• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Personal Rant thread: Mods please help me

T-bone

Not too sore, are you?
:mad:Please stop trying to fix how I write! I feel safer writing my way even if chapters are incomplete before an edit! Isn't that a reason edits exist!:mad: I've had enough people target my writing style and am this close to calling the mods on whoever does it next.:mad: Sorry if you don't like it but it's the only way I feel safe to write on here with how my mind is wired and I just want to write my stories for you all. :( Mods I'm sorry but I've written how I write for a long time and feel more peaceful how I write, can you please prevent the others from going to far! :VI just want to make stories if people don't want to use my ideas.

T-bone:D

:mad:Please stop trying to fix how I write! I feel safer writing my way even if chapters are incomplete before an edit! Isn't that a reason edits exist!:mad: I've had enough people target my writing style and am this close to calling the mods on whoever does it next.:mad: Sorry if you don't like it but it's the only way I feel safe to write on here with how my mind is wired and I just want to write my stories for you all. :( Mods I'm sorry but I've written how I write for a long time and feel more peaceful how I write, can you please prevent the others from going to far! :VI just want to make stories if people don't want to use my ideas.

T-bone:D
There is a simple way to not get people on your case.

Simply NOT start a thread until you have at least a post to put in the OP thread or right after it.

That or start a snippet/idea thread and keep the posts in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back