• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Reincarnated As Naruto With Sukuna's Powers

Chapter 30: Location Found
A/N:

Shoutout to frandley mesidor for joining the patreon.

Hey, I forgot one thing the previous time! I said Naruto had blonde hair but he has red hair in the photo sorry about that!

Also, there is a notice at the end, please read it!

Though if you're lazy I'll keep it short here: I will be pausing the Patreon for 2 months, meaning you won't need to pay during this time. Your payments will be paused(new members cannot join unfortunately). I've realized that I won't be able to post quality chapters while stressed about exams. Thanks!

Sukuna's POV

With nothing to do, Sukuna decides to keep himself preoccupied with the seals. After analyzing the application of the various layers in the seal, he comes to the conclusion that the room is basically a submarine, though he has yet to see any seals responsible for submarine-like movements.

But there are a few peculiar things he notices. There is one seal that attaches itself to something that is not considered part of this container; it seems to interact with something like a hinge, and the seals could have those hinges detached.

'Pretty interesting stuff they've got going on here. I wonder what they use it for. Well, I guess that time will come soon enough,' muses Sukuna.

A few other seals interact with the stone walls; they seem to make the walls move or part in some way not clearly defined here. Secret compartments for people to hide and escape, no doubt.

A faint sound above catches Sukuna's attention, and without turning, his enlarged eye glimpses movement—a panel in the ceiling sliding open. Instinctively, he pivots, capturing the expected sight unfolding above him.

From the concealed opening descends Mei, clad in shimmering battle gear that seems to blend with the dim light. Her movements are silent and graceful. The ceiling panel closes swiftly behind her, erasing any trace of her entry.

Mei stands confidently amidst the chamber, her auburn hair flowing over her shoulder as she surveys the room. Her eyes fall first on Ao, at whom she nods, and then on Sukuna, whom she waves at. "Thank you for waiting, Sukuna," says Mei.

"Just remember that punctuality is something I value a lot," says Sukuna, turning towards the seal while Mei walks over to Ao. His fingers trace the seals as he searches for the specific one responsible for the opening and closing of the panel.

'There,' Sukuna taps on that particular seal. 'It's not the exact thing, but this should be it. The seal right here is linked to a seal that has been written somewhere else. Pretty smart,' he praises in his heart.

"Now, when are we leaving, Mei?" asks Sukuna.

Mei, who is conversing with Ao, turns her head and says, "Just a moment, please."

Sukuna turns and walks over to the table, pulling out a chair, and sits down. 'This is getting boring!' He yawns.

Mei sneaks a glance at Sukuna before tapping a specific rhythm on the table, and a box with a transparent cover like a bell switch cover rises to the surface from the middle of the table. Inside it is a button glowing red.

Sukuna raises an eyebrow at Mei, who just signals him to wait. Suddenly, the room they are in shakes as if an earthquake has hit. He perks his ears, listening intently, while his eyes scan the seals on the wall that are glowing dimly blue. 'It's those hinge seals' work!' thinks Sukuna; he is sure about it.

The room suddenly dips, giving the sensation of floating upwards, as if Sukuna were sitting on a raft. Abruptly, one of the walls parts, revealing a pane of glass through which the dark blue ocean stretches out beyond.

"What's this?" Sukuna asks, his curiosity piqued. He rises from his seat and approaches the pane of glass, noticing with surprise that even the glass itself bears intricate fuinjutsu inscriptions. 'This is too much. Everything has a seal on it!'

"Who in the world built this?" Sukuna exclaims incredulously.

Mei Terumi's POV

Mei is on the verge of speaking when Ao signals her with a hand sign, prompting a silent sigh of resignation. She walks over to Sukuna's side, shooting Ao a brief but pointed glare.

"A few of our engineers designed this room," she explains, "and a fuinjutsu expert utilized their skills to create conditions suitable for survival at this depth in the ocean."

"They have done an excellent job," Sukuna praises. Gazing out at the magnificent ocean before him, he whispers, "What a beautiful world..."

Mei smiles warmly at him, her gaze also drawn to the stunning ocean teeming with differently colored fish and unique chakra beasts. 'A beautiful world indeed,' Mei thinks to herself.

Sukuna asks, "So, what exactly are we aiming to achieve with all of this?"

"We're heading to a location where a messenger will approach us. This way, we avoid the prying eyes of the common folk," Mei explains.

Sukuna looks puzzled and leans against the pane of glass. He is about to inquire further when suddenly, from above and below, rows of teeth larger than 20 feet fill his vision. The room or container shudders as it settles into the maw of the gigantic beast.

"I suppose this is our transportation?" Sukuna remarks, a small smile playing on his lips.

Mei nods with a hint of amusement. "Her name is Pookie. Don't worry, she doesn't bite," she assures him cheekily.

Sukuna shakes his head slightly and peers through the gap between Pookie's enormous teeth, gazing out at the vast ocean beyond.

After a while, Sukuna narrows his eyes as he senses movement in the distance on the ocean's surface. Gradually, the approaching figure becomes clearer—it is a dolphin.

"There's our messenger," Mei declares, placing her hands on the pane of glass.

Blue chakra ripples from Mei's palm into the ocean outside, where the dolphin twists playfully in response to the energy. Squeaking happily, it swims into the maw and taps on the glass.

"Thank you so much, my dear," purrs Mei. She gestures to Ao behind her, who taps a specific rhythm on the table once again. A drawer extends from the walls beside the window, catching the dolphin's attention. It drops a scroll onto the drawer before excitedly dancing away.

"Why did I even think there would be a human messenger at the bottom of the ocean?" Sukuna chuckles to himself. Mei looks at him with a quizzical expression, and he simply replies, "I just remembered an old joke."

A small panel slides open, bringing in the scroll left by the dolphin. Mei kneels to retrieve it, then stands and moves to the table, with Sukuna following behind.

Mei spreads the scroll out on the table while Sukuna settles comfortably into his seat. "So?" he prompts.

"The Mizukage is heading to the Kaguya Clan's island to eliminate what remains of the Kaguya clan!"

A/N

(NOTICE):

I'll be gone for 61 days exactly.

Over the past few days, I've been working hard to write quality chapters and build up a buffer to keep you all engaged while I focus on my upcoming exams. However, I've come to realize that balancing chapter accumulation with exam preparation has been more exhausting than I anticipated.

In just two days, I have a week-long mock test, followed by a short break before another exam. After that, I'll be preparing for my final semester exam, which is crucial for my academic progress. By the time I finish all three exams, it'll be October (seriously, fuck the semester system!).

My ethics doesn't allow me to take your money when I'm unable to deliver content. Therefore, I'm pausing the Patreon for two months. During this time, you won't need to pay to be there, and you won't be charged at all.

Unfortunately, this also means that new members won't be able to join while it's paused. Sorry guys!

Thank you for your understanding, and I appreciate your support during this busy time!

Back