• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The Grey Wolf (HOI 4 Romania)

So, World War 2 ends three years early, with most casualties concentrated on the Russian and German sides?

I think Soviets and Chinese would be tied at around 10-15 million each. Not that the deaths have stopped yet.

I was thinking an Axis try for a bit, but fuck that. It wouldn't work except in a game.

Last edited:
A singular king has access to nukes? It's surprising he was allowed in on that project but I bet the American political laeadership had no idea how game changing nukes would be. But doesn't this mean Japan will remain a very dangerous county since they will probably back off from the threat of nukes?

also.. poor Russia 3 city's at once wow. Lol

Wow. Carol just made the whole world shit themselves from the shock of it all.
{"captions":{"playerCaptionsTracklistRenderer":{"captionTracks":[{"baseUrl":"https://www.youtube.com/api/timedte...16EECFCE6BD7969A8305&key=yt8&kind=asr&lang=en","name":{"runs":[{"text":"English (auto-generated)"}]},"vssId":"a.en","languageCode":"en","kind":"asr","isTranslatable":true}],"audioTracks":[{"captionTrackIndices":[0]}],"translationLanguages":[{"languageCode":"af","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Afrikaans"}]}},{"languageCode":"ak","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Akan"}]}},{"languageCode":"sq","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Albanian"}]}},{"languageCode":"am","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Amharic"}]}},{"languageCode":"ar","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Arabic"}]}},{"languageCode":"hy","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Armenian"}]}},{"languageCode":"as","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Assamese"}]}},{"languageCode":"ay","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Aymara"}]}},{"languageCode":"az","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Azerbaijani"}]}},{"languageCode":"bn","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Bangla"}]}},{"languageCode":"eu","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Basque"}]}},{"languageCode":"be","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Belarusian"}]}},{"languageCode":"bho","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Bhojpuri"}]}},{"languageCode":"bs","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Bosnian"}]}},{"languageCode":"bg","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Bulgarian"}]}},{"languageCode":"my","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Burmese"}]}},{"languageCode":"ca","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Catalan"}]}},{"languageCode":"ceb","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Cebuano"}]}},{"languageCode":"zh-Hans","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Chinese (Simplified)"}]}},{"languageCode":"zh-Hant","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Chinese (Traditional)"}]}},{"languageCode":"co","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Corsican"}]}},{"languageCode":"hr","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Croatian"}]}},{"languageCode":"cs","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Czech"}]}},{"languageCode":"da","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Danish"}]}},{"languageCode":"dv","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Divehi"}]}},{"languageCode":"nl","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Dutch"}]}},{"languageCode":"en","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"English"}]}},{"languageCode":"eo","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Esperanto"}]}},{"languageCode":"et","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Estonian"}]}},{"languageCode":"ee","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Ewe"}]}},{"languageCode":"fil","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Filipino"}]}},{"languageCode":"fi","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Finnish"}]}},{"languageCode":"fr","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"French"}]}},{"languageCode":"gl","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Galician"}]}},{"languageCode":"lg","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Ganda"}]}},{"languageCode":"ka","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Georgian"}]}},{"languageCode":"de","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"German"}]}},{"languageCode":"el","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Greek"}]}},{"languageCode":"gn","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Guarani"}]}},{"languageCode":"gu","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Gujarati"}]}},{"languageCode":"ht","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Haitian Creole"}]}},{"languageCode":"ha","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Hausa"}]}},{"languageCode":"haw","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Hawaiian"}]}},{"languageCode":"iw","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Hebrew"}]}},{"languageCode":"hi","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Hindi"}]}},{"languageCode":"hmn","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Hmong"}]}},{"languageCode":"hu","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Hungarian"}]}},{"languageCode":"is","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Icelandic"}]}},{"languageCode":"ig","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Igbo"}]}},{"languageCode":"id","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Indonesian"}]}},{"languageCode":"ga","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Irish"}]}},{"languageCode":"it","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Italian"}]}},{"languageCode":"ja","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Japanese"}]}},{"languageCode":"jv","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Javanese"}]}},{"languageCode":"kn","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Kannada"}]}},{"languageCode":"kk","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Kazakh"}]}},{"languageCode":"km","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Khmer"}]}},{"languageCode":"rw","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Kinyarwanda"}]}},{"languageCode":"ko","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Korean"}]}},{"languageCode":"kri","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Krio"}]}},{"languageCode":"ku","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Kurdish"}]}},{"languageCode":"ky","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Kyrgyz"}]}},{"languageCode":"lo","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Lao"}]}},{"languageCode":"la","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Latin"}]}},{"languageCode":"lv","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Latvian"}]}},{"languageCode":"ln","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Lingala"}]}},{"languageCode":"lt","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Lithuanian"}]}},{"languageCode":"lb","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Luxembourgish"}]}},{"languageCode":"mk","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Macedonian"}]}},{"languageCode":"mg","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Malagasy"}]}},{"languageCode":"ms","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Malay"}]}},{"languageCode":"ml","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Malayalam"}]}},{"languageCode":"mt","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Maltese"}]}},{"languageCode":"mi","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Māori"}]}},{"languageCode":"mr","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Marathi"}]}},{"languageCode":"mn","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Mongolian"}]}},{"languageCode":"ne","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Nepali"}]}},{"languageCode":"nso","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Northern