• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Negima: Tales of the White Wing

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Hey, everyone on QQ, my name is KaizerRyu and there is a story I've been planning for quite some...

WorldBreakerDCD

Just a passing through Kamen Rider
Hey, everyone on QQ, my name is KaizerRyu and there is a story I've been planning for quite some time now that I want to share here! I've already posted it on SB and SV, and now you can read it as well! As for why so long to post it? Laziness, I guess. But I digress! Here's the Prologue to start things off!

Negima: Tales of the White Wing

/ Prologue: Partings \

It had been a long time, but we were finally there, I reflected as I looked at my friend, Negi Springfield. Once they graduated and completed our journeyman assignments, we would…!

The headmasters announcement brought myself and several other students to attention.

"You've all done well these past seven years, and I am proud of you all for making it this far. However, keep in mind that your real training begins now! Do not let your resolve waver. Now step forward and I will award you with your diplomas."

"Anya Cocolova!"

"Yes!" I replied, stepping forward as Headmaster William Springfield smiled at me before passing me my diploma.

As I stepped into the crowd next to Nekane, Negi's big sister, I eagerly unfolded my diploma.

YOU ARE TO BE A FORTUNE TELLER IN LONDON, was written in glowing script.

I smirked. There were worse assignments to have starting out. Absently, I noted that Negi's name had been announced and he was coming over now.

"Hey, Negi!" I called out to him. "What does it say? I got assigned to a fortune telling job in London!

"Where are you going to be training?" Nekane asked him, concerned as usual.

"It's about to appear now!" He excitedly said as the paper lit up. "Oh!"

It was then that I saw what was written on the paper.

YOU ARE TO BE A MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER IN JAPAN.

"...what." I flatly said as Nekane and I stared at the paper.

"Wh-What…?" Nekane stammered in shock.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!?" We both screamed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohgodohgodohgodohgod!

"Grandfather- I mean, Headmaster William! You can't be seriously considering this! Hasn't there been some kind of-of mistake?! A nine-year old can't seriously be a teacher!" I shouted at the old man after Anya and I dragged Negi to the office.

What do I do!? What do I do!?

"Hm… A teacher, is it?" He murmured to himself, stroking his beard. "I suppose that I'll have to make preparations then."

I can't let him go! He… He needs me! I need him!

"Pre-Preparations!?" Anya squeaked in outrage. "No! No preparations! Change it! Change it now!"

"I'm afraid I cannot do that Anya, lest our school lose the blessings of both the spirits and the Megalomesembrian Government. They are the ones backing this school now, after all." He said, stopping my next words cold.

No! Don't bring them into this! They took everything from us!

"Bu-But Negi's a shrimp! A-And on top of that he spaces out all the time! And you plan on sending him to another country!? Alone!?" She screamed, slamming her hands on the headmaster's desk as they started to smolder.

"Anya, that is very expensive mahogany desk you are setting on fire. Please stop." Headmaster William requested, perfectly calm. "Besides, neither of you have considered how Negi feels about this, have you?" Anya stopped, the flames along her hands extinguishing themselves completely.

Eh? Negi?

"W-well..." Negi stammered, suddenly looking at the floor. "I… I think I should go."

Eh!? No! Don't consider it! Don't!

"Oh?" The headmaster queried. "And why do you think you should go?"

No! No! Stop talking you stupid… stupid… stupid!

"W-well..." Negi spoke up. "I… I want to go because I know I need to experience more things. I mean, that's what everyone tells me, right? Besides… If I don't see everything that both worlds have to offer, I'll never become a man worthy of my father's respect."

You don't need our fathers respect! Stop it! I… I…!

"I see." The headmaster smiled, putting his hand on Negi's shoulder. "Then in that case, please… Make us proud."

I feel faint…!

#THUMP!#

"Big sister!"

"Nekane!" I heard Negi and Anya shout as blackness filled my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed as I sat down in my chair and opened up my desk, revealing a bottle of whiskey. It had been a hard decision, but in the end I had decided to go through with my plan, for better or worse.

I had just finished talking with Konoemon. Thankfully, he had agreed to host Negi at Mahora for the time being. Still…

"I swear… Anya has the worst temper." I mused aloud, taking a swig from my bottle. "Was it necessary to nearly set my desk on fire!?"

I then sighed, hopefully her time in London would straighten her temper out.

For that matter, It had taken quite a bit of work to bargain with the spirits to rig Negi's diploma and they had been very displeased at the fact.

Hopefully this would be worth the effort… Negi had quite a bit of potential and it would be quite the shame if he wasted it.

"Hopefully… he will be the one to overturn this rotten world..." I said as looked out to the moon, floating full in the sky.

Besides… It's not like much can go wrong, right?

He had no idea how wrong he was.

And theres the start! If anything looks weird with the plot of the formatting, don't hesitate to tell me!

Could you at least tell me why that's a bad thing? Because I honestly planned on skipping like, 90% of the romcom bits because that shit's boring (unless you liked that shit, in which case, my apologies) and going straight to the punching parts. I'm also not planning on doing things the same way like almost every other rewrite. Trust me, this'll be a completely different beast once things get rolling.

Also, I called it 'A Super Rewrite' in the tags for a reason. Can you guess what?

Last edited:
I don't mean it's bad, I was wondering why it feels like I've read this before.

Oh, my apologies. Did you read it on SB or SV by chance?

Huh. Well, hopefully I'll be able to surprise you then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back