1. Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you wish to change your username, please ask via conversation to tehelgee instead of asking via my profile. I'd like to not clutter it up with such requests.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. A note about the current Ukraine situation: Discussion of it is still prohibited as per Rule 8
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The testbed for the QQ XF2 transition is now publicly available. Please see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

See No Evil Online Reaction

Discussion in 'Play-by-Post' started by Ideas-Guy, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

> SlowpokeNewsAnchor
    They oughta put him in jail for anime tiddy crimes. And also the killing, bribery and extortion stuff.

Seriously, though, I know some people with gambling addictions, and they cannot afford to be spending as much on those things as they are.

Why would they actually watch the clip before forming an opinion? This is the internet!

I have run the numbers, and it turns out that only you, Stacy from Accounts, and one guy in Japan are anime characters.

I thought you said IRL DLC for a moment, and with "Sainthood" Entertainment's business practices I wouldn't put it past them to figure out a way to do that.

2. Boomstick64

Boomstick64 I trust you know where the happy button is?

Boomstick64
    Replied on January 7, 2015
    I mean, if Vergil isn't Robin, they are both similar enough that they could be twins? Maybe? It's fucking Gotham, Vergil could be the Genetic Clone of Robin and I wouldn't even be shocked for a minute.

3. Go_Magikarp

Go_Magikarp Hungry

► Go_Magikarp (Used Splash)
    Replied on January 7, 2015:

Now, I'm not usually one to feed the gasoline fire that is superhero conspiracy theory...

*dons tinfoil hat*

But did you know that you can spell Vigilante from Saint Vergil?

Need I say more?

*Cough* Vergil St. Jude is the new Robin *cough cough*

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
  4. Nervaqus987

Nervaqus987 Well worn.

►Suqavren321

So, I'm not from Gotham(thank God) and I'm not gonna fault a guy for helping the homeless but uh.......how did he get these tunnels, exactly?

Like, I get that he bribed them into being legal. But how did he get the fucking tunnels? I mean, look at these pics. How in the hell did this man get these giant tunnels dug out under a city like Gotham, how did he do it in less than half a year, and how did no one notice until he done?

I get that Gotham is it's own punchline, but seriously?

Also, somewhat concerned about the possibility of Gotham falling into a hole literally instead of just metaphorically.

5. Akatsunami

Akatsunami The Potatoist.

>ManOfOcculture
    Dunno what I was expecting about the king of anime titty games, but I am somehow disappointed he would harass a reporter like this.

Edit. And he already has a girlfriend? Wonder how she feels about it, what an ass.

>GothamMight
    So, remember how he was talking about sniper this, sniper that or whatever? Yeah, I thought he was bullshiting the media, but, well ... Turn on your tvs folks, seems like Nightwing got one. There was an actual sniper around there. How the the hell did he know?

>OneJokerTooFar
    @GothamMight Wait, seriously?

.edit. What the fuck? What in the actual fuck?

Not only did he somehow knew, he straight up told them not to follow when he decided to leave. Was he thinking he was going to die this entire interview? And maybe even after that? Holy shit!

6. Ideas-Guy

Ideas-Guy Versed in the lewd.

► EyeInTheSky (Moderator)
    Not on topic. There are other threads about Vergil's life as a harem protagonist. This one is about Vergil and Lowtown, not his love life.
    Same as above -- not the place to have an existential crisis.

7. Boomstick64

Boomstick64
    Apparently a Hot Redheaded Gardener was in the area and offered her assistance. I don't know much more then that, so take it with a grain of Salt.

8. HypoSoc

HypoSoc The mind is such a fragile plaything.

►PrawnInTheWater
    Calling it now, St Jude is going to get Harvey Dented.

Joker or Scarecrow or fucking Kiteman is going to ruin this guy's life, drive him into a psychotic break, and next thing you know, St Jude will be dressing us as a magical hobo serial killer or some shit, and be getting his face punched in by Batman.

We just got rid of Two Face, the super villain vacuum is going to fill itself one way or another.

This is fucking Gotham. The only time something good happens is when this shit city is trying to make you lower your guard for a sucker punch.

9. Priapus

Priapus Engorged member

►SlowpokeNewsAnchor
    Maybe he could just see them setting up in the window?

In the clip, lit looked like everyone else was pointing his way, looking at him, so it would make sense if only he noticed it.

Although how he immediately recognised it as a sniper, and seemed so unfazed, and who specifically sent a sniper after him remain unanswered. I assume it was someone whose toes he stepped on in pulling off his coercion extravaganza, someone with a lot of money, as snipers don't come cheap.

I have heard.

I am from Gotham, and I, for one, welcome the prospect of being swallowed up by a giant hole.

Sounds like you've come down with a touch of the Skaven, Man-thing!

