chance poster this somewhere? Or gotten "inspiration" from some other story?

The barrier power made me think about this and the latest chapter just made me more sure about it.

Yup I had written a similar story but in another site but got busy in last few months and kinda forgot the stories details. So, couldn't bring myself to continue so started rewriting it with little bit of modifications.

Black Market, Evil Cultists And The Cops
10 Years

Hahaha . I survived! I just survived another day from my training. Goods news is that today is the last day my brother is going to train me. He is going to become more busy as he is in final year of his studies, as he is 18 now. So, I am free now I don't have to go through training again. Oh! As for my sister, she had already trained me enough so she have nothing to teach me. Anyway my sister is a musclehead, she fights on her instinct like hell I would learn anything from her. She just beats me until I am all bruised up and expects me to grow resistance to her time manipulation, yeah right like that gonna ever work.

Anyway, Next day I am just roaming around the Crag City Market. My butler, Sebastian is following behind me like a good professional servant.

"It's Ralroxos, young master"

It kinda creeps me out how he can somehow read my mind. Still he is pretty useful. Anyway we then travel to end of the market to slum area where we find people drunk or dead across road in broad daylight, and that's what you thought I was gonna say?Sorry to disappoint you but Please, We have cops in this world. So, slum area is just the area where poor people live and here poor doesnt mean they dont get to eat or stuff. Their income is just below the average thats why they are considered poor. My father is pretty much a genius economical stuff so our city is considered stable economically. Well, black market, gambling den or brothels are still based in the slums though. What? They are only cops not gods man so little bit illegal business is allowed.

Anyway, today slaves are gonna sell in this market. So wondering why am I here? Obviously to get a flag. If it's a isekai anime, in slave market we always find a beauty who is treated horribly if I buy her and treat her gently like a knight in a shiny armor surely I would get a loyal harem member who will give her life for me, right?

This Market is crowded with full of people. I hate it, after all I'm still a Dusk Family's Young master why would like to waste my time with this low-life scums. If I get the chance I would execute this low-lifes for daring to breathe the same air as me.

"Alfred, Crime Breathing same air - check it"

After hearing my words Alfred like a trained movement takes out a notepad and pen and write something on it.

"It's Ralroxos, young master. And checked."

Confused? Well, After I become young master I always want to say some arrogant lines so that notepad contains all arrogant lines which all i had wanted to say.

Ok moving on, we entered the venue of the auction. It seems there is still some time before the auction starts so having nothing to do, i started to observe my surrounding in search for any potential rivals in this upcoming auction. Oh too many big shots are participating in todays auction - I can even see the light god and dark god churches higher ups. Is that Lady Persemone? Shit! Verdant is here, that bastard is pretty famous for his looks and kindess and mostly for his denseness which is denser than my brother's blackholes. Sounds familiar? Yup, this dude is the one with protagonist halo. Still I have stay away from this dude I mean when did a rich young master and protaganist had peaceful meeting. Most probably it will be lead to cliched development. I am here to collect love flag not death flag.

While i was lost in my own world, Ralroxos break me out of it informing about the starting of the auction. Hm... Let's see what kind of treasure will I find here.

Auction house finally revealed their first product and it's a slave, ah. Damn first product and I already wanna leave this place. I mean their first product Is hairy naked dude who was showing off his muscles, ah disgusting. Second product was penis enlargement pills, wait whaaaaaat? I was looking forward to some you know treasured artifact or something but what kind of auction is this? And the old geezers of light and dark churches atleast try to maintain your images. And seriously what are you guys use that in your age? I thought it was it but no , strange products keep coming out.

Used Bath Water from No.6 beauty of Capital City, The Holy Saint Ava brought to you by Light God Church itself? What was weird? The fact that the Light church was selling bath water of their no. 1 of spokesperson or The Dark God Church who is the rival of Light God church actually buying? or the fact that churches are the only one partcipating in this weird trades.

I am not gonna even mention other products after this as all of those were straight out trash and there was no beauty at all, all were hairy muscled dudes . Fortunately there was a single treasure and damn man I got such sweet deal on it. It was a rectangular metal plate which has blood stains on it in the shape of a man, but not an ordinary man. It looked familiar and after careful observation, I found it. I deduced it to be shape of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Pec, Pec , Delt , Delt. Big Somoan tattoo. I don't get it why was no one intrested on it. It should be a treasured artifact.

"young master" Sebastian asks with a concerned face.

" It's not Sebastian, It's Ralroxos and some things are different what you believe to be, young master" he continued.

Oh Alfred it was pretty sweet moment I was just gonna solve the biggest mystery and you just had to ruined it. Oh, now I get it. This is another world so there is no Dwayne Johnson. Damnit. Then it's just a Rectangular metal plate with Human shape blood stains. Forget it.

