• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Scavenger, a Transformers SI/OC Fanfic

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, to Scavenger, a Transformers SI/OC Fanfic with an author with no...
001 Energy crisis

Pinklestia

Well worn.
Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen, to Scavenger, a Transformers SI/OC Fanfic with an author with no clue what in the Matrix he is doing.

Crossposted from another forum.

And yes, Starscream will be shot in the face.

001 Energy crisis

"I will not deny or affirm that I have hold hands with Elita-1." Who might have been; or not, Optimus Prime, on what might have been or not an interview on Planet Junkion most popular Tv show, Gar Gar Gar, host by Junkion leader Wreck-Gar.

****Scavenger****

Log 001

Slowly, thoughts filled my mind. I was confused, my vision filled with text in strange symbols that I did not understand.

Then, a neutral metallic voice screamed in my head.

#CAUTION! Low Energon Reserves! 15% Remaining. Frame has sustained battle damage, Weapons System disabled, Alt mode disabled, SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL HELP!#

"What the hell?" I looked myself over, the weird text fading away. I was wearing some sort of armor? No, I was a robot? Energon? Where did I heard that word before?

*DECEPTICONS RETREAT*

Ah right Transformers, wait a minute...

Oh, frag it!

I stood up with difficulty, my eyes *optics* looking me over, I appeared to be a small, at least compared to the other dead bots around me, I am a gynoid *femme*, and I was lacking any faction symbols. I wonder what color my optics are?

#Green#

Ah well, that screamed neutral, so I was most likely a civilian. Now what should I do first?

*Check surroundings*

I decided to look around me again. I was in what appeared to be a scrapyard, only, instead of broken down cars, it was full of dead bots.

*Scavenge or die*

'Since I am damaged and weaponless, I guess I'll have to fall back to my Summer job of looking for usable stuff in a scrapyard.'

I was thankful I did not think of the dead bots as dead people. It was still slightly disgusting, but I deployed tools from my body since apparently those did not count as weapons and headed for the largest robot copse.

'Fuel tank, fuel tank, a big boy such as you must have some energon left, right?'

Trying to move the tank was… Imagine a little kid trying to move their two meter tall unconscious father. Thankfully, I was so small that what little Energon I found in his tank was useful.

#Low Energon Reserves 17% Remaining#

`Yeah, who I am kidding? This is gonna take a while'

****Scavenger****

Log 002

It took me a long time to even get my reserves to reasonable levels, and I guess It would have been worse if I had been a bigger bot.

No wonder nobody did Energon scavenging from dead bots, for the big Transformers it would be useless and for others it would take too damn time.

It took me the equivalent of two solar cycles, and I had nearly scavenged the whole damn graveyard. All that time, I saw no other online bots.

#Energon Reserves 47% Remaining#

With that taken care of, I needed repairs. But how in the pit I would do that?

#Transformation Cog damaged beyond repair, please replace it.#

'Ah yes, the infamous T-Cog, what's it even look like?'

#Accessing Transformation Cog Info Files... 446 sample images found.#

'That helps. Now to just scavenge... again.'

Thankfully, it just took me a solar cycle to find a T-Cog that both fit and worked. After that, it was just a matter of formatting it, that left me with...

#Energon Reserves 30% Remaining#

And left me quite annoyed, as I still had to look for less critical parts for half a solar cycle. Meaning I had no weapons, no armor worth a damn, and...

#Energon Reserves 25% Remaining#

My energy went down further after looking for those parts. So I needed to look for more Energon soon, otherwise I would probably drop into stasis in about a day. At least the repairs had lowered my energy intake. When it came to armor, I needed welding tools I didn't have, but I still managed to strap some stuff over myself that made me look like I was from Junkion. And, of course, I was no idiot and stole a Generic Blaster to use, as my weapon systems were still offline.

I also got myself a shield, since I did not trust my improvised Armor to tank more than a hit. The thing was a real find, and I wondered why they had just dumped it, until I noticed the holes in it. Holes that I patched up with the strongest armor pieces I could get.

