• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Only Business is Family Business 3.5 New
Reignite, Green Scar!!

MHA/SVTFoE fic

Premise: A moment with a family that brings consequences.

Chapter 3.5 Only Business is Family Business

In another dimension…

Her name was Siamal.

She was the last one left.

In the beginning, they weren't even born. The story started, with all things of magic and battle, with Mewni and their magic queens. They carved out a Kingdom for themselves and attempted to grab everything into their rule. Monsters either bent the knee or fought them.

It was a futile effort.

The Butterflies were favored by Magic. That unknown but all encompassing element that changed the world. It changed the rules.

There were challengers to this. Many times Monsters and other mewnians tried to shake the Butterfly hold on the land. They failed.

Even the Rabbit Kingdoms Messiah, The Green Scar, could only wound the Crown but not destroy it.

He did prove that they bled. And that's what other groups tried to do.

The Black Hand rose to the challenge.

They discovered the truth. That magic was not solely of the Butterfly domain.

Not just the fire demons of the Underworld and other magical creatures. Anyone could learn magic. They need only find it.

The first Hand found a way to the realm and was touched by the arcane. They attempted to channel this power to learn necromancy. The lost sacrifices were returned and thoughts of conquest grew.

They failed.

The Butterfly and Rabbits and Lucitors and Pony heads and so many others did not take kindly to the new power. They were afraid of what the Black Hand could do. The reach they could have.

The dreams came to fruition by the founding of the second Hand.

Their true leader came then.

He called himself Shigaraki. By his hands, all creation was laid to ash. He decimated many of the first hand's leadership when they tried to control him.

He spoke of Vengeance on those that held him back. Of a society that wronged him.

And that he hated.

And in that hate, the Black hand opened themselves to him. He could have their lives to do what he wished.

So he opened his own hand and took them into his hate. He promised destruction to those who stood in his way. And in that palm, new life would grow for the Black Hand.

Where they would decide who lived, who died, and who stood at the top.

Soon his other hands came as well.

The Doppelganger.
The Blood Countess.
The Seething Flame.
The Scaly Herald.
And the Magician.

With a Black Hand and a Villainous Hand, Shigaraki would break Mewni!!

But…but this prophecy was not meant to be.

The Green Scar, a human from Shigaraki's realm, reemerged to do battle with their Lord. Perhaps the Green Scar was just one who loved to fight? Or he sensed the Power of Ruin and wanted to test himself against it?

Either way, he and the forces of Mewni rallied against the Black hand.

And somehow…they won.

While the Black fingers struck mighty blows and even decimated one of the pillars of the Butterflies, The Magic High Council, the forces of Mewni rallied something more on their side.

It had to be the Green Scar. If he could give birth to a new Kingdom, then he could conceivably rally others to fight. Even the tumultuous kingdoms with bad blood.

Like a Champion of old. Or a Butterfly Queen.

He hurt Shigaraki.
He hurt the Evil Hand.
And he shattered the Black Hand.

Their Lord fled before he was destroyed and only took the evil hand and a few black fingers with him. The rest had to contend with the Green Scar's hurt forces.

Siamal's parents were one such group. They evaded the retribution and were left with only two choices: give up or find their Lord.

The Black Hand split further. One group went to a different dimension to hide.

Her group instead took the great pilgrimage. They would find their lord and restore him to power. No matter how long it took and how many were lost in the time to get there.

By their black hand, Shigaraki shall rise again!

-----

"For the last time Siamal, you go through the fire dimension, then ice dimension, then meat dimension, hang three dimensions to the left, and go down! We've already gone right of the ice dimension and it was too dangerous to do anything! We lost three members from there alone!" Shouted Siamal's father.

He'd been on the journey since they started nearly seventy years ago. That's what they get for crossing into one of the time quickening dimensions to cut time.

The family was made of Septarians who were brought into Shigaraki's plan to upend the current Order and remake it. But like Toffee, the attempt failed and the rest of their Kingdom ran them out with the rest of the Black Hand. His Grandfather and Father had tried and fallen before they could reach the end. And now their hopes were being pinned on the latest descendant, his daughter Siamal.

