• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Which build would You like to see for a story in Danmachi?

• Classical Fantasy Adventurer Build

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Pretty much Conan Joestar Build

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • (Solo) No starting waifus as companions

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • With starting waifus as companions

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord_Indoril_Nerevar

I trust you know where the happy button is?
Got, yet another idea, for a new story as someone sent me the overpowered Isekai cyoa through PM to peruse and I began to become inspired.

This CYOA

https://infaera.neocities.org/cyoa/OverpoweredIsekai/

It's going to be set in Danmachi, yet I'm having trouble about which final build should I go for since I'm finding my two Main options being pretty good in My opinion.

First Build: The Fantasy aventurer build

This build centers around Magic and skill learning.

Main Powers being...
Infinite Mana
Restore State
Magic Affinity
Swift learning

With starting gear on epic set level and flaws like Power source.

The other build is the Herakles/Barbarian Build

This build is a No-weapons, Zero Magic, No healing, fist only, no armor build.

Main Powers being
Forcé of many
God Fist (destruction and creation: Magic)
Extra lives
Swift learning
Accelerate
and Rule of Cool

With Main flaws being Magical Dunce and Naked Power. And also two instances of anime quirks

One to have the MC behave like Jotaro Kujo and the second to have him scream ORA! With each punch.

Both builds have the rookie flaw to make sure they don't start too OP and have a growing curve to develop their Powers.

Aventurer starts with infinite Mana fully unlocked, while Barbarian starts with force of many (I put all the powers of each build in a list randomizer and this was the result)

Also, each build has a solo and with waifus varíants, up to a maximum of 3 for each. This requires taking character gacha and hero of justice flaws, power of love and dropping harem protagonist power. Already the possible waifus for each build have been decided thanks to the list randomizer.

Though.I believe I can still include harem protagonist in the Barbarian Build while having waifus

So, that about sums it put, chose which build You would like best for a possible story in Danmachi and also if the MC will arrive alone or with waifus. That is to Say, You can pick 2 options from the Poll.

You can also comment about the number of waifus You would prefer best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back