• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Prophecy Renewed (HP/AD&D AU)

Created at
Index progress
Hiatus
Watchers
Recent readers

This is a story I started a couple years ago that I've been slowly writing as time permits. The...

AkuArkaine

Getting out there.
This is a story I started a couple years ago that I've been slowly writing as time permits. The point of deviation for HP is the Chamber of Secrets.Fawkes doesn't save Harry, and Lucius Malfoy uses his death to have Ginny sent to Azkaban for his murder. The crossover aspect has more to do with the magical system from AD&D 2nd Edition then any specific world or characters. AD&D magic will be a dead art fallen into disuse since the time of Atlantis. It is far more powerful as combat magic, but lacks everyday utility. Several powerful wizards like Dumbledore and Voldemort do use it, but mostly knowledge of Vancian Magic is relegated to Unspeakables and those with a love of the obscure.

I'm hoping to get some fresh feedback here, giving me some renewed inspiration.

Prophecy Renewed Chapter 1

The girl formerly known as Ginevra Molly Weasley sat in the corner of her cell with the scrap of cloth that only the most generous would call a blanket wrapped around her naked body. Merlin, how she despised her body. At fifteen she had blossomed into a quite attractive young woman, which only encouraged the guards to rape her more often. The rapes started the very first night of her permanent stay in Azkaban, and were repeated nightly, each guard rotating so that she saw each of them at least once a month. When she started maturing at thirteen she started seeing a couple of different guards each night, and now at fifteen there were days that she had been raped by every guard on the island in a 24 hours period only for them to start over the next day. Even Fudge took a turn with her when he toured the prison three years ago.

The day Fudge had his way with her was the day she stopped being Ginny. As Fudge left he conveniently forgot to lock the door back, not that anyone needed to worry about her escaping. By this point she was a twelve-year old girl whom had suffered a year of repeated abuse, driving her to catatonia to escape the hell her life had become. She even believed that she deserved to be the prison whore by this point, and just accepted her abuse with a blank stare as she lay unmoving with men on top of her. That night no guard visited, the warden feeling that Fudge was enough abuse for that day, and instead a different sort of guard visited her.

To this day I could still feel the cold in my bones as the dementor leaned over her, its rancid breath in her nostrils as it opened its mouth to kiss her. Ginny welcomed this, as death was too good for her, but becoming a soulless zombie would mean she wouldn't feel her torture anymore. She had opened her mouth, willingly giving over her soul to the dementor. As it began to draw her soul from her body was when things changed.

The dementor let out a screech, struggling to get free of the connection between them to no avail. The pain Ginny felt was beyond the cruciatus, tearing her apart from the inside out. It was then that they made themselves known the girl. They had slept within her since Harry Potter had killed the horcrux of Tom Riddle with a Basilisk fang. As the horcrux and Harry died they found refuge within her, using the last of their link in a desperate bid to survive. The soul energy from within the dementor gave them the power to awaken and assert control over Ginny, when they realized that there was not one, but three of them.

Lord Voldemort, the horcrux from Harry's scar, was actually the weakest of them. In their desperation, they had inadvertently dragged it along with them. I call it 'It' because Lord Voldemort was no longer human, he had become a Lich. They were completely open to each other at that moment, knowing everything about the others, and the other three were repulsed by Voldemort and all he had done to become what he was. The rest of them joined together, crushing what little will remained of it, and taking its knowledge for their own.

The strongest of them was Harry Potter. Harry got pulled along for the ride with the scar horcrux. All Harry wanted to do was save Ginny still; the fool not recognizing that she was beyond all helping at this point, as damaged as she was. Still, he was a whole and undamaged soul, the only one of them who could claim that wholly natural state. Harry was in control by way of default because of this, but being twelve-years old he still had no idea what to do.

This is where that third came in, Tom Marvolo Riddle. Tom was the diary horcrux who had brought about this unnatural, but precipitous merger. Being inside Ginny as she was abused affected Tom more than any of the others. Voldemort just didn't care, and wanted to heap the same abuses upon Ginny and her family as soon as he got his own body. Harry felt that this was the way the world worked, having suffered the same from his uncle while growing up. Tom had never felt so helpless in his life. Even the bullying at the orphanage had not prepared him for the level of abuse Ginny had suffered at the hands of the prison guards. Tom came to realize that what he went through as a child was insignificant compared to Ginny's suffering, and he wanted to protect her from this.

When Ginny realized that all they wanted was to save her, and that Harry didn't blame her for his death, she wept, and passed on what they needed to deal with being in a now female body. That left Harry and Tom, both of them feeding on the dementor in an attempt to assert their will on Ginny's body. Eventually they reached a compromise. They would allow themselves to both die, using the energy of the dementor to combine the accumulated knowledge from all four of the bodies' inhabitants, and the life-force from Harry and Tom into a new person. This person would have two goals in life, the first being to fulfill the prophecy that they then knew half of. They both agreed that Voldemort was an abomination that needed to be ended at all costs. The second was to protect Ginny's now sleeping soul from further torment, and find a way to give her back the childhood stripped from her unjustly.