Sotho"}]}},{"languageCode":"no","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Norwegian"}]}},{"languageCode":"ny","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Nyanja"}]}},{"languageCode":"or","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Odia"}]}},{"languageCode":"om","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Oromo"}]}},{"languageCode":"ps","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Pashto"}]}},{"languageCode":"fa","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Persian"}]}},{"languageCode":"pl","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Polish"}]}},{"languageCode":"pt","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Portuguese"}]}},{"languageCode":"pa","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Punjabi"}]}},{"languageCode":"qu","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Quechua"}]}},{"languageCode":"ro","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Romanian"}]}},{"languageCode":"ru","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Russian"}]}},{"languageCode":"sm","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Samoan"}]}},{"languageCode":"sa","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Sanskrit"}]}},{"languageCode":"gd","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Scottish Gaelic"}]}},{"languageCode":"sr","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Serbian"}]}},{"languageCode":"sn","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Shona"}]}},{"languageCode":"sd","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Sindhi"}]}},{"languageCode":"si","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Sinhala"}]}},{"languageCode":"sk","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Slovak"}]}},{"languageCode":"sl","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Slovenian"}]}},{"languageCode":"so","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Somali"}]}},{"languageCode":"st","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Southern Sotho"}]}},{"languageCode":"es","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Spanish"}]}},{"languageCode":"su","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Sundanese"}]}},{"languageCode":"sw","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Swahili"}]}},{"languageCode":"sv","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Swedish"}]}},{"languageCode":"tg","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Tajik"}]}},{"languageCode":"ta","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Tamil"}]}},{"languageCode":"tt","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Tatar"}]}},{"languageCode":"te","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Telugu"}]}},{"languageCode":"th","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Thai"}]}},{"languageCode":"ti","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Tigrinya"}]}},{"languageCode":"ts","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Tsonga"}]}},{"languageCode":"tr","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Turkish"}]}},{"languageCode":"tk","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Turkmen"}]}},{"languageCode":"uk","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Ukrainian"}]}},{"languageCode":"ur","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Urdu"}]}},{"languageCode":"ug","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Uyghur"}]}},{"languageCode":"uz","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Uzbek"}]}},{"languageCode":"vi","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Vietnamese"}]}},{"languageCode":"cy","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Welsh"}]}},{"languageCode":"fy","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Western Frisian"}]}},{"languageCode":"xh","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Xhosa"}]}},{"languageCode":"yi","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Yiddish"}]}},{"languageCode":"yo","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Yoruba"}]}},{"languageCode":"zu","languageName":{"runs":[{"text":"Zulu"}]}}],"defaultAudioTrackIndex":0}},"videoDetails":{"videoId":"NmzOyFh5GRQ","title":"My Favorite Romanian Strategy in Hearts of Iron 4","lengthSeconds":"706","keywords":["hearts of iron 4","hearts of iron iv","hearts of iron 4 romania","hearts of iron","hearts of iron 4 gameplay","romania","hearts of iron iv romania","hearts of iron 4 challenge","hearts of iron 4 no step back","hoi4 romania","hearts of iron 4 balkans","hearts of iron 4 dlc","hearts of iron 4 guide","hearts of iron 4 fascist romania","hearts of iron 4 timelapse","hearts of iron iv romania saves the balkans","hearts of iron iv gameplay","hearts of iron 4 romania vanilla","mountain general"],"channelId":"UCarkX7HIiz0YAJN4z9tvpvg","isOwnerViewing":false,"shortDescription":"\"This video is dedicated to the gallant people of Romania\"\n\nLinks:\n▼ Twitch-https://www.twitch.tv/mountain_general\n▼ Twitter-https://twitter.com/MountainGenera\n▼ Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/mountain.general17/\n▼ Discord-https://discord.gg/rdDtbbNJNQ\n▼ Tshirts-https://teespring.com/stores/mountain-general-merch\n\nChannel Members:\nToastbrotTV\nShogun2357\nchica con tomata\nAxel\niGamezRo\nWulfie\nEnes Ürgen\n\n#mountaingeneral #hoi4 #heartsofiron4 \n\nMy Favorite Romanian Strategy in Hearts of Iron 4\n\n0:00 - Intro\n0:29 - Romanian set up\n1:35 - Taking over the Balkans\n4:40 - Our involvement in WW2\n5:38 - Romanian Operation Sealion\n7:09 - Weak USA only means strong Romania\n8:36 - Omw to end Soviet Union\n9:55 - Forming the 4th ROME\n11:25 - Outro","isCrawlable":true,"thumbnail":{"thumbnails":[{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/default.jpg","width":120,"height":90},{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/...EIYAQ==&rs=AOn4CLDsAV6Poiqz1yz5LT_U48yVIbzbkg","width":168,"height":94},{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/...EIYAQ==&rs=AOn4CLDg53cz54dlxNY2U2w3MI3oiiplrA","width":196,"height":110},{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/...IhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLDbB4i2XDBM28S2b92dRRUM6n2crA","width":246,"height":138},{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/mqdefault.jpg","width":320,"height":180},{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/...IhCGAE=&rs=AOn4CLBZMmnKNzRL5e7ZL9Q7MJkrjpcVSg","width":336,"height":188},{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/hqdefault.jpg","width":480,"height":360},{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/sddefault.jpg","width":640,"height":480},{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/maxresdefault.jpg","width":1920,"height":1080},{"url":"https://i.ytimg.com/vi/NmzOyFh5GRQ/maxresdefault.jpg","width":1920,"height":1080}]},"allowRatings":true,"viewCount":"113272","author":"Mountain General","isPrivate":false,"isUnpluggedCorpus":false,"isLiveContent":false}}
Huuuuuuuuuuh... I think your hoi4 game crashed.

