• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

The SFW image thread

tumblr_mpxk7ut3RX1satmsro1_640.png

ll1pl941t5a61.png

I thought not.
It's a Yabai legend. Akai Haato was a Seiso Lord of the Idols, so pure and so tsundere she could use Hololive to influence people to become Idols...She had such a knowledge of the Seiso that she could even transform the yabai ones into seiso. The yabai side of Hololive is a pathway to many streams some consider to be unnatural. She became so powerful... the only thing she was afraid of was losing her seiso, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she has a persona who knows everything she knew, then her persona killed her in her sleep. Ironic, she could save others from yabai, but not herself.

ll1pl941t5a61.png

I thought not.
It's a Yabai legend. Akai Haato was a Seiso Lord of the Idols, so pure and so tsundere she could use Hololive to influence people to become Idols...She had such a knowledge of the Seiso that she could even transform the yabai ones into seiso. The yabai side of Hololive is a pathway to many streams some consider to be unnatural. She became so powerful... the only thing she was afraid of was losing her seiso, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she has a persona who knows everything she knew, then her persona killed her in her sleep. Ironic, she could save others from yabai, but not herself.

I have no idea WTF you're talking about.

!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back