• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

OOC: Power and Purpose (RWBY/Dragon Ball Z SI RP)

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

Introduction and Characters

Toxinvictory

I trust you know where the happy button is?
Power and Purpose (RWBY/Dragon Ball Z SI RP)
rwby_by_redblacktac-dbjbmp9.jpg

(Credit to http://redblacktac.deviantart.com/ for title art)
The stars are bright and the shadows between them deep. Life must struggle to survive in this universe for the creatures called Grimm are ever pushing the boundaries of civilization.

The first coming of the Grimm in the ancient days destroyed uncounted lives, forcing a slow but steady march to extinction. Until desperation led to unity, and unity led to discovery of the tools that would help even the odds. The substance called Dust and the power of Aura. With these tools harnessed to serve, the myriad races carved out their bastions beating back the Grimm and using the breathing room given to build defenses and devise strategies.

In time the long war against the darkness of the Grimm has become a reality of life. With stellar empires armed there defenses manned the certainty of extinction and the unity that bought survival corroded.

Now the galaxy is divided, a patch work quilt of races and cultures, some humble bound to but a single world. Others vast including hundreds of planets. Largest among the powers are the twin giants of the Planet Trade Organisation and the Kingdom of Atlas.

No one people define life: Namekian, Tuffle, Heran, Arconsian and more share the universe. But some are found more commonly than others. The ancient race of Tuffles in the days before the Grimm came seeded the galaxy with their genetics resulting in hundreds of offshoots across the galaxy.

By the same token The Faunus, the result of lost genetic engineering technology have spread far. In the early days after the discovery of dust they were a slave race, kept as pets by the rich and powerful. Over the years they have clawed their way towards independence and rights, finally gaining a home of their own in the Menagerie system.

The current head of the Planet Trade Organisation is a being known and feared as the strongest Aura user alive Freeza. His rule is one of terror, taking the already expansionist and exploitative practices of the PTO to new heights.

In dark things stir and wait for their chance once again. Something powerful and old watches and decides to take action, 4 souls are pulled from the either and bodies in this reality. Whether there actions will change things remains to be seen.

The stars are bright and the shadows between them deep. Life must struggle to survive in this universe for the creatures called Grimm are ever pushing the boundaries of civilization.
So this is a RWBY Dragon Ball Z fusion story and RP Game, players will be inserted into various characters across setting and given free rain to act as they please.

I will be accepting a total of four players. Players should be confident in their ability to write and have some knowledge of RWBY/Dragon Ball Z, though the second is not a hard-set requirement. If you are interested in joining please pick a number ranging from 1 to 4.

(Warning potential characters include both male and female options.)

The number will determine your character and starting situation. After I have a full complement of players I will post the IC thread and things can get started. Please be aware that characters of both genders are on the list. Your character can expend a total of 5 actions per turn the outcomes of which will be decided by dice and circumstances.

I am posting this story on Questionable Questing because I will be exploring adult themes and content in this narrative, that said the story will be more then just sex.

If you have questions ask them and I will do my best to answer.

Due to familiarity Slayer Anderson and Albus Leo have slots reserved.

Character Slots

1 Slayer Anderson - Sun Wukong
2 rick1497 - Coco Adel
3 Albus Leo - Neptune Vasilias
4 Bashful_Walrus - Emerald Sustrai​

Last edited:
Slayer Anderson Character Sheet Sun
I've never done an rp before, how do they work? Also, I would reserve slot number four, but I'm not entirely confident in my ability to write. I think that I can do some, but nothing high quality or particularly long. How much confidence is needed? I guess that I will hesitantly reserve slot number four for now. I'm assuming that you're going in order of the letters.

Edit: noticed that both genders were on the list. So this isn't the group that I though it was. Now I don't know what one I would want to hesitantly reserve given the option.

Also, I say hesitantly because I may want to unreserve if high levels of writting skill are needed.

Slayer Anderson's description is accurate, basically I will write pieces explaining your circumstances and the results of your actions, say you wake up with a concussion on the floor of a bar or a Grimm attack is underway. You write a piece relating to your reaction, thoughts feelings on your circumstances as a SI and decided what you want to do next, say you want to train a certain skill look into a rumour etc and then I respond and tell you how the actions turned out based on dice rolls.