"Alfred frame it to my room"

Alfred sighs and accept his defeat like he is already used to it. Why are you sighing? It surely isn't the worst thing you have seen me collecting . He then sends one of my hidden guards with the metal plate towards our mansion. Yeah baby, I got ninjas as bodyguard. Well, technically not ninjas but more like special ops but ninjas sound much cooler, right.

Atleast I got something out of this trip, otherwise it would total waste of time.

When I was lamenting about my bad lucks with finding flags. My eyes falls on a creepy Bookstore in a abandoned alley. It looks just like a normal bookstore an old one for sure but still like every other bookstore so dont know why but I feel some kind of eerie aura from it like it was waiting for someone like me to find and open its all secrets.

Yup,flag is here so without any delay I entered it and something was telling me there was a something important in last shelf. So I get there to check immediately and what greeted are just cheap old black and white porn mags.

Anyway I had already come this far so atleast check out what's this eerie feeling surely not some resentment of porn mags of not being used i hope. And damn man old people sure have some heavy tastes. Oh, there's a name in here looks like this are second hand. Let's see, Yup it's destiny I found my gramps porn mags. Oh, there is another book mixed up in there.

Let's check, Hm.. Looks like some serious stuff Something about evil cultists, Evil Goddess Pandora, Dusk Family bloodline. Yup, boring stuff let met just get this straight to my dad. He will know what to do. So, after I bought the books from the shopkeeper I found out that my gramps had faultly sold it with his porn stacks to the last owner of the shop. Looks like my gramps was man of culture, huh.

Oh, I also bought the porns as a momentum of my gramps. Anyway after reading the book, my dad quickly hold a discussion with all of his advisors and important subordinates and they decided to destroy the cultists before they knew there plan is already compromised.

So, next day my father with his army head out for destruction of evil cultists. It looks like my brother also joined them for experience. Dad had also asked me to join so I could gain experience but I rejected him. I should leave this adult's business to adults. Why should i do the hardwork when i could just enjoy my time in my home in place of some gory battlefield.

It seems operation was successful. Evil cultists had no idea what hit them and they are all destroyed and now there is no one after our bloodline. It seems they were waiting for my brother to grow up more to use him as a sacrifice, so they were planning to kidnap my brother sneakily when he was going to be alone in his travel to capital. Lucky i guess But I seriously messed up, when I say seriously means very seriously. It seems they had orphans for human experimentation taken as hostages. It turns out, one of them was a kingdom toppling beauty from elf race. Yeah, the legendary elfs who are very famous for their beauty.
Worst of all it seems like she fall for my brother who saved her during the raid. Yeah a worse mistake, I should have saw it coming. I have wasted a valuable flag because of comfortable home. Because of shock I started throwing tantrums when they told me about their battle and my kindhearted brother who thought i was angry that i couldn't participate in destroying an organisation who were trageting my favourite brother(Lol) tries to appease me by gifting me a silver ring which is a lost artifact, he found it after destroying evil cultists.

Normally I wouldn't accept such presents i mean a silver ring in place of elf beauty but I had some hope of lost artifact that some pretty lady was trapped inside so I took it with no question asked.
But who knew my guess was actually correct, the Evil Goddess Pandora was trapped in it.

I was very happy when I heard the haughty Diety voice in my head. I thought I finally found my cheat. But Reality is very cruel. When Evil Goddess finally shown me her current appearance , I found out that she is still just a Loli. I could've compromise a little with Loli's if atleast they would have big boobs but even that is impossible after all Pandora was as flat as board. Wait! Why am I feeling that I being looked at as some lowest kind of trash.

Hello! Wait a second! Why are cops are outside our mansion? Did something happened? Why did they have wanted poster with my picture in it? I am also only 10 years old guys, shouldn't I be pleaded innocent? Huh, I am adult in inside? How do you guys know? Oh fuck! Gonna make a run for.

That's how I destroyed the evil cultists, found Evil Goddess Pandora and escaped the cops. Shit, they found me. Run! While running a thought was on my mine "Why am I always treated this way always in the end of the chapters." It surely wouldn't be a common joke, right? I didn't signed up for this.

Friends
11 years old

"Remember to mind your language, try to be friendly. Nobody likes a smartass"

Yo, today is going to be quite special day, after all I am finally going to meet kids of my age. It seems there's some kind of party going be held in the capital where you know all powerful family socialize and makes alliances and lots of other adult stuff . As a member of one of the Shadow Protector family of the country. It's my responsibility to be acquainted with my future colleagues.