I am this new person left behind. I am Ginny's guardian. I am Lord Voldemort's death. I am the child and heir of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Harry James Potter. I am Tamsyn Harrietta Peverell, and the wizarding world will rue the day I am released from my shackles.

Last edited:
Holy formatting Batman! Uh, you might wanna give that a once-over there friend, then I can tell you how I feel once I can actually read it.

Well I gotta say, you certainly know how to dive straight down into the grime of grimdark at speed. That's quite a bit of rape in just one paragraph. At least 1.16 rapes-per-sentence.

That's a lot of rape.

That's a lot of rape.

Five years of rape, once a day for the first year and twice a day for the next four, equals 1827 rapes. You are absolutely right, "that is a lot of rape." She cracked in the first year and was happy to commit suicide by dementor. From what I know of psychology humans can adapt to such extreme abuse, but I personally can't imagine how.

This chapter is more about introducing Tamsyn and providing the circumstances of her birth. She is a completely new person wearing a Ginny suit, and carrying around Ginny's soul.

Chapter 2

Tamsyn sat up when she heard the sounds of spell fire from the lower levels of the prison. She knew that the day that Voldemort would assault Azkaban to free the rest of his followers was coming, and had prepared for it. Her cell was in the North tower of the prison on the top level, thus ensuring that she would be one of the last prisoners visited by the Deatheaters. From beneath the straw mattress she slept on she pulled out the only three possessions she had beyond the bedraggled shift she was allowed to wear, and only between visits from the guards. All three items came from the dementor that died at the moment of her birth.

The first was the dementor's robe. A dementor robe was an amazing piece of magic infused with the essence of the creature who once wore it. Anyone who wore one would be protected from the effects of being near negative energy beings like the undead or unholy creatures such as daemons, demons, and devils. They also gave the wearer the ability to survive while in planes of existence filled with negative energy, or an environment infused with magic that it could burn away a person's body.

The second and third items were made of the dementor's femurs, and each took a year to make. One was a dementor bone dagger, one of the few things that could kill creatures of pure light, such as unicorns, without the wielder suffering any negative effects. Dementor bone weapons neutralized the cursed feedback from intentionally harming such pure beings. Voldemort had once come across a Kris made of dementor bone in his travels, but had lost it while trying to sacrifice a phoenix for an immortality ritual.

The other was a wand. It was 12 ¼ inches long and inflexible with a core of an Augury tail feather. For a core she had faked a seizure when one of the guards was using her, taking the opportunity to knock his spare wand into the shadows. Not that the guard noticed, too busy finishing to care about her state of health. He even had the gall to tell her that it made the experience better as he left he cell. The wand was currently useless because of the magic suppression collar she wore, but she was sure that the infusion of her blood into the bone had bound it to her, making the wand hers alone.

She took off her shift first, putting her dementor robe on, and then pulling the shift on over it so it would be less noticeable. Next she used strips torn from the blanket to secure the dagger and wand to her inner thighs where someone searching her would be least likely to find them. She then sat and waited for the Deatheaters to collect her. After all, there was no other way she could think of getting out of here while still wearing the collar.

She sat up straighter when she heard the lock of the door being manipulated. She recognized Bellatrix Lestrange immediately as she walked into her cell.

"Come girl, I know you don't want to be in this cell anymore and milord is interested in meeting the Basilisk Master of Hogwarts, and Slayer of Harry Potter." Tamsyn Nodded and stood up, to follow Bellatrix. As she was led through the prison she surveyed the damage. The Aurors seemed to have acquitted themselves well in their attempt to resist Voldemort and his forces as they stormed the island, lot of good it did them.

As she stepped foot outside for the first time in over five years she saw the entire population of the prison was outside under wand point from the Deatheaters, even the deceased. Several of the prisoners were before Voldemort being given the choice of a painful death or swearing loyalty by taking the Darkmark. Most were taking the Mark, and Tamsyn listened as Voldemort administered it, nodding to herself when she recognized that he hadn't made any modifications that she would be unable to counter if necessary.

Bellatrix approached Voldemort, bowing before him. "My Lord, may I present Ginevra Weasley, Destroyer of House Potter." Tamsyn smiled at this title, if only she knew what really happened.

"Ahhh, Ginevra Weasley. I'm so happy to make you acquaintance. Tell me girl, how did it feel to slay the Hero of the Wizarding World?" His eyes stared into hers intently, looking for something there indecipherable to all but her. She nodded slightly, allowing him access to image of her mind she wanted him to see.

"It felt as if I was doing your bidding my lord," she said with a bow.

Voldemort smiled himself, pleased to see that his horcrux was intact, if in a different form than intended. With a flick of his wand the collar unlocked and Tamsyn took it off gratefully. Voldemort pointed to the few remaining prisoners who had refused his mark. Most of the Deatheaters were staring wide-eyed at this scene, not sure what was going on. Only Lucius Malfoy, realizing that the diary had survived to possess this girl, had even the slightest clue.

