• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

bvXCUyO.jpg

p3o6btq.jpg

So today I went on the internet. And I found THIS. Seems like it would fit nicely with all the car pics posted here.

style_cars_38-640x457.jpg

Dear mother of god. Those looks like something designed by a group of 5 years old children on sugar rush were each one of them tried to outdid ideas of the rest.

Dear mother of god. Those looks like something designed by a group of 5 years old children on sugar rush were each one of them tried to outdid ideas of the rest.

From what I was able to find trying to google search that car, it appears to be inspired by Group 5 international sports car racers from the late 70s to the mid 80s, which often had large spoilers and other body mods; the Nissan Skyline of the later part of that era was fairly successful there, gaining much acclaim in the Japanese car enthusiast scene; that bizarre stuff under that spoiler & on that link is an extreme exaggeration of those body mods for 'artistic' purpose that's gone well past the point of becoming tasteless or functional.

16j0kty.jpg

Skyline 2000RS Turbo Group 5 car

Oldtimer-GP-v11.jpg

BMW 320i Turbo (E21 chassis) Group 5 car

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back