Also is it Nuclear Winter if it happens in Russia, or just normal operative procedures, but with a mask now?

Can't you select with the mouse? Double click? Click and drag?

It works SOME times, but most of the time this shit deselects itself. It's always SOMETHING with this website! Just a few months ago, I was forced to type all my replies in my notes app and them copy/paste them in the reply box and quickly post said reply before it starts glitching. I'm legit starting starting to wonder if the algorithm has it our for me or something.

It works SOME times, but most of the time this shit deselects itself. It's always SOMETHING with this website! Just a few months ago, I was forced to type all my replies in my notes app and them copy/paste them in the reply box and quickly post said reply before it starts glitching. I'm legit starting starting to wonder if the algorithm has it our for me or something.
Click on the 'use bb code editor' icon twice, in the upper right corner. Maybe that'll work?

What kind of cursed Transamur run is this? Also I don't think Russia could hold Central Asia through Vladivostok's industry and manpower. I mean most of it is concentrated in Western Russia and I don't think that Central Asia, Siberian Russia and Eastern Russia would stay together. But honestly it fits the cursed HOI4 war aftermath map gore so well done.

Reactions: Pef
Garlic
The threat of hundreds of cities getting nuked made the Soviet Union to accept our conditional surrender proposal, placing the remaining Soviet Armies in the West under Marshall Antonescu's leadership, as they turned their sight on Nazi Germany.