"Yes Mom, I can handle myself you should be aware of charismatic personality."

My parents words though not mine I mean as a reincarnated person, would you think a adult in a kids body fall down so low that i would interact with those snotty brats who thinks tooth fairy are real. Nah, I think that's a good example. Cant cross that out without actual prove after all my butler is a demon so who said there can't be any fairies with tooth fetish.

Oh right! I think i kinda skip through what the heck is a Shadow Protector supposed to mean. Well, for this we have to learn a little bit about geography of my new world. There are many counties in this world obviously even I have limited information of total numbers. So lets just focus on my country and its rivals. You see, I am from Efresh Nation, a country where majority of population is filled with humans.

In this world, a country is not for a group same culture or same language speaking people. What makes us special are our different type of source of power. Efresh is nation well known for its bloodline abilities, But in actual fact you can considered us as Mutants Or Metahumans. As you guys have guessed my Barrier ability is considered my bloodline ability so as my sis's Time Manipulation and my bro's Black hole Creation. Seriously, am i adopted? Then Why the heck they got such cool abilities and me just glowing shield.

Anyway, There's a pretty interesting theory behind our bloodline abilities though it seems to be originated from gods as we are the descendants of gods. Still there isn't any actual prove though.

But it is different for me, because I have the Lolipedia! just kidding, It's just Pan-chan I am talking about you see she was supposed to be god before her lolification so she confirmed the theory that its actually true that we got our powers from gods but not like divine gift or something. It seems like Old Gods couldn't kept their pants on and distributed their genes all around the area.

Now obviously descendants of gods would have high pride so why would the demigods would spend their time with regular mortals so they all joined up and created their own county which is current Efresh Nation.

I only have basic information regarding the other 5 Nations who stand toe to toe with us in being regarded as the strongest Nations. They all have some special traits which are unique to themselves for example :-

1.Shoye - the Land of Adventurers and Magicians. Typical Midiveal Kingdom you see isekai stories.

2.Espen – The land of cutting age technologies. It seems technology of theirs is light year ahead of us and it seems they have actual Mechas and stuff . Yup consider it's a nation straight out of science-fiction.

3.Lecroywana- The country ruled by the Undead King and his Undead Army. Nothing more is known about them except they are not some apocalyptic nation. They are fully functioning dead people. That didn't sound right.

4. Drag Trana- The largest country and it seems it is only made up of all famous fictional Demihumen races like Elf, Dwarf , Beastmen , etc.

5. Uchain - It is the weirdest one of all as all kinds of people live here. All of the remains from above 5 Nations and more weird people like Ninjas, Samurais, Witches, Pirates, Alchemist, heck even shinigamis. Seen a pattern here? No? Yeah, that is the weirdest part. There is no major law so all wanteds from other countires make it their base of operation. Even with that it is operating enough to be considered a powerhouse.

Anyway Efresh Nation is divided into 6 states which are under control of different Shadow Protector Families. For example, Blackpond by Dusk Family , Violetbelt by Storm Family , Greenfog by Leviathan Family , Buletilles by Snowflake Family , Whiteborrow by Wingfield family and Last Redville by Spark family.

Confusing to remember? Dont worry those are not important most likely someone was trying to increase the word count.......... Did i ever mentioned that I lived in Crag City which is situated in Blackpond state. And the party which i am going to be held in Redville state.

So, did you guys learned everything. Of course you would if it was i who was doing the explaining. Well, what do I say, I am pretty much considered genius by my family. Now, new world surely you would try to learn everything as soon as possible so why would I waste my thinking process of a adult in a body of a kid with lots of free time if I can put it to good use and due to the seriousness which comes with adult's thinking process, I had always focused on my studies so with some hard work and some talent. It's obvious I would be considered a genius.

Wait! Did I just revealed a genius child growing formula. Damn! I could be already be a dad. Now just have to find a girl who would have my kids or should I say girls. Hehe..

[Pervert! Gross! Lecher!]

Ah, Shut up Pan-chan you are just jealous. Anyway , About the party I actually seriously wanna skip it. I mean , wouldn't I just waste my time with brats? I seriously hate those little monsters. They make too much noises, their running nose and their creepy giggling after annoying pranks. I hate kids, if i could i just make them disappear.

[Weren't you just talking about being a perfect dad?]

Don't misinterpret my words, Pandora. I said I am the ready to father but no kid is ready to be my child.

[That doesn't make any sense you know!]

Read the mood, Pandora I mean Why don't they just all disappear. But sadly their existence has its own importance.

[That's first time for someone egoistic as you to deny your own words. Now, i am curious about your reason].

First, You don't have right to say that i am egoistic you self-proclaimed goddess.

