• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Of Ice and Men (Young Justice. Icicle Junior SI.)

Location of Team's base.

• Missile Silo in Nebraska

Votes: 46 42.2%
  • Ski Lodge in Colarado

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • Lighthouse in Hawaii

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Ranch in Texas

Votes: 19 17.4%
  • Summer Camp in Michigin

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Junkyard in Washington

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Rundown Hotel in North Carolina

Votes: 17 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That troll doesn't know what he's talking about your stories are great and I can't wait till u update this also sending healing energy to you and all your loved ones for their loss.
Thanks I appreciate this. I just don't know how long it will take.

I'm really trying to get back to a place where I'm happy enough to continue. But every time I start right now, I end up making the story take a grim turn. I've killed paula, Artemis, Tuppence, and tEd Kord in 4 different versions of the chapter.

Thanks I appreciate this. I just don't know how long it will take.

I'm really trying to get back to a place where I'm happy enough to continue. But every time I start right now, I end up making the story take a grim turn. I've killed paula, Artemis, Tuppence, and tEd Kord in 4 different versions of the chapter.
If you don't want to move on to a different story temporarily, try writing some interludes. You don't have to publish them, just make use of those emotions to reinforce that your protagonist has been teetering on a tightrope with his disruptions. Some have fallen when attempting to balance too much and shattered, others look for moments of vulnerability to knock their targets over completely.

Heck, you could even take a lesson from With This Ring and write about different universes for a bit.

Last edited:
Found your story yesterday and just finished binge reading it. Well done, it's quite good.

I hope things get better for you and yours soon. Until then I wish your family and yourself good health and fortunes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back