With a temporary border based on the Ural Mountains, the Soviet Union was still the largest country on Earth, if somewhat less populated and armed. The bulk of Western Russia was to be made an Empire puppet, along Georgia and Ukraine, while the Baltic states were released from Soviet occupation and restored to independence.

Sadly, 80% of the Soviet fleet in Leningrad got sunk or otherwise flipped over by the 100 kiloton atomic bomb, and the radioactive crews that still lived wouldn't live for too long.

In Moscow, the Kremlin was now a 300 meters-deep crater as the 200 kiloton bomb wasn't a joke. Stalingrad was already a ruin, thus the 100 kiloton bomb was detonated at 800 meters altitude to make sure the radiation would hit every single troop in range. And it did. Those that still lived, had their eyes and skin melting off, and were given the final mercy as to not demoralize the rest of the army.

A smaller Romanian Army Corps struck towards Venice, liberating Croatia and Slovenia, while the bulk of the Romanian Army struck upwards, into the soft belly of the Nazi Germany.
Vienna, Prague and Warsaw were the main targets of the Army, while Romanian jet bombers struck at tank and planes factories in Germany.

In Western Europe, the Allies struck in two places, Normandy in the North and Marseille in the South, and began liberating France, while also conquering Italy at a fast pace. It helped that Romanian Archangels and torpedo bombers hits had reduced Italian Navy with a deadly blow, leaving the island garrisons of the Italians without supplies.

The Greek Sea Admiral liberated Rhodes as a first objective, and 50 Archangels were born and died along with the Italian Navy, then he turned around and landed our marine troops at Taranto and Bari to lock down the heel of the Italian fascist boot.

Follow-up British and American landings at Naples and Anzio signaled the surrender of Italy, as Benito fled to Spain in search for help. Franco was not amused for losing the Balearic island to Italian threats earlier, and promptly delivered Benito to London for trial.

Converging from all sides on lonely Germany, the Allies advanced rapidly. The British liberated the Low Countries at the cost of 500000 Indians and other colonial troops, the Americans and the Free French liberated Paris and the rest of France, while around 3 million Soviet POWs and 3 million Jews were rescued from concentration camps by the Romanian and the new Russian armies.

The Romanian front stopped 50 kilometers from Berlin, both for logistic and political reasons. Taking East Prussia wasn't easy, and in Austria and Southern Germany the Wehrmacht was putting a fierce resistance. Atomic weapons could have broken the dead-lock, but then again it would have turned public opinion agaisnt us for little gain. Atomic weapons were not a civilized weapon from better times.

Unlike the real Red Army in the other timeline, I didn't have 100000 tanks to throw at Germany, nor millions of troops. Well, I did have the newly liberated POWs, but they weren't fed or equipped for war. Barely a dozen new infantry divisions could be formed from the strongest Russians, using whatever captured equipment we could scavenge.
They helped hold the line and reduce loses for the more important Romanian troops, but they couldn't push.

And so we waited for a few months, until more American troops and weapons arrived. In the meantime, the rescued Jews were being healed and sent to Israel, while newspapers and cinema reels all over the world filled with accounts of Nazi atrocities.

Repaired Soviet tanks and new American tanks allowed us to create 10 new armor divisions, while the Americans breached the Siegfried Line in the West and began advancing into Germany. Leaving Berlin for last, Germany was occupied and more concentration camps and POWs liberated, and then reducing Berlin to rubble commenced.

The Allied navies had mostly moved away by now, reaching Okinawa and Taiwan in the South and taking the Kurile Islands in the North of Japan.
Landing in Hong-Kong, British, Dutch and American forces began pushing along to Chinese coast towards Beijing and Korea, while the smaller Soviet Army helped in Manchuria and Mongolia.

The fourth and fifth one-way-trip Romanian nuclear bombers landed in Iwo Jima to prepare for the American landings in Japan. However, only Nagasaki, the main military port of Japan, had to be fireballed by a nuke.
Losing the pride of the IJN, the battleship Yamato to an atomic weapon convinced the Japanese Emperor that his mighty Empire had encountered serious trouble and it was time to surrender.