[I am actually a goddess]

And the reason is pretty simple if kids don't exist then there wouldn't be any milfs. Now how can i let one of he natures gift to disappear.

[Ew, You are still just a pervert. Why do i even try to reason with lecher like you]

I am gonna ignore that! Lets back on topic, what's the meaning of conducting a meet up between kids anyway I mean what kind of things we are gonna discuss about? How many times did I changed my diapers? *snort* Like they are gonna talk about something useful.

And since i came to this world all my assumption always came to be wrong. So, this time also nothing was different. When I finally reached the venue I was proven wrong immediately. When i first entered the venue i could bunch of kids my age were forming their own groups and having some deep coversations with each other which i could not even make sense of if i same person in my age in my old world. Wait, Are those wine glasses in their hands? Oh! Those are just some juice and hm... is that juice made of black pepper? Yup, note to myself stay away from that dude for the rest of the night. Looks like at least it wouldn't be a waste of my time. Let's see what kind of conversation everyone having. There's a chance some important info could be brought out I mean kids like to brag and don't know when to ship up.

"Sir Roderick, I heard your fief's had some serious damages due to Northerners protests last year. What kind of steps your house taken to save the economy."

"Well, we also had some loses. But, fortunately we just found Iron mine in the west side forest so we salvage the situation."

Sir? Do we also have knights in our nations. Never knew and Basic economical jabbing i guess not interested. Let's move on,

"Oh wow! So are you interested in some trading. I would like to share some of our popular wines in low price if you are intrested."

Pass

"Guys, me and my team created a special remedy through which we can have a better yield this year"

Now , that's interesting But gonna pass

"How's your relationship with your fiancé? Is there are any progress?"

Juicy gossip, Is it going to be fiancé leaving when mc is trash troupe?

"Oh, Moderate development. Angela and I just started to going out to visit different places."

Booh....... Needed some spicy development not some fluffy stuff. Moving on, Let's what's the girls are giggling about hope nothing about girly stuff well who am I kidding of course it would be about girly stuff.

"Hey! Did you guys hear today young masters of Wingfield , Leaviathan, Dusk and Storm family all are gonna attend today's event"

Ho ho There are some people with guts to steal the limelight from me, huh? Looking forward to show this other young master is actual young master.

"Wait! Dusk family! Is Alex-sama going to be here then?"

"Unfortunately no, it seems the young brother of Alex-sama is going to be here."

I already know my brother is going to more popular I mean just one look he screamed a person straight out of shoujo manga - good looking , kind , gentleman and self righteous.

"Oh So disappointing! I have never seen the younger brother of Alex-sama but surely he would also Mr.Perfect like his elder brother, right?"

Well, Ladies you are in for a treat and surely you wouldn't be disappointed that I am here not my brother.

"I heard that younger brother of Alex-sama is also very handsome but there are also some strange rumors surrounding him."

Say what?

"That's right, i heard that he like to buy strange artifacts in fact that one time he bought some dirty magazines and he even bragged about to his parents"

[Ha! Serves you right.]

Wait a sec, I was just trying to find some cheat items to survive in this world and those magazine contains the secret information regarding evil cultists that's why i show them to my father otherwise they were going to be hidden forever in the secret hideout – below my bed.

Looks like Pan-chan saying something well let's just ignore her for the night. Don't need any more distraction.

"Oh yeah, i also heard that he is big pervert who spent most of his time rolling around with his sister"

Who the fuck is spreading this misleading rumors, I spar with my sister not some kind degenerate acts and aren't this girls just kids why the heck they have this kinds dirty thoughts.

"I can't believe that Alex-sama has such a pervert as younger brother."

"Thank God, at least Tylor-sama attending the event."

"Oh yeah, do you guys know after Alex-sama?Tylor-sama is considered to be the next most eligible bachelor of Efresh Nation."

Isn't he same age as me then why a 11 year old is being counted in eligible bachelor countdown?

"Yeah, Just imagine if Tylor-sama ask me to dance. Kya!"

"Kya!"

"Kya!"

"Kya!"

Ok first of all, How much of a boy freaks are you girls? And who is this Tylor-sama? He surely know how to make enemies, huh?
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want but I will look for you, I will find you and I will show you who's most eligible bachelor.

Anyway at least I was not the only one who was forgotten, it seems this Wingfield and Leviathan guys are completely ignored. How much you have to be ugly to be hated like those guys to be completely ignored. Its so hilarious, haha.... I'm more popular than them as i was at least talked about even though most of it were jeering. It's still better right?

"Its hard to believe that pervert is younger brother of Alex-sama in place of Tylor-sama."