"It's no problem Father! I returned before the menace of time could afflict me! I'm still hale and hearty enough for at least three more expeditions!" The dark blue lizard-like young woman replied.

"I can see that but you must keep in contact! You are our herald to the Master and if we lose you, we won't be able to help him! DO NOT SCREW AND WIND U GETTING STUCK IN A WORTHLESS DIMENSION!"

"Aye, Aye!" She yelled with a salute. "Now I'm off!"

"Didn't you just hear me?!" He cried out.

She did and that gave her the courage to leap through the worlds. Armed with not dimensional scissors but a claw gauntlet, she cuts through walls and leaps in to try to find the right combination to find her heart's desire.

Yes. While she is a true member of the Black Hand, there is another reason why she wishes to find the Master.

And that's for love.

Wait for me, Knight Spinner! Don't worry! No matter what has been said about you, I, Siamal won't let the cruel hand of fate keep us away any longer! I'll find you! I promise!

A short and silly moment in the Family Business arc. Mostly to show that the rest of Shiggy's army isn't sitting idly. Its hard to find things across time and space and with no knowledge but hey! Maybe an imaginary love can light the way!

Debating on adding more to this arc. Most likely will be in the next one soon enough. That's gonna be short before we get to some real battles.

Stay tuned.

4.1 Izuku's Merry Band of Heroes New
"I'll see you guys later." Izuku tightened up his shoe laces and prepared to leave.

"Later Deku!" Many of his classmates called out.

"Huh?" Except for Bakugou as he came down into the common room. "The heck's Deku running off to?"

"I've got some errands to run so I'll be out for the rest of the day." Just before he opened the door, a thought came to him. "Oh! Uraraka! You and the others are still on to host Usagi?"

Said girl hopped to her feet and gave a fist pump. "You got it, Deku!"

"What the hell?! UA's letting randos in here?!"

"They're friends of this really good sweet shop Deku took us and Eri to. They're from America and everything."

"Oh yeah!" Denki said as a memory came to him. "I literally forgot about that. Also dang, Midoriya, secret dates right under our noses! You sly fox!"

There were many chuckles from the guys of the class. Ochaco had to look away when she felt Mina's teasing gaze fall on her back. Please don't.

Izuku rubbed the back of his head and looked bashful. "It wasn't like that! Really it wasn't."

"In any case, we promise to be excellent hosts to them! Any friends of yours are friends of ours!" Ida's rousing speech did the trick to rouse interest in the others. Some thought of games to play and cool tricks they could show the new people with their quirks. Ida tried to make a white board itinerary of what they could do before the day was done.

Mineta's suggestion was erased out of hand.

Mina had a whole dance dance revolution idea and was about to get the pad needed for the floor before Jiro tried to hold her back. Kota, bless him, already had his own pet rabbit out.

…Izuku and Uraraka and Tsu had to take him aside to explain Usagi. Hopefully it won't get weird.

Izuku watched it all with a fond smile. The energy and chaos of it really did make him feel like he was back in his old time. The past few weeks had been nothing but fun and a return to form.

He bade them one last goodbye before he went to meet with All Might. The man was giving him a ride to both the Cake shop and the office.

----RGS------

"Thank you for coming, Everyone. I understand you have busy schedules but we appreciate you taking time out for this operation." Tsukauchi said.

The red and blue clad Flame Hero Endeavor nodded as he stood with his arms crossed and his flaming facial hair on. Beside him were three other heroes.

One was Kamui Woods, the current 7th ranked hero on the Hero boards.

The second was Death Arms.

Finally was the Heroine who made her debut nearly a year ago, Mount Lady.

"So any reason we're here with the number one and our pal, number seven?" The strengthening quirk Hero asked. He tapped his against his pocket on reflex, wanting a smoke. "Especially with something this…well, this crazy. Me and Mount Lady are still working the beat."

Other worlds and magic? That was a fresh set silly to dumb on those not even in the top ten.