Yay, I had completed my gynoid *femme* murderhobo look!

It was just my luck that, the moment I stepped out the door, I ran chassis first into a Con.

****Scavenger****

For a very brief moment *nanosecond*, I actually thought about yelling "SCRAPLETS!" and running. But, two things stopped me.

First was the fact that the other Transformer was bigger than me, so it would be hard to outrun, unless I went into a place were his bigger frame could not follow. One of his steps were literally like three of mine.

Second was how... old he was. He had the Decepticon symbol in his chest but he looked really really old *ancient* and tired.

His expression was one I had seen before, the expression of someone who had just given up because all he cared about was gone.

I volunteered at a *human* nursing home once, and a few people there had that expression.

"Hi, looking for spare parts?" the old mech asked. His voice was surprisingly gentle.

"Yes Sir, I was damaged." I said, even doing the typical military salute you always saw the military do in *Earth* films.

He have me an odd look, probably because of the trash I had covered myself with.

"Junkion... I finally find someone and is a damn Junkion!"

"Sir, yes sir!" I did the military salute again.

"Ah well, it's better than nothing, come with me." He said, walking away and expecting me to follow, I did so. Unlike a real Junkion, I could not just put myself back together if I was blown up, after all. 'Or maybe it is just Wreck-Gar that can do that? Whatever.'

"Here soldier, help me fix this ship." He said, pointing out to a spaceship. that for me it was huge. I dunno how big it would be, since not being human sized was messing up my sense of scale. But it was bigger than the Buckingham Palace for sure.

Still, if he was so desperate to get the help of what he thought was a Junkion, and wanted to fix a ship, that meant Cybertron was probably dead due to lack of Energon, and he wanted to go off world.

And everyone else probably had got the smaller ships before him.

I was too scared to complain, somewhat nice or not, the guy was a Decepticon.

I don't know how long I worked, patching holes, fixing stuff like I was MacGyver. Until of course, I started to run dry.

#CAUTION! Low Energon Reserves! 10% Remaining. Weapons System disabled!#

Well, at least my alt mode was apparently working now, whatever it was.

#Alt mode has yet to be scanned#

Whatever.

"Hey boss, got something to drink?"

"I got low grade energon on the back of the ship."

Ah, the red stuff from the first animated series, that thing was shit. I think I remember the Deceptions getting it by converting fossil fuels.

Still, I wasn't exactly a minicon, but I was definitely an energy saving model, so I could probably take it.

Only when I went to get it, it was mostly white, synthetic? Whatever.

I was right, the stuff was shit and tasted like shit. Heck, if we weren't so far away from the nearest stars, I could just build a few solar panels instead of...

#EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN IN 300 NANOSECONDS#

Scrap it!

Reminds me of Mizuki_Stones Cannonfodder story interesting to sre where you take this watched.

Actually was inspired by that but I didn't see much point of making a Drone SI.

Also fun fact, when I started this story I didn't know there was actually an official Transformer called Scavenger, although that one is male *mech*.

002 The Long Journey, Part I
"Never give up, never surrender, give me freedom or give me death." - Scorpotron, said to be Scorponok ancestor, quoting Nova Prime during the Colony Wars.

002 The Long Journey, Part I

****Scavenger****

Log 004

I awoke, and thoughts filled my mind. I was annoyed as my vision filled with Cybertronian text, my boot log. I looked around, noticing that I was in some sort of metallic bed *stasis chamber*.

'I wonder what my current fuel level is?'

#Energon Reserves 100%#

'What?'

#Frame has been fully repaired, Weapons System online, Alt mode enabled, please seek a suitable form to scan.#

"What in the pit?"

#You have been fully repaired.#

I stood up from what was apparently a stasis chamber, and looked myself over. My armor had been painted green and pink, and it looked brand new. I looked for my shield and generic gun, and found the shield slightly bigger and heavier than before, and lacking in holes. My generic gun had been replaced by a custom design that fit my hands better, and was probably more potent.