A high level of writing skill isn't required, so much as the ability and inclination to write. I'm willing to take you on, if you feel that the format isn'too your liking then you can always step out and let another player take your place.

just clarify the four spots aren't the canon RWBY team, they are a selection of characters from across the setting, all RWBY originating. Members of the title team may be on the list, but you don't know who your picking until I submit your character sheets, thus allowing for random selection.

so I can give you character sheet no 4 if you want to take part. for example:

Slayer Anderson

You awaken in the body of
Name: Sun Wukong
Appearance: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne...plate_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20161108002145
Species: Faunus
Weapon: http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Ruyi_Bang_and_Jingu_Bang

Location: You are in a sleeping bag lying on top of a metal box the size of a bus, around you is a dimly lit area wall's visible to your left and right and a ceiling into which lights are set above you. Their is a faint vibration running through the surface you rest upon and a distant rumble of machinery which convey a sense of motion. The room's dimensions are unclear from your current angle, not helped by the low lighting. But you can see more of the box's "shipping containers", something in your head whispers.

Your body is very fit, your night vision sharper than that of a normal human and you can feel a tingle of energy across your skin. A furred tail is part of your body. At the back of your mind is a well of memories waiting to be explored.

Albus Leo Character Sheet Neptune
I think that I will be participating. Based on the one assigned character, I have a couple thought. On one hand, I'm disappointed that I missed out on being one of the male characters, my probability is now only one in three of getting one, assuming an even distribution. And Sun is a fun character and a faunus as well. On the other hand, I'm glad that I don't have to worry about using Sun's weapons. Honestly, there are a few weapons that I am hoping to avoid having to use. Gantlets, scythes, and nun-chucks. Still, I will accept the character that I'm given, no real reason to complain.

Now I'm starting to metagame on who would be possible candidates. RWBY, JNPR, Sun, Neptune, and Penny all seem like possibilities. I'm guessing that you would avoid older characters because they would add other levels of power and social circles, complicating things. If you're including villains, Neo, Mercury, and Emerald are possibilities. If you're including some more minor characters, than maybe CFVY, with Coco and Velvet as the most likely candidates from that team. I suppose that the other teams seen in the Vytal festival are posibilities, but they seem minor enough that they don't have much to go off of. And I doubt that you would inflict the uselessness of CRDL on anyone. Personally, I'm guessing that you aren't including RWBY, and maybe not JNPR in your character list. It seems like you're avoiding main characters, which I can see some logic in. Of the characters that I listed, Neptune seems the most likely to be included, but that in't a guarantee.

I think I might as well grab character number 2. I literally have no way of guessing who is who here. I just hope it's somebody good.

Also, how often is participation expected? Once a day? A few times a day? Several times a day?

Glad to have you and I will post your character sheet shortly, There's no set time required for posting, Take however much time you need to write your response, no need to rush.

Albus Leo

Name: Neptune Vasilias
Appearance: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne..._Normal.png/revision/latest?cb=20141223012144
Species: Human
Weapon: http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune's_Gun

Location: You awaken to cold air and a room of white stone, something akin to a one room apartment. You are sitting on the edge of a small bed, a suitcase sits to your left, a widow opening onto a landscape of white snow to your right. You can clear the clamor of voices outside, the growl of cars and the sounds of life. It seems you are in a city or settlement of some sort,

Your body is very fit and you can feel a tingle of energy across your skin. At the back of your mind is a well of memories waiting to be explored.

Rick1497 Character Sheet Coco
I think I might as well grab character number 2.

Okay rick1497

Name: Coco Adel
Appearance: https://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.ne..._Normal.png/revision/latest?cb=20151129193636
Weapon: http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Coco's_Handbag

Location: You wake to a sunrise over the sea, the horizon before you stained red and yellow. You are sitting on a stone bench at the top of cliff which overlook's a sea. The cries of bird's carry on the wind mixing with the sounds of waves lapping below. A handbag "your weapon" something in your mind whispers is next to you. A mobile phone or something that looks like one beeps on the bench next to you.

Your body is very fit and you can feel a tingle of energy across your skin. At the back of your mind is a well of memories waiting to be explored.

Bashful_Walrus Character Sheet Emerald
Bashful_Walrus

Name: Emerald Sustrai
Appearance: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne...0400045.png/revision/latest?cb=20151129160341
Weapon: http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Emerald's_Weapons

Location: You are sitting on a tree branch, your back leaning against the trunk. Around you is a a rainforest with thick vegetation all vibrantly green. The air is hot and humid. Sounds of nature, bird calls and the buzz of insects fill the air. Twin pistols lay in your lap.