A Chinese communist army under Mao decided that sticking around the mainland wasn't healthy, so they retreated to Hainan Island to continue the communist revolution. Lacking landing boats and transport ships, the sad retreat cost them most of their Soviet-made weapons and equipment. Hainan also lacked factories or strategic resources, so the dictatorship of the proletariat was only propaganda. They still had fish and garlic.

The final peace treaty was signed in Athens, under the guns of a dozen Allied battleships. It looked impressive, I admit, but battleships were kinda going out of style by now. Carriers, jet planes and atomic weapons made the battleship mostly obsolete.

The Finns won big from the peace, gaining the Kola peninsula including Murmansk and East Karelia for their efforts. Mannerheim, the Finnish Commander-in-Chief seemed happy.
The Baltic states got a minor border extension for their trouble, barely 20 kilometers of Russian land.

Poland got 80% of East Prussia, leaving the rest to Lithuania, and some bits of land in Russia that had Poles living on them. Or Polish mass graves for that matter.

Austria lost a bit of land to Hungary and Slovenia, but Cehia only got 40% of Sudetenland back. It made no sense to give 3 million Germans back to Cehia again.
Instead, Germany lost more land in the West, to France and Holland mostly, but also tiny bits to Belgium and Luxembourg.

Croatia gained the Italian Dalmatia, but lost 30 kms more littoral to Bosnia in the South.
Serbia got half of Voivodina back from Hungary, while Greece gained Cyprus and Rhodes.

Georgia tripled in size, gaining a lot of land in the Caucasus, while the Baku oilfields remained a Romanian territory for strategic reasons, much like Crimea.
Ukraine was a bit smaller in this timeline, as I took care to exclude Polish, Romanian and Russian people from their new state, for no reason at all.

My Russian puppet was still a giant, especially as their final territory line included the Ural mountains for strategic reasons. Not only mineral deposits, but also easy-to-defend mountain passes.

In Asia, Nationalist China took over Manchuria and Vladivostok from the Soviet Union, reaching the Amur River and its original Chinese border, while India gained the Tibet region as a protectorate. Korea was intact now, not split in two, under American occupation.

While Romania gained Iwo Jima as a naval base, America took over most of the Pacific in one swell move, gaining thousands of islands and atols. Poor things. They will get nuked to hell in the near future as America was eager to test its atomic weapons on ships and such.

Although Germany was occupied and demilitarized for now, I urged Roosevelt not to split it apart, despite French and British pressure. It was better to move populations around instead of bits of land and borders, right?

Roosevelt stared at me over the table, and tapped Romania with his finger, covering my country with ease.
"You still have negotiation power for now, King Carol. I would have expected you to grab Ukraine for yourself at least." he argued while pointing out how small my country was on the world map.

I simply smiled, then took a fistful of yellow pins and marked the Romanian islands on the map. "As the range of planes grows, each of these islands will generate thousands of kilometers of extended range for atomic weapons. Especially planes that are never intended to return."

"Ah, your Archangels are scary indeed. Men willing to die for their King and Country, while diving on their target with an atom bomb strapped to their backs." he admitted with a shudder.

"I think USS Iowa will make for a fine flagship in the Romanian Navy. No need to take off its radar either. I paid for a functional battleship, didn't I?" I asked a bit rhetorical.

"Yes, and three fleet carriers too, I remember. Now, what about this Israel idea?" the American President asked while poking the map again.

"Ah, the Jews. The British Mandate of Palestine (which included Jordan) will make for a nice Jewish country, with Lebanon and the Sinai as well. And we will need to support them with military aid, for a decade or two. The Arabs won't like a Jewish state in their midst." I argued with a sad voice.

"Very Biblical indeed." the man mused with a deep frown.

"And then there's the Soviet Union..." I added with a grin.

"I hate Molotov! Why was he the one to survive?" Roosevelt grumbled like an old man.

"Better than Beria at least. He ate my cousins and nieces." I answered with a grimace. I was cousins with all the royalty in the world though, so that wasn't saying much.

"...The Romanovs, I remember the articles. Was the garlic bit actually true?" he asked a bit more interested.

"The garlic remains a mystery, even now. But the vodka bit was certainly true." I said with a convinced voice. I do lie pretty well.

