• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.
Precisely what valuable knowledge did you expect the arm of a corpse that's been chained up in a featureless plain with nothing as far as the eye can see in any direction to have, exactly?
A piece of The host's knowledge of everything. It's memories! It's insider knowledge of physical and political Terrain of this particular hell dimension. It's fighting and chakra abilities.
attached to in exchange for using the rest of its body as a puppet to go around killing and maiming whatever's nearby enough that they might need a new limb and provide their bodies as a new host... the arm was never really an intellectual sort of being, you know?
So if this thing has done this before then it must of dominated the minds of countless unlucky demons and humans for centuries.

But I see your point.

So if this thing has done this before then it must of dominated the minds of countless unlucky demons and humans for centuries.
If a bear eats a woodsman do they gain their strength and knowledge?

Or for a more relevant example a Bloodborne Brainsucker sucking on a Hunter.

It doesn't matter who they consume if the one eating is just a animal.

[X] Eat YOU? Foolish Oni, it will be MIO that does the eating here!
-[X] Draw in your chakra shroud around you... GO WILD!
--[X] If it seems like you're losing the fight... then retreat with a Kawarimi.

Is it not possibly to try and figure out how to contract with these beings using the Oni somehow?

I look forward to doing jutsu like Fuu's with our glorious glitter, let alone what else we might manage...

As an aside, is this the first time Dummy actually talked to us? I feel like being recognized only now as someone worth talking to vs prey seems significant enough for more banter than just "Get in mah belly~!", y'know?

Even if we're still prey for now. Take advantage of his loosened lips, then?

[X] "Hoh... You've finally begun to bask in the glory of I, Mio, have you? Surely there would be greater feasts we could conquer and consume together rather than tearing one another apart for mere morsels, glorious though some may be?"
-[X] Attempt to entreat the Oni properly and work out something where neither of you are tearing the other's flesh apart, or if nothing else gain some insight on the players of this realm that would make you, Mio, his ideal target.
--[X] Be prepared to excuse yourself (with techniques) if necessary. Even your magnanimous generosity has limits for his recent step towards thyself, Mio, and your glorious light.

[X] Draw in your chakra shroud around you... GO WILD!
-[X] If it seems like you're losing the fight... then retreat with a Kawarimi

-[X] If it seems like you're losing the fight... then retreat with a Kawarimi

[X] "Hoh... You've finally begun to bask in the glory of I, Mio, have you? Surely there would be greater feasts we could conquer and consume together rather than tearing one another apart for mere morsels, glorious though some may be?"
-[X] Attempt to entreat the Oni properly and work out something where neither of you are tearing the other's flesh apart, or if nothing else gain some insight on the players of this realm that would make you, Mio, his ideal target.
--[X] Be prepared to excuse yourself (with techniques) if necessary. Even your magnanimous generosity has limits for his recent step towards thyself, Mio, and your glorious light.

You know this will make an amazing story for Mio later

"One day i MIO met a beast from beyond the realms of man an ever shifting soul devouring parasite with the ability to shift forms, steal bloodlines (although pretty badly it's sharingan was terrible) and puppet the bodies of it's hosts consuming them with an unquenchable bloodthirst, naturally i MIO attached it to myself - as i was currently lacking an arm at the time - and then invaded it's mind as i MIO did not want to deal with it's shenanigans, at this point i had worked up quite an appetite so i MIO followed the only logical course of action and ate the thing with my brain to show it who was boss"

or tl;dr Mio once met a shoggoth....the shoggoth thought she was unnatural.

Last edited:
[X] time to leave
-[X] there is more than one way out of a skull. Exit via the base of the skull, nose, or eye holes.
--[X] try and use close range Shunshin if possible.
---[X] when the outside is visible Kawarimi
----[X] look around and see if there is anything you can use to help take dummy out for good.

[X] time to leave
-[X] there is more than one way out of a skull. Exit via the base of the skull, nose, or eye holes.
----[X] look around and see if there is anything you can use to help take dummy out for good.

[X] time to leave

Last edited:
We just got a massive power up and our full ability to do jutsu back, are no longer weak from hunger and have claws that rip through stone and you want to run without even trying?

Actually, I wonder if MIO is much stronger overall now.
Well, I still wouldn't imagine we'll kill him.

Dumb thought
"The effort involved in chasing and eating I, MIO, cannot possibly be less than catching and killing a bigger meal at this point, can it?"

We just got a massive power up and our full ability to do jutsu back, are no longer weak from hunger and have claws that rip through stone and you want to run without even trying?
This is exactly what we're dealing with here... ~_~

Hell we could even actually TRY to hypnotize him into being our servant again using what we learned from delving into the Arm's mind.

This is exactly what we're dealing with here... ~_~

Hell we could even actually TRY to hypnotize him into being our servant again using what we learned from delving into the Arm's mind.
Or go my route and try and talk our way out.

Also, important to note: my 'exit strategy' doesn't exclude "fighting", just leaving it to techniques vs "beast mode (?)"

Because fuck logic, MIO makes her own rules!

Or go my route and try and talk our way out.

Also, important to note: my 'exit strategy' doesn't exclude "fighting", just leaving it to techniques vs "beast mode (?)"
Dude... trying to talk our way out is like a steak trying to talk it's way out of a tiger's belly.

If you want to minionize him we're going to have to at LEAST kick his was first.

Vote Tally : Twisted Pinwheel | Page 79 | Questionable Questing [Posts: 2360-2431]
##### NetTally 1.9.4

No. of Votes: 8

-[X] If it seems like you're losing the fight... then retreat with a Kawarimi.
No. of Votes: 6

[X] time to leave
No. of Votes: 5

No. of Votes: 4

No. of Votes: 2

-[X] Draw in your chakra shroud around you... G[X] time to leave
No. of Votes: 1

[X] Hit him as hard as you can. As he braces for the other strike (or reels from the first one), run. Depending on how much damage you deal, repeat this again.
No. of Votes: 1

Total No. of Voters: 27

Dude... trying to talk our way out is like a steak trying to talk it's way out of a tiger's belly.

If you want to minionize him we're going to have to at LEAST kick his was first.
Either way, that's fine — though even still you're coloring it too strongly; 'minionize' isn't what I'm going for.

Gaining information from the encounter since he's actually talking to us / out loud about us is plenty. I'm basically leaving Mio's response to the QM — to attack or straight-up bail — but prioritizing 'information'.

Plus this 'tiger' is talking about their meal aloud before eating it. Just taking the opportunity (and being IC) to reply CX

Call me crazy, but rushing in with a slightly less empty belly, no plan, and no grasp on any new abilities seems slightly dumb as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back