Your body is extremely fit and you can feel a tingle of energy on your skin. At the back of your mind is a well of memories waiting to be explored.

I will post the IC thread shortly.

Timeline and Worldbuilding
Slayer Anderson rick1497 Albus Leo Bashful_Walrus

So for ease of use here is a summary of the setting and history being used in this game.

In the old days hundreds of years before present times the galaxy boasted several star-faring civilizations and a wide variety of races, the tech level was very physics compatible Faster than light travel didn't exist, Aura and Dust where undiscovered etc. The Tuffle race seeded the Galaxy with their genetics via fleets of slower than light colony ships, resulting in humans being a galaxy wide culture. Faunus didn't exist.

Then came the Grimm's arrival, the creatures launched a incursion spanning the entire galaxy, destroying species after species apparently set on wiping everyone out. Around this time the first Faunus appear apparently the result of genetic engineering. Faced with the threat of extinction the various peoples of the Galaxy banded together and through pooling resources discovered the means to extract Dust and awaken Aura. This allowed them to push back the Grimm though they remain a threat to this day.

Once the immanent threat of extinction by Grimm lessened the Grand Alliance start's to corrode. Various power blocks and empires form. Sometime into this period the prominent Star Empire of Mantle experiences a major Grimm assault prompting the adoption of a social model in which individuality and emotion were suppressed.

In time Mantle began to expand absorbing neighbor states and enforcing the doctrine of personality, among the largest of these acquisitions was the Empire of Anima. This expansion eventually provoked the Great War: a ten year conflict of unprecedented scale and resulting in renewed incursions by the Grimm.

80 Years ago the Great War ended. In the aftermath the Empire of Mantle was dissolved its core citizenship forming the Star Kingdom of Atlas.

The Planet Trade Organisation formed in the wake of the Great War, beginning as a organisation focused on finding and recovering worlds via forays into space the Grimm overtook during the chaos of the war and resettling them. Sometimes they find planet's overrun with Grimm and fight to cleanse the world, sometimes they find small bastion's of people holding out and either offer them resettlement or protection as a member race. Sometimes they find a world with high natural resources and grant the world to one of their member races regardless of the locals opinions.

Freeza is the current head of the Planet Trade Organisation and a monster in both Aura combat and personality who has encouraged some of the more unpleasant practices of the PTO. The Saiyans were the PTO's favored shock troops/disposable assets until Freeza killed them off for reasons of his own. Freeza's role in the Saiyan Genocide is not common knowledge. The Saiyans are a separate race from the Faunus believed to be the result of ancient Tuffle genetic weaponisation.

The Faunus are the result of genetic engineering by an unknown source, treated with suspicion due to their "unnatural" origins and the timing of their appearance which coincided with the emergence of the Grimm. This suspicion grew into open discrimination with the end result being that a large number of Faunus were classified as slaves under the Anima Empire, kept as pets, servants etc by the Empire's elite. During the chaos of the Great War the Faunus slaves rebelled and in the aftermath they managed to get a settlement/government of their own in the Mangerie system. Mangerie is, isolated, populated with hostile wildlife and has very low resources, factors that resulted in considerable resentment among the faunus population.

Faunus like humans are found through the the Galaxy.

The Schnee are much as canon a large company tied the mining of dust and heavily involved in Atlas's upper crust, Faunus are preferred hires but get a raw deal, doing dangerous without compensation, insurance etc. These and other discriminatory acts have lead to the formation of groups like the White Fang.

While most kingdoms utilise Aura capable soldiers to defend their borders seve in their military Hunters/Huntress as in RWBY canon are not an official thing. Flight is possible for Aura users but it's an advanced technique that exhausts reserves quickly. KI blasts, with the exception of certain semblances, require the user to burn through Dust. Since this is seen as wasteful, custom weapons are preferred by Aura users.

Last edited:
Albus Leo Character Sheet
Albus Leo

Name: Neptune Vasilias
Appearance: https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.ne..._Normal.png/revision/latest?cb=20141223012144
Weapon: http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune's_Gun

Location: You awaken to cold air and a room of white stone, something akin to a one room apartment. You are sitting on the edge of a small bed, a suitcase sits to your left, a widow opening onto a landscape of white snow to your right. You can clear the clamor of voices outside, the growl of cars and the sounds of life. It seems you are in a city or settlement of some sort,

Traits:
(Merged Mind: Character Trait gained, as result of intense memory and personality fusion character gets bonus to diplomacy and flirtation rolls.Characters identity has become a gestalt of both parts.)

