• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

Alice 2
Wakshaani on RPG.net said:
I will never, ever, get tired of Alice in Wonderland art. I just won't.

alice_01.jpg

sleeping___alice_in_wonderland_by_usagiyuu-d5wqm39.jpg

alice_in_wonderland_by_xxjo_11xx-d58k8po.png

Drinks?
Kiiratam on rpgnet said:
Reaganstorme, that's a thing of terrible beauty.

zSMG99K.png

(Blueberry)
wBv2QeO.png

(Mushroom)
5HWB5ia.png

(Olive)
ytUb6Ry.png

(Ramen)
WxGbpqE.png

(Schwarzwälder Kirschtort)
oqJdsTk.png

(Spaghetti)
fKbq0FW.png

(Tomato soup)
k3MPOeq.png

(White tea)
JARMHJk.png

(Mojito)
127RZ9L.png

(Pu Erh tea)
YZULljI.png

(Mint chocolate chip ice cream)

Artist of all these is Meago. And now I'm hungry.

http://www.beersteak.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/japanese-english-translations-comic-book.jpg

Artist Zheng Chunhui has spent four years carving away at a single tree trunk to create this intricate 40-foot-long sculpture, with 500 hand-carved figurines. The scene replicates a famous Chinese painting, "Along the River During the Qingming Festival," created 1,000+ years ago. Guinness Book has given it the record for the longest continuous wooden sculpture in the world.
_71117082_sculpture.jpg

ZhengChunhui3.jpg

Longest-Carving-Zheng-Chunhui-6.jpg

ZhengChunhui2.jpg

ZhengChunhui4.jpg

Longest-Carving-Zheng-Chunhui-5.jpg

Biigoh said:
Artist Zheng Chunhui has spent four years carving away at a single tree trunk to create this intricate 40-foot-long sculpture, with 500 hand-carved figurines. The scene replicates a famous Chinese painting, "Along the River During the Qingming Festival," created 1,000+ years ago. Guinness Book has given it the record for the longest continuous wooden sculpture in the world.

_71117082_sculpture.jpg

ZhengChunhui3.jpg

Longest-Carving-Zheng-Chunhui-6.jpg

ZhengChunhui2.jpg

ZhengChunhui4.jpg

Longest-Carving-Zheng-Chunhui-5.jpg

Now it just needs a paintjob, and the World's Best Tabletop RPG map will be finished!

1524995_559509197459794_129485523_n.jpg

Now I want to see if I can find Guts' armor/outfit online... Bah. It would probably cost an arm and an eye more than I've made in my life.

Shanghai_Sky.jpg

Shanghai_Sky_2.jpg

Not sure which I like better. Number 2 is in the lead, for now.

Man he is a reatard. I mean if he couldn't get it he was gonna fail anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
I was very sad when I googled the joke that I came up with, and found that others had already thought of it. I still want to post it, though.

PMJAUWi.jpg

E0romwe.png

Nicolas Cage as God-Emperor of Man...yeah, I think I'd buy that...

Spoilered all of my image posts to help make this page load a bit faster~ :3

So much empathy for that poor kid.

Being a dragon would be nice.

Sweet cupcakes bii, that kid is so much like me in both appearance and situation ('cept I've got the more mundane lady-in-a-lad's-body situation).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back