"Yeah, the more I hear about him more i started to gross out by him"

"Do you girls think that creep who is eavesdropping our conversation from beginning is that pervert brother of Alex-sama?"

Shit! They know i was listening, Better make my exit before it turns ugly. Let's see what's that last group of kids are talking about. I started to make my way towards the end group standing in the far end corner of the venue. They seemed to be talking in whispers. Looks suspicious, they all look like a group of misfits.

"Alright! We have been silently oppressed for too long. Now, we can't take a blind eye to this injustice. We can't let our voices die down until no one left to have a voice. We should all come forward and face this injustice together" whispered the silver haired handsome dude who seems like the leader of this group as he have conviction and determination in his whispering.

"Yeah!"x3

"We are with you, man."

"Let's make everyone see the truth behind this shade of schemes."

hm.. Looks like some kind campaign who are fighting against some hidden schemes. Well, I can't say I hate that. Heck, I even actually respect them for speaking against the odds and i think that Silver haired dude has talent has leader with how easily he influence people but Still I wouldn't want to get involved in political schemes. I should stay away from them, don't wanna get wrap up in this messy business.

Having decided my next course of my action I started to walk away, until the following words flow out of silver haired dude into my hairs,

"It has already been too much but we can't take this anymore. We have to teach that Tylor a lesson for stealing all the limelight. He have to pay for hoarding all the attention. I suggest we beat him up and then left him naked to see all the girl's how pathetic of a person this Tylor guy is" he said by surveying his across all the boys standing before him and then continued , "So? Who are with me?

"I'm in"

"Me too"

"Yeah"

"We all are in"

"Yeah, I'm also in! Let's teach that son of a bitch a lesson"

Ha, Idiots! He is also just jealous and manipulating them by saying sweet words like justice and schemes and so so. And they still following his lead. Wait a second! Why the heck is the last line seems familiar?????

Shit! It was me who said the last line.
After hearing a unexpected voice , the silver haired dude glanced towards me. He carefully observes me but his face still has expression of a oppressed citizen who had finally can't take anymore but his eyes has deep glint on them like a predator ready to pounce on a prey.

"Oh! A new face. What's your name, comrade", finally after observing me from head to tail he asked me with cheerful smile which could charm ladies if used in better circumstances.

Comrade, huh. Don't know why but it seems to have a nice to sound to it.

"Clyde Donovan Dusk from the Dusk Family reporting, sir" I answered with a dramatic salute.

After hearing my enthusiastic response, a grin forms on his face and he returns my salute by replying "Well, Jason Wingfield from Wingfield family. No need for formalities. You can just call me Jason after all we are comrades in arms"

Wingfield , huh. As a Shadow Protector Family member i had kept basic knowledge of other Shadow Protector family. So, I know that Wingfield are the Shadow Protector family which the protects Whiteborrow state. They are a family who are pretty much known for their Martial arts which mostly involves kicking. If he is their heir I have to watch out for his legs.

"Haha... today is a happy occasion. By your joining, Now we have two Young masters of Efresh Nation to face to evil Tylor. He can't stand a chance against us", said by Jason with a michievous grin.

It seems he knows about me or my surname was dead giveaway that i am also from Shadow protector family. I guess, it would mostly be the latter i mean i know i am a perfect specimen but i didn't have any achievement yet so have to do with people's ignorance of my brilliance.

"Jason!", suddenly a new voice echoed behind me. When we turned around, we found a blue haired kid with black sunglasses can be seen walking towards us with great haste. Don't know who is this new person but he surely knows how to captivate people with his walking. It's like watching seasoned warrior who had gone through many life battle is taking a stroll where they are just taking but cautioness can be seen in his every muscle movement. Just Why is he still wearing sunglasses inside the house and in night time though no idea?

"Sam!" It seems Jason knows this Sam guy. As he passes through me to give the newcomer pleasant welcome. They both bro fist each other. I kinda jealous i also want to bro fist someone and for the love of god if any degenerate have slightest weird implication regarding that sentence i will come out of your screen and show you what true mind in gutter have in mind for torturing someone and you would't even like to think of it. I was just thinking of having brother like friends who you know walk side by side when walk and don't look behind where explosions occurs.

"Oh, Sam! Meet my new friend, Clyde Donovan Dusk. We are just talking about beating up and tying Tylor naked to a tree " Jason says to Sam as he guides him towards me.

In response Sam just sighs like he is used to his friend's weird antics and introduces himself, "Well, Nice to meet you. I am Samuel Leviathan but please just call me Sam not a big fan of Samuel."

"Sure, Sam", I replied and exchanged some pleasntaries with Sam after that. As he is from Leviathan who are also a Shadow Protector family.