"That I can believe too. Fucking Russians." the American leader muttered with a sad tone.

Last edited:
Respect
"Comrade Molotov, the Chinese are invading Mongolia and Tanu Tuva!" the secretary announced in an outraged voice.

"I know that." the man muttered in a defeated voice.

"And the Asian Socialist Republics are asking for independence..." the secretary continued with a milder voice.

"Nothing we can do about it." Molotov answered with a shrug, and a long gulp of vodka.

"We have 10000 tanks!" the secretary yelled instead.

"And we can only produce 10 tanks per month now. No point wasting them." Molotov observed in a calm voice.

"Institute 511 says we will need 10 to 20 years to produce an atomic bomb. Depending on available resources." the secretary added with an awed voice.

"Let's make it 10 years then. We will spend everything for the bomb." Molotov decided in a sad voice.

"Comrade Mao is asking for more weapons and tanks." the secretary said in a glib tone.

"Send him a million fish hooks. People like that should learn how to fish." Molotov decided after a frown.

"Che Guevara is asking for support too, maybe he can take Cuba for the Revolution."

"Ignore him."

"That Korean guy, Kim Ir Sen..."

"Also ignore."

"We are still the largest country in the world, comrade!" the secretary said with a hopeful voice.

"Unless China decides to invade us." Molotov answered with a tired voice.

"Yeah, except that. Are you really going to New York for the UN opening?" the secretary asked with a curious voice.

"Someone has to." Molotov said with a shrug.

Nichita Khrushchev nodded cautiously. "Don't provoke the 'Mad King' though."

"I'll try to keep Chita as is, and not glowing in the dark." Molotov answered with a shudder. The Chita_Republic had been short lived, but the name still held power. Thus, the new capital of the Soviet Union was now Chita. It didn't sound very Russian, but whatever.

King Carol the Second, Emperor of the Romanian Empire and the 'Mad King' as he was known by those that ever met the guy, stood in the Security Council, flanked by the two Romanian Land Marshalls: Averescu and Antonescu. The trio had conquered half of Europe in a single decade, even agaisnt far stronger powers like Germany and the Soviet Union.

Generalissimo Chiang Kai-Shek had withstood the Japanese invasion, the Communist insurgency and then conquered the Transamur, Manchiuria and lately Mongolia, thus was seen a hero among the Chinese. At least for the Republic of China.

Prime Minister Winston Churchill had lead the British Empire against Germany, Italy and Japan and managed to weather the storm, even if he had to sell some islands to Romania and America for more ships.

Charles De Gaulle led the new French Republic, battered and bruised by Germany, Italy and Japan yet still here, and alive.

And lastly, President FD Roosevelt led America to victory in the Second Wold War, and was hailed the 'leader of the Free World'.

Other participating powers like Poland, Finland, Netherlands and Canada were to be made non-veto members of the council, while Brazil and India gained observer status, meaning they could attend council meetings but couldn't vote. Not that India or Canada were even fully independent, not yet.

As for the Soviet Union, they were still seen as the bad guy, even though they fought against Germany and Japan too. They weren't even invited to attend Security Council meetings.

"Okay folks, plus ladies and so on. UN Resolution number one. The creation of a State of Israel, to include the territories of the Palestine Mandate, Lebanon and Sinai, and to be guided and aided by the Security Council for the next decade. Positive votes are assumed, negative raise a hand, veto bangs the big gong." King Carol spoke in a carefree voice.

To veto a resolution, the delegate had to raise and go to the side to pick up a large mallet, and smash a bronze plate. Very dramatic and extremely public.

The Canadian delegate raised a hand, although Britain's did not.

"I see. Let's wait on the first resolution then. UN Resolution number two. All British territories in North America to be relinquished to Canada, as they become fully independent. Positive votes are assumed, negative raise a hand, veto bangs the big gong" King Carol said with a mild, yet highly ironic voice.

The Canadian delegate had to sit on his hands, in fear of wiping his nose and wasting the chance.

Winston Churchill glared at the Mad King, then raised his hand to oppose. King Carol just ignored the British Prime Minister. If he was really agaisnt it, he could just go and smash the gong.