"It's mostly for compatibility with Kamui woods. According to polls and everyday witness accounts, you three have good compatibility despite the limitations of working within the city. SInce this is a much wider space, we hope you can work to the fullest."

"Yeah but with Endeavor here shouldn't things be wrapped up?"

"My sidekicks would have made for a good team but me and my top members being out and about will get people talking." Endeavor cut in. "If we want to keep this a secret for long, two of the top ten and two everyday heroes should be enough to not arouse much suspicion. Besides, there's enough street heroes that you won't be missed for a couple of hours."

"Why does that sound like an insult?" Both Mount Lady and Death Arms both had tick marks.

"I didn't mean it like that."

He didn't but his face could give them the wrong idea.

The blonde woman looked at the papers again. It wasn't like she wasn't interested. Sure this stuff wouldn't be made public in Japan for a good while but getting on the good side of a whole world should do wonders for her career. Plus wide open spaces with no cars? Heck yeah!

No property damage claims for her!

Tsukauchi got a ring on his phone. "Izuku Midoriya's here. We can begin."

As they shuffled out, Mount Lady muttered, "Feels weird to be going to another world with that plain kid from the sports fest."

"And from the Sludge Villain incident." Kamui added.

"Yeah. Wonder why we keep running into him so much?"

"Perhaps that's just our fate. But hopefully you don't have to shield him with your face this time."

She stuck her tongue out at him. He was gonna get it later.

----------

"Holy crap ki-I mean Dude! What happened to you?!"

Ok not the most hospitable way to talk about someone's appearance after seeing them age up two decades but can you blame her? Sure Midoriya got tall and kinda hot in that older dude way but he seriously needed a nap!

He didn't seem to mind it but she apologized all the same.

The Rabbits were a neat group. Same with the…Mewnis? Mewnians? The magic people that they were neighbors with.

And everyone treated Midoriya with a lot of respect. Like All Might level of respect. Given that he apparently helped build the nation, she can see why.

It may have annoyed her if these guys weren't also in awe of her and the other heroes too. Looks like Midoriya was their one person hype machine. They didn't have a chance to show off their quirks for the adoring, and admittedly cute looking, crowd but just a few waves and a smile would start her rise.

They met the Royals, who she was told were Japanese because of Midoriya, and she had to fight to not make a fool of herself.

The king Rabbit presented them with a magical map of Mewni. It looked colorful and almost holographic with how the ink just appeared and disappeared on its own. It also had a GPS tracker showing them where they were.

The Rabbit face that showed the Rabbit Kingdom was cute and funny.

"There are a few sites out west and near the border of the Butterfly and Rabbit Kingdoms. It's entirely neutral to be frank. We've heard rumblings of mysterious people around it. If you wish, you can go there to check for any of the Black Hand forces and see Mewni on a carriage ride."

"That'll be fine. Will..Deku be our guide?" Endeavor asked.

"I am." That explained why he was in a modified form of his hero costume. It was made to fit his adult form though he kept the mask off. Yu had to give it to the now older…guy, older guy. The mark on his face and his age was oddly cute but mature.

But really the bags under his eyes needed some care.

----RGS-----

"HELLFIRE!!"

The Blonde Heroine was treated to the site of barbequed beast. She then went back to squishing the ones trying to bite her toes. "Quit it, you little gnats!"

"Hey, watch it! We're still on your feet!" Death Arms was having a time of it. It was lucky that his Strength Quirk let him bowl through these beasts with a little effort. He was also assisted by Kamui locking them in place with his roots.

The monsters were a type of chimera beast. Borrowing the bulky frame from the hench guards from some place called Heinous School for Wayward Princesses, some animal pieces were spliced in to make a bunch of bodyguards and foot soldiers for the Black Hand. Many of them escaped during the fight between Shigaraki and Deku. And since everyone was in recovery mode, the beasts had a chance to just roam around.

"Can't believe there are creepy Nomu here too." Mount Lady complained as she scratched the sole of her foot against a broken building. The green mush that was part of their insides was something she didn't want to think about.

"That's not too far off describing them, actually." Deku was a hopping mad bruiser as he went from chimera to chimera. He was kicking the crap out of them from head to toe. One he even punted to the moon.

