• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

To Love Ru Multicross Options

0Jordinio0

I'm told I give great hugs. Bear-tastic even.
So a discussion came up, and I honestly couldn't think of much that would be a good fit for To Love Ru using it as the base world. Basically series that would fit in the To Love Ru universe and not break established rules....to much.

Any ideas?

Sekirei? Reason a ship with a child and a bunch of babies and embryos had to leave their planet is because of war. Gid, Lala's dad, just pulled up and massacred the Sekirei race when he heard of their great combat strength and wanted a gud fight. Then he just up and Kryptoned their planet.

No idea where to go from there since I dislike both Rito and Minato.

Maybe another Jord OC reborn as Minato and plans his life since childhood knowing all the BS to come, not realizing this is a crossover with To Love Ru?

Maybe the moment Gid and/or Lala get to earth and Miya finds out she's like: 'Oh, Hell Naw!!!' Decides to hell with the Sekirei Plan, the apocalypse came again. She picks up her sword, to everyone's horror.

Last edited:
So a discussion came up, and I honestly couldn't think of much that would be a good fit for To Love Ru using it as the base world. Basically series that would fit in the To Love Ru universe and not break established rules....to much.

Any ideas?
To Love Ru would be better off as a secondary world then a base world. It's simplistic enough that you can slot it in with a decent amount of other series but at the same time it's too simple.

In your DxD multicross fic, DxD's huge mythological world gave your multi-cross actually leg work to stand in since you can justify multiple series coming together with DxD's lore. To Love Ru's world is too bare bones for that, I find it more interesting to see how it would fit into other universes like in Ben 10, how would Vilgax vs Deviluke affect the universe?

Eden Zero immediately comes to my mind as a potential crossover. Deviluke are one of the many factions that can reasonably exist in those settings as other humanoid aliens and are in a territory war with other factions. Then Jord SI comes swooping in and swooning Lala off her feet. But you would have to nerf Gid so that the other big bads can actually live long enough for your SI to fight them.

Gid is a giant problem in itself. He's like the Gojo of the To Love Ru world but his power isn't a problem since it's a slice of life anime. If your going to have action and your SI beating up people then your going to have to introduce a reason to why Gid doesn't just descend and fucking murk everybody. Like have his planet exploding power be a double edge sword and he can only pull it off once per 6 months. Or there are peace treaties in place that stop Gid from interfering.

Any slice of life romcom for one can fit in, kinda like what you did with DxD & Uzaki-chan. Maybe you can crossover Bochi and have Bochi and To love ru girls form a band?

Potential base worlds off the top of my head:
  • Eden Zero
  • Ben 10
  • World Trigger
All 3 series above feature sci-fi tech, and waifu aliens so To Love Ru's inclusion wouldn't break the setting too hard.

Eden Zero: SI is on future Earth and wants money to travel into space to explore and shit. Lala crashlands and builds a ship for him and they go on adventurers. Going there and back from other planets to Earth, collecting waifus during each trip.

Ben 10: SI is a newbie plumber posted in Japan and is shocked to see Lala crash land into his bath tub. Plumber HQ sends him a mission to guard Lala from alien threats and story rolls on from there. Add in some political background like Deviluke and Plumbers have back door deals, Plumbers and Azmuth supported Deviluke empire because compared to every other empire, they're the most peaceful out of all of them thanks to Sephie's efforts. You can give SI Skurd as a power up, have Skurd realize that th multiple alien suitors coming after SIs lif means he gets plenty of DNA to absorb so he sticks by SI.

World Trigger: SI is a B-rank Border Patrol agent wanting to create his own squad to fight off the Neighbors. Lala ENTERS. It's revealed that Devilukes are one of the many Neighborhoods that exist in the verse and they are in a harsh war against Aftokrator. Gin can't one shot the villains because Black Triggers act as a war deterrent and they don't want to risk Aftokrator spawning an Anti-Deviluke Black Trigger. SI teams up with Lala to form their own team and gets a few more girls along the way to climb up the rank wars. Can you have sex in Trion bodies?

Any ideas?

I'm with Narr-Master here, Sekirei is a must and boi I miss the fics... But if To Love Ru is the core I think is a more light approach?

My sugestions:

-Sekirei
-Ansatsu Kyoushitsu
-Haiyore Nyaruko-san

If you want to add japanese supernatural (Oshizu is a thing, ghosts exist for some reason):

-Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Any ideas?
Kyoto hitmen reborn, beyblade, air gear, kid muscle, tenchi muyo, code lyoko, maybe digimon, Kenichi and maybe persona. That's all I got for ideas

Urusei yatsura might be pretty easy. There are oni based aliens, the princess lum is kinda like lala, pretty good with inventions, has super human powers, falls for the first earthling she meets due to circumstances, but in terms of personality they are vastly different.

The Oni aliens as they are called also attempted to take over the earth in episode 1, but the way to stop them was to beat them in a game of tag, a super computer chooses you and you have to catch lum within 10 days if not earth gets conquered. The reason why they do a game of tag is a combination of a cultural thing, to avoid bloodshed, and since they are so technologically advanced conquering earth is too easy.