They protects the Greenfog State which one side is fully covered by seas. They are mostly known as the sea people who proficient in sailing, fishing and sea related stuff .There are even some rumours Leviathan family are the descandent of the actual Sea monster Leviathan which is why they all can breathe underwater. There are also some rumours that they are just spies keeping an eye on surface people so that their 'Atlantis' can invade us later.

After all basic introduction were done, Sam continues to denounce Tylor as most evil person in the history or how he seduces people's wifes or sister for his weird fetish,etc . While I just stood there and betting with my fellow 'comrades' what will be the end limit of Tylor's crimes wheras Sam just stood there wondering, 'What the hell is he doing here?'. Looks like I finally found some people who i can call friends, Don't know what kind of adventures we are gonna face in the future. But i'm pretty sure We are going to stop this Tylor Storm who is according to Jason responsible for Undead's Plague.

Oh yeah, Undead Plague is just speculated to be reason behind how all citizen of Lecroywana Nation turned into Undead in a single night.

Anyway, A new chapter has started for my adventures in this new world.

When the Anti-Tylor alliance was being formed. They didn't have any slightest of clue that their loud cheers have brought them in focused for the other kids attending the party and one particular group had considered this alliance as their enemy. As the alliance plans their plans how to show Tylor Storm his place, this particular discussed with contempt for the alliance.

"Ew.. we already knew that Samuel and Jason are prodigies who could be pretty popular becuase of their good luck and talents but sadly both when together always make some kind of trouble thats why everyone tries to stay away from them."

"Yeah but it seems Clyde is also like them. It is just like the saying Birds of a feather flock together."

"I was actually looking forward to meeting Alex-sama younger brother."

"Who know even after having such wonderful brother, He turned out to be like this"

"Yeah... Why most of the guys are weird."

"Yeah, Only Alex-sama and Tylor-sama are the true gentleman."

Clyde had no idea that the friends whom he consider friends with their friendship also brought infamousy which will be the downfall for his social life. After all, he and his friend will be considered top brash in the Rejects. The ranking of most good looking people who you like to admire but because of their weird antics wouldn't dare to get close to them.

Christ man, reading all this shit makes one feel pretty depressed, then again, the MC deserves it for acting like a stereotypical 'nice' guy. On thing i wonder though, did that shitty god Being X -expy (unless he's the very same...) give him what he wanted, in a twisted way, solely for the purpose of making him suffer?

If so, he might as well just unseal the Evil Loli Goddess and get his revenge on that god and hope he can shank him before the other Gods can react, even if that means dying in the process and being given a fate worse than death for daring to 'raise his hand against his betters'.

Then again, given the fact that he's supposed to be God - omnipotent, omnipresent, capable of seeing in the future, Luck Manipulation, granting wishes etc and all that, it wouldn't be too far fetched to believe that he took all precautions in order to save his own ass, maybe even use the MC's older brother as the perfect stooge/pawn to deal with him, all the while having Alex spew nonsense about Justice and shit, bleugh...

Tylor- Friend or Foe?
11 years old, Redville State

Even after making some new friends, night was still long to end the party. So, to pass the time i just started to know my friends better well mostly Jason and Sam as I already forgot the names of the other side characters. Anyway, we started to make some small talks with each other you know stuff about like, interest or dreams , etc.

Still, I don't know why but I have feeling that Sam is kinda suspects me. I mean whole time i could feel his gaze on me if his gaze wasn't of mistrust or suspicion I would have thought that he swing the other way. It's just like when a group of friends hangs out and even if you don't like someone but your other friends treat someone as friend so you pretend that you also consider him even though you both have totally different tastes just like that. What? Haven't gone through it, yourself? Still, Not everyone likes to keep track of latest sports news, Steve.

Ah! Sorry, just some bad memories from high school . Anyway , I don't know why Sam trying to avoid me as much as possible. Is it because of my shampoo? Well, it does makes sense after all my Mom's shampoo doesn't suits me much.

[That's not it, fool! And Why are you using your mother's shampoo]

Huh? What kind of idiotic question is that? After all only mom have ginger in her shampoo just like mine and regrettably the one which I used is currently out of market. As I have to preserve my natural beauty you know I can't trust in other products. You don't even know this simple thing , Pandora-chan. No wonder you were trapped and treated as a evil god.

[I am a evil god, you bastard! And don't you think it's your rotten personality that he hates. It wouldn't be a surprise if someone try assassinate you for this.]

Their you go Pandora-chan with your delusions. Who can even try to kill me i am full of charm. Anyway when they are going serve food. I hear Leviathan Family supply some exotic sea food.