It was pink and white, and looked like some sort of magical princess wand, but whatever.

"Boss? Sergeant? Captain? Anyone on the base?"

Silence.

That wasn't good. I looked myself over again, no symbols. Strange, shouldn't the old mech have painted me with the Cons symbol?

I walked to the door, it didn't open, so it wasn't automatic. I looked for a button to press, but found none, why I was locked here?

I deployed my tools, time to hack a door! Thankfully, I found a panel I could open, and it wasn't hard. Once the huge (for me) door opened, I looked for my Boss.

Yes, he was a Con. Yes I could have tried to run away. However, Cybertron was probably deader than Soundwave's sense of humor. Oh, and he had fixed me.

Me being a small femme, and it being a big ship, it took me a long time to explore it all, and I noticed that we were in space. It made me wonder how long I had been in stasis, and if there were others aboard the ship.

My answer came in the form of droids, and tons of them. They were about my size (and wasn't that scary?), and they patrolled the ship, doing various tasks.

When I finally found my Boss, I noticed my fuel efficiency had increased, somehow. He was in stasis, I wondered why.

#Energon Reserves 97% Remaining#

There was some sort of huge tablet *datapad* nearby, so I picked it up and looked for some information.

"Thousands of years of traveling? Are you yanking my crankcase?"

No wonder he had put the two of us in stasis. We were heading to some old abandoned colony, but this ship was so old it didn't have a faster than light engine.

'Why did I wake up early, then?'

#After being in stasis for ten months and being fully repaired, this unit will automatically begin to boot, unless that process is disabled.#

'Oh, that's awful convenient.'

****Scavenger****

Log 005

I had the whole ship for myself, and without having to fear enemies or worry about my energy levels for quite a long while, I had time to think for the first time since I became a Cybertronian.

'I can't use my human name anymore, it would be weird.'

#This unit has no name designation#

'I am basically a scavenger, why not use that?'

#This unit's designation is now Scavenger#

With that out the way, I explored the ship again. It took me a while to fully map it, several months in fact, as I had to take breaks, go to my room for recharges, and hack myself access to some places, plus the damn size difference.

#Map of the ship Designation Unknown completed#

With that done, I entered the ship database, my access to it was barely over the one the droids had, but at least I learned the ship's name.

#Update: Map of the ship Designation Unknown changed to Map of the ship Lone Star#

With that done, I went back into stasis, but of course I woke up ten months later.

I then went to the storage room where damaged droids were stored, there were only two of them, but it gave me the chance to experiment. After one of those experiments ended with one of the damaged droids exploding, I decided to try my luck with the ship database again.

It was a pain in the diode to create a makeshift scanner using spare parts and the leftover of the exploded droid, but once I got the Ship to use it to scan my Boss, who was still in stasis mode, and I got Administration access to the Lone Star database.

I used said access to both give myself temporary Administrator access and put a backdoor I could use later.

That done, I disassembled the evidence of my crime, and I used my temporary access to download the whole ship database into an unused computer that was probably more advanced than the whole ship. I made sure to erase any logs and other signs of my tampering with the ship systems afterwards.

The reason why I couldn't just have used my Boss's access to get the database directly? Call it paranoia, but I felt it was safer that way. Same reason I just didn't try to download the database directly into my processor, better be safe than sorry.

Then I used to computer to read the whole ship database. It took me a while, since the thing was just data and wasn't even indexed, lacking even the basic ship AI to help me. But after a few years, breaks included, I was done.

Most of the information was too old to be useful, but included in it was information about how ship and the droids worked, and several manuals on how to use and program both.

I wasn't a genius by any means, but my memory had improved extremely since I became a bot, and time literally was on my side.

I had limited resources, but energy was not a problem with only me out of stasis, so I decided to see how to improve the droids first, since it was less dangerous than screwing up the ship AI, and be forced to pilot it on manual for thousands of years.