Yu could only look up and watch the flying beast disappear into the sky.

"Did that one actually reach the moon?" Death Arms asked.

"Probably."

-----RGS----

Kamui Woods was given the lead in the south end forest area. They were meeting with another Kingdom of Monsters. And really, they needed a different name for them. The heteromorphic inhabitants weren't like those chimera. They had education and housing and families. He heard from the reports that there were reforms going around to help integrate them with the Mewnians more.

Maybe Gang Orca can help with that.

"Presenting the Sheep Kingdom." One of the delegates, surprisingly not a sheep, announced.

Out of one of the fanciest buildings in the town stepped a small sheep humanoid. It looked cute enough but much like the town, there was something eerie about the place. He couldn't put his finger on why though.

The Sheep Lord stepped forward, their long red cape being the sole thing that marked them as a leader. Kamui couldn't really tell if the person was a boy or girl though.

They smiled as their eyes landed on Izuku's masked face. "Green Scar. It's been so long."

"It's great to see you all doing so well. Sorry I never made time to visit."

"Just knowing you were alive all this time is enough for us. And please, you don't need that mask here."

"Oh!" He did take it off. "Sorry. I am technically in the hero business so Masks are usually mandatory."

" I understand. Though it is a shame to cover those freckles. You've only become much sharper since last we met."

Kamui was now looking between the two of them. Beside him, Mount Lady was secretly pointing between Deku and the Sheep. Thankfully she didn't say anything out loud.

She and He already knew what speculations on relationships were like. And shippers.

Like heck they were gonna build one here.

The group and the sheep spoke of the remaining threat of Black Hand. None has retreated this far into Mewni as far as this area is concerned. And since they had battled Hekapoo, there was a chance they were just hiding in the other dimensions.

"So we'd need your scissors to go on raids?" Endeavor asked.

Izuku shook his head. "These were specially made to teleport back to our time. They're effectively locked to here in Mewni to Japan."

"Can this Hekapoo then help?"

"Not at this time. For now, she's benched." Izuku looked away. "Not to mention the court hearing she's dealing with. The Rabbits may have a different set they could lend. Not to mention Star herself."

So they had options. That was good.

"Must you leave?" The Sheep Lord asked. They took Izuku's hands into theirs. "We would love to host you all."

"Maybe another time. We're only here for one day and we've made reservations at Butterfly castle."

The Sheep pouted but nodded.

"Well before you go, could you do me one little favor?"

"Anything." Izuku smiled.

One the Sheep Lord returned as they pulled something from out of their cloak. "Would you mind signing this?"

Izuku looked at the item…and went pale white.

"Wha? Wha?"

In the Sheep Lord's hands, there was a book. It was a mixture of purple and green and about as big as a handbook. Or an autograph book.

On the cover was the title of S-Tar Hero. There was even a golden star emblem under the words.

The Heroes didn't understand why Izuku was so spooked.

"Yes. All the wonderful songs you and Prince Justin and the others used to serenade the land. We have been enjoying these wondrous musicals for a long time now."

"But I Destroyed them! All of them! I was sure of it!"

The three heroes, except Endeavor, raised a brow. What was he so panicked about?

"We managed to find some lost manuscripts of your songs. Not all of them made it sadly but we did get your best hits written and we've been performing them."

"But…how…?"

"There was a name on the box we found these in." The Sheep Lord tapped their chin to recall it. "I think it was…Conr-no. Jeral-of course not…oh right!"

"It was Glossaryck!"

Silence…and then!

"DAMN YOU GLOSSARYCK!!!"

----RGS-----

Sometime later…

The sun was setting by the time the Heroes had finished their jaunt across Mewni. Since the time distortion between the Hero Earth and Mewni was way off, it was decided to let the quartet stay the night.

And it was the Butterfly castle that was playing host.

The dinner was a decent affair. A surprising amount of meat and corn. With Mount Lady out loud wondering why there was so much corn. The dinner table was the kind that was usually seen on one of those European royalty shows. So it really was like they had gone overseas.