On the moment when I was having internal conversation with Pandora-chan , the final and most popular guest has finally arrived. With just his presence , attention of all the girls present in the venue were unconsciously directed to him. After confirming that their target is prince charming of their dreams, all girls started to flock towards the guest.

"Kya! Tylor-sama is here"

"Wow! Tylor-sama looks so dashing with his formal white suit and natural red hair"

"Tylor-sama, Are you tired? should I serve you a drink"

While this spectacle was happening in the entrance of the venue, The Anti-Tylor Alliance were glaring at it from the other side of venue and they were also constantly whispering amongst each other. It shows how the new visitor with his arrival had turned the whole tides of the venue.

During my talk with Jason i just found some basic who this Tylor fellow is and what i hear is not a good news for me. It is seems Tylor Storm is the heir of Storm family which is also one of the six Shadow Protectors of Efresh. Like, the other Shadow Protectors Storm family is also a powerhouse who is involved in Efresh's Military, Politics and Businesses. They controls the Violetbelt state. The Storm family is actually pretty famous for their Speed. It seems when somebody is targeted by them, Like a storm they quickly come , kills instantly and simply disappears. In this generation, a red-haired prodigy was born in storm family who not only have the speed of storm family but blessed with lightning manipulation. It seems in this generation he is second only to the Black Monster, who is my brother Alexander Donovan Dusk but it can't be fair comparison as my brother is considered monster for someone from old generations.

" I hate that show-off!"

"What's with this late entrance? it's already been half a hour of since party started."

"Damn! What's so special about him? How am I different from him?"

"Have you ever seen your face in mirror?"

"Always, I carry one with me. Why?"

"That's seriously creepy , dude"

When I heard the commotion I also became curious and tried to find the source of this newfound chaos. Then my eyes landed on faraway Red-haired dude surrounded by ladies. If I look closer, he is some taller than me with pretty lean and fit body which was could still be noticed even with his fully formal white suit. He is also has pretty handso- nah lost interest thought it was some pretty lady and well , I have no interest in appraising a dude. Also don't know why but his face kinda annoy me. Why? Is it survival instinct? Hm.. I have to stay away from him.

[Ha! it's just petty jealously you feel after all he is more good looking than you]

Damn it! Pandora that's the thing you shouldn't have said about. Can't you see I was trying to avoid mentioning about handsome face.

Huh? When I found out my slip-up I was already on my knees. Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I messed up damn it! I was really fallen into depression when a hand was put on my shoulder, it seems to be very soft and smooth.

Wait a Sec! Soft and smooth doesn't it meant it is a girl. Did I finally reached my popularity phase. It's that development right? When the protagonist is depressed, like an angel an girl comes and give him support. heehheeheh.

With great expectations I turn around with a face full of gratitude, which I had full confidence on could make any girls heart skip a beat. But, when I turned around i just found Jason's face with an encouraging grin. You see i doesn't like violence i follow the motto of "Love And Peace" but everything has breaking point so when i was already angry at Pandora and that show-off then some idiot has the gall to give me hope and then said hope obviously he was in for it. So, like a perfect gentleman i simply punched him in the face. And seeing my anger still not vanishing and i exploded on Jason.

"What the fuck! man! It could have been such a romantic moment and you just had to go and ruin the moment with your shit face!"

It was a bad idea to releasing my frustration on Jason as it seems poor guy was also had enough because of the this Tylor fellow was getting so he blew his fuse on me.

"Oh. Shut up! Like you are any better it would be such a beautiful brotherhood moment where two underdogs got beaten by a guy but just by supporting each other and with their combined power of friendship they both beat up the bad guy. That's how it was suppose to be but no you just have to act like a guy in heat who would just jump ship for a pair of hooters. First we should defeat the bad guy and then have fun with all the ladies....."

Wow! Looks like Jason seriously had enough as he continued to scream obscenities. Still it was totally unexpected from a guy like Jason after all when we look at him, most probably everyone first impression a happy-go-lucky charming guy with shit for his brains. When I try to think of some clever comeback , Sam who I have no idea from when he was standing here tries to calm Jason down.

Now that i think about it this two are quite close and Sam keeps following Jason around even though his face clearly conveys that he wants to be stay anywhere just far from here. You know it does create some suspicions, i mean Sam keeps following around Jason and Since i became friends with Jason, Sam suspicion gaze. Ah......Now that I connected all dots it makes all sense, It seems my early hypothesis that Sam swing for other team is correct. He just swings for Jason. Huh! Quite a shocker! I mean someone swings for another team and not because of my charm but for someone else. Totally unexpected.

