• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

My Little Devourlord Can't Be This Cute!

Re: My Little Devoirlord Can't Be This Cute!

[X]Whelp, time to see what the hell is going on!

[X]Whelp, time to kill everything again!

We already know what happens when we kill everything: an eternity of boredom. Let's not do that again.

Last edited by a moderator:

What the hell is a Devoirlord?

Torgamous said:
Based on the descriptions in the quest, it appears to be a cross between Kirby and Yog-Sothoth.
Wouldn't that be a devourlord?

Mega-ten?

Biigoh said:
[X]Whelp, to sex up the red head that just summoned you!
[X] Biigoh
Because Louise going crazy with power/ trying to punish us to bring us into line would be kinda boring and, while those outcomes are just likely not guaranteed, this might be interesting.

Pink is red.

[X]Whelp, time to kill everything again!

[X]Whelp, to sex up the red head that just summoned you!

Aranfan said:
We already know what happens when we kill everything: an eternity of boredom. Let's not do that again.
But eternal tedious grinding hell for an instant of gratification that renders the whole game broken is what Nippon Ichi is all about!

Also a quick poll that will likely determine the whole future of this quest.
Pick a color:

Pink
Red
Blue
Yellow

And I can assure you that it probably isn't about what you think it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
[X] Blue

Even if it isn't hair color, I must vote to replace the dragon.

Or possibly kill the dragon's master.

Either way is fine.

You're annoyed. And things that annoy you tend to go splat!

It doesn't take any effort to simply leap out the crater. That's good, it seems your body hasn't forgotten it's strength during it's entrapment.

Your grand entrance however isn't greeted by the usual screams of fear, nor grovelling of cowards, nor even the rare but much enjoy attempt on your life.

The location you are in is odd, not truly like any place you recall ever visiting. Buildings with weird design, stone under your feet, nature is hanging near by though oddly muted. Based purely on the aesthetics you place this as some lace of worship. Ah good it appears that perhaps some cultists saw fit to summon their mongrel god and called forth something far greater, you. As a reward you won't even kill them all! Probably... no promises.

You hear the gibberish again, listening closely though you notice an odd 'heaviness' to it. A spell then.

You turn towards the direction you heard it, a bit hard as it seems to echo a bit somehow. Still you pin it down. to the left, and up.

You scan the twilight sky above you, high in the air above is a woman, you are sure of it's gender as even the bluish-purple robes it wears reveal quite a fetch figure. It's face is hidden under a hood, a staff in her hand. Most noticeable though is the cloak, large and spread out, symbols of arcane power glowing with power. Oddly your reminded of a butterfly from the sight.

xo532jc655nxa546.jpg

You guess this is who you have to thank for your freedom. Pretty for a cultist, then again so was Kanan. Hmmm, perhaps you could keep her as a pet of some kind? But that would be quite a big responsibility, still you always wanted a puppy but Layna never let you keep one. Yes, that would do. You would love her and pet her and play fetch and walk her every day! And... huh now she's glowing...

blm591mxb626kzyc139.jpg

The world exploded. Again.

That is one violent puppy. ...you like her already!

The barrage lasted quite a bit longer than you expected (Yet another sign of her worthiness to be your pet!) but eventually it seemed she'd run out of steam. It didn't hurt in the slightest, which was slightly disappointing, but then again you doubt there was anything in existence that could cause even a single point of damage to you anymore. Now for the tricky part.

It'd be easy to kill her, not even a simple demon blast, a single swing of your sword and you could probably obliterate her and much of the surrounding area. That was the problem, you're just too awesome! Even worse was your target was some kind of mage, she'd probably drop dead if you so much as looked at her wrong.

[X] Fuck it, you can find another puppy. Time to smash some heads!
[X] Aww but you want to keep her~
[X] Meh, que sera sera~
[X] Go look for some hotpods! Your godly stomach demands it!

The fuck?
Did Caster summon us instead of Assassin?
Why did she decide to attack us then?
Anyways:

Caster is adorable when she's not trying to kill people.

Caster is adorable, sometimes even when she's trying to kill people.

Pipeman said:
The fuck?
Did Caster summon us instead of Assassin?
Why did she decide to attack us then?
Anyways:

Caster is adorable when she's not trying to kill people.

I doubt it'll come up in story so I'll tells ya

In canon Caster summons a ghost that can only become a fake servant based on a story.
This time she tried to fuck with the grail system so she could get her own Saber rather than just an assassin.
Unfortunately she didn't specify a specific servant so it just chose a random but popular fictional character to recreate.
Revya of Soul Nomad.
Somewhere in the kaleidoscope the Devourlord felt this summoning and decided to take advantage of it to free itself.
Revya ate the fake Revya from the inside out almost the moment it was summoned.
Caster realized that the thing before her was no longer her servant but something else. Something monstrous she couldn't control.
Caster decided to kill it before it could ruin her plans.

Or at least that was the backstory if you guys chose blue. The colors were for me to decide which universe you ended up in.

Pink: ZnT
Red: Summoned by Hanako in Disgaea 2
Blue: Summoned by Caster
Yellow: The Yondaime summons you as the god of death to eat the Kyubi.

I don't know Pipeman, I didn't think Caster was all that cute when she wasn't killing people. She did have a lot of class when she was being a horrible monster though.

She probably just took our "make the smoke go away" spell as an attack. It did kind of leave a crater in the ground.

And if killing-intent is a thing we're probably putting out a good bit of that too.

Edit: Or The Master of Squirrel-fu could just come right out and tell us what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back