• The site has now migrated to Xenforo 2. If you see any issues with the forum operation, please post them in the feedback thread.
  • Due to issues with external spam filters, QQ is currently unable to send any mail to Microsoft E-mail addresses. This includes any account at live.com, hotmail.com or msn.com. Signing up to the forum with one of these addresses will result in your verification E-mail never arriving. For best results, please use a different E-mail provider for your QQ address.
  • For prospective new members, a word of warning: don't use common names like Dennis, Simon, or Kenny if you decide to create an account. Spammers have used them all before you and gotten those names flagged in the anti-spam databases. Your account registration will be rejected because of it.
  • Since it has happened MULTIPLE times now, I want to be very clear about this. You do not get to abandon an account and create a new one. You do not get to pass an account to someone else and create a new one. If you do so anyway, you will be banned for creating sockpuppets.
  • Due to the actions of particularly persistent spammers and trolls, we will be banning disposable email addresses from today onward.
  • The rules regarding NSFW links have been updated. See here for details.

Upon This Star (Worm Semi-SI CYOA-based)

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete
Watchers
Recent readers

I was scattered. It wasn't that I wasn't conscious but that I was so conscious - so overloaded...
CYOA Information
Since it comes up a bit, here's what you guys know about the CYOA build for this one:

Lt Ouroumov's Worm CYOA V6 found here: https://cyoa.ltouroumov.ch/viewer/

8mhz,trog,shvr,dstd,eqhz,9d7l,8tcr,q4jr,ee5n,d0mx,qpwm,uh4g,kb60,tu3i,yqih,m85g,ucs6,5aj3/ON#1,08kd,iatt,vkl0,swha,q6x8,4tfy

Meta:
You
Someone Else
Entities, what are those Entities you speak of? - There's a lot of room for interpretation here, though.

Difficulty:
Standard / Normal

Scenario & Setting
January 3rd, 2011
Canon Earth Bet / Brockton Bay

Character
Character-Insert
Beautiful
Taylor Anne Hebert

Perks
Cosmetic Shapeshift - Entirely to make her beautiful, which is a huge waste of points, really.
Blank
Fan Service - Even more points to make her hotter. Which is just annoying for her (but amusing for me)

Drawbacks
Half of Who I Am - this is why the SI is fragmented and a little liberty was taken to merge in with the insert more
Sick - This is why she felt so bad that first week
Trouble Magnet - Admittedly, this is the cheap version for how much I hammer her, but the next version seems like a little too much
Acclimation - Half a spidermans right now, full spidermans in six months, two spidermans in a year
Arbitrary Limitations (one power) - This is to adjust her Skitter power to be mostly spider focused
Worst Day Ever / Worst Day - This was the day she died to truck. The first time.

Shard
Shardless

Powers
Thinker (Quick Thinker) - This is limited to only kick in during life-or-death situations, but as a 1 point power, it's not worth taking the drawback for
Spider-Totem (Marvel) - Obvious

Back