I had failed to realize how long it would take to do that, or how complicated and advanced Cybertronian programing was.

****Scavenger****

Log 006

I remember asking Mary to get coffee together. We had a perfectly nice time, and bonded over 8-bit videogames we liked and how we both had a preference to eat sweet things when it rains. It slowly grew dark outside, but it didn't rain so we didn't eat anything really sweet. When we parted we agreed it was a truly wonderful time and any repeat would ruin it forever, so we decided to ignore each other for a while.

That was the last time I saw her because the first thing I remember after that was waking up as a darn Transformer!

I really miss her, I miss the tasty goddess that's an espresso. I miss chocolate cake with small pieces of chocolate inside it and white chocolate cover with cherries on top.

"Project droid time."

#It has been 56 years, 10 hours, 20 minutes and 12 seconds since you started this project.#

That was how long it took me to learn how to program a droid. Nevermind any improvements, it had took me that long to basically become a script kiddie in droid programing.

That was because Cybertronians didn't use a high level programing language, or at least my Boss didn't. Fifty-six years to learn how to use the assembler equivalent for Cybertronian droids.

And I was far from done, sure I could program droids to do things I wanted, but it was all using pre programed code. To make my own programing would be even harder.

No wonder it was so rare to see Transformers playing videogames, Cybertronian programing was torture! But then again, it is a race that can live millions of years, why hurry things?

'Because you ran out of fuel, you morons!'

But at least it keep me busy, it keep me focused, so I endured.

I performed repairs on the ship with the help of the droids, because apparently that was my job, and it protected my aft in case my hacking of the ship computer was discovered.

"Project droid time."

#It has been 84 years, 6 hours, 1 minute and 34 seconds since you started this project.#

After the equivalent of what would be a whole life for a human in Earth, in the late twentieth century at the very least, I had finally graduated from script kiddie to noob programer. I celebrated by making a few droids do the Macarena. Only one of them exploded, that's what I call progress!

"Project droid time."

#Hey Scavenger, it has been 127 years, 1 hour, 5 minutes and 50 seconds since you started this project.#

Yes, I had changed how my system addressed me slightly, at least it was way easier than the Pit damned droid programing. I had finally hit the limits of what I could do with droids without upgrading their hardware. But at least I got a few of them to talk, even if they didn't sound smarter than dumb Earth chatbots.

"Hey droids, who is the number one?"

"Loba Feroba is the number one, Birch!"

"Aye!"

"No way! The number one is the Bulk!"

"No, is Chistina from Gynoid Genius!"

Yes, I turned a few of the ship droids into chatbot nerds. They weren't smart conversationalists, but it helped me to keep me sane. And no, I didn't use the real names just in case there was some angry copyright God or something.

Yes it sounds stupid, but whatever. Try to stay sane alone in a ship for almost a hundred and thirty years.

"Project droid is completed."

#Wow Scavenger, you did it in less that two centuries, you are awesome!#

I drank low level artificial energon spiced with just a tad of iron powder and oil to celebrate. It tasted strangely pleasant, and didn't end up with me needing to be saved by one of the medical droids like in previous attempts to drink something that tasted different.

'Now what?'

*Ship programing, using the backup ship computer*

'I could try ship programing using the backup ship computer but first... "Hey droids, let's dance!"

I recreated a whole musical using myself and droids, it was "Hair". I hated it, but it was the only musical I fully remembered. Because while the memories I had from when I was human didn't get worse, they also didn't get better.

And yes, I did record it for posterity. My Boss thought I was a Junkion, so why not remind him of that by showing him the video when he finally got out from stasis? That way, it would help him to keep thinking I was at least raised on Junkion.

Afterwards, I went into stasis for ten months yet again. It hadn't made me any more sane, but it helped me to relax.

I planned to get started on my ship programing after I awoke, but that plan fell apart when the alarm sounded just a few minutes after I arose.