"Wonder if I can get Knighted while here?" Death Arms asked aloud.

"It's actually quite possible. Izuku here knows the rituals for it." River replied.

"Eh?"

"Well, I do remember a few things…" The green haired man trailed off. His voice then got real low as his mutterings began to take hold. "..surethatSolariajustdidtheswordtapthingbutthatwasjustSolaria.TheremightbeawholeritualthatIneverreal-"

"Ok! Ok! Maybe later, Deku!"

Moon and River chuckled at how embarrassed he looked. Mount Lady not far behind.

"By the way, my good man. Sir Endeavor, is it?"

Said Hero looked up from his food. "Yes?"

"Are you really alright with having your face aflame like that?"

"It's my power."

"Hmm. Quite extraordinary." River began brushing his own beard. "Honey, do you think I coul-"

"No."

"Awww. But it looks so striking on sir Endeavor! I can even picture myself striking a similar countenance as I ride across the plains with Eagle."

Queen Moon paused as she gave it some thought. "While true, I'd rather you kept the beard the way it is River."

"Oh well. But of course my love."

The four heroes just let the romance talk go amongst the couple. It wasn't the first time such matters came out during a funded dinner with investors. Though they did notice that while Endeavor kept his eyes down on the food, Izuku gave the royals a small smile.

It was kinda…heart pulling.

Did he also have that kind of relationship with his Rabbit wife?

----RGS-----

The next day…

It was time to return to Hero Earth.

"I can't believe I just did a whole time wonky adventure today." Mount Lady said as they stood in the open field next to the Rabbit Kingdom. "But I gotta say it was kinda fun, despite being work."

"It felt like one of those adventure manga I used to read." Death Arms laughed. "Maybe next time, I could get in a coupla arm wrestlin matches. That King River's surprisingly buff."

"Should you be saying that outloud like that?" asked Kamui.

"It's a surprise but it's also a compliment."

Off to the side, Endeavor and Izuku were exchanging quick pleasantries with King Miyamoto and his wife Queen Vanilla. Most likely, sealing the deal between them with a handshake for now. The rest of the details would be hashed out later.

Mount Lady began to look around the Rabbit place, even taking note of the guards and the children.

Wait who? She looked back and there was a young rabbit child peeking around the corner. Her cute little sundress said she had to be a little girl, maybe even a princess. In her arms was some sort of blue teddy bear thing. There was another rabbit child behind her. He looked like a martial artist blended with a mysterious kid.

The two kids didn't say anything and just kept staring at wonder.

Yu waved at them.

The girl waved back, slowly smiling at her. The boy just kept trying to look cool.

"Oh, is that Cream and Scorch?"

Yu nearly jumped at the Queen sneaking up on her.

"Children! Come and say hello!" Queen Vanilla called out. With permission from her mom, the little rabbit floated right over, by her long ears. Scorch slowly walked over.

Well ok then.

"Are you heroes like Grampa?" Cream asked.

"Yup. We were even o-" she stopped herself. She almost called herself older. "We made our debut around the sameish time."

"Did you teach Grampa?"

"Not yet but maybe one day."

Then the child got a mystified look in her eyes. "Are you Grampa's girlfriend?"

The group got real quiet over that. Kamui and Death had to look away to cover their chuckles.

"...Hahaha. No." She answered. "He's a little older than me."

"Oh…do you want to be? He's a really nice person. And tall!"

"Cream…" Scorch muttered. Guess someone was feeling embarrassed. "I'm gonna go talk to Grandfather."

The lucky kid decided to leave and see what the other guys were doing. However, instead of walking he decided to hover like his little sister. Not by his ears but by little fire sparks coming off his feet.

"Huh. Guess that's why he got the name Scorch?"

"It's an interesting ability of his. Normally he'd just burp it when he was younger but he's learned to really push the flames around." Vanilla said.

"Neat little quirk." She guessed it was from Deku's side. Though she couldn't help but wonder what other things the Rabbits could add to the guy's lineage. Super strength and rabbits though…

"That's Miruko all the way. Talk about scary."