Series is also pretty interesting with it's world building, the yuki onna from Japanese myth are just aliens from Neptune, or one of Neptunes moons, and are able to teleport to earth, Tengu, and some other Japanese based creatures from myth are also aliens, time travel, and parallel worlds are confirmed to exist, There's also the destiny management organization but that's a can of worms, but all these things are just in the old 80s version, and they were used for skits most of the time.

The 2022 reboot of urusei yatsura, hasn't mentioned those things, and is much easier to consume has about 1 or 2 seasons

In terms of galactic politics it's kinda vague, a space school exits in both versions, we get the name of various planets, but there is no named empire or governing body

In terms of power scaling to my knowledge there are no known planet busters, though there might be some technology that can do the job.

Could probably only add the yato tribe and space pirates as expys, all the other lore about gintama makes things too complicated.

Like how Devilukeans are the to love ru equivalent to Saiyan's, the yato are the gintama equivalent to Saiyan's, their home planet got attacked by an alliance of planets during an era of war the survivors became nomadic going from planet to planet, and in the present day most of remaining ones are space pirates under their leader housen who was operating on earth, this is just the bare bones explanation without all the context, and to put it into to love ru context would require some things to be changed

Only one potential waifu among yato, and that's kagura and she's just a meme when the story isn't serious

Strong aliens but no planet busters

The only version of tenchi that might be plausible is tenchi universe, and that's because it was really flexible with it's lore for example there are no avatars of space goddesses that created the multiverse, and the power ceiling is way lower

There are aliens called Forthortheans, like all anime aliens they look human, one of the princess of Forthorthe Theiamillis was sent to earth in order to complete a trial for the throne the trial is to basically own a piece of land the super commuter chose, and get the person who lives at said land to swear loyalty to you, if I had to describe Theiamillis she initially starts off as Lala's sister Nana in terms of personality but the difference is that she's blonde, though she isn't stagnant as a character, she grows

This one is a bit tricky to add there is time travel, and a space goddess shenanigans going on it can take awhile to wrap ones head around, the Forthortheans are also their own galactic empire so they would be separate from Gids empire, overall this might have to be another character expy situation

In terms of power scaling when not taking the space goddess into account there are no individuals that are capable of destroying
a planet with there own power, however there is one weapon that can destroy a planet, and Theiamillis has it

This is one I recently finished, supernatural beings exist on earth, aliens exist out on space, the two things end up interacting chaos happens,

I agree that this one would easily fit as well, and I think it would be funny that aliens might mistake Human flame users for the Flamian alien that exists in TLR

Persona would be fun to add as well, the vibes persona has could really mesh with To love ru, I wonder would aliens like lala and Yami be able to manifest a persona

Any ideas?
Well, how powerful do you want? Do you want to maintain the general ecchi slice of life atmosphere? In between insane battles, that is?

Because I would suggest Sora no Otoshimoni/Heaven's Lost Property, since it has a similar atmosphere….but the potential power levels there are fucking insane. Another series that (might) fit could be Inō-Batoru wa Nichijō-kei no Naka de; bunch of people get superpowers by Fairies, and have to fight a secret battle royale for a wish (very Fate-esque), but the fairies could just as easily be a race of aliens here. Plus, well, the main characters aren't even all that involved with that insanity, they're just going about their daily lives even while they have superpowers. There are also some other slice of life things that I could think of, like Shomin Sample….I'd MAYBE suggest Elfin Lied, since that wouldn't be too difficult to work into TLR's universe…..but, well, it's Elfin Lied.

What exactly is the goal here? Do you want more space-faring/based civilizations? Or more craziness on earth?

If you want it to stay slice of life go with a few of the above actions. But if you want to throw in combat that can be thrown to comedy without much true reason add in Ranma 1/2. Decent protag that the SI could meet due to being launched by Akane a time or two and just learns from him while teaching him how to "Social" so some things can be turned out for the bettter

Honestly, I'm not all too sure myself as if were talking about having another Jord grinding character, To Love-Ru is kind of a hard thing to really map since unlike your other world fics, To Love-Ru is essentially on Disgaea level of power levels and if your MC is a normal human, its hard to really catch up.

If were talking about worlds that could have the MC level up to at least fight some of the bad guys at a decent level while fitting on the whole modern world theme, my suggestion would be Yu Yu Hakusho and Kenichi Strongest Disciple especially since both anime can have the MC grind to the point of power leveling pretty easy to the point they are at least quite strong. Of course, if your sick of marital or magical grinding Jord, you could also have it where your MC fits the moad of Lala by being a super scientific genius in which I see Girl Genius fandom as a fitting version as she's one of those super genius characters that fits alongside Lala for example.

There's ayakashi triangle that can help with leveling up, it's written by the same artist as TLR and there were so many to love Ru references and implications that the two series might exist in the same verse, of they are TLR humans actually have the potential to become superhumanly strong

Honestly, I'm not all too sure myself as if were talking about having another Jord grinding character, To Love-Ru is kind of a hard thing to really map since unlike your other world fics, To Love-Ru is essentially on Disgaea level of power levels and if your MC is a normal human, its hard to really catch up.