"Ship report, why is the alarm sounding?"

"We've got a breach in the hull at storage bay four."

'Damn, space pirates.'

"Droids, we are at war, take no prisoners!"

"Aye!"

"Yes maan!"

"Yes!"

"For the Queen and the blood!"

The droids didn't have weapons, but they did have tools capable of penetrating armor. I had coded in them the best way to quickly dealt with any Cybertronians, as long the enemy didn't react fast enough.

Unfortunately our intruders weren't Cybertronians.

'Fuck, why it has to be giant spiders?'

AN: Let's just say is a good thing my SI didn't end in Beast Wars.

Hey man nice chapter do continue it
Question: Is it from transformer prime or some other animated series or movies also do continue it
Good luck

Not a typo; remember the MC prefers women.

Hey man nice chapter do continue it
Question: Is it from transformer prime or some other animated series or movies also do continue it
Good luck

80% G1 with Beast Wars; Comics stuff and some Prime stuff in it due to being a doomed universe with lots of portals in it due to excess time travel resulting in portals to different universes and time periods just sometimes showing in space. In fact due to the solar system being the place most portals show up is the reason why no one found the Arc and the Nemesis in millions of years.

Neat, always nice to see new Transformers fics.

Seems pretty great so far, fam.

Not a new fanfic; just first time it is posted here.

003 The Long Journey, Part II
003 The Long Journey, Part II

I need a beta reader for this, any takers?

"No, their acts of insubordination will not be tolerated! As long as power flows through any of our circuits we will keep fighting until they learn to not defy the power of a Prime!" - Zeta Prime, rejecting the idea of trying to negotiate for peace during the Decepticon Rebellion.

****Scavenger****

Log 007

First of all, I sealed storage bay four from the rest of the ship and tried to vacuum it to space, it didn't work. Because of course fracking space spiders would both breathe in space and have the ability to stick to any surface hard enough to resist being evicted, cause why in the Pit not?

Oh and they had fracking eye lasers and cutting torches that make me want to scream "Lightsabers!" but were a tad too short range to be really lightsabers.

I tried using exploding droids on them, since they aparently got personal forcefields so my energy bullets did nothing, that worked but it took four droids to just kill one spider and damage another. And that left me out of droids to use because while I had improved the rest of the droids a lot, they didn't have the right code to explode on command.

"Ship, we have an organic invasion, code Alpha Omega Starscream is a birch, execute!"

That made all the inside weapons of the ship activate and the closest ones started to shot the giant spiders. The energy beams were calibrated to be deathly to organics and it showed. Once the forcefields got fried by taking too many shots at once that's it.

In the end I had killed over four dozen spiders while the rest retreated.

"Ship, activate external defences, code THEY ALL SHALL FALL!"

And then the other ship, that the Pit cursed giant spiders were in, light up like a christmas tree as it blew up. And that cost about 40% of our energy reserves... fuck. But then their ship probably had forcefields too.

There was nothing left worth savaging so I might have overdone it a little but... fracking giant space spiders with lasers, forcefields and lightsabers!

'The clean up and repairs will be awful.'

Totally worth it anyway.

With so many energy wasted to defend the ship we weren't gonna make it to that colony even if I deactivated everything non essential and put myself in stasis for the rest of the trip.

'I guess is about time I start working on those solar panels already.'

And so I did. I wasn't able to cover the whole exterior of the ship like I wanted because I would have ran out of materials, but I did enough to make so our energy reserves would last a few centuries more.

It still wasn't enough so I conected to the ship computer, using the backdoor I had left, and redirected the Lost Star to the nearest asteroid field.

Then I had about two decades until we reached the asteroids. That meant I only had that much time to rebuild as many droids I could, to be able to mine asteroids and be spaceworthy.

If it wasn't for the huge amount of spare parts the Boss had stored in the ship, and by spare parts I meant sparkless frames, and if those frames weren't mostly Seeker models for some reason, I would not have been able to do it.