"Pick one; you can finish him off in whatever manner you wish as a gift to celebrate your release from Azkaban." Tamsyn gave him a pointed stare.

"I can pick anyone I want, and use any spell I want on them?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"Anyone my dear. And after you kill them I will give you my mark, which you have proven beyond a doubt that you deserve. Here, take Flint's wand and finish one of these worthless blood traitors." Flint looked about to protest, but a glare from both Voldemort and Bellatrix silenced him.

Tamsyn took his wand with a shaky hand, and none could mistake the smile on her face that came from holding a wand again while having access to her magic. Tamsyn looked at the survivors, noticing that two of the three had no sanity left to even accept the Darkmark with. It was the third man that really caught her attention though, because the third man was Sirius Black.
She smiled menacingly at the man, and the Deatheaters around her began to anticipate what she was about to do to him. She then screamed at the top of her lungs a curse that only Voldemort knew, one he had found while searching for ancient magics that he could use around the Caspian Sea. This particular spell, Sanguine's Madness, was supposed to cause the target to believe they were surrounded by enemies, causing them to lash out with everything they had until everyone around them were dead or a minute had passed. He had never actually gotten around to casting the spell, and was interested in how Black would react under its effects, but wondered why his horcrux had chosen that of all spells. Then the spell made contact with him, and he was suddenly surrounded by multiple Dumbledores in the fight of his life.

The first death eater to be downed by Voldemort was Flint with a simple AK. The poor boy had no clue what was even going on, his focus intently on what curse was about to hit Black. Tamsyn took this distraction to rush over to where Sirius was bound and free him.

"OK Black, I know they probably told you that I killed Harry but I assure you this is a lie. Voldemort actually did the honors and then Lucius had me sent to Azkaban for his murder to smear the Weasley name in the mud. Now, do you promise to follow me so we can get off this rock and wait till we've escaped to hear the details?" she asked. Sirius nodded. Tamsyn undid his bindings with a gesture from Flint's wand, and then shoved the wand into Sirius's hand. "Let's go then, that madman is in the middle of killing everything that moves and we've about 20 seconds till he realizes what I've done to him."

Sirius looked around, quite impressed by what the girl had accomplished. Voldemort had killed no fewer than 15 Deatheaters, including both the Carrows, and some of the newer recruits had begun to fire lethal spells back at their master. The inner circle members and more experienced ones had set up layers of various shields; all of them knowing what would happen if they ever raised their wands in anger against their Lord. He managed to duck into the front gate right behind Tamsyn before the fight ended.

"OK, now where to girl," Sirius asked.

"The warden's office contains a number of portkeys to the ministry, which we can't use. It also contains a multi-use portkey to his home which we can take advantage of. The idiot isn't supposed to have such a portkey, but seeing as he's dead, I don't think anyone alive will have a clue as to where we've fled." She gave him a mischievous grin as she began to ransack the warden's desk.

"Where did you find this out? There is no way he just let this slip while doing an inspection of the prison," Sirius exclaimed in amazement.

"The man had a guilty conscience," she replied. "He needed someone to unburden his soul too. I guess he felt that the prison whore who was sentenced to the kiss on her seventeenth birthday made a good confessor."

She couldn't keep the bitterness out of her voice when she said 'prison whore.' It made Sirius really look at her, and he noticed just how gorgeous the girl really was. Hell, he'd bed her at a moment's notice; all she'd need to do was ask. From there it wasn't a very big leap of logic to realize that the guards had been raping her, probably for a couple years now at least. It angered him to think about the abuse this girl had suffered, and his mind began to go through all the things he would do to the men who had inflicted it upon her. So deep were his musings that he didn't come out of them till he heard her shout.

"Huh?" was his eloquent response.

"I said found it. Now grab on and let's get outta here," Tamsyn said.

The two of them vanished just as Voldemort stormed into the office.

Reactions: qof
I could tone down the graphic level of the first chapter by being less blunt. It also could be done as a flashback; as written now it's more a prologue. Maybe I should combine it the first two?

As for the name change, she isn't Ginny. Ginny is the soul that she is carrying around. She intends to find a way to restore Ginny, but is protecting her till then. From the point of view I'm working from Ginny got possessed and is no longer in charge. Tamsyn is the magical daughter of Tom Riddle and Harry Potter, and she is the possessing spirit running the body.

She will be OP in ways that will trump a lot of HP canon wizards, but she fulfills the prophecy in a different way than her father. Harry had raw power while she will do it with knowledge. I think we can agree that Voldemort knew a lot of shit that make him cheese compared to everyone but Dumbledore.

Reactions: qof
She will be OP in ways that will trump a lot of HP canon wizards, but she fulfills the prophecy in a different way than her father. Harry had raw power Plot Armor while she will do it with knowledge. I think we can agree that Voldemort knew a lot of shit that make him cheese compared to everyone but Dumbledore.
Corrected. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back