In the midst of my new shocking revelation of Sam and Jason's relation, I had no idea when an unwanted guest had joined us. When this unwanted guest got close to us i had no idea but i still need to learn how to perceive my surrounding. Today only it was second time someone sneak on me. This world has elemental benders and other freaky kind of monster so dying just by stabbed in the back would be most embarrassing dead. Anyone can guess who i meant by this unwanted guest. Yes, it was non other than Tylor Storm, whose existence is bane for us except Sam i guess, don't know why but this dude is giving longing looks towards new arrival. I think you should stop that Sam you are going to make Jason jealous. Tylor was looking at us with a gentle smile on his face even under menacing stink eye from me and Jason and melancholic look from Sam? Seriously, What is wrong with this guy? Still damn man Red-head's never wavered and i think his appearance has some unprecedented stats I mean his smile radiates both confidence and reassurance like he had maxed out both Charisma and Intimidation stats together.

"Hi, you should be Clyde Donovan Dusk. I think it is my first time meeting you in person but i heard a lot about you from Alex-san. Oh yeah, Don't know if you know me. Still, My name is Tylor Storm. Nice to meet you. "

Still, next think he did was even more baffling then his smile. He extended his towards me and introduced himself. What this guy is thinking? Is he just introducing himself ? Or Try to show off his superior social skill?

So, mind games , huh? My reply can results in many scenario i could make an enemy of Tylor, destroy my friendship with Jason, make myself look like anti-social bum, make enemy out of all the girls in the party as they all are glaring at me with looks that kill. I have to be ready for the consequences of my actions. So, I can't make hasty decision but I also can't waste much time thinking otherwise I will get the stigma of slow-brained.

Now what would be the ideal solution for this dilemma, Let's observe some important details – Today my horoscope forecast had said egoistic twilight shield chance upon a displaced beast, a shocking disaster and a passionate feather and there's a chance I could die by slipping in the bathroom. Don't know who this destined comrades could be. What? Do you guys thinking i am crazy for believing in horoscope. For your information don't forget I could create shiny wall out of nowhere. So, I try to keep an open mind you know there could be bunch of future seeing psychics who make a living by writing horoscope in newspaper. Its also a different story that those usually come in cryptic riddles that doesn't make any sense. Let's leave it at that I should focus on Tylor's for now. To find the ideal response i should observe his body language, his breathing, his hand-eye coordination and---- Just kidding I also extended my hand and introduced myself. Why have I feeling that once again someone was trying to increase the word count only.

"Hello, Nice to meet you too. How did you meet my brother?"

I asked with genuine curiosity and trying to bottled of my annoyance. You see I grew with my brother who is the perfect a man could be if I would be woman I would head over heels for him and of course i am saying hypothetically after all if I would be woman I would still dig girls. Anyway, as i was saying I already acknowledge my brother to be superior than me and now this my supposed rival who somehow resemble my brother more than me tick me the wrong way. It's also not helping that all the girls in the party are glaring daggers at my hands which are still in a handshake with Tylor.

"Look that guy is still touching Tylor-sama hands"

"Leave Tylor-sama alone. Tylor-sama will also catch you idiocy."

Why am I still holding his hands? I hastily stopped shaking hands with Tylor after hearing the whispering threats looming over me.

"Oh, you see your Alex-san is my inspiration. I just want to be like him and when some diplomatic training your brother visited Violetbelt. I asked him to train me so i could be like him. Your brother happily accepted in training me and there I always talk about how he trained you.", Tylor replied still with a gentle smile in his face but you can clearly see the little tinge of admiration and gratitude when he mention about my brother.

We just exchange some stories how my brother trained us but in my case it was mostly torture though. I guess because of our physique Tylor was trained in muscles and power but in my case it was speed and endurance or simply tossing black hole towards me where i would try to run way or defend it. After sharing some more light conversation he left to socialize with other people which was my never my strong suit so i had no idea what to do. But still this Tylor guy is not a bad guy, I could somehow tolerate his goody-two-shoes attitude. Looks like I could count him as both my rival and friend.

Oh shit! Since the moment Tylor left, all the girls have surrounded and are hungrily looking at my arm with which I had shaken hand with him. Looks like I need the help of Anti-Tylor Alliance. But when I tried to look for them, they had already retreated far away. They were just with me when they disappeared i had no idea so called for comrades in arms, bastards! I seriously have to train how to perceive my environment. But, for now I also tied my shoes and started to run.

I always had dream of girls are chasing me but that's not how it was suppose to be. I seriously reconsider my earlier statement – I still hate Tylor Storm. Someday i am gonna beat the shit out of him.

I think that God gave him the opposite of plot amour when he asked for plot armour. I won't be surprised if the MC gets cucked by Tylor in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back