Equipment:
"Gunado"

Can I get this thread marked instead of the one you have so I can edit my sheet as we go and I can keep track of everything (Will certainly help as time goes on).Learning from previous mistakes.

Omake Yang's Misadventures by Toxinvictory (Canon)
Omake: Yang's Misadventure's by Toxinvictory (Canon)

See the thing is Yang burns inside, she's an emotional person. Ready to cheer and whoop or shout and throw a punch without reserve and sometimes time that's good. She's the life of the party, enjoying the great adventure of life as it comes.And sometimes it's not, because not everything Yang feel's is nice and sunny.

When she wants to do something she does it, when she feels bad it eats her up inside and when she gets angry she gets really angry. Ever since she's been old enough to know about Raven she's wanted to find her absent birth mother, she's wanted it like people want food or drink or sleep. She let that feeling control her and it nearly got her precious little sister killed.

Sometimes Yang wishes she could calm down, let all the things twisting and blazing inside her just slip away. It's for this reason that Yang is currently tied up, dressed only in her underwear and a bra, ropes holding her wrists together over her head. her legs secured to the floor at her knees and ankles by more rope. A cloth has been tied around her lower face, tight enough to making talking difficult.

https://magnolia-baillon.deviantart.com/art/Just-Yanging-Out-628233562

Her aura is expended and she wants to move but she can't, that's the point of all this. She breathes in hard as one of the room's other occupants moves, she can't see them, can't tell which one it is as they are behind her and turning is pretty much impossible. She jerks when hands brush against the bare skin of her back and bites down as groan as they start to need and squeeze her flesh, working slowly lower and lower. She gasps through the cloth gag as the hands reach her ass and continue there work.

The other occupant of the room circles around to her front even as the hands on her rear grip and squeeze with greater intensity and make her breath harder and harder. There is a magenta streak on the left side of his black hair. His eyes match the streak in his hair. He's fit and handsome in a slightly exotic way. He's also fully dressed in green clothes. Some part of her wanted him to be nude, to see the erection he surely has at seeing her hung up and being worked like this.

If Ren is infront then it must be Nora whose hands are making her shake and shiver like this. As he walks towards her Nora's hands stop and before Yang can register that properly, they felt good, the weight of a body settles against her, Nora's bare flesh pressed against her own, pulling the ropes around her hands tight. She can feel Nora's breath on her neck. Ren sits down in front of her and begins to get undressed. Somehow the simple act of him unbuttoning his shirt and slipping off his pants makes Yang blush up to the roots of her hair.

She has been touched before, groped and kissed. You don't dress and look like she does, ask questions in the kind of shady bars and places she does without some of that and she's no rookie. But actual intercourse is further than she's taken things and judging by the condom Ren just slid onto a very erect penis she's going to be in for some. She has a moment to be grateful her himen broke years ago from some hard riding on Bumblebee before Nora's not so idle hands move to her breasts and starts working her hard.

Yang's eyes roll back and she's no longer able or interested in holding in the moans coming out of her mouth. Ren is right under her, nude and ready, more than ready judging by how hard he is. But she can't move, can only wait until slowly slowly he reaches up and pulls her panties down and slides his member into her aroused pussy. Just as he begins penetrating, Nora pushes Yang forward and suddenly all of him is in her, in one sudden violent motion that has her eyes watering and a rough choked noise emerge from her throat.

Ren's big in a way that's almost a little too big, pushing and stretching her insides, but it's also really good, and a feeling runs through her, not pleasure so much as satisfaction - yes, this, her body cries. Yang feels full, content and then Nora's weight against her back shifts her hands twist and Yang's bra is off, in a flash Nora is in front of her standing over Ren, she's nude and aroused, orange red hair mussed her green eyes gleaming and Yang has a moment to realize she is in for it before they do her together. Ren shifts himself pulling his dick in and out of her rytmathically, his fingers feather light brush against her bare thighs while Nora takes Yang's hard nipples in her hands, fingers and mouth.

They keep at it. shifting positions with practiced ease. Now Ren is behind her pushing himself into her arse, while Nora's mouth and tongue probe her sex. Now Ren is squeezing and needing her body while Nora pulls the gag down and kisses Yang. It goes on and on. Yang arches and organisms again and again. She forgets her absent mother, her father, her sister, her name. All she feels is pleasure. All she wants is more.

Across the room, under a pile of discarded clothes her scroll buzzes with a call that won't be answered.

Last edited:
Back