How about disgaea itself, MC gets a Disgaea based system, or ended up in a Disgaea netherworld prior to meeting lala and as a result he became strong

Cat Planet Cuties and Maken Ki

Cat planet cuties would be interesting, like who comes to Earth first, Eris or Lala, as for Maken Ki that one's pretty good for training and getting fighting experience, and the story line is less than a year from like April to mid October, though the power system could be fleshed out a bit more

As for another crossover with TLR, how about my hero academia

Last edited:
I apologise if this comes off as odd cuz of both the low amount of alcohol in mah system and a reallllyyy weird thought of mine. This is kinda niche but funny in a way so hear me out.

Steven universe.

Now im not talking bout it taking centre stage or any shit like thst vut if you think about it it could very reasonably fit.

Overpowered space aliens who could destory the planet:check

'Easy' universal travel:check

Different power levels BUT that works in irs favor. I.e the gems cant raje over the whoke universe cuz of stupidly op motherfuckers.

Bunch of anceint alien tech on earth too. Stuff thst most likely wont be missed very much at that.

Drunk mouse out~

Keroro Gunso.

In a way, Invader Zim could fit as well.

Kantai collection. Lean into the spiritual side of it and you have a potentially interesting story.

Any ideas?
I recently read one fic with Baki and Kengan Asura in it and i thought it fit really well. Also you could add multiple fics that are space themed like Steven Universe or Gintama aliens from the previous commits. Then add some fics that are set on Earth mainly, just to spice it up.

Why no one say about Psyren? Cool power system. Interesting plot. And you can crossover this with all story in this thread.

Why no one say about Psyren? Cool power system. Interesting plot. And you can crossover this with all story in this thread.
Maybe because its too complicated for them to write it up since lets face it, most fanfic authors in my opinion tends to stick to one general place with them maybe writing up the MC's going to another location temporary for a short time before going back to their main area sort of how Persona is like. Psyren on the other hand, literally has the MC's going back and forth, not to mention you have to write up the changes of the different timelines is itself, a major headache than having to just write a world with one main setting and possibly, a secondary supernatural world. Also, my opinion of Jordino's fics is that generally speaking, it has quite a bit of smut since pretty much most of his fics has him laying down with many of the females and from what little I remember of Psyren itself, its not one that has ecchi or harem in it so there's not a lot of love interests for Jordino to write up about.

Well, how powerful do you want? Do you want to maintain the general ecchi slice of life atmosphere? In between insane battles, that is?

Because I would suggest Sora no Otoshimoni/Heaven's Lost Property, since it has a similar atmosphere….but the potential power levels there are fucking insane.

Hell yeah and then we have space demon from To Love Ru and space angel from Sora no Otoshimono. The moment when you understood that devil from Deviluke not bigger fish in the story because Earth is sandbox for games of more advanced races

So, Psyren, Sora no Otoshimono, To Love Ru, Sekirei and Cat Planet Cuties from outer space, Rosario + Vampire, Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san, nurarihyon no mago for the mystical part of the story for the youkai presence. You can also use Kobayashi and Hataraku Maou-sama! for magic, separating the world of magic from the main setting by the fact of origin from another world.

Sora no otoshimoto has that reality warping problem going on though which I don't know was ever solved

Yuragi-sou no yuuna-san would fit pretty well. I mean ghosts are cannon in to love ru.

The giant plant humanoid sat on the ground while Momo hugged him all over. She cooed happily, her eyes sparkling. It was the most non-lustful happy Mikan had ever seen the princess. At least, Mikan hoped it was not lustful-happy, but the other variety of happy.

"I am Groot," he said stoically. Seline, who stood aside, put a finger in her mouth, looked up at him, and hearts began flowing out of her head.

His eyes widened in alarm. "I am Groot!"

Mikan sighed. "Nana, maybe you should tell your sister that-- Ah," she said, looking at how Nana was tightly hugging the raccoon and rubbing her cheek all over his.

"This is the second most humiliating day of my life!" Rocket decided.

Mikan instinctively ducked, and Rito flew past by, over her head. "Whoa, calm down, Gamora!" Peter Quill was saying.

The giant plant humanoid sat on the ground while Momo hugged him all over. She cooed happily, her eyes sparkling. It was the most non-lustful happy Mikan had ever seen the princess. At least, Mikan hoped it was not lustful-happy, but the other variety of happy.

"I am Groot," he said stoically. Seline, who stood aside, put a finger in her mouth, looked up at him, and hearts began flowing out of her head.

His eyes widened in alarm. "I am Groot!"

Mikan sighed. "Nana, maybe you should tell your sister that-- Ah," she said, looking at how Nana was tightly hugging the raccoon and rubbing her cheek all over his.

"This is the second most humiliating day of my life!" Rocket decided.

Mikan instinctively ducked, and Rito flew past by, over her head. "Whoa, calm down, Gamora!" Peter Quill was saying.

An event that happened before Thanos destroyed planet Deviluke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back