• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
[X][Focus] Duty
- [X] [Focus] Moon

[X][Focus] Duty.

You always have placed the good of people who stood by you higher than your own well being.
It is time to remember how to claw victory out of the hungry maw of defeat.

Well, this is going to wreck any semblance of peace between Ichigo, friends and Ishida, even if we know Aizen did something for that Hollow Bait to become that powerful, they don't know anything about it, and with their mental state after losing 2 of their friends and Orihime "causing" their "deaths", also the death of the nice caterpillar who saved them all. It sounds like a perfect recipe for a Worm trigger event.

About the future of Ichigo and company, if someone (Rukia, Kitsuke) explain that their souls should still exist inside the Menos, Ichigo is going to 100% go into Hueco Mundo to rescue them, or at least gain closure, so this basically mean that the entire group will have an extreme reason to train and become much stronger earlier than Canon, it may even change the timeline of Rukia's capture, because their group is really loyal and most already saw Taylor as a friend and part of the group.

Now lets hope Taylor manages to separate herself, Chizuru and Tatsuki, but even if she does there is a 100% chance of them all becoming Hollows, nothing in Canon could save their Human bodies and souls, well, it seems like Taylor just got her own Pack/Family.

At least something I love about this is the fact that Tatsuki is going to become relevant and strong from now on, also Chizuru is a character I never saw in any story involving Bleach, looking forward to your interpretation and development of their characters.

And even if Taylor, Chizuru and Tatsuki become hollows, I think Taylor and QA could help them recover their complete personalities and memories, so there is a great chance of them eventually evolving and recovering their bodies, like Tier's form as a Vasto Lorde. After all a complete human body with little parts of a Mask is the Arrancar evolution, honestly now that Taylor is finally in the "normal" Path of Hollow evolution I hope we get to see them as Vasto Lorde before Arrancar, only a few of Aizen's Espada were Vasto Lorde before their transformation, and they all had the best skills and spiritual pressure.

And since it basically took Taylor a few days to become an "Adjuchas", it seems reasonable for her to reach Vasto Lorde on her own (no Hogyoku) we have yet to see if this speed of development will translate to Tatsuki and Chizuru.

Oh, and really liked the Fight Scenes, really looked like something that could have happened in Bleach if their fights weren't 1 vs 1 most of the time, all working together and with nice combination attacks.

Finally, really liked the pictures some shared of "Future Arrancar" Taylor, if she does take the "Wasp/Bee" Route it does look awesome, but there are a lot of possible paths for a "Worm like being".

[X][Focus] Duty.

Last edited:
[X][Focus] Moon.

I go with moon cause even if Weaver finds a way to save them she still needs a way to help them out to get stronger and I doubt they will start eating other hollow souls at the get go.

When I think about it turning those two into hollows might be a good idea and not for the benefits of Weaver having companions(Minions) but for the fact it could be consider an act of mercy to spare them the fate of a minor character with little to no spiritual power or BS ability. And the fact they can stay relevant is just another bonus.

[X] [focus] .duty

When I think about it turning those two into hollows might be a good idea and not for the benefits of Weaver having companions(Minions) but for the fact it could be consider an act of mercy to spare them the fate of a minor character with little to no spiritual power or BS ability. And the fact they can stay relevant is just another bonus.

Yes, that's why I voted for Duty, it was either that or Moon, but even if your reasoning in your previous post makes sense, I would like the more direct choice for saving Tatsuki and Chizuru, and as you said, it would be nice for Weaver to have friends/companions/pack/family depending on how Hollow's instincts recognize a group.

Also, Weaver is going to have her own adventure with Tatsuki and Chizuru in Hueco Mundo during the entire Soul Society Arc (if it happens at all).

Yes, that's why I voted for Duty, it was either that or Moon, but even if your reasoning in your previous post makes sense, I would like the more direct choice for saving Tatsuki and Chizuru, and as you said, it would be nice for Weaver to have friends/companions/pack/family depending on how Hollow's instincts recognize a group.

Also, Weaver is going to have her own adventure with Tatsuki and Chizuru in Hueco Mundo during the entire Soul Society Arc (if it happens at all).
Weaver having her own arc sounds so nice to make happen. And even more when they reunite with their friends after all is said and done. On that note I just hope they don't deal with a certain group in white outfits until they are in their final forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back