• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

y1kvqvjtkr681.png

I am embarrassed to say that it actually took me a minutes, what the fuck?
And the sad thing is, this isn't a fake, or someone taking a pic of a driver still setting his load. This was an actual Georgia DPS stopping of a very idiotic driver.
The recent BS conviction of a driver to 110 years in prison should be a warning about stuff like this.

I don't want to sound like an idiot but it is due it not being secured, right?
Yes. He was driving down the road in a flat bed with no straps on his load. Unfortunately, the GaDPS didn't release a statement from the driver with an explanation on why he was doing this. I'm pretty sure every trucker he passed was calling 911 though.

I'm pretty sure every trucker he passed was calling 911 though.

Every trucker he passed who got a good look at it would have been telling him over the radio to pull the fuck over and strap his load down. Only upon getting no response or a negative response would they be calling 911. Which, assuming he did pass any, makes it even worse that it took the authorities stepping in.

Also the front of that trailer looks a little bent out of shape.

Every trucker he passed who got a good look at it would have been telling him over the radio to pull the fuck over and strap his load down. Only upon getting no response or a negative response would they be calling 911. Which, assuming he did pass any, makes it even worse that it took the authorities stepping in.

Also the front of that trailer looks a little bent out of shape.
Actually, the days of trucker CBs are done. Less then 2% of drivers even have them anymore. I haven't had one since the late 90's. It's all cell phones and computer uplinks now. Not sure if it's better or not.

edit to fix link

Last edited:
Actually, the days of trucker CBs are done. Less then 2% of drivers even have them anymore. I haven't had one since the late 90's. It's all cell phones and computer uplinks now. Not sure if it's better or not.

Huh. Chalk that up to country differences, I guess. In several countries in Oceania they still see significant usage as far as I'm aware. The mobile phone network in Australia for example has nowhere near enough coverage to fully replace UHF CB radio in sparsely populated rural areas.

Last edited:
Huh. Chalk that up to country differences, I guess. In several countries in Oceania they still see significant usage as far as I'm aware. The mobile phone network in Australia for example has nowhere near enough coverage to fully replace UHF CB radio in sparsely populated rural areas.
I can see that. Another issue here in the states is language. More and more drivers here don't speak English, or just barely well enough. I've sat in line at a C.C. waiting before and listened to Russian, Arabic, Somalian (different than Arabic), French, 2 different styles of Spanish, Korean (I think) and 2 other languages I have no frame of reference for. Most of whom couldn't speak English. So yeah, CB,s are dying in the U.S.

Also, I fixed the link in my last post.

And almost never makes the news, so this is a welcome story despite the tragedy.

I recognize the last girl from Shield Hero (though I haven't seen much of it), who is the first (and second?) girl?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back