"Canada, you are now an independent country, and a bit larger too. Do you maintain your position on the first resolution?" King Carol asked with a curious tone.

A thousand eyes locked on the poor Canadian delegate. "We...withdraw the negative vote. Israel has Canada's vote."

"Excellent! I do love to see diplomacy in action. Israel is welcomed among the UN states. UN Resolution number three. Restoration of the Hainan Island to the Republic of China, at need via military action or aid from UN member states. Positive votes are assumed, negative raise a hand, veto bangs the big gong." President Roosevelt continued in a soft voice, and dared the Security Council to vote agaisnt him.

Molotov raised his hand, but it only made the journalists present laugh and take pictures.

"The Soviet Union delegate should wait. Your resolution is number 11 on the Council's list." Roosevelt spoke with a mild voice, making Molotov freeze for a second, then lower his hand sheepishly.

King Carol raised his hand a bit, but only to straighten his mustache. Roosevelt glared at the Mad King, then sighed audibly. "I think the Security Council has sufficient means at our disposal to liberate Hainan Island. Resolution three passed unanimously."

"On that note, the Romanian Navy and Airforce has just began the liberation of Hainan. I do have an awesome battleship I wanted to see in action. Those 16 inch high-explosive shells of the RIN Iowa produce a staggering amount of freedom, 9 times per salvo." King Carol added for no reason, making the delegates cringe.

The Chinese leader saluted the Mad King with respect.

Last edited:
"On that note, the Romanian Navy and Airforce has just began the liberation of Hainan. I do have an awesome battleship I wanted to see in action. Those 16 inch high-explosive shells of the RIN Iowa produce a staggering amount of freedom, 9 times per salvo." King Carol added for no reason, making the delegates cringe.

The Chinese leader saluted the Mad King with respect.
The world is introduced to Burger Units and the FPS or Freedoms Per Second.

I mean.

I did always kind of wonder what Russia would look like if it was run (however indirectly) by someone who actually gave a shit as compared to what happened after the Soviet Unions fall.

In the hoi4 mod... Equestria at War I believe, there's a country where the king is a parody of OG Carol and the country's newspapers depicting his hilariously disastrous antics are always "spinned" in such a way that they say what happens, but put the king in a good light.

I keep thinking in my head of a bunch of those newspaper notifications in this Hoi4 Romania mod where the most ridiculously Chad things are said to have happened to the God-King, but the punchline is that it's not propaganda.

It's just very enthusiastic reporters telling events regarding their God-King 1:1, and it just seems ridiculous because they can't help themselves and write said articles subjectively... Because their God-King is just that amazing and cool and wise and strong and sexy!

I would love to read about the forums of memes and war of this Romania in the future, specially the reddit sub-forums, also an Au of Romanian dlc in the alternative kancolle and azurlane, lol.

Ty for the chapters.

Why is he called the mad king? He's been extremely successful? Then again he's a pef character franky the fact someone like that has nukes and has used them must be freaking everyone out. Hope he invests in Amit missile tech… or moves his home to the moon.

*chanting* *more chanting* *even more chanting* "I summon thy pef, give us more chapters" *chanting* *some more chanting* "pef, oh lord pef, give us another chapter" *sacrifice a double cheeseburger w/o tomatoes*

Oh man, just read up to the latest chapter and this was great. I could absolutely feel the HOI4 vibes by reading this. 9/10 the only thing missing is the abusing of paratroopers in singleplayer.

Reactions: Pef
Oh man, just read up to the latest chapter and this was great. I could absolutely feel the HOI4 vibes by reading this. 9/10 the only thing missing is the abusing of paratroopers in singleplayer.

Paratroopers were used in the Low Countries and Malta by the Axis, but unlike in a game, such moves can only be made in 100km range and under heavy air dominance, while follow up armored divisions push hard to reach the paratroopers.
As the Allies found in OTL, at Market Garden, going a bit too far only makes you lose.

I believe Crete OTL was a fluke, caused by Allied defeatism after fleeing Greece and not tactical brilliance. The British Fleet and Air should have bombarded the German positions until they gave up, especially with airdrop limited supplies.

Then again, 'who dares wins' sometimes. One can never know the real result, unless they dare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back