This time, Kamui and Death gave her terrified looks. And Mount Lady just realized the words she just spoke. If the Number five heroine heard what she just said, Yu would be running her ass out of the city and retiring to the countryside.

"Oh? Who's Miruko?" Queen Vanilla asked.

The blonde screwed up her face. Ok she'd dug a hole for herself. She could get out of it, easy-peasy.

"Oh! Ooh! Mama, she's The Bunny of Caen! Heroine of the Bone Burrow stories that Big Sis read and King Caenerbog liked! Grampa told stories about her way back when! If she's there in Grampa's other house, maybe they can go out!"

"Really…" There was a calculating look in the Queen's eye. Yu tried to sneak away before things could get worse.

She didn't even make it a step before she found a dainty but strong hand on her shoulder. Over her shoulder, the Queen's pretty smile was even scarier. "Ms, Lady, do you mind telling me more of this Miruko?"

Sorry Deku. I'm so sorry.

----NGS----

The portal closed behind them.

Izuku paused to stretch his youthful body. Switching between the two was a weird experience but it also was a bit of a relief. He was also glad to see that some of the belly fat he made during his release from Rhombulus's prison was going away.

They arrived in the private meeting room where Tsukauchi and another man were waiting for them. The report from their first foray has to be cataloged.

"It's very old fashioned." Endeavor summed up as he filled out his portion of the reports. "Bricks and mortars for the Butterflies and the Rabbits. Though their tatami interiors were made by masters of the craft."

"Oh? Would you agree that they would be interested in more mechanization?" Asked the other man, who gave his name as Pako.

They shrugged their shoulders. "We'll worry bout that after the League's dealt with." Death Arms said.

Kamui finished his parts. "I wouldn't mind going back through. You were right about my quirk and that place. I might be able to help excavate more of the old ruins. Find more artifacts."

"We would be happy to have you." Izuku said. "What about you, Mount Lady? Death Arms?"

"Sure, li- Deku."

"Uhhhh." Mouth Lady was avoiding looking him in the eye. "I'll think about it! Buuuut there's probably other heroines that wanna give the fantasy thing a whirl! Like Ryukyuu! Or heck, Miruko!"

Death Arms and Kamui just gaped.

"Oh! We were considering that!" Pako looked a little too enthusiastic about it. "Her schedule interfered but I believe we can convince her to come for a meet and greet."

"I don't mind." Izuku agreed.

Suddenly a knock at the door interrupted them. Another officer pushed the door open before he could even ask permission.

"Sir! There's been an incident at UA!"

And taht's part one of the long day done. I'll be coming back here to touch it up.

But Endeavor and our favorite little trio made it Mewni, met some old fans of Izuku, and help pave the way for diplomacy! It felt light on Endeavor since I wasn't sure how to use his comedy. The others were easier, especially Mount Lady. I'll put in more team attacks for the excavation scene.

And yup S-Tar Heroes, Izuku's boyband days are real here. His early twenties was a silly time.

Next time, Hero Earth's part in this little tale.

She didn't even make it a step before she found a dainty but strong hand on her shoulder. Over her shoulder, the Queen's pretty smile was even scarier. "Ms, Lady, do you mind telling me more of this Miruko?"
Izuku's Rabbit family wanting him to hook up, specifically, with the Rabbit Theme Hero is hilarious. For both the regular funnies, but also is just a little bit racist XD.

Yojimbo: I think Honored Grandfather would do well to date another Rabbit.
Vanilla: Indeed, they would fit better than the Frog and Mewman that Usagi saw with him.

Also jokes of

Vanilla: Of course He should date a Rabbit, they would be the only one to keep up with him. Our Honored Grandfather had immense stamina.
Toshinori, nervous: In what way?
Vanilla: In all the way that matters. You can see our history for proof!

Vanilla: Of course He should date a Rabbit, they would be the only one to keep up with him. Our Honored Grandfather had immense stamina.
Toshinori, nervous: In what way?
Vanilla: In all the way that matters. You can see our history for proof!

OfA does stockpile energy after all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back