10. Go_Magikarp

Go_Magikarp Hungry

► Go_Magikarp (Used Splash)

All joking aside, my uncle's a war vet that came back from his tour a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic basket. Not crazy exactly, more broken to the point he couldn't slide back into a normal day to day life. Gotham being Gotham, and glossing over a lot of details, he ended up on the streets despite my dad's best efforts. This was a little less than a decade ago and the family hadn't heard from him in years at that point.

Two weeks ago I hear the doorbell ring and the sound of my dad opening the door. I didn't think much of it until I suddenly overhear two men crying. Including my dad. My dad never cries.

Apparently my uncle had spent the winter in Lowtown as one of the first waves of residents (when it was still a barely held together shit hole - his words) and ended up volunteering for their guard along with a handful of the other former soldiers that wanted to pay it forward, so to speak.

Point being, it's easy to demonize the guy when the stories are just that, stories. The guy saved my uncle, helped turn his entire life around. So unless he rips off a mask Scooby-Doo style and reveal he's secretly been the Joker this entire time, St. Jude is staying in my family's good graces for a good long while.

Kanankrow, Dimarash, Wassam and 52 others like this.
  11. Boomstick64

Boomstick64
    Now that we're Jinxed, I wonder when Lowtown will become a Madhouse filled with Demons?

12. anirocks

anirocks always lurking

Rocksmash
    Gotham is already filled with joker.what's one more

CNoxS911, Jjjj, B0rn2BFr33 and 7 others like this.
  13. EnderHeart Enya

EnderHeart Enya .

Card_Captor
    So me and my friend actually went and checked Lowtown for ourselves. I gotta say it ain't too shabby. I really like the graffiti. Sure, it's mostly about Vergil but you can't deny that whoever made them has talent.

Also, it's good to know that when Gotham eventually fucks me over, I have a place to fall back on. Cause you know, Gotham. Enough said.

14. Kehsem

Kehsem (Mildly Insane) (YouTube-Certified Brain Surgeon)

Bro, these are the mole people we've been looking for! Why is not one talking about how they're already in control of the Gotham government??

15. anirocks

anirocks always lurking

Rocksmash
    It's Gotham I don't trust anyone with altruistic intention lest they become like two-face

16. Boomstick64

Boomstick64
    Why would we state the obvious? I mean, the only guy who'd be able to run the place would be Gordon, and he's already being run Ragged. Bruce Wayne might be able to pull it off, but he's too weird for Gotham to understand.
    Altruism? You must mean Shady Business. Gotham has the tendency to trust Spite more than altruism. It's why Luthor stays out of the hellhole as much as he can, he knows we'd call him out with his bullshit. At least the Wayne's have a reputation of being Weird for Gotham, so we mostly give Bruce a Pass on it.

17. jahaad peterson

jahaad peterson Hybrid Snail Sloth

Ahh but he's not altruistic,thats just a side benefit of how his hate manifested.

18. EnderHeart Enya

EnderHeart Enya .

Card_Captor
    Dude, didn't you watch the news? It ain't altruism, it's spite. You can trust a guy doing things out of spite, cause in Gotham. You can't get anymore genuine than that.

Edit:
    Ah, Batman'd

19. eppsilom

eppsilom I trust you know where the happy button is?

Gotta admit The Saint has style, now let me tell you a joke from a friend (and i started to think it's not just a joke) : He didn't kill Two face, he forced him into sucide with the power of anime tiddies and kink shame
    Yep now you start to see where this goes and fear for Batman's freak show, the DLC include driving the Joker into sanity, the Riddler as redneck, Poison Ivy as a hardcore PDG of Monsanto and much more only for $29,99

20. IncestObsessedPest39

IncestObsessedPest39 Not too sore, are you?

► CuteLittleHearthDragon
    Kehsem Since when is anyone in charge of Gotham's government? They're such a cesspit of corruption and vice that anyone who ends up ostensibly "in charge" of it would end up completely undermined by literally all of their underlings being willing to take bribes. I don't even believe in your dumb mole people conspiracy theory (and yes, I know how crazy the world we live in is, but if the Justice League hasn't felt it worth their time to look into it, it I'm gonna assume there's not really anything to it), but even if there were mole people trying to get control of our governments, this hellhole of a city is the least effective place for them to show up, especially given how obvious Vergil's tunnels are.

Meanwhile, though, I think not enough people are paying attention to @Suqavren321 's question about how he even managed to get these tunnels built in the first place. The only theories so far are this "mole person" thing and someone who I think was implying Poison Ivy might have done it? I'm not sure why she'd care, though, Vergil isn't really the kind of person she'd care about one way or another. As far as I know, there aren't any plants underground that she'd care about, and that's the only reason I can think of for why she'd be involved. Personally, my theory is that Vergil's got superpowers of some kind. Probably not some kind of "super tunneling" since all that dirt and stone would have had to go somewhere, but maybe some kind of bulk teleportation or portal making? Vergil could be porting that mass out in the middle of the Pacific or something and nobody but Atlantis would be likely to notice. And maybe not even them; I know they're supposed to be some magical civilization or whatever but I don't think even they can keep track of everything in every part of the ocean at all times. But then, we also have him inexplicably knowing about a sniper and teleporting wouldn't explain that, so maybe his girlfriend makes the portals and he's got some kind of super senses. I dunno for sure, but something about this smells like superpowers.

21. sperance

sperance Well worn.

Maybe he's got some kind of time powers or magic? That's how he got the tunels done so fast and got rich in like 6 months. Localized time fuckery. Hell, maybe he knew about the sniper because he got his head blown off and had to rewind a few minutes.

22. Kehsem

Kehsem (Mildly Insane) (YouTube-Certified Brain Surgeon)

Replied on January 8, 2015:
    Aquaman is a literal fish person and have bird whatsherface- the Justice League is in on it!

We've got some random hodgepodge of gorilla people and lizard people going apeshit (kek) on other cities. This is how the mole people are going to try and take over the surface world.

It all makes sense now! All underground real estate is now in the pocket of King Fucking Moleman! The war on the surface world has begun!!!

23. Sksk4128

Sksk4128 Experienced.

I'm freeeee! Anyways did anyone else notice the ban wave that going on like crazy recently ever since the new Bodyguard of his with an ass that can kill showed up nearly every hacked app was taken down and even my bot accounts were hit. It's got to be the work of an AI no other way all other games with anti cheat aren't as good can tell the difference at that level.

24. Boomstick64

> Boomstick64
    I mean, during my very Brief stay their (this was before Vergil showed up) with my mom after her Druggie Uncle kicked us out before Mom's boyfriend at the time took us in, a very Grumpy yet nice Fishman Protected us from a couple of Assholes. I think he's Acquaintances with the Plant Tentacle Lady if that helps.

25. anirocks

anirocks always lurking

Rocksmash
    bruce wayne-weird. dude he is nothing but a hikkkimori playboy. don't patronize him.
    i can understanding vergil going like joker cause spite. not this charity thing. so call me a little suspisch. besides he is talking stuff like alternate dimension which is load of hogwash. i mean true alternate dimesion things exist. but if someone say came from alternate dimension then the satellite overlords will capture him before he says "Success". so yeah i am not taking the interview seriously and will not take it seriously bcoz its load of lies

26. IncestObsessedPest39

IncestObsessedPest39 Not too sore, are you?

► CuteLittleHearthDragon
    @Sperence That... is frighteningly plausible. For all our sakes, I hope you're wrong; fucking with time never ends well. Ever.

Kehsem You, on the other hand, stray farther and farther from possibility with each word you type. If there was some kind of world-wide conspiracy to end humanity and let the animal-people inherit the Earth, how do you propose they get past the people who aren't animal-people, like Superman or Martian Manhunter? They wouldn't stand to benefit if animal-people took over.

Boomstick64 Fish-person?? That sounds like an Atlantean probably, but since when was one of them friends with Ivy??? The more I learn the more confused I get.

@Rocksmash Honestly, I get the impression Vergil wasn't taking that interview seriously either. I watched the video and he gave off the vibe of someone who really just wanted to go sleep off the pain and wasn't being allowed to. I think he was being deliberately flippant and rude to get the vultures to back off, so it's kinda unclear how seriously any of us should be taking this.

27. anirocks

anirocks always lurking

► CuteLittleHearthDragon
    @Rocksmash Honestly, I get the impression Vergil wasn't taking that interview seriously either. I watched the video and he gave off the vibe of someone who really just wanted to go sleep off the pain and wasn't being allowed to. I think he was being deliberately flippant and rude to get the vultures to back off, so it's kinda unclear how seriously any of us should be taking this.

Rocksmash
    agreed and honestly dont know why we are discussing about his interview when its only lies. get to work people

28. Potates

Potates Degenerate Spud

► Potates (Verified Spud)
    I for one welcome our new rags-to-riches overlord. At least he gives back to the city while fleecing it. Has there been any word from the Catholic church on the validity of his Saint status? Someone should get on that.

The rich control Gotham. Mole people live underground. Gold is underground. Gold makes people rich. Conclusion: They've always controlled Gotham, we are just only now becoming aware of it.

29. Boomstick64

We've always been aware of them. We just ignore each other most of the time. It's only when shit like this happens that people bring 'em up.

30. ogami-kun

ogami-kun Tenno

@Abyss_Watcher
    As a newly donor to Sainthood Entertainment, I have to comment; maybe he is Saint Virgil (alter)?
    I wonder what are his skills?

CNoxS911, Ashborn, B0rn2BFr33 and 6 others like this.