• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Shadow Stalker - Advent of a Hero [Worm AU]

We don't know how long she's there before she's seen. For all we know she just made it by the time Emma saw her.
And yet she wasn't jumping in. According to her, she was watching to see who Emma was.

She disliked Taylor especially.
Why? There is nothing to say that she liked Taylor any more or less than any of the other random 'victims' that she encountered across the city. When Vista started acting like a 'victim' and then talked back to her, Sophia hit her. In the base. On camera.

The only difference between Taylor and any of the other 'victims' out there was that Taylor was right there, available to torment.

Sophia called it being a hero. Her brand of heroism was more along the lines of 'save the survivors, fuck the losers'. And, you know, take out her aggression on criminals.

Though the idea of Emma seeking approval Sophia wasn't going to give is something I kinda like, headcanon wise.

It's actually canon.

Emma and Taylor:
I could feel a few ideas fall into alignment.
"You're talking about Sophia. You mean she would have let me into the group."
"That's part of it."
Taylor and Sophia:
She let go of my ear and tapped hard against the lens of my glasses as she continued, "This is your reminder that everyone has their place in life, Hebert, and you should stick to yours. Trying to act better than you are only embarrasses you and irritates me, get it?"
She yanked on my ear again, as if to make her point clear.

I'll say it again: Emma was waiting on Sophia to say that it was okay to let Taylor into the group. Sophia wanted to keep Taylor down, where she 'belonged'. It's as simple as that.

DoggySoup Instead of having a Shadow Stalker morality debate where neither you nor Ack budge on your positions, why don't you write a story of your own that shows us your views on Sophia in a way so that we can actually understand your point of view?The current argument will never go anywhere because neither of you can even agree on what the canon facts of Sophia are. Showing instead of telling will go a long way in convincing us of your point, or at least a lot more than you are currently.

Here's another point of interest to consider. Emma saw Shadow Stalker watching and waiting, rather than intervening. Not once does this habit of hers come up. Why?

Did she only do it that one time? If so, what made that incident different than others?

Did none of the other victims see her? If so, why was Emma so much more perceptive?

Or did none of the other victims who witnessed her just watching survive, for one reason or another? We have WoG that she had a body count of less than five, but that wouldn't necessarily include people who died because she deliberately delayed helping or chose not to get medical assistance for after the fact. People who might have inconvenient stories to tell. Unlikely, but possible.

Part Thirteen: Endgame

I like this!^_^

You've done what I thought to be impossible and made me actually like Sophia here, and you put her with Taylor in romance.^_^

Sophia is strongly reminding me of a reforming Sunset Shimmer too between the two movies.^_^

Reactions: Ack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back