• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Alray12

The uneducated one
Okay! I start this thread with words about how much I like some vehicles from anime or other media and of course, I also included another form of transportation!

The first on my list is Sportacus's Blimp from Lazy Town!

Maxresdefault-0.jpg

Ship_Interior.jpg

This bad boy is my childhood favorite! This airship is full of many appliances for sports and is capable of many things such as driving itself and of course, furnished with all you need!

Bed, couch, and basically a gym in itself. Also can't forget about many vehicles such as Sky Cycle and Sky Pod that can be used as alternative means of transport!

So what's your favorite vehicles in media ?

tumblr_lv7ew84M2k1qh5juxo1_1280.jpg

Few things can beat the tardis when it comes to transportation!

Cool! The TARDIS is unique for each Doctor and even has limited sentient like the time she became a Victorian woman.

Well, this one is also a sentient vehicle from the media, the first-ever Goodboy that appears in Kamen Rider!

KRBlk-Battlehopper.png
This good boy is capable of many different things, such as never needing to be refueled, healing itself from damage, driving itself to Kamen Rider Black location, fighting, talking albeit not fluently, and even evolving!

KRRX-Acrobatter.png

In this form, aside from the ability as battle hopper, it is also capable of talking fluently and even transforming itself into another form for battle!

My favorite's honestly for a fic I wrote but ended up giving up on.

A massive turtle shaped spaceship, the shell being a dome encasing a forest and in the middle a castle home. The head was the cockpit, the landing gear alternating between turtles and elephants like out of mythology.

If I had to choose one someone else wrote though it'd have to be the Room of Requirements from Harry Potter, preferably a more powerful fannon version but even cannon would be great. A room that can be anything, why would you ever want to leave? Just get a house elf or two first and maybe a spouse you're good for life. It's only because it's a children/young adult's series that we didn't see piles of human skeletons up in there I swear.

I would like to use the soul as a transport. there is nothing better than a sufficiently verified model that allows you to survive in samsara and even, depending on the adventure, to be any prime transformer, a cartoon, a mineral capable of combining with another mineral into a hybrid of two intelligent minerals, a piece of the Eternal Darkness, a spark of the Primordial Chaos, or even Light. this smell of burnt tears in attempts to understand the essence of the paradox of the existence of the singularity universe with broken cause and effect. infinity. the disturbing pattern of the creation of recursive planes on which there are countless oceans of space living in a cycle in a moment, full of civilizations, each of which generates and generates and generates... I really regret that you can read it Picnic on the Roadside Strugatsky in Russian in the original. I regret that I can't be more than me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back