Thankfully there were enough Excavators and Drilling parts too. It made me think that the Boss deserved the name Scavenger more than I did. And that reminded me I didn't know the Boss name, it wasn't in the Ship database and asking the Lone Star AI who the Captain was have me no answer at all.

'Whatever I can always ask when he finally wakes up.'

And he had not waken up during the invasion *OF FRACKING GIANT SPIDERS FROM THE PIT* because I had deactivated all alarms in his room. He was only going to wake up when the Ship forced him or we reached that Matrix forsaken colony.

It was tempting to never let him wake up but he was big and intimidating while I was small and as scary as wet paper. Plus he had got me fully repaired, and is not like I hadn't got a lot time to think what to do when we finally reached that place.

The result of me working almost non stop, I didn't went to stasis in those twenty years and barely rested, was a bunch of abominations that would scare even harderned veterans of the Energon Wars. That how I called the energy conflict anyway, because both sides had done terrible things for some extra energy until the temporary cease fire was signed.

The only reason I was sure my creations didn't count as a War Crime was because they lacked a Spark. But it was worrying about my non existent morals or survival, and survival won.

And my abomination droids worked and did what I had build and programed them to do, dig asteroids for resources.

The Lone Star had the appropriate machines to process the metals, but I still had to savage from spare parts of course.

That finally allowed me to almost fully cover the exterior of the Lone Star with solar panels. Since they actually ate all the star light nearby they made the ship harder to find on visuals alone, plus I made them black just for extra stealth and energy absorption.

Then I continued mining asteroids for all the metals I could get. Once that was done I got the Lone Star in a stable orbit around a nearby star to get more power.

'I think I am calling them Abominaroids. But for now I am putting them in storage.'

Then I went a full ten months in stasis and that was what made me realise how my creations would fit right away with the Cons and that all this insolation might have made me a tad crazy.

'Whatever, they worked and that what's important.'

Yes the things were ugly and scary but I couldn't deny they were useful... and might have ended like that due to the fact I barely rested during the time I made them.

Anyway, turns out the ship had a fabricator, but nothing on the level of Star Trek, since you needed to give it all the materials for what you wanted to build. But at least it allowed me to build more droids to replace the ones that were gone thanks to my experiments, and due to making some of them explode and building the Abominaroids.

Then with more droids than the ship actually needed, everything repaired and having a renovable source of energy, I went to experiment and learn more programing using the ship backup computer.

I had to be way more careful than with the droids, since the Lone Star only had a single backup computer. So I took the time to read all the damn manuals and run the training exercises. That turned to also include practicals because the manuals weren't only about programing but engineering too.

"Project Ship time."

#Hey Scavenger, it has been 47 years, 9 hours, 51 minutes and 13 seconds since you started this project.#

And that was only reading the manuals and doing the practice exercises.

"Lone Star, I am taking the Ship Engineer test, maximun difficulty."

Of course I said that to the backup computer, If I messed up I could wipe the backup computer and restore everything to before I took the test.

Something I ended having to do, a lot.

Maybe it wasn't really necessary, but I wanted a perfect score and that was only possible if you passed the test with a 100% score in the first try.

"Congratulations Scavenger, you passed the engineer test, maximun difficulty in your first try. You have achieved a perfect score."

'Finally!'

"Project Ship time."

#Hello Scavenger, it has been 101 years, 7 hours, 1 minute and 6 seconds since you started this project.#

"Project Ship is completed."

#Scavenger you did it in less that a hundred and two years, you are a cheater!#

I didn't care, anything to avoid boredom. Then I went and deactivated the main Ship computer so the backup one would upload my perfect score to the system. After I did that I reactivated the main computer again and due to my amazing score I was upgraded to chief engineer of the Lone Star. So I went and eliminated my backdoor, since my new job have a administrative access even higher than even my Boss.

Then of course that I went and created a new backdoor with the newer highter administrative access, what did you expect?

****Scavenger****

Log 008

I learned all I could from the ship database... that left entering stasis with my 'wake up in ten months subroutine' disabled ,after setting course for that colony... or fine tuning the ship.

'Frack it, I am fine tunning the ship.'

It was amazing how much work it was, even with the droids help, the Pit, even after building droids made specifically to fix and improve the Lone Star it literally took centuries.

I felt slighty bad for not setting course to that colony, but orbiting around a star have the ship more power. Were Cybertronians systems just extremely energy inefficient or what? I think they were, otherwise the Energon Wars wouldn't have happened.

The main problem was, the more energy efficient a Cybertronian was, the less firepower it had.

"Project Pimp Up My Ship time."

#Hello Engine Boss Scavenger, it has been 745 years, 16 hours, one minute and 23 seconds since you started this project.#

"Project Pimp Up My Ship is completed."

#Boss Lady Scavenger, you finally did it! Now go the frack to sleep until we get to that colony or you will go insane.#

I had totally forgot I had programed that. In fact I had kinda forgot some of all the extra things I had done besides Pimping the ship.

"Pit damn it all, I am going to sleep." Just ten months breaks wasn't cutting it anymore. It was very likely the lack of social interaction, even with the AI upgrades the droids and the ship had they weren't the same.

#Finally! I am setting course back to that Spark forsaken colony and taking care of everything.#

"Yeah you do that Nova."

I woke up suddenly and thoughts quickly filled my mind. I was fearful, my vision filled with my boot up sequence log and I saw no problems on it. I looked around myself, the ship trembled, we were under attack as Nova helpfully informed me so I jumped from the stasis chamber and activated the Abominaroids. Then got my weapons systems ready.

As I headed to the control room a window near the corner of my left optic updated me on real time to what was going on.

'Space Pirates? At least is not Pit dammed Space Spiders.'

Only to find as I entered the control room that Nova had already blew up the three pirate ships and both the ship internal defences and the Abominaroids had dealt with the problem.

"That was slighty disappointing, but at least we can scavenge this time."

The result of scavenging the pirates, who were a form of robotic cybernetic lifeforms inferior to Cybetronians, was mostly useless. Their tech was inferior to the one on the ship and the most valuable thing we got from it was information.

'When did I start to think of Nova and me as us? Whatever, she is basically my kid or something.'

The information was star charts with location of inhabited planets and space stations. I had Nova compared them to what we had before.

"Well, what's the haul partner?"

"Boss Lady, I got the location of what could be that planet the locals call Earth that you are interested about."

'I... I programed her to look for Earth? Well I was mostly insane in those centuries so no wonder I can't remember everything.'

"Good, set course to Earth then."

'Sorry Boss but I want to go there.'

After making sure the ship was in good state and didn't need my supervision for repairs, I decided to turn some Abominaroids into upgraded Sentinels, the things were basically useless in G1 save when they turned evil but there were mostly an aesthetic upgrade from the abominations I had made the first time in my cybertronian life that I felt to madness. They ended being weaker and more power hungry than the Abominaroids for some reason so I ended only making a dozen of them.

If something attacked the ship again they would be the first responders, Nova being able to command them, while I would still be the only one able to command the Abominaroids.

I kind of feel pity for the things so I tried to fix their looks without making them weaker. It took several tries and a lot of time. But while still scary looking, they went from being the worst of horror movies material to something you could show in a scary movie for kids, like that one with the living house.

I also taught them every game and videogame I could think of. And I left them in a safe mode were they could still interact with each other and plays games by a private Ethernet exclusive for them, one were I was the main Administrator of course. Their primitive AI, for Cybertronian standars, seemed to enjoy it somewhat.

And before I knew it, we were entering the solar system. I don't know how long it took me to improve the Abominaroids, and later the Sentinels, Artificial Intelligence, but it must have been a lot of time. I didn't dare to ask Nova and then we had bigger problems to worry about when we detected another ship, one of Cybertronian origin.

